SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ever romance bait has started! Tips welcome.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bathsheba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys!

Sorry for the absence of about a month or so. I could tell you what I've been telling the lads that my aunt Patricia died of a heart attack, but the fact of the matter is that it's really more like I told myself I'd make the lads wait a week before I responded to them and then I kept forgetting to check on them and, in turn, you. On the plus side, during that time I listened to a lot of great punk music and read a lot of books, so that's something!

Anyway, I checked my inbox today and, not only was I tickled pink to have 100 messages, most of them being "please hello are you there do you still need a loan," but I also found a new email from someone who's name on the email address lists her as Jennifer, but she lists her name in the email body as Jeniferi. Apparently she saw my picture on some website (funny, as my character isn't good enough at computers to know how to take a picture) and wants to send me a picture of herself and we can begin our romantic adventures.

The funny thing is that Jeniferi either doesn't know that Bathsheba is a woman's name, or my first romance bait will also be my first bait with a lesbian ladette. I think I'm going to keep my messages as gender nonspecific as possible until I know what exactly she's expecting, and then I'll go from there.

Since this is my first bait that isn't the standard loan, cash trunk or leukemia bait, I'd appreciate any tips you guys might have. From what I've seen these sorts of baits have a lot of really great potential for everything from fun emails to trophies, so I'm hoping it goes well.

"Hello i just saw the slip, but i told you that your IMF fee was 100 usd why did you went to send them 250 usd in the name of God this people are scam and they have taken away your money now." -Fidelity Loan, keeping it classy and professional.

"my friend i do not no you are so wicked and am here thinking you are the God have sent to me .Thank you for your disappointment" -The lady who's been swiftly dying of Leukemia in the hospital for about 2 months now who just needs my bank info so she can send me money to help the motherless babes.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!

jeniferi will fall in love quickly. You can go with the standard format and fall in love with 'her' and sail smoothly to the 'buy me tickets/tampons/food/tuition' portion of the scam. Some of the lads who play female roles will go from 'I love you' to 'give me money' quite fast.

Read some of the old baits that Next Victim did. Those will give you some great tips on how to handle the lazy knuckleheads.

Good luck!
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bathsheba, Ginger Lee probably won't say to read her baits but they are great too. With the love lads, just have some fun and enjoy using your imagination. You can play fun, crazy, serious- whatever you want. Their main purpose is to make you fall in love, many in a few (or even 1!) email and then of course you will need to (fake) send them money to prove it to them.
GTMama did a fun bait with a man who is a drag queen in Koko finds Lurve- might check that for inspiration.
We're all here to help. Post as you go and enjoy what comes next!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic