SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
8B-4D-29
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried the IP-stripping several times and came to the result that gmail, protonmail and mail.uk are on a high security level.
I'm new to scambaiting but I'm quiet technical and I look forward to get some lads. Smile
Thanks to the admin and all the moderators for providing a forum like this. Thumbs up
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good on ya 8B-4D-29 for doing the research! That shows a strong commitment to safe baiting, which we love to see.

Now go make the lads cry! Very Happy

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, 8B-4D-29, and please keep us up to date!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
UserNameTBD
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi...well you can just call me James. I'm new here and I want to know know how I can get scammers to contact me quickly via email.
Edit : Safely...
VitaminLove30
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I'm new here. A while ago, I was looking online for a solution to the many robocalls we kept getting on our landline telephone (I know). I got into scambaiting after seeing a TED Talk by James Veitch.
This website is amazing. Thanks, everyone!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome newcomers! We invite you to get to know our rules here

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248

and make the lads cry tears of frustration!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to everyone!

Take a look around. If you want to get started, sign up for a mentor to get assistance from an experienced baiter!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
SissyGirlDance1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys I'm a new baiter. I've signed up for a mentor and found a way to put my (separate) Protonmail email on a sort of spamlist so I get tons of lads all the time. However, being new I often screw up and don't get past the part where they ask for personal info. Any suggested strategies?
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Please check your PM (private messages) Very Happy

As for your question: what have you been providing to the lads? I normally just give them a bogus name and address, and move on from there.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
I_can't_think_of_a_name
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. Introductions are pretty awkward, but I'm obviously new here and am eager to learn about scambaiting; that is, my knowledge of the art does not extend past "make a fake email" and "don't be stupid".

I've made an alt email via protonmail and everything, but no scammers seem to be enamored by my charms so far. I must be really unattractive both anonymously and IRL. Sad

Anyways, I bow down before the wisdom of the ancients (AKA mod-gods/anyone else that has experience and is somewhat respected around here.) If I end up accidentally doing something wrong, I apologize. Plz pity me i newb.

Cheers.

Edit number uno: I've looked at the beginners guide/scam email repository, but am somewhat hesitant to start without prior words of affirmation. I assume it's fine to sign up for the mentorship program?
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi "Name"!

Since I was recently called an old mod, I'm the one you summoned with the word "ancient" Laughing Laughing

Welcome to Eater! You're doing all the right things by reading the stickies and asking about a mentor. Since you've posted once, you should have access to the mentor request area.

There are several mugu guestbook sites out there that can help fill your spam box, or you can look around in the threads for people generously sharing their lads with others. Ask questions if you need help, and by all means make those lads cry!

Kitty

blahGIRL76
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, also new here but just interested in the subject and what's out there for now.. will sign up for a mentor if I feel like I want to try the plunge. Dealt with a lady once @ the call centre I work at who was clearly victim of a romance scam with a guy pretending that he was a US Army Officer stuck in hospital and needed his medical bills paid.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, blahGIRL!

You have seen the fallout from these scams firsthand, it sounds like. Everything we do here is to prevent people from becoming victims of predators like the guy pretending to be an officer. In that case there are two victims - the woman sending money, and the reputation of an Army Officer if someone's real photos & identity was being used in the scam.

Take a look around, and we hope you'll join us in making the bad guys cry! Cool

SwarteParte
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello I'm new
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, SwarteParte!

DerekTrotter1981
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all!

After a while of unsuccessful scams, I've managed to get my own share of receiving mail from scammers by signing something called the muguguestbook (have any of you heard of it?)

I'm not giving away my real name for security reasons (I'm sure it's frowned upon anyway among this community since we wouldn't want scammers finding out who we are), so I'm going to refer to myself by my profile name: Derek Trotter (he is actually a fictional character, from Only Fools and Horses and is one of two scambaiting accounts I have, which is based on a character from the same program).

I think my scambaiting time has come quite recently, with shocking results; sometimes, conversations are short and sometimes they just don't reply at all. So I'm hoping I could get some advice and maybe even post my own experiences.
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome!

www.muguguestbook.com is an excellent source for getting spam emails, yes. (and I would recommend it to anyone, along with Eater's own Lad Transit ® )

If you would like some guidance from an experienced member, you can sign up for the mentoring program (see my signature).

Posting about your baits is encouraged too. I look forward to reading them.

I would also recommend you sign up for the NEW forum (aff.419eater.com) as we are transitioning to that one as we speak. This forum will be closed (and remain 'read only' in the near future)

DerekTrotter1981
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I would also recommend you sign up for the NEW forum (aff.419eater.com) as we are transitioning to that one as we speak"

Did it! Signed up to this one for the mentoring programme, then signed up for the new site.
krankins
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to scam baiting and was looking for some tips on where to start and how to go about this. Could someone make some suggestions. I'd like to know how to I get my email address out to scammers or how can I get the email addresses of scammers to write them directaly.
Advaita
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome krankins!

If you read Bertje's reply to Derek (two up from yours) it will help to get you started.

Don't forget to also register at the new forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic