SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Kurt Bernhard

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, better fasten your seat belt, Bernie.....it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Another one of these ambitious lad approaching me in German. His profile on Tagged:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995108897

Quote:

Hello Dear ?? Nice having you here, I'm Kurt Bernard from Sweden but lives in London, the pleasure is all mine.It will be my wish that your e-mail address here so that we know, to get to know each other well, nice , you here !! ! Ben.

Hello Kurt,
Your picture is cool ..... you may like to write to me! My email address is [email protected]

His first mail arrives.......in English. Not good. Not good at all

Quote:

Lad
20 August um 8:10 AM

Hi,

How are you today?If you read my profile,you will find out that i joined this site recently as i scarcely enjoy social life due to my strict parental upbringing and owing to the fact my tight profession that restrict me from communicating the outside world.I am happy to have you here as a friend
It is my intention to relocate to know you here as a very good friend.All must have gotten a quality i needed in a woman and i can assure you that henceforth i search no more and wish to know more about you,your profile,likes and dislikes.I am ready for us to establish a mutual understanding among us as you can see that i just came in here for a search and you are just the only woman that is courageous enough to put this question to me which makes you a special person here.

I would appreciate if you could tell me more about yours as well your mind towards this whole affair, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because i know we all lead a busy lives, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so. I hope you have a nice day.

From Lad

20 August at 4:57 PM

Hello Lad,

Thank you for your mail, but my English is at best bumpy. Is it okay if we continue to write in German?
Today I have not much time, because I had to work overtime, and now I'm hungry like mad, I am really longing for a ground beef hedgehog, and with my mouth full, I always write so blurry!
It makes me happy to have met you, your picture is very sexy! You've hopefully not got any children ??

Lots of love
Victim

Quote:

25 August at 9:45 AM

Lovely victim,

It is my desire to talk with you, which will lead to a friendship developed, I ask tried in your language that was what made ​​me have a long time to respond to translate. I would like to inform you about myself a little. My name is Kurt Bernard, I'm originally from Sweden, but I grew up with my parents in Manchester, United Kingdom, 46 years old, born October 28th.1967.
My mother is in Manchester in our family home, while my father is late, I had a daughter who currently schools it is with mom and while I visit they have most times.I a younger sister with the man in Oklahoma City remains, America, all have the same thoughts and feelings about my items living.I work here as an engineer in the construction of civil / installation and maintenance, but I work as a consultant in most oil company.

I broke up with an Australian lady, when I gave her caught cheating with my best friend, but you send the bad action you park to her house to a good start life.We separated two years ago, but I can feel that FORTUNE missing her so much, but we have no choice.All these are gone, please try everything to hang my feelings about someone to understand with.

I m 'believe a Catholic, but I respect all religions, that we serve a God.I am interested to build a long-term relationship with an honest woman who knows the value of a relationship.
Kindly tell me more about yourself, and I'm sure you feel free to ask me anything you like to know about me.
I would describe myself as reliable, loyal, loving, but you will not know that until you get to know me. What now there are only words, but I can assure you, it describes me.

My hobbies are too different, but I love long walks, going to the theater, the standard and quality time with my other half. I am looking for a faithful, non-confrontational, loving, kind ever person.What in the past, I think we should learn from the experience and be a better person.I hope that our communication here is good to be know each other better happened.

Best Regards, Lad.

25 August at 10:24 AM

Hello Bernhard,

Oh, and I already feared I would hear nothing more of you, you were certainly very busy, right?
So you're a consultant in the oil business? Honestly ... I imagine that to be quite boring! What do you do to there all day, I have no idea at all!
You have a daughter? Hm, that could be a problem, because children get me pissed, and I prefer to see them from behind!
I hope that brat is living with her mother?

So, I would not mind getting to know you better! Are you going to come to Germany to meet, or should I come to England?
But then I would have to know when, because I have to take a vacation!
Do you live still in Liverpool? The Beatles come from Liverpool, but I guess that is it, other than that it is probably a real shit hole, right? Do you really like to live there?

I work in the Berlin pub scene, as an animation lady and private table dancer. I hope this is not a problem for you?
I don't have many hobbies, I smoke and drink (but no drugs!), And sometimes I play solitaire or memory, so things like that, things one can do alone, because I'm mostly alone.
Sometimes I also tinker origami birds from toilet paper, that is really good fun!
Walking I find completely stupid, while there are cars available.
You're a Catholic? Well, that's your problem, I left the church decades ago. For me, these headstrong religious believers are nothing but stone crazy, but everyone must know for himself of course.
I'm looking forward to reading your next letter!

regards, victim

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
27 August at 11:17 AM

Yes Victim,
Hugs and Kisses Red <-------??? actually never had one of these, are they good?

Thank to really appreciate thank you for your kind care here.I that how is your work as well as your please my daughter stay with my mother in a family house family, and I would love to come to you Jermany take? I really agree with idea honest in a relationship. I will truthfully and honestly as these are some fundamental basis of any relationship, be it friendship or relationship ... It is important to set out your expectations and to minimize any misunderstanding later.I love writing to all my feelings to share in our conversation and the time to talk about love and affection.

Please do not hesitate to open, because I really want much to share with you. I am a man with so much understanding cool ... you'll also need !, buddy and I love also appreciates understanding, honesty, love, care and truth, Still hope one day I will find my right, I may not hold much friends, I want us to be honest with each other Everything we do, of course, would agree with me that is honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship without truth we can not move forward if we hands together , and keep the ball rolling, we will never know what the future holds for us to say ready.
I'll wait for life time for your answer and please do not hurry to write me because I know we all lead busy lives.Can I share your phone number with you? Call me here +447509752647 but please text me on this private line + 447549369106, it has been so hectic in the office today.

Sincerely, Lad.

Information on phone number range +44 75097XXXXX

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

Information on phone number range +44 75493XXXXX

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

*) Number portability has not been taken into account

27 August at 10:31 PM

Hi Bernie, old house!

Thank you very much for your long comprehensive and boring letter, I fully enjoyed myself reading it, really!
I just sit here in the back room of our joint and pull myself a double Jägermeister, I have exactly a 45 minute break, and then I have to get out there again, still two shows on the rod.
It seems to be growing over my head, I will need a new job soon!
I will have to work until 03.00 AM in the morning , and then after work I will go around the houses wit a colleague, we will roam Kreuzberg and are planning to get shitfaced.

You know, I think it is fantastic what you write everything so real! Above all, what you say about honesty and sincerity, I think that is totally of importance; but earlier in my life I was not so particular about it. When I was still catholic, as a child, I have lied to our pastor so badly, you wouldn't believe it for a minute!!
And no flash so have ever met me ..... all rubbish with the Church, really!
Hi hi, and I always put my chewing gum into the hymnal, when nobody was looking my way!

Yes yes, I can be fully real funny, you'll like me, I'm sure!
I'll write again tomorrow, or I'll call you, ok?

Bernie, I like you already very very much!

Gut's Nächtle

your Victim

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank God he is not writing every day!

Quote:

30 August at 9:24 PM
Favorite victim,

Good day - to show just a quick note to express my thanks and appreciation ... U have my word, and my all. I believe so much in your thoughts and what you have seen. How are you! and the work hopefully a nice day.If i can say had to have me honest distance to make a trip to your country.The most important thing I would like to seek from you is honest, to think winning your heart. Even though I have never such a relationship with you before, but this is one that the great interest, but I know myself that we are far from each other.

I am a very simple and easy person, quiet at times, but I have my moments, which is stupid, depending on the companies, (there done that) no longer friends with the family most of the time. It is the people, the meaning in my life, my support system, because I work from home, but I will be as beautiful and nice social people I know.
Detected roast (difference meat) with vegetables and salads, mutton / chicken curry, pasta, seafood, fried fish, paella, old fashion country stew ...... I love it in the kitchen alone, but I have - my favorite foods that it is not the best idea.
I wear a lot of black, red, white and earthy colors also work pastels (blue, pink, purple, lemon .........) But my favorite col-our is black.
I'm so glad your hobbies, your favorite foods, colors ... what you like and do not like to know. What I dream of is not large, but only a little and easy, because I appreciate and feel have no happiness.I to stop here.

30 August at 11:58 PM
Hi Lad,

I just checked my mails when I was on my break, and ZACK, there it was, another message from you!
Thanks, I was really fully happy here!
I understand that you would like to get to know as much as possible about me, so just let's go:
I was born in April, so a full-blooded Aries, so I can be really stubborn!
My favorite colors are grey, black and white.
I hate red from the bottom of my heart!
What do I like to eat?
So definitely fish sticks with spinach and mashed potatoes, braised beef (but sweet ofcourse), ground beef hedgehog, steamed dumplings and pancakes, and on the occasion every once in a while I might go for cabbage rolls, but they can cause terrible bloating, you understand, right?

Pastel colours? I agree fully well, we are in absolute agreement!
I even have a pastel yellow dildo made ​​of real Lübecker marzipan, a collector's item, I was able to buy it for little money on Ebay once. It is now in a glass case in my living room.
Do you like to read?
What is your sign, are you Aries too?
Do you like to sleep on your stomach?
Are you going to love to swim?
Do you like wine and Jagermeister?
Oh dear, I have so many questions!

Oh, you asked about my hobbies; as I'm a very inactive person, there won't be much to say. I like to go bowling, and I happily like putting new stuff in my life.
I have now signed up for the community college for a new course, which starts on 02 October, and I will learn how to weave useful small furniture pieces from dried eels, and I am really looking forward to that!

Bernie, would you do me a big favor and send me some pictures of you?
I would like to print them out and put them on my nightstand!

I must now return to the stage!
Gut's Nächtle

your Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

3 September at 9:04 AM
Hello Victim,

I appreciate all your concerns to me.Here is mom and my daughter with my beautiful cousin please and hope I with everything you said here happy, and I understood everything you said. I wish I could do this in person while you hold her in my arms and look in his eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this. You need to know that here in London, is corporation tax rate is so high, to be honest, I'm interested in the business in your country, if that should be my second home, but hopefully my visit to tell me more about your culture .
Love, I know it's difficult for you as it is for me to be separated for so long. Life seems full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for each other. The longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Princess Charming, and I am your obedient prince.

I appreciate any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my soul, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer come up to this moment.
Please share this good news with me, came into my office last week, something that a good contract offer that will be in the United States of America, but the contract will take place in the port of San Francisco, California, that must be switched off be sure .My work is for two to three weeks to install / maintenance and testing of drilling rigs, but I need for my personal needs from now to buy and my crew members informed through the publication of their newsletter for announcement, I have so be busy tomorrow.

I hope you will understand, and please keep in touch until I'm back because I hope mom and Fortune in Manchester visit before shopping in North London.Just that I buy for you and because you would have kept me here, and I thank God for having you in my life.

Regards, Lad.

3 September at 5:04 PM
Hi Lad,

I already thought you had left me and would not get back to me again, and since then I have only been crying all day long!
But now you've gotten back to me, thank God!

You're going to go to San Francisco?
Man, how cool is that?
Can you remember the song by Scott McKenzie?
You definitely must weave flowers in your hair before you step off the plane there!
Thanks also for the great pictures of your mother and your daughter!
So, your little daughter is called Fortunel? This means "luck" .... well, just from the way she looks, I'd say she will need a whole lot of luck in life !

Bernie, please do not worry, of course I'll be waiting for you, no question! Even if I wanted, I couldn't actually start anything else with another guy, because I wanted to practice a new figure on the rod at my club, but I somehow slipped and badly bruised my pubic bone, that hurts like hell! Yesterday I had an ice pack on it all day, today it is a little better.

Will you write me a postcard from San Francisco? I collect postcards!

I love you, Bernie !!

Kiss kiss, Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

5 September at 3:13 PM

Dearest Victim,

Hope all is well with you today? I ask honestly, I've missed you a lot.How life goes'm still in London, but I'm leaving soon, because I have confirmed my flight.? I have the idea in your country because I shared some thoughts with mom and assets, including my family members have heard some of our conversation, when I open using words, happiness and my closest relatives Mama, lol.
Please I know that I have some available, I do not like that you presented is promised to reject a surprise, sharing my treasure, deworming care to serving your heart. I am glad for all of your concerns in your feelings and time here with me and I have to say that I and my part as a man feel loved and want to meet in time, after my busy time..London is cool, the population is getting older, I know that you pass to take in deep feelings for me, but things will be okay, I promise.

I want your full name, office or home address have to send you some flowers, treasures, I had only to show you as my free gifts minded how sincere and pure heart is my friend on the way to your .I know that most women do not even really early to agree with the idea of ​​collecting gift items in a relationship, to ensure that their status in the relationship is not to be confused with a function ... but that is not with me right? I really want to take over me you make in your heart have unforgettable feelings.
I will send you across the miles, my love, my warm embrace, and my tender heart, the most passionate kiss, just hope that I a few days to leave from London to America, because I reconfirm my flight schedule.Let me here stop. ..

Lad.

5 September at 10:14 PM

Evenin Lad,

wow, you want to send me flowers? This is really, really super sweet of you, but I'd rather do not wish to receive them delivered by a stranger, that is ever so unpersonal!!
Do you know the movie "Pretty Woman"? If so, you may remember that epic scene when Richard Gere climbed up the fire escape to the building, red roses in his mouth, to fetch his sweetheart forever, right?
That would be exactly the way I want it, and nothing else counts!

Bernie, I am really fully embarrassed that you caught me with deworming, but all that would not have happened if only that stupid Hägar would not always extensively lick his ass, and then lick all across my face, so it's really no wonder.
But this is the first time that happened to me.
Strange that you have felt it ...... so you must really know your way with women, I must say!

Say hello to your mom from me, hopefully she will also take care extensively for that ugly brat of yours when we will be on our honeymoon!

Gut's Nächtle, I will have to work through the rest of the night!

10000 kisses on your whole body
Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy just seems to want one thing: my address, to send his gifts to me. This is a lad who is actually spending real money on his victims, so if any other baiter would like to get him by the balls: feel free to go

Quote:

8 September at 12:38 AM

Hello dear Victim

How are you today? Thanks for your heating letter here. I got your email and I'm happy with all your nice wishes me when I please the address of your site in your country because I do not have time here and you would like to personally, as soon as I'm done with my contract meet I told you on my email, I'm, United State go for my up coming contract, which is quickly approaching within a few days, is that rig work, technology maintenance in an oil company, please bear with me and send it as as soon as you receive this email, I need to have this expression of love, please be careful and think less in emotional aspect of your worries, let God deal with things, how can I search for your country without studying your location and address for easy travel after my contract?.

Her with love, Bernard

8 September at 4:25 PM
Hi Bernie,

You seem to be speaking in riddles .... what do you mean?

your Victim
I love you !!!!

Quote:

September 10 at 3:03 PM
favorite,

Please Can I use the address of your site, so I please hope my gifts that I, before I send you my promised trip to Great state.I so busy, and I am wanting to get everything settled that all be fine with time, OK? I'm waiting your address please.

Lad ...

September 11 at 1:07 PM
Hi Lad,

nice to hear back from you, I am very pleased!
How are you, Schatzi, what you're doing, and where are you now?
Look, darling, I've already told you once quite unequivocally that I do not want any gifts from you by mail, or you have not understood this at all?
The way I look at it is that it would be nothing but rude and impersonal.
You may lay the whole world at my feet, if you like, but only when you're here with me and we have gotten to know each other personally.
When can you come to see me?
Or shall I come to see you?
I still have a whole week of vacation, and I was not away for so long!

Greeting and kiss
your Victim

He does not get what I am saying........ignorant!

Quote:

September 12 at 7:32 PM
Hello dear Victim,

How are you today? Please I am so and I'm worrie time loss darling, I can have the address of the house in your country so now that I have the things I send, ok wanted to send?

Her with love, Bernard.

13 September at 3:44 PM
Hi Bernie,

how often will I have to repeat myself?
I do not want ANY gifts via MAIL !!

I love you, Victim

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic