SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tour operators needed - black pork available

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'd say prod him with a message: "Is there something wrong Sir? I haven't heard from you since ??"
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He got a receipt from Karl's wife today. He didn't get back to her in time about what to do with the excess money, so she only sent the expected amount, and might prepay his bar tab with the rest.

If anyone else is submitting faux payment to the GA bank, let's coordinate the failure on the bank's behalf so we're sending a consistent message.

Rowan, hang in there - I suspect he's been busy with all of his payout accounts, and once they dry up he'll be sending you more black or pink pork Smile

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My plan with the Bank of America payment is to wait until he says the payment didn't arrive then go to my bank and say my banker said the money was deposited and withdrawn. That's if all goes to plan. Laughing
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John can't remember what he ordered.

Quote:
John, I quoted for FOUR people as you had requested not the EIGHT people you now tell me are coming. The Enola Gay is simply not large enough for a party of EIGHT and I have not allowed for food and onshore accomodation for so many. I will need to provide a larger boat.

Fortunately I also have a 41.9 foot vessel "The Stredded Lad" which can accomodate your party. This will cost an additional £8,000. Please confirm you wish to proceed.

Regards,

Kevin

Two more cards and...

Quote:
I want this other boat - 41.9 foot vessel "The Stredded Lad" which can accommodate my party to be reserved for us

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)

Last edited by Merv48 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice.....

Meanwhile, John-BOI coughs up two more cards to Jerome:

Quote:
CARD DETAILS.
Name on Card : John Smith
Card Type : VISA Card
Card Number : Ending 1817
Exp Date : 02/2015
Cvv :209

Card Number : Ending 1726
Cvv :175

He only needs 4 G to get to the goal of sending money to his agent.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have received the payment slip.Thanks for everything .Am looking forward to seeing you next month.

I also want to make reservation for my friends who are interested in boat reservation from 20th to 25th of October,2014.Please check and confirm if you can take this other booking .If you can take the booking,then get back to me with the total cost for the booking.

Looks like Round 2 has been ordered! This will be quite a hangover when it's all said & done...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh My.
I wonder what happened Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Re: URGENT Waiting.....!!!
Their is nothing in the attached pdf file.its just blank.Please re-scanned the receipt again and resend it to me.their is nothing in the attachment.Please rescanned and resend the attachment again to me

First character is trying to get the transfer recalled so the payment can be made to the correct accont.

Second character seems to be having issues sending a scanned copy.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His UK account is having problems as well and I'm expecting more reversals before I can go to the bank again on Monday.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four more on behalf of his buddy Fletcher:

Quote:
Card Number :1270
Cvv :495

Card Number :1213
Cvv :563

Card Number : 1619
Cvv :702

Card Number :1593
Cvv :560

Wait! I am getting a psychic reading from these card numbers. Hold on... yes... here it is:

Monday, the bank will inform me that the account is not available, and sadly a couple of the original cards will be rejected, forcing our lad to feed more cards and another piggy into this scheme.

Yes. That is what I see in the lad's future....

ETA

Quote:
Cvv :729

Cvv :657

Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John sends bank:

Quote:
Bank Name: SANTANDER BANK
Account Name: P***** K**** N****
Account Number: 0***-32
Sort Code: 0****7
BIC-ABBYGB2****
IBAN-GB65 ABBY 0901 2709 ******.
Address:41-42 POWIS STREET SE18 6JD WOOLWICH LONDON

But wait... I authorised Derek Trotter (co-owner of "The Stredded Lad") to pay the excess funds to somewhere else only yesterday after John Smith called me on Skype...

+++
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John-BOI sends Jerome one more card. No replys to Bradley in the last two days.

Quote:
CARD DETAILS.
Card Number : Ending 1668
Cvv :376
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird! I tell John Smith that I have authorised payment to a DIFFERENT account to the one he sent me and all he does is send two more cards. What a pillock.

Quote:
CARD DETAILS.
Card Number :**********2579
Cvv :454

Card Number :**********2237
Cvv :845

+++
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merv, I tell you - he's like a broken slot machine. I reached the big 4-0 this morning!

Quote:
Card Number :4013
Cvv :522

Card Number :2892
Cvv :435

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reversed a few payments this morning and got 2 new cards

Quote:
CARD DETAILS.
Card Number :2314
Cvv :391

Card Number :2355
Cvv :456

£1750 taken from card 2314 as requested.
2355 declined as "Not valid"

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doncha just love it when they start to panic? I introduced Derek Trotter, my co-owner of The Stredded Lad (I am putting to sea in The Enola Gay).

Quote:
Dear Mr Smith, I have charged £4,000 to the two cards you sent to Kevin earlier today and I have trasferred £8,680.00 to the account you gave to Kevin yesterday by phone:

ACCOUNT NAME: MICHEAL KAATO
BANK NAME: STANBIC BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ******6301
SWIFT CODE: SBICGHAC
BANK ADDRESS: STANBIC BOLGA BRANCH P.O.BOX 216 BOLGATANGA
CITY/COUNTRY: BOLGATANGA -GHANA

We look forward to welcoming you aboard The Stredded Lad next month. Regards, Derek Trotter

BTW, Michael is the star of the long running "Help Us Mass Bait This Orphanage Lad" who it might be fun to involve somehow.

The penny dropped and John Smith e-mailed IN CAPITAL LETTERS variously to Derek & Kevin...

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU? WHO GAVE YOU THIS ACCOUNT

Quote:
WHAT IS GOING ON.WHO MADE THE TRANSFER ?THAT IS NOT THE ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU. AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL CALL BACK ALL MY FUND.

Quote:
WHO IS DEREK? WHO IS MICHAEL KAATO?

This should clear things up:

Quote:
Derek Trotter is my business partner. Michael Kaato is the account you gave me by phone at about 6.00pm GMT on Saturday. You will NOT (you CANNOT) withdraw any funds you have sent me so far. You have paid for the hire of The Stredded Lad and I have transferred the overpayment exactly as you requested. Please confirm receipt. I may not be able to reply as I am now at sea and about to lose Internet connection. Derek has my full authority.

+++
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a quick re-read of this thread from the start - some wonderful stuff there from so many - and I am now obsessed with the morse code translator that Kitty La Gore suggested after I mentioned to John Smith that maritime radio was the only reliable way of communicating whilst I was at sea in The Enola Gay or The Stredded Lad. See:

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/jtranslator.html

As you will see you can enter:

Quote:
SEND MORE STOLEN CREDIT CARD DETAILS

and the application will translate as:

Quote:
... . -. -.. / -- --- .-. . / ... - --- .-.. . -. / -.-. .-. . -.. .. - / -.-. .- .-. -.. / -.. . - .- .. .-.. ...

You can also hear the morse code itself.

I suggest a new siggy icon which can only be used by a baiter who has communicated with a scammer using morse code. It is:

Quote:
....- .---- ----. ..--..

+++
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it!!! (although I hope you didn't send a request for "stolen" cards Wink ) The younger lads are figuring out the googles and the online translators, so I would definitely change up the words before translating them into morse code.

If I could make a suggestion based on Yastreb's recent success with Cammy's baits, you might first try this service before sending the results via morse code:

http://speaklolcat.com/

Thus resulting in....

.. / -.-. .- -. / --. .. - / -- --- .- .-. / -.-. .-. . -.. .. - / -.-. .- .-. -.. --.. ..--..

Laughing

ETA you might want to send them all from a separate email such as "morseCodeBoatingService@____.com" to further infuriate -er- legitimize the correspondence. That way the lad has to figure out WHICH customer you are. You could then send morse code on behalf of several characters!

Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Smith is now very worried:

Quote:

URGENT URGENT....AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE

I never called you "NEVER". Some other person has impersonated me.

I will give another card for you to charge £9,000 from and use it and pay my travel agent tomorrow. THE MONEY YOU SENT HAS GONE.

I will of course take the card details but it is now of the essence to me that all further communication between me and John Smith takes place in MORSE CODE.

See: http://tinyurl.com/b4eng

+++
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent to John Smith - see below:

Quote:
Can only communicate in morse code whilst at sea. Use http://tinyurl.com/b4eng

.-- .... .- - / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / .. ... / --. --- .. -. --. / --- -. / .... . .-. . / .--- --- .... -. ..--.. / - .... . / -.-. .- .-. -.. ... / -.-- --- ..- / ... . -. -.. / -- . / .- .-. . / ..-. .-.. .- -.- -.-- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... -.- / -- . / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... ..-. . .-. / -- --- -. . -.-- / - --- / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-- .... --- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . -. / -.. . -. -.-- / .- .-.. .-.. / -.- -. --- .-- .-.. . -.. --. . / --- ..-. .-.-.- / .-- .... .- - / ... --- .-. - / --- ..-. / -.-. ..- -. - / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- ..--.. / .-. . .--. .-.. -.-- / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.-

Please, for the full experience translate the morse code into English - and also listen to it.

+++
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one

Quote:
CARD DETAILS.
Card Number :2351
Cvv :53

CVV is invalid Smile

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jerome snags another card:
Quote:
CARD DETAILS.
Card Type : Master Card
Card Number : Ending 0360
Exp Date : 02/2016
Cvv :349

I agree our John-BOI is very scripted and boring. But if we can continue to keep him pinned down with troubles and getting cards from him why stop?

Nothing to Brad again this morning. I'll be sending a prod to be sure his agent received their payment. Wink
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more

CVV 281

£1,000 taken then over the limit.

Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John has sent me two more cards - using morse code - and is now chasing me up - using morse code...

Quote:
.. / ... . -. - / .- -. --- - .... . .-. / -.-. .- .-. -.. / -.. . - .- .. .-.. ... / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / .-- .- -. - / -.-- --- ..- / - --- / -.-. .... .- .-. --. . / -. .. -. . / - .... --- ..- ... .- -. -.. / --..-- - .-- --- / .... ..- -. -.. .-. . -.. / .--. --- ..- -. -.-. . / ..-. .-. --- -- / .. - .-.-.- -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . -.-. . .. ...- . / - .... . / -.-. .- .-. -.. / -.. . - .- .. .-.. ... ..--.. / .--- --- .... -.

or...
Quote:

I SENT ANOTHER CARD DETAILS TO YOU AND WANT YOU TO CHARGE NINE THOUSAND ,TWO HUNDRED POUNCE FROM IT.DID YOU RECEIVE THE CARD DETAILS? JOHN

Quote:
Name on Card John Smith
Card Type VISA Card
Card Number ****7636
Exp Date 02/2015
Cvv 563

Name on Card John Smith
Card Type VISA Card
Card Number ****7867
Exp Date 04/2015
Cvv 629

+++
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been slacking off here... meant to post the cards I received today & last night. Poor John - he's now at a deficit with his first booking while he's desperately trying to keep up with the second booking.

Quote:

VISA:

Card Number :5479
Exp Date : 04/2016
Cvv :459

Card Number :4542
Exp Date : 03/2015
Cvv :456

Card Number :1155
Cvv :299

Card Number :2575
Cvv :294

Card Number :2835
Exp Date : 04/2015
Cvv :298

Card Type : Master Card
Card Number :2143
Cvv :406

ETA

Quote:
I don't know why my bank is doing this to me.Meanwhile,below is visa card details, I want you to charge $3000 from the two cards and use the fund and clear this deficit for the booking fee for October.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going Kitty, those 48 cards have made a hell of a dent in his wallet.

He's at the stage now where he can't afford to give up as he's invested so much and needs a payday.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic