SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tour operators needed - black pork available

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it too late to join in on the fun? Razz

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

44 since last posting. He doesn't take well to being ignored over a weekend.Rolling Eyes

@Mat - the more the merrier. If you PM me your catcher address I'll forward his latest script to you.

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, Gang -- been tied up with family pulling me in 50 different directions ...

Meh -- only three cards on Sept. 26.

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer

Last edited by KissOfDeath on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's dropped off the air here. I'm busy at home atm as well so I'm not in a big hurry to poke him but I will later this week if he hasn't started again.
Any luck Mat?

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

Whip
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response. Sad

KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A measly six more today ... one small allow.

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of "VERY URGENT" emails this morning and yesterday.
46 'cards' sent. As a reward for keeping us waiting for 4 days - loads of reversals.

ETA. Sandtimer due in 2 weeks ...

Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, 5000 cards and almost 12 months later, he still can't get a reservation!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess ill try my opening again, or a "we still haven't heard from you, have 15% discount on a Dutch steamer."

KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ That's the spirit, Mat – good idea, go get him!!!

calvin wrote:
Sandtimer due in 2 weeks ...

Yayyyyyyyyyy, C !!! ***WildApplause*Hoot*Holler*Whistle*** You are hands-down the Black Piggy King for this epic bait !!!
I'm not due for a sandtimer from him until Jan. 13, 2016 – but I think I can keep him hooked at least that long Wink

Received 16 cards today – two small allows.

Capone wrote:
Wow, 5000 cards and almost 12 months later, he still can't get a reservation!

Yep, Calvin leads this pack in scores from this lad, that's for sure – I'll never be able to catch him Laughing

There were a bunch of folks who have pulled heavy loads of cards but who didn't chime in with their estimates the last time we talked about a running
total. Kitty La Gore went through I believe three characters and 907 cards before she burned out on the tour express! She actually provided
me with my first “referral” to the lad, at which time she passed the buck on to me.

Big numbers have been achieved by: Big Al and his priceless, hysterical pirate modality, who spoke up with 478, and I think he ended up using two
characters. B8er took about 1500 with three characters. El Burro Guapo collected an amazing 2260, and I've got 1661 to date, two different
characters. Big Al and woody999 were the most active baiters at the onset, and they really got things rolling strong.

There have been so many other Eaters involved in this bait since woody999 tossed the lad to us Aug. 04, 2014. Besides the folks already mentioned,
other participants reporting black BBQ included (in order of their appearance) Rowan, Drusilla, Merv48 (who amassed “a growing herd”), Astronomer, Fryer,
Heisenberg222 (got some pinks), bware419ers, Doctor Seviche, Ser Davos, DemonicApes, canuckbaiter and thewhateverguy101. I went through the
entire thread to obtain this info, but many apologies to anyone I may have missed. Most had extremely impressive black piggy numbers!!! I am sure
that there must have even been some “shy” baiters who participated but never posted their numbers. Even if you stripped this lad of a single card,
your efforts have been monumental and we thank you for your invaluable assistance!!!

So all in all it's been a wild ride and we have bunches of very capable baiters to thank for the success of this ongoing endeavor!!!

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You read the entire thread Shocked Shocked Shocked ? --- You have the patience of a saint K. It was Kitty who gave me an in to this bait as well.

34 today as he teeters on the edge of completion for the 8th continuous week.

I would be tempted Mat to just keep asking him every few days if he's still interested in a booking, in the same way a genuine pushy business might.
Eventually he'll respond.

Whip
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh i got a reply "URGENT! FOR YOU! ONLY! RESERVATION! PLEASE! RESPOND!". Hes already hooked.

Now hes on the stage "please charge [amount], and return 5000$ via WU."
Just need to confirm, and were ready to go full steam ahead, in our Boston steamer to Ladland, while the rusty trumpets are playing, and the chef is preparing a special meal in the worlds only mobile dutch oven.

Laughing

Is there a list of "common CC problems"?
Like "Insufficient funds, Charge-back, Invalid Checksum".

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Everyone starts off with immaculate record keeping about card declining reasons but it very soon becomes apparent that he doesn't give a rat's ass about why they fail. All he wants to hear is which ones have paid out.
One of my characters just says "All declined" after the greeting and before the "Please advise".
Long story short - save your self the bother. Just tell him which ones pay and say "The others were declined". To help yourself further down the line it's a good idea to allow different amounts from different cards to keep the sense of reality up and to allow for smaller and smaller payments as time progresses.

Whip
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got my first two from him.
Lets see how long i can keep him aboard my steamboat.

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well done Mat - Good work. Very Happy
He will send small numbers until he feels he's getting somewhere, then it's a balancing act between allows and reversals from the bank. I try to vary what happens so that he doesn't spot a pattern although he's shown no signs of seeing one in the past. YMMV.

26 today because I forgot to respond from one tour operator yesterday.

Whip

Last edited by calvin on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting more and more form him with each e-mail.
But that lazy B*ard, doesn't even include Card type. I'm not going to educate him by pointing it out. But are you getting a card type with each?

Hes going for a "Charge 1000$ on each until done." But even with one "good" card a day, he will reach the 12.000$ for the tour pretty fast.
Any tricks to get him to ask for smaller amounts, and supply more cards?

I'm going for a sprint, how many cards can i get within the first 24 hours.
Currently we are at 13 cards in 5 batches. 3 Hours to go.

Update:
17 cards.
6 Batches.
90mins to go.

Final tally!
22 cards.
7 Batches.
In 24 hours!

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mat - he hasn't bothered to name card types for as long as I can remember - possibly never. All of the cards are reported as a block so it doesn't make a lot of difference as far as reporting is concerned.

Quote:
Any tricks to get him to ask for smaller amounts, and supply more cards?

In a 'normal' week I might allow one small card payment every 3 or 4 days. Possibly one more if I feel he's losing interest. If you allow loads of cards early doors then you run out of wiggle room when you have to decline payments or you could allow the lot and go for a bank account to make payment to. To get him used to smaller payments I mentioned one day that one of the cards had a £500 limit error and it would allow me to make that payment but not the £1000. "What do you want me to do?"was met with - "Take the £500 repeatedly". I've never allowed repeat payments from cards so the reduced payment path was started down. Once you've done it with £500, £200 is the next obvious step. £200 is now the maximum payment that one of my tour operators makes. You can throw a few of those his way without hurting the balance much.

The large numbers come when he thinks he is close to completion. Both of my tour operators are holding station between £500 and £1500 of completion. Allows and reversals bounce the figure between those figures (mostly).

22 sets of numbers this early is good going - nice work. clapping

Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done, Mat -- good going!!!

Total of only 13 today/yesterday. However, he is becoming ticked with the reversals ...
Quote:
Proceed and charge immediately and get back to me with email
confirmation as soon as its done.And remember that you have been
charging only $50 from my cards, don't get back to me saying that
their was a charge back of $1,000 because you have not charged
anything more than $250 from my card for over two months.

Poor Laddy ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - $50 payments? KoD sets a new low bar. Very Happy I thought £200 payments were low ....

31 for today. We're in the increasing balance part of the cycle atm so he may get a bit pissy with me as well later today.

ETA - just a thought K - do you tell him how much is reversed? I just tell him the card numbers and that the payment has been reversed. I leave it up to him to do the math but I do check to see if he's pulling a fast one. To change things up a bit I might start just saying "Payments made on <insert date here> were recalled by the bank" just to tie him up a bit more and check his bookkeeping.

Whip
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He still doesn't like being abandoned over a weekend ....

34 'cards' reported.

Whip
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10 over the weekend, "when office closed, office closed.", and i didn't even have to ask.

I'm trying to squeeze some fun out of him.
Now its all copy/paste... for both of us.

KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, yep – $50, $75, $100, etc. – I'm guessing that such miniscule payments must be irritating him to no end.

C, yes, I have always told him the amount reversed. I used to give date, card number and amount but now I just give the card number and amount.
Occasionally I just pick one that had actually been rejected from the get-go and tell him that it reversed!!! While he hasn't called me down on that little trick
yet, I still keep those minimal. I always give him his current balance because I think that it annoys him immensely to read that “Those charge-backs bring your balance up to $xxx” Twisted Evil

Only 10 'cards' reported since last posting. Sad
All declined -- cuz my back hurts and it's making me cranky. Evil or Very Mad

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

31 today.

I considered giving him false numbers to assign reversals to but I couldn't believe he would fall for it - well done you.
I leave all the balance stuff to him but just check that he hasn't snuck a reduction in there.

All 31 declined today because K's back is bad. Sad

Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Thank you, C Very Happy

Have not heard from our lad since Oct. 09 Evil or Very Mad

Poke applied.

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

90 since last posting (13th).

K - I tried your 'recalling a payment never made' and he didn't see it. This opens the door for more confusion.
I hope your back's better ... Neutral

Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic