SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

barlord and the FBI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
davesmart1024
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first scambait. Nice, minimal, time-wasting moron of a character (who happens to share a name with my forum name, but not with my birth certificate or any other online identities I have; I'm not that dumb). Headers are bold, notes are italicized, email text is in regular font.

Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC
JAMES B. COMEY

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling,Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).

We guarantee receipt of your payment. This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared.

To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $250 Usd only and nothing more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $250.00 only.

Lord Ruben (ATM Card Center Director)
Central Bank of Nigeria
Central Business District,
Cad astral Zone, federal
Capital Territory,Nigeria.
ATM Card Center Director Lord Ruben
Email: ( [email protected] )
Phone: +234-810-109-8678
Do contact Lord Ruben of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below:

(omitted for brevity)

On contacting him with your details your file would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $250.00 via MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order, after which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee.

JAMES B. COMEY
DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Lord Ruben of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Yes, I would like to resolve this whole thing as quickly as possible.

FULL NAMES: David Maxwell Smart

DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD:

742 Evergreen Terrace
Springfield, Kentucky 04096

SEX: Male

DATE OF BIRTH: 10 October 1929

TELEPHONE NUMBER: +1 (192) 726 1845

EMAIL ADDRESS: xxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Dave Smart

To: David Smart

Attention: David Maxwell Smart ,

We are happy to inform you that our legal department has concluded authentication of your compensated claim, Credit control unit allocated foreign exchange for your payment and you have finally been approved for payment. We have also completed all paper works for the transfer of your ATM Card totaled $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) and the pin to access it.

Your details were received in respect to the shipping of your package. We will be sending your ATM Card via DHL Service upon the receipt of the shipping fees of $250 with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved.

We guarantee delivery of package to reach you by 24 working hours after payment has been received and we want you to stop communication with any other person claiming to release payment to you. Please be warned!

In order to pay for the shipping of your package you are to make payment via Western Union or Money Gram in the name of our Financial Controller stated below today;

Payment Information;
Receiver's Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Receiver's Address: 12, ILOGBO STREET, FESTAC, LAGOS NIGERIA.
Test Question: In God
Test Answer: We Trust
Amount: $250

After making payment, do provide us with the following information as evidence of payment as written on the western union or money gram payment receipt.

You have to fill everything below as soon as you make the payment and a scan copy of the payment slip.

Senders Name:?
Senders Address:?
MTCN# (10 digit Western Union) or if Money Gram 8 digits:
Amount Sent:
Indicate if Western Union or Money Gram:

You are advised to make it known to us when we shall be receiving the confirmation of your payment receipt so that we will arrange for the shipping of your Parcel immediately.

We expect your feedback as soon as possible.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Sincerely,

Bar. Lord Ruben
Director- General, ATM Card Payment

To: Bar Lord Ruben <[email protected]>

Western Union Money Gram? What's that?

Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Account disabled

(That's NOT all folks!)

Subject: Attention: David Maxwell Smart,

Dear David Maxwell Smart

Please get back to me as i want to know if you have been able to send the $250 for the delivery of your ATM CARD because my other Gmail email account has been hacked by hackers.

So get back to me immediately.

Bar. Lord Ruben

To: barlord ruben <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Attention: David Maxwell Smart,

You still haven't told me what a Western Union Money Gram is.

Subject: RE: Attention: David Maxwell Smart,

Western Union and Money Gram is a means of sending money faster and safely, Just go to any outlet of western union or money gram and just proceed in sending the fee and if you need to nearest Western Union or Money Gram around you, just google it and you will find it.

Anyway kindly reconfirm you phone number because the one i have here is not going through and i need to speak to you because it matter of urgency.

Yeah, my phone was just disconnected because I fell behind on my bills. I could really use that money right now!

As for the Western Union and Money Gram shipment, how do I google something? I know Google provides my email, but I'm not quite sure who I should send an email to to find out about where a Western Union and Money Gram shipment location is.

Thanks!

(Something tells me I'll have moved when/if he tries to mail me a package, too)

Edited to remove baiter address-this is not under log-in-Capone

Last edited by davesmart1024 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
davesmart1024
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to a nearest Bank and ask for direction of Western union or money Gram or go to a walmart store and you will find it there or reconfirm your delivery address to me again so i can google the nearest western union close to you and also take note that your phone number is really needed.

The guy at the bank tells me you're trying to rip me off, and won't tell me "for your own good." I don't trust Wal-Mart.

Also, I already told you I couldn't pay my phone bill.

So, here's my address again:

742 Evergreen Terrace
Springfield, Kentucky 04096

Thanks!

David Maxwell Smart

Last edited by davesmart1024 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Introduce the guy at the bank as a character!!! He sends an e-mail to scammer "This guy came in and I knew it was a scam! He is so stupid he would not listen to me. Look -- You and I can work together. This guy Dave has lots of money. I will take half and you will take half. What do you say? Work with me or I will convince Dave it really is a scam!"

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
davesmart1024
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the idea of introducing the guy at the bank, trying to rip off Mr. Smart. Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always, tomorrow...

But first, to make the lad explain even more basic stuff to our protagonist character.

p.s. Why did my address show up in purple?

Background information: I copied and pasted my fake address into GMail this time, which, of course, caused it to show up in quotes. But I'll let the lad come up with an explanation.

Last edited by davesmart1024 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
davesmart1024
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No complaints about my address? Drat!

Just go ahead and send it through Wal-mart because it safe and you will find money gram location there and also find a western union location your self because that the only option for you to receive your funds.

Subject:

I told you I don't trust Wal-Mart. The Wal-Mart guy had an affair with my cousin's mother!

However, the other bank guy said he'd to help me send you the money via Western Union. I gave him your email address. He should be emailing you soon.

Last edited by davesmart1024 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this an ongoing bait? Baits should be published only when they are finished. If you would like help with an ongoing bait, please ask in HH&T.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited to remove reference to previous post.

Davesmart1024, you can choose to post here if you wish, but I would suggest editing names and email addys. Some lads do do searches and will be led here.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
davesmart1024
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see there are other ongoing baits in this forum, and that the emails of everyone but the lads are usually left out, so okay. I'll edit out my fake email, and change the names of the rest of the characters.

Subject: David Smart's "reward"

Hi, Mr. Ruben, or whatever your real name is,

We both know you're trying to separate a very stupid man from his money; I work for The First Bank of Springfield, the bank he goes to, and would like a share of the profits.

There are two possibilities here; either I keep half of the proceeds, and you receive the other half through Western Union, or I keep it all, and insist that I really did send you the money.

Which will it be?

Love,

Jack Gold
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Is this an ongoing bait? Baits should be published only when they are finished. If you would like help with an ongoing bait, please ask in HH&T.

An ongoing bait can be published at any time.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
davesmart1024
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

below is what you so called bank friend sent to me today.

"(snipped for brevity; he even got the font right!)"

I will never be involve in a scam activity and i will not try to cheat anyone which i already told him.

Bar. Lord Ruben

Really? I asked him, and he says he never said that.

To: Jack Gold
Subject: RE: David Smart's "reward"

Dear Jacl Gold,

You must be very stupid for thinking this is a joke and i want you to know that i can never be a apart of your games because this is not a scam but 100% legitimate, So if you want to keep the whole money then go ahead and keep it and your client will not stand a chance in receiving his compensation ATM CARD anymore.

This is for real and not a scam so i will not be a [arty of cheating anyone.

Bar. Lord Ruben.

Subject: Re: David Smart's "reward"‏

Hi, Mr. Ruben,

Are you with the FBI, or the Central Bank of Nigeria? I want to know which office I should call to commend you on your honesty. Naturally, I'll be Googling the office number myself; you're so trustworthy that I'd rather look up the number than have you tell it to me.

I'll take your advice and keep the money.

Love,

Jack Gold, emphasis on the k.
davesmart1024
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: PAYMENT SENT

I just got the receipt from Mr. Gold (the bank guy). He sent the money, and gave me the receipt in a file I don't know how to open.

You know anything about zip images?

Thanks! Maybe I'll be able to get my phone back online, and I can actually hear your voice!

(attached is a ZIP file named receipt.zip. It contains receipt.jpg: a shock-site image)

(edited to comply with forum rules about abusive images)

Last edited by davesmart1024 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

davesmart1024 wrote:

(attached is a ZIP file named receipt.zip. It contains receipt.jpg: the bathing-lady shock-site image)

Ignoring the fact that you've probably just killed your bait, a read of the forum rules might be a good idea http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1468641#disallow

Quote:
We do not send links that cause people to lose control over their computers and then have to reboot. We do not really care that it is "harmless", we just don't do it. We also do not discuss zoy, links to certain well-known excessively disgusting images (which will remain unnamed here), or any other things like this, regardless whether you feel the lads may deserve to be subjected to those types of images.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Dave.

While we do appreciate your self-editing, let's not even go there in the future.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic