SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Taylor the Sailor (and Engineer!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly

Aug 11 um 10:57 AM
Good morning Polly, how was your night? I hope you had a good night.i miss you so so much hope to hear from you love you so much hugs and
kisses

Polly
An michael
Heute um 11:25 AM
Good morning Michael,

sorry that I didn't find the time to answer your mail earlier, I was so extremely busy, but tomorrow and Wednesday will be a little slower, so I might find some time to relax Smile
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday it will be very busy again, oh my, I really need a vacation!
How's your trip making out, will your vessel arrive on time?
It's just a little more than a week, and we see each other for the first time, I am so incredibly excited!
I have an appointment at my hairdresser this afternoon, I need a new style I think, something fresh and light, I have now idea, but I want a change.
Strange.... I have read in a magazine that many women like to go to their hairdressers when they want a change in their live! I truly want a change in my life, I don't want to be lonely anymore!

I am so much looking forward to seeing you!

Hugs and kisses,
Polly

Quote:

michael
An Polly
12 August um 3:20 PM

Thank you very much for your reply Polly. Yes its almost left with a week so we will arrive in Rotterdam. Polly I am really in love with you and i know for sure that you are the one i am looking for. There will be more changes in your life when we happen to settle down.
Polly about the money you transferred, The deadline for the fees is on the 15th of this month which as at now the money is not yet reflected in the school account. Polly please kindly check on your bank to let them tell you to know how long it will take. Kindly check on your bank so that our son will be able to get part of the exams.Account to account transfers takes at least 3 to 4 business days but its like this is beyond that days. My trip is going on well my queen just that i am a lil worried about our son fees. i wish the money will arrive there before the deadline My queen. I am right here with you, its my leisure time,and i have time to talk to you now. I love you so much hope to hear from you soon

hugs and kisses,Michael

Polly
An michael
12 August um 4:53 PM

Hello Baby,

I have called my bank immediately after I read your message, and guess what? The transfer did not go through, the money bounced back. I have asked my account manager to re-send it at once, but he said it wouldn't make any sense because it would bounce back again.
He refused to give me any kind of explanation why this occurred, for that would be strictly within the privacy of the account holder at Barclay's bank.
I am clueless, what shall we do now?
Do you have any idea? It's only 3 days left, maybe you can email the school and kindly ask them for extension, maybe until the 20th of August? And please ask them why their bank refused my payment, that is really strange, I have never experienced something like that before!

I am worried now, because I want to help you!

I love you, kiss kiss!

Polly

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
12 August um 5:52 PM

you can even use your card to send it online at www.moneyram.com. have got the info i gave to you to send it?

err......no! It would be too easy, having the info

Quote:

michael
An Polly
12 August um 7:02 PM

Baby i am here waiting to hear from you. Have you got to the moneygram yet? love you

He will be more than disappointed to learn that Moneygram does actually not direct payments into bank accounts, but how am I supposed to know? He could have told me earlier....

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad news for Michael.......

Polly
An michael
13 August um 12:06 AM

Good morning Michael,

it is already past midnight here, and I just got back home from work, where I arrived late because I have spent almost 2 hours at the Moneygram store.
You could have told me that Moneygram does NOT transfer money into people's bank accounts, that would have saved me time and trouble! I stood there like an idiot, a few people in the queue behind me even giggled! Oh, that was so embarrassing!
I didn't have any address where to send the money too, I was not aware that Moneygram is not a bank, but some kind of express cash service!

The lady there also told me that these days one cannot just make a payment, certain terms and conditions apply, depending on which country the money is supposed to be sent to.

Michael, I need the recipients name and full address, can you please let me have that ASAP, so that I can pay that money?

I love you, Darling!
Kiss Kiss
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is sorry and apologizes.....good boy!

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 12:21 PM

Baby i am so sorry for what happened. I am really sorry for that. I sent you the address and the name of the accountant of the school but i think it could not go through. to your mail box. Baby This is the in you will send it through.

INFO:Name: Money Mule.
Address.Scammer's Test Pilots School United state of america embassy, No. 19 Fifth Link Road Cantonments Accra, Ghana.

Baby i am really sorry for that you can even send it online with your card. Kindly forgive me for what happened. I love you so much and i will continue to love you forever. Please kindly give me your cell phone number again so that i will be able to call you when i got to Rotterdam.Hugs and kisses

And a second messages pops in only minutes later:

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 12:27 PM

Baby you can easily use your card to send it online without going to the store. With your card, you can send it through western union all you need to do is to go to www.westernunion.com, then you will see send money online and then you go from there or you can go send it through moneygram with your card at www.moneygram.com.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 12:34 PM

Baby i also want you not to listen to what ever one will tell you you just have to let them know that you are sending the money to the right place so its none of their business.
After sending the money, You will have to give me the reference number, and then your full name as the sender name, and i will forward it to the school right away.I am really sorry for that. This is the info once again

As if it were that easy.....Lad receives 3 sets of MG forms...

Polly
An michael
13 August um 2:03 PM

Hello Michael,

thank you very much for the informations, Baby, I have tried to make the transfer online with my card, but once I entered Ghana as the country of destination, the transaction was interrupted, and a little window popped open on the screen, telling me that the security forms must be uploaded before the transaction can be proceeded.
I have searched the website, but I couldn't find any forms there, so I have called the office, and the lady said that I must come to their office again, because for security reasons there is paperwork needed for any payments from Europe to West Africa. I told her that I don't have the time to come around, because I am self employed, and I can't leave the kitchen.
She was very nice indeed, and she promised to email the forms to me, and she did, the mail arrived a few minutes ago, so please download the forms, fill them out and send them back to me as soon as possible, so that I can get that finished for good!

What a stress, oh my God! Listen, Baby, I really don't have much time to run around all day for this, so please make sure that you provide all necessary information! And why on earth does your son attend a pilot school in Africa, of all places?
I love you, Baby, and it makes me so happy that you will be with me so soon!
Here's my cell phone number again: +49 160 xxxxxxx3, but please call me sometime tomorrow, I won't have any time to talk today, I have to prepare 75 Mett-Igel and tons of sandwiches!

I love and miss you!!
Kiss Kiss
Polly

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is all but lazy when it comes to money

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 2:16 PM

Baby my son is in school there because i adopted him there during the time i went offshore there. Please is this form suppose to be fill by the sender or the recipient? or

Polly
An michael
13 August um 2:35 PM

Darling,

sorry, I have to keep it short, it has to be filled out by the sender, I have looked at it briefly, there is so much informations they want which I don't have, and as I will be sending it in your name, you will have to assist me, or else I can't do it!

Love you, kisses
Your busy Darling Polly

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 2:48 PM

Baby you know if you send it through my name, i hardly get it forward to the school so what i will do is that i will give you someone in usa so that you will send it through that fellows name and address so that he will send it direct from the us to the school.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 2:49 PM

You can still use your card to send it online to the person in the usa i know for sure that it will go through this time since is not west africa.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 2:52 PM

I think that is easy to do it now. I know how you are feeling pretty. But if you send it through my name, i cannot get it cash since i am still on the waters now. so the person in the usa, will be easily to send it through okay? I love you so much

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 3:05 PM

Baby my colleague here yeah, one of your internet café buddies? just gave me another solution, which i can you can try that . There is another money transfer agent call riamoney transfer, you can call them and tell them that you want to send money to someone in Ghana urgently and you want them to show you any location for that. or if you want i can give you the usa address to send the money through moneygram. Do not be offended my queen.I love you so much. You can call the riamoney transfer through this number. +49) (0) 30 221 521 950 / Thank you very much for having time for me.
I love you.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
13 August um 6:21 PM

Baby i have tried to find the ria money transfer locations in Berlin.

This are the following locations for ria transfer.

Dircksenstraße 2
Berlin, Germany
+49 30 24047176

Kurfürstenstraße 33
Berlin, Germany
+49 30 25464361

Friedrichstraße 200
Berlin, Germany
+49 30 200767674
I love you so much i called them and they said ria transfer is a good service to Ghana so you can send it through there which you will only pay 18 euro for sending the 500 euro. Baby kindly get in touch with them and get it send. This is the info again.

INFO:Name: Money Mule.
Address.Empire Test Pilots School United state of america embassy, No. 19 Fifth Link Road Cantonments Accra, Ghana.

I love you so much I cant wait to meet you in Rotterdam. I wil try and call you tomorrow so i could hear your pretty voice
Baby please do not mind them tell them its your money,and they did not have to waste your time on this. Does it mean all people are the same? I am a man of God, and i know that there is God and there is death also and so i will not do anything stupid to be in trouble with God one day. So please if indeed you love me and want to keep my son in the school, you do not have to listen to them.
Not everyone can have time to fill out the form Baby you need to tell them that its not scam or something let them know that its for urgent so they should not waste your time for this.My son is there because i adopted him there during the time our ship went offshore there. Does it mean anyone living there is bad as some of them are? Baby do this for the sake of me and my son so that he will be part of this exams. As i told you earlier, i am a man of God, and i will not do anything stupid to be in trouble with God Its not their business. You know the nature of my job i travel all over the world and that is why i adopted him there.

It'll be a while until he will receive an answer; I really don't like the Riamoney transfer, simply because there are no forms to fill out....I'll have to think about something.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this will work...........

Polly
An michael
14 August um 7:38 AM

Good morning Baby love,

I just got up after a very short nights rest, and I am still worns out and tyred!
I have seen all your massages, but Honey, I do not have a good feeling at all about using any of these cash services like Western Union and Ria, because both of them are allegedly involved in terrorist supporting money laundering, there have already been court cases!
Moneygram would be all right, but it don't seem to be an option since you don't seem to be willing to take your time to fill out the requested forms.
You must know, I am also catering the Bundesregierung hier in the Reichstag in Berlin, and by no means ever can I afford to leopardize my business, I hope you will understand that, Sweaty! Just imagine what would happen, would they ever find out that I transferred money with a crooked, terrorist supporting cash service...... oh my God, that would kill my business instantly!
I will be busy all day, so I have no chance to get out of my kitchen, and in the evening I will have to attend the bar at an official reception at Schloß Bellevue, and I don't think I will be home before midnight.
What can we do?
I might send a registered letter with an express courier service, how about that, what do you think?
Does that work for you?

I love you so much, and I am almost dying for a taste of your sweet kiss!!

Yours, Polly

Jack Boot

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it doesn't then promise to send it asap, wait a few days and then tell him you were in a car accident and are now in hospital. when he tries to get you to go ANYWHERE, you can tear him a new asshole for not understanding how sick/injured you are.

then tell him the nurses say there's a bank in the hospital and if he could provide the details maybe they could send it on for you. then you can shut down the account and claim a piggy Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(OT) Hey, Chys, great to see you back!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad already coughed up a piggy, he might provide another one, or Polly might send a registered letter with a very special, well known African parcel service

Quote:

michael
An Polly
14 August um 10:58 AM

Baby i understand what you mean okay? but what i want you to know is that there is nothing like you being in trouble about this when sending the money through ria. This is something not crime or something bad this is something no one will even know you have send money to my son school or something. Please this express thing you are talking about, it will not be able to get there before tomorrow. Baby, please do this for the last time its not something that will be continuously or something. No one will find out Baby remember the deadline is tomorrow for this. Ria is faster and easy for the moneygram, its waste of time. Well, Baby if you think you can send it through DHL, which it can arrive tomorrow, then kindly parcel it and send it right away as you said provided they will not be any delays. You can send a registered letter with parceling the money inside the letter,and then send it through DHL or any other express services that you think it can move faster to Ghana. This is the address you will put at the back of the letter.

NAME: Money Mule
ADDRESS. P. BOX. 9 ACCRA GHANA.

you can send the registered letter with parceling the money inside and it will arrive there faster provided you can get the express service to Ghana. Baby, I know how you are feeling okay? but the ria would have been easy and faster and know about you sending money through there because its between i and you.Think of this Baby.

Quote:

michael taylor
An Ich
Heute um 11:40 AM
Baby if the 500 euro is a single denomination note, you just have to buy a gift card, and put it inside and then parcel it in the letter and make sure its a registered. i have talk to the school and they said they will wait for the letter to arrive because if you are sending it through express service, it will not take more than a day to get there.Baby after sending it, the express service will give you a tracking number, which you will forward to me so i will forward it to school that is what they will use to take the parcel from the DHL office or any other express services. You can send it through the express service pretty. That is a good idea, and i love you for that. This is why i want an experience woman like you. You are such a wonderful woman no man will like to loose you.All you need to do now is to forget everything and get it send through the express registered letter.
Baby this is the right address you will send it through.The number of the school is attached, I even gave your number for them to contact you just for them to know that we are trying hard.The phone number below is what you will put at the back of the letter.

NAME: Money Mule
ADDRESS.DANSOMAN, OSOFO DAZI ROAD,BLOCK 10
Phone:0244xxxxxx0.
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

Kindly send it through the express and then get the tracking number
Baby i can really count on you. I love you so much

Lad will receive an answer sometime later today.....but I do not expect any problems. This very special courier service is well established and has worked excellent in Ladland so far
Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am confident the lad will be impressed with the prompt services
of this excellent courier service Cool

Polly
An michael
14 August um 3:36 PM

Hello Baby Darling,

in the meantime I have found a reliable and secure courier express service, and the package is on its way already. I have put the money inside of an old bible, and wrapped it up as a present. The shipment is insured, so there should be nothing to worry about.
You will even be able to track the delivery status here, after you have registered and logged in: <snip>

The GPS code for the shipment is: xxxxxxxxxxx
Oh wow, I am so relieved that everything will be fine now!

Listen, Baby, I haven't even seen a picture of the young man you have adopted, and what is his name? Do you have a picture, I would love to see what he looks like!?
I am so proud, my son-to-be is becoming a pilot, and I am in for a trip on the jump seat, that is so exciting!

Darling, I have to get back to the kitchen, it will be another busy night for me! I will write you again later, when work s done and I am home!

I love you very much!!
Kiss kiss
Polly

Quote:

michael
An Polly
14 August um 4:03 PM

Thank you very much for you being patriotic to me and my son i will send you our son picture right away, but i will let him take his recent picture and sent to me and i will send it to you right away. But baby please tell me have you asked them when it will arrive? And also have you put the name of the city? and the country? something like Ghana Accra.? Hope to hear from you at your leisure time I love you so much.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to let Michael have another message....he has indeed tried to reach me on my baiter cell phone 3 times yesterday, and he left a message every single time, so he has at least spent a little bit of money

Polly
An michael
15 August um 7:43 AM

Good morning my sweet Baby love!

Awe, Darling, I have just realized this morning that you have left 3 messages on my cell phone when you tried to reach me. Gosh.....your voice is ever so sexy, I have listened repeatedly, and just because of that I had to giggle like an excited little high school girl before meeting her first date!
Your accent is so cute, I am just loving it! You sound just like a man from the deep South, like from Louisiana, you know, that rural French part of the U.S. that Jefferson sold back to Napoleon Buonaparte in the early 19th century.
Oh wow wow wow, Baby.......now I am totally crazy for you!
Too bad that you called me without showing your caller ID, so I can't call you back, that is too bad! Can I have your number, or is that a secret?
I am too excited now, I think I won't go to work today!
All my thoughts are circling around you, your voice just turned me on incredibly, and I must confess you pushed me right into the mood for more!!!!

Oh yes, the package, I almost forgot about that! Don't worry, Baby, of course I have labeled it correctly, I have put all the details on there which you forwarded me, so it should all be good.
Have I given you the tracking details? I think I did, but I am not sure..... for some reason all my sent mails have vanished, I can still see your messages in my inbox, but my outbox is empty, that is odd, isn't it?
Sweetheart, the lady I talked to said something like the delivery might take up to 72 hours, because it is a so called MMCSD, a multi-modal courier service delivery, and at some point the package will be handed over from airfreight to road transportation. I do not really understand too much about that, that's not my business, Baby!
I'm bad in logistics, but I can make up some awesome Mett-Igel for sure!

I love you so much!!!!

Kiss Kiss
Polly

Jack Boot

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Polly wrote:
I am too excited now, I think I won't go to work today!

Why does that excuse never work for me? Sigh...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Michael
An Polly
Aug 15 um 2:56 PM

Thank you very much for your you mail pretty. and i am really grateful for you liking my voice. The phone i used to called you is a private phone in the vessel, and so, number does not appear when i make calls i will get sim insert when i got to Rotterdam. I tracked the package, and it was in Morroco that is north africa or something. I am so excited too and i am forever yours. Its really bad that you could not send it through ria . But i am okay and i am happy for you. Baby sometimes people have to consider situations. I have attached our son picture and a picture of myself as well.I am so proud of you, and i will do all i can to make you the most happiest woman in your life. Our son could not get me more pictures because he said he in the campus and they were about to fill out some forms and so he only took this one picture just for you to see his face for the mean time. He was so happy about you and his said he can't wait to meet you and hug you . i love you so so much honey . Hope to hear from you soon. There are more things i will like to share with you i would not hide anything about me
hugs and kisses

Quote:

Michael
An Polly
Aug 15 um 8:40 PM

Baby, can you please send me your recent pictures? I love you so so much

Polly
An Michael
16 August um 7:09 AM

Good morning Baby,

oh, please excuse my late reply, I was in town with a friend of mine, we did do some club hopping, we do that every once in a while, and I just got home, and I had quite a few drinks, so I am tired liked hell.....I should really stay away from Jägermeister. Do you know Jägermeister? I guess you do, because as a sailor, you must have been around for sure, right? Is it actually true what they say about sailors, that they have a girl in every harbour? Well, dear, those days are over now!
I have a headache, oh my goodness! That was Nancy's fault, she suggested the barkeeper to heat the Jägermeister up, and then we had even whipping cream on top! Geez, it was delicious, but oh my.....I am feeling really really tipsy now!
Baby, I have attached 2 more recent pics, I hope you like them!
I can hardly believe it, only 4 more days to go, and you will be with me!
How's your trip making out, will you arrive in time?
I love you so much, my sweet Baby!!
I have to go and sleep now, I need some rest.

I love you, I love you, I love you!
Kiss Kiss!!
Yours, Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He called me this morning, and we had a nice conversation. He is happy to meet me soon, and of course he has tracked the package, which is in Abidjan now. He said he expects the delivery some time tomorrow. Well......I don't think so!

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Aug 16 um 11:43 AM

Hello Pretty Thank you for your pretty pictures. Frankly speaking most sailors have girl friends every harbour, but each and everyone and how he was raised though. As for me i am not addicted to having more girl friends. You are the only one i have chosen, and you will remain the only one too. We have some little break down yesternight, and we are working hard to meet our arrival time in Rotterdam. Baby have you seen our son picture i sent to you? I really love your pictures pretty i love you so so much and i will make you the most happiest woman in your life. Hope to hear from you soon Love you
Yours lover man Michael.

Polly
An michael
17 August um 12:29 PM

Hello Baby,

oh, thank you so much for calling me this morning, my love, it was so good to hear your sweat voice! The connection was poor though, sometimes I could hardly understand what you said, maybe it is because you're at sea, and the wind and waves might interfere with the radio phone waves or something, I have no idea how that works anyways, I'm not an expert when it comes to technical stuff.
Of course I have seen the pics, your son is a handsome young man indeed!
Were you able to solve the problem with the vessel, are you still on the way?
It's only 3 days left now, and I will have to leave here on Tuesday afternoon to be there and pick you up!
Rotterdam is e very very big harbour, can you specify where exactly I can find you there?
Oh, I am so excited!!
I love you, Honey, take good care!
Kiss kiss!!!!
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Aug 17 um 7:02 PM

Thank you so much for your reply Baby. Its indeed, making radio calls on sea have no clear network and so that was the cost of the line break ups. Baby we are working hard on the vessel, there is s huge problem at the engine side, which has left us in the middle of the sea in fact, I can't wait to meet you in person Baby. I was so much happy to hear you pretty voice too. I as an engineer, i am working hard on the engine so we could move from the middle of the sea. From here to Rotterdam is not all that far though but still in the middle of the sea. Hadn't been the break down, we should have been near to Rotterdam. I will have to get a sim card so i can call you when i got there since i have your cell phone number. I am really disappointed in this vessel the way it has broken down whiles i have an appointment with you. I Just got back from the engine and saw your mail i have to go back and work hard i will get back to you soon Baby. I love you so so much Hope to hear from you soon Hugs and kisses

Quote:

michael t
An Polly
18 August um 2:56 PM

Hello Baby this is serious i want you to tell me the name of the express service you send the package through.The package seems not to be found in the main post office there. Please kindly try as much as possible to find out and see which of the express services he can receive the package from. Please ask them to know where exactly he can pick up the package in Ghana.And also, they should give you their office in Ghana contact so they will verify . Hope to hear from you soon. Love you

oh oh.......hm

Quote:

michael
An Polly
18 August um 3:18 PM

Baby is there anything i do not know? Please kindly find out about this package if not i will turn to be a liar in front of this school of my son. They dont even know which offfice they will pick up the package. Baby i need to know the name of the company where you sent the package from. This tracking number you gave to me, my son school head said its not match in the postal service system ghana so please tell me let them give you the tracking number for the package itself. and where in Ghana would they pick it up? Do they have office in Ghana?

Polly
An michael
18 August um 5:59 PM

Hello Baby,

whoa..... 3 mails in a row, nobody ever did that for me, as far as I can remember, but hey, that's the way it is with people when they get older, haha! I still remember that my first dog's name was Tobby, but I am not quite sure what I had had for lunch just the day before yesterday, funny in a way, isn't it?
Sorry dear, I just got home from work, and I have started to pack up my stuff for my trip to Amsterdam tomorrow, I am just clipping my toe nails, reading and replying to your message.
Sugar, don't worry about the package, it is a reliable company, and you can always track the shipment or contact their customer service via email.
I have made clear when I handed the package in that it will have to be a doorstep delivery, so nobody has to go anywhere, the driver will just ring the doorbell and deliver it, okay?
Relax, Sweaty.....it will all be fine, there is nothing to worry about!
Oh dear.......... the day after tomorrow will be the BIG day!
I will eventually meet you!
My heart is pounding like crazy, and I even have made an appointment at my hair dresser for tomorrow! Don't it seem odd......that a woman feels there is an upcoming important change in her live, she would feel the desperate urge for a new hairdo at the same time?
Oh Baby, I am so much looking forward to embracing and kissing you! How's your vessel making out, did you succeed in fixing the engine?

I truly love you!!!!!
Yours until the end of time
Polly

the parcel has moved up north again, from Abidjan to the Ghana border, but yet light years away from the Pilot School in Accra

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Evil Lol

I have to say that I think your lad is in a bit of a panic. I am surprised that you didn't slap him for only talking about the package in his emails, nothing about him meeting you. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SBAH, you are 100 % right..... he deserves that slap, and he will get it...

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Aug 19 um 2:40 PM

Thank you very much for your reply Baby. The vessel is given us a tough time here in the middle of the water, and i am so much disappointed and i am feeling bad now since we haven't fix the engine there is so much problems on this engine which could prove difficult to us.I really want to meet you in Rotterdam but i am not sure if i can make it to date we agreed on because of the situation here.I even had a severe cut on my hand during the time i am fixing something in the engine. But we are still working hard to get things done. There is something we requested from our head office which they will come along with it by a speed boat so that we can solve the problem once and for all. Baby please forgive me if i am not able to make it on the date we agreed on. Baby can you handle amount of $5m for me? can you give me an idea on what kind of investment we can use $5m for? Baby i am so much in love with you and i wish i were there with you. Hope to hear from you soon. I love you so so much and no matter what we will meet even if we are not able to make it the date fixed, we will surely make it happen when ever we got to Rotterdam.Hope to hear from you soon Hugs and kisses

Quote:

michael
An Polly
20 August um 12:46 PM

Hey Baby are you angry on me? Or what is keeping you from replying to me Baby? Baby please do not be upset okay? I really mean to meet you in person But you have to understand the situation here please. No matter what i will not remain here. I will surely move from the middle of the water to Rotterdam Please i need to hear from you i miss your replies please i am still meeting you in rotterdam okay? i do not want you to be thinking about this please kindly reply back as soon as possible

Sounds almost like he plans to walk on water Cool

Polly
An michael
20 August um 3:50 PM

Hello Michael,

I am more than just upset.
I have left my business alone, shut it down to take the trip to Rotterdam to meet you, and you are not here!
What do you expect me to do, perform a happy dance, or what?
Honey, I drove all night to get here on time, and it took me 8 hours on the motorway at night, in darkness and heavy rain, and I am short-sighted!
I have asked my way around in the harbour, and when I eventually found the dock your vessel is supposed to arrive at, all I saw was the grey vastness of rough North Sea water, but NO ship!
Nobody there was able to tell me when your ship will come in, so I left 2 hours ago, found myself a cheap B&B with NO wifi, so to be able to send you this message, I had to drive around and look for an Internet café.
I am sitting here now, typing these lines, and tears of desperation are rolling down my cheeks. I don't want anybody here witness my suffering, so I have to struggle hard to control myself.
When will you be here?
I am so sad!

Yours
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied within no time at all....but Polly will remain silent for the rest of the day. The package has moved again, but not really in his favour.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
20 August um 4:05 PM

Omg Baby my eyes are full of tears now i really know how you are feeling now pretty i didn't know you will take off like that without knowing whether we are moved or not. Baby i am really sorry for what you are going through now. Its not my fault though the problem is that the breakdown we had is what really cost the delays. We are in the middle of the sea waiting for speed boat to come with the good solution. I really mean to meet you pretty i promise i will surely meet you and i will never do anything stupid fail you when we are done fixing the problem. Baby i know how you are feeling now i am am feeling same here whiles in this cold waters. I love you so so much pretty. I really miss you so much i wish i were not in this job before meeting you. Hope to hear from you soon Baby. Baby, tell me where are you now? are you gone back t Berlin or you are still in Rotterdam? Hope to hear from you soon Baby. I am crying here BBABY. HUGS AND KISSES

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

25 calls on my cell....all left unanswered. Lad is pretty concerned now, as it seems....

Quote:

michael
An Polly
21 August um 2:23 PM

Hello Luisa (???? why does he call me Luisa? He knows me as Polly.....but I won't mention that NOW) , can you please pick up my call or reply to my email? so i will know where you are? I want you to understand that it is not my intention to lead you into this mess okay? We can still sort things out no matter what. So please do not be too offended about what really happened. I am so much in love with you, and i am really feeling bad since i am not able to leave this waters and still in the middle of the water for the repairing of this vessel. Baby please get back to me i have been calling you with our private line here, but you never pick up the call Our son in Ghana also called you with the school line and you did not pick up too. PLease calm down and rerply to me i love you hugs and kisses

Polly
An michael
21 August um 3:52 PM

My dearest Michael,

I pray you are well my love. When I got back to my B&B, I have seen that there have been plenty of incoming calls, but I was in town, doing some shopping to fight the growing frustration, and I forgot to take my cell phone with me. Anyways, I have only a very poor network here in the Netherlands, maybe that is just because it is so far below sea level here. I have bought 12 pairs of shoes, I found a wonderful shoe outlet here, and oh wow.... you will love them on me, just wearing my silk stockings and these shoes!
Baby, I will be waiting for you here....how is your work on the engine making out? Do you think you will be able to fix it?
What is the exact position of your vessel?
Sweetie, I just wanted to tell you that you've always been a wonderful part of my life. Whenever I think of you I melt and get a fuzzy feeling on the inside. There's just something about you which I can't help liking.

Oh, and your son called me? I didn't see any missed calls from foreign numbers, give me his number, and I will call him back and apologize!
Always thinking of you, sweet cheeks!

With all my heart,

Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
22 August um 12:04 PM

Thank you very much pretty. Frankly speaking, i have been so much worried about you, and i really can't wait to meet you in person. We are still in the middle of the sea between the netherlands water and switzerland which is still deeper. Baby the break down we had is a really hard one, which we are working hard to fix it out Baby can you please go back and wait for me in Berlin? So that after we are able to fix this problem on this cold waters, i will call you to meet me or if possible i will take a charted flight to meet you in person since i have a discharge book to enter any territory in the europe.Baby, i can't really wait to meet you in person i miss you so so much but i dont really know when this speed boat will get here for us to find solution to what is happening to our vessel that is why i wish you could go back and save some time for yourself i did not want to keep you waiting whiles i kept long here, i will be disturbed. Baby can you imagine, the package is still not yet there its in the ivory coast territory and i know for sure that it will soon arrive. But Baby can you please try your best and get a place to send this 500 euro to my son whiles you are in Holland? You can find moneygram in Holland and you can send it there. Baby the reason why i asked you to send this 500 euro is because our son had to borrow some money from someone just to pay the fees before the arrival of the package,and the date given to the one he borrowed the money from, has begun harassing him because of the Fairlie of the money. in fact the person has reported our son to the police which they will soon arrest him if he fails to get the person's money paid back to him. Baby you are the only one who can save our son out from this because you know i hardly do anything whiles i am on this cold waters. Baby, when you send him this 500 euro, he and pay the fellow and wait for this package to arrive so that he can use the money for his food stuffs. I am so much proud of you, I have seen that you are a kind woman no one will ever like to miss you drove all the way from Berlin to Rotterdam just because of me and this alone shows that you are such a caring woman, and i will make sure i make you the most happiest woman in your life.Baby We are still working hard whiles waiting for the speed boat to arrive from the usa to meet us here. That is why i suggest you kindly go back and wait for me in Berlin. I promise i will fly straight to Berlin to meet you on the day of our arrival to Rotterdam. Baby, kindly send this 500 euro to our son whiles you are in Rotterdam please. You can still wait for me in Rotterdam whiles we fix this problem but whiles you waiting for me, you have to keep in touch with me before my arrival. Baby you can send the money to our son immediately, since you are not in Berlin, i know they will allow you send it to our son.Hope to hear from you soon. I love you so so much hugs and kisses

Moneygram? I see forms that will have to be filled out

Polly
An michael
22 August um 2:53 PM

Hello Michael,

thank you very much for your long and comprehensive letter!
Your son is in trouble and about to be arrested because he borrowed money?
Oh my goodness, why did he do that?
I would expect a person who is becoming a pilot to act more responsibly! How could he do that?
Listen, Darling, I have already sent 500 €, and I have lost my business revenue for 3 days!
I am back in Berlin now, I wanted to save my weekend revenue at least, I can't afford any more losses!!
I went to Moneygram, and they said it is not that easy at all, because the money is going to be sent to West Africa. The lady there wanted to give me some forms that you will have to fill out, but as I don't have a scanner, she emailed me the files instead.
Honey, please fill it out and send it back to me asap, or I will not be able to send the money with moneygram!

How is your work on the engine making out, is there any progress? I am so scared, knowing you are exposed to the dangerous deep waters between the Netherlands and Switzerland! I have even heard that sharkfish, whalefish and gefiltefish has been spotted in that area! Honey, please take good care of yourself, stay away from the water, promise me that! I couldn't stand if you should fall prey to any of these cruel creatures!

Oh, and Baby....please do not call me Polly anymore!
Do you know what Polly stands for?
I am a little bit embarrassed to tell you, but you should know! My parents gave me five surnames, and they are all but nice, except for one! My surnames are Paulina Ottilia Leokadia Louisa Yvonne...and that is just horrible, isn't it? So I took the first letter of each surname, and ended up with POLLY. But to be honest, out of all these names Louisa is my favourite!
Would you mind calling me Louisa?

I truly love you, dearest!

Yours, Louisa

The package has reached Kumasi. He might think it is getting closer.....

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer did it once again..............

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/5bKyyTtlba/2014_08_23_17-38-44_revmoelest.html

Thank you very much, RevMol........ ha ha ha

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pilot school has written....and my cell phone was glowing hot, but I didn't take one single call.

Quote:

Wumpini Nyekodo
An Polly
Aug 23 um 8:01 PM

Good evening to you Madam, This is Mr Wumpini, the school accountant of Issac, i used issac phone to called you because during their lecture times we do not allow them using their phones. Whiles i was holding the phone, i had a call from someone, and he said the package was picked up by someone called John Goma, using issac father's passport copy. The person who called me said he's calling from GPS england, which i was wondering the address on the parcel was not in Kumasi name but rather, it was in Accra address and how could this be possible. So, i want you to find out from gps if they have make any call to the recipient of the package. Madam, Mr michael has forwarded the moneygram forms for me and i have filled out the receivers copy, and its left with the three pages below which suppose to be filled by you so i have attached the remain pages to you so you could view it and know how to finish it up. Madam, kindly find out from the GPS to know what is going on about the package. The attachment bellow is the remainning form to be filled. i have forwarded what i filled out to mr Michael.

Cool

Polly
An Wumpini Nyekodo
24 August um 3:22 PM

Dear Mr Wumpini,

I am indeed shocked to hear that, I don't know what to do!
Please excuse me for not having the time to write more at this point, I will have to contact the company and force them to investigate what has happened!

Thank you very much for the form you have attached!

Kind regards

Polly Louisa

Michael has sent the Moneygram forms, he really filled them out, including his fingerprints, that is just great.
http://www.4shared.com/folder/pisfWQrv/Michael_Taylor_MG.html

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Aug 22 um 10:37 PM

Hello Baby, i have forwarded the forms to the one who is to receive the money on behalf of our son, and he filled out the receivers copy remaining the senders copy which suppose to be filled by you but since you hardly fill it, i decided to send the copy of what has been filled to you for now, so that you will provide me the necessary details of yours because they are some questions which i don't know because i did not have more details about you been asked on the form for the sender. So, please kindly read the first pages of the sender form, and give me the necessary details, read through and see the questions you feel i do not know and reply me with those answers so that i will fill the sender form on behalf of you. I have attached the receivers copy filled form.

Polly
An michael
24 August um 3:28 PM

Oh Baby.... what a mess!
I have received a highly irritating mail from a certain Mr Wumpini, and he is telling me that something must have gone wrong with the shipment, what is that all about?
Many thanks for the forms you have sent back to me, I will go to Moneygram as soon as I find the time, but this week I hardly see a chance, I took as many orders in as possible, to match up the losses I had to take last week!
Sweetheart, how is your voyage? Is there any progress with your work on the engine?
I am so much longing to see and feel you!
I love you, Baby!!!!!

10000 Kisses
Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Replies come flying in from all sides....

Quote:

Wumpini Nyekodo
An Polly
24 August um 3:44 PM

Thank you for your reply Madam. Have you seen the receivers copy that i filled? have you check Mr Michael's email to see it? he has attached what i filled to you .

Polly
An Wumpini Nyekodo
24 August 3:56 PM

Dear Mr Nyekodo,

yes, I have seen the attachment, and I must confess I was bewildered to a certain extent.
May I please ask you not to stick your nose into the private email communication between me and Mr. Taylor anymore?
Nothing of that would be any of your business!
I am highly annoyed!
Please note that I do not wish to communicate with you anymore.

Kind regards
Mrs Polly

Quote:

michael
An Polly
24 August um 3:43 PM

Hello My Queen yes we are doing our best and soon, we will finish up within this week by the grace of God.Baby i think they might be a hacker who is trying to hack the details of the package or something
but its good Mr Wumpini realize that. Mr Wumpini is the accountant of the school of our son, and He will receive the money for our son from Moneygram. I gave you his address to send the package too did you put issac name as c/o Mr Wumpini On the parcel? Baby i really have so much trust in you, and i know you will find time to go to money gram to send the money for our son. Mr Wumpini said he has sent you the remaining pages to finish up. Kindly do all you can to get this done for the moneygram transfer. I love you so so much Baby

Polly
An michael
24 August um 4:03 PM

Hello Michael, my one and only sweet Baby love,

I love and miss you so much! I am very confident that I might make it to one of these Moneygram stores this week, but please note that I am not dealing with anybody else but you and our son himself!
That Mr Wumpini may slide down my back at midnight if he pleases....I don't care!
I have nothing to do with him, and I clearly don't want to!
I have to run......I have to prepare 55 Mett-Igels.

I love you!!!!

Yours forever,
Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering why Mr. Wumpini was in communication with Polly er Louisa, as the fees for his schooling have already been paid.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering, too....

Quote:

Wumpini Nyekodo
An Polly
Aug 24 um 4:10 PM
I am really sorry Madam, I am only concern and i know how your son is doing good in this school. I am so sorry if i might offended you Thank you for your corrections

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Aug 25 um 1:52 PM

Good morning to you my Queen? Baby please have you call to find out from the gps ? This Gps service is very poor my dear, if it were DHL, trust me they should have gotten it for a long time.I think this parcel was suppose to follow by their own flight and now its by road from destinations to destinations and till now its not yet in their hand. Baby I am really confused about this Gps service. Baby the Gps, is it Germany postal services or what type of services is it? They are so different and cannot be rely on. Baby kindly do all you can and go to the moneygram and get the money sent since the form was filled out.Hope to hear from you soon Baby i love you so so much.

Polly
An michael
26 August um 7:43 AM

Good morning Sweetheart,

please forgive me for not replaying instantly, but I was so busy in the kitchen!
Michael, I have no idea what happened to the package, but I will definitely find out, and I will complain massively! I only hope that the loss is covered by the company's insurance, so there is a chance I will get my money back!
Michael, I have to tell you something. Your son called me on my cellphone, and he also sent me text messages, and guess what? He calls me "Mom"!
Michael, I truly love you and I am longing to be with you, but please.....this will have to stop immediately! He is not my son, and I don't want him to call me, and I clearly do not intend to be his mother!
Michael, I am so stressed, my working days are long this week, and next month it will be even worse! My feets hurt, and I have a constant headache, I do not feel good at all, but I have to keep on going.
When will you arrive in Rotterdam now, were you able to fix that engine?
I love you so much, my Darling, and I hope that we will be together soonest!

Love and kisses
Polly Louisa

Quote:

michael
An Polly
26 August um 11:29 AM

I have forgiven you pretty. How are you once again? Baby, if you will be my wife, then my son too will be your son even though you are not the one who gave birth to him, but so far as you are gonna be my wife, he can call you his mom But i will let him know what you said so do not worry about it. Baby tell me is it that you are offended about sending the money? I am having this kind of feeling that it as if i am bothering you when i asked you to do this for my son. The love i have for you is something i cannot hide anything from you that is why i told you my situation and so do not feel anything negative about sending the money to my son okay? That is why i force the school accountant to print out those forms and fill it which he has filled out those forms.Baby, i will be in Rotterdam soon we have to make so much changes in the engine, so we would not be stopped on the waters again that is why we are taking our time to do everything once and for all. Luisa, please do not be offended about this all issue i know for sure that you will be my wife and so you have to consider my son as your son too. I am so much worried about the way you said about my son not going to be your son. Well, what ever you have done to my son, its because of me so, when you do him Good, its because of me so do not feel bad about sending him the money please. I really to be free heart and concentrating here and for you sending the money to my son, that would make me feel good and concentrate here. Luisa i love you so much Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs and kisses.

Polly
An michael
26 August um 10:58 PM

Good evening, my one and only sweet love Michael,

I am so tired, I was really having a bad day at work, so I can't write that much, sorry!
Michael, I am not offended because you have asked me to send your son some money.
It is just that I want to marry you and be with you, and I don't want to get involved into your previous private life. Isaac might be a nice boy, but he is definitely not my son, and will never be.
I will go and send the money tomorrow, and I hope he won't be expelled from school!
And tell that Mr Wumpini to stay away from your son's cell phone. It may well be legit for the school to forbid the use of cell phones for the students during lecture times, but that does certainly not mean that he is allowed to use the student's personal properties for his own purposes, and it also cannot mean that he is allowed to answer incoming calls.

When will you arrive? Do you already know that by now, and have you already left the dangerous Swiss waters?
Do you ever see any fish out there, like whalefish, sharfish, dolphinfish or any other?
I love nature, and I like fish!

I will go to bed now, I love and kiss you!!!!

Yours forever
Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic