SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsychedeliaSmith, truly lovely to see you here. Your bait in 2007 with 3d to Singapore, is what got me into baiting. I had a Singapore safari, but it took me 12 years, hahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello mate, I remember you, good to see you're still here. I'm experimenting with a new modality but struggling to get lads to mail the addy I need them to. I guess it takes a few days ;]
I've done all the necessary stuff, like getting their mails past the mail server's spam filters etc. Maybe the pandemic's keeping a few of them at home.
Glad you got one of yours to fly to exotic places Smile

Stay safe.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Since most lads "work" via mobile now, location or quarantines have little effect.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
UioBadru
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
I know that this is an old forum, but I have checked that it is very much still alive. I'm young and eager, and I can't wait to try out this new hobby, whether it suits me or not.

I took much inspiration from a channel I came across on YouTube, who does scambaiting for the heck of it. You might have already guessed that he is the reason I found this forum and decided to start.

I am stupid, but I'm not braindead, and I want to prove my worth online.

I hope to be welcome here

P.S.
I'm quite unfamiliar with how to use these old fashioned websites, so please forgive me if I've done something wrong, and feel free to correct me.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here. Always nice to have someone else on the team. Sit back, have a beer, read a few stickies and sign up for a mentor. They're fun and useful if you get paired with the right one, and honestly, who isn't. Most important of all, bait safe (no accounts linked to any real life accounts or information) and have fun!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UioBadra wrote:
I'm young and eager

Linoline wrote:
have a beer

Disclaimer: 419Eater encourages members to always drink responsibly and adhere to laws regarding the legal age for alcohol consumption.

Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

Welcome, UioBadra! I'm looking forward to seeing you make some scammers cry!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my defence, I was slightly drunk when I wrote that. Laughing

The offered beer could've been non-alcoholic

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Blasphemer!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
UioBadru
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can already tell that this will be a lot of fun. You lot seem like a friendly bunch!

I will try to fit in with you guys. Thanks for making me feel comfortable.

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles wrote:
^Blasphemer!

hey, did you miss the part where I was drunk? I love my juice spiked... now that doesn't sound wrong at all did she say after half a bottle of wine. *hiccup*

UioBadru, it's great fun here, for the people who are not of drinking age and those who are. We're glad to have another soul added to the party

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UioBadru just let me know if I need to call a cab for any of these partygoers... and quite seriously it is a fantastic bunch even when they're sober!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
^^^Since most lads "work" via mobile now, location or quarantines have little effect.

Yes, of course.
A lot's changed in ten years, that's for sure. What's good is that the lads must now struggle a bit, to get their formats past the spam filters. Gmail allows you to work around that, many providers don't. Yandex, for example, won't even accept a mail for sending if it looks like spam and the spam filters must now be chock-full of 419 format-related triggers.

I've got a few lads trickling through now, though. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Meinhard1969
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys!

I'm fairly new to scambaiting, my only experience is from last year where I made someone fill out a form which was an obvious fake.
I've been reading a lot in this forum today (for example that I should not send fake passports which I did last year, sorry) and the amount of knowlegde collected in this forum is amazing - I never expected scambaiting to have such a large and active community.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Meinhard1969! We all make mistakes along the way - it's awesome to learn & grow from those mistakes because it makes us more effective in the future at making the lads cry and preventing future victims. Welcome to the community, and may this be the start of a fantastic season of scambaiting for you!

LilRachel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Up until now, I was more of a silent reader lurking in the shadows. I wanna be a lil bit more active now and try to hunt some piggies myself.

What brought me here? Well, I'd say the pretty outstanding baits from Mange Tout, Birlic, Linoline, and others. Thank you guys and gals for many hours of great entertainment!

Who knows, maybe I'm able to contribute in the future? Smile

Last edited by LilRachel on Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to

We will look forward to you wrapping your arms around a piggy.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Γ—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back vonpaso!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all. I wouldn't dare offering beers anymore, don't want to get in trouble... and they're probably all long gone by now anyway

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all newcomers! Glad to have you around

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Don356X
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, as can be seen in the title I am new here and would like some help. I have seen videos from James Veitch and **DELETED NAME OF SCAMBAITING MONETIZER**** and I was inspired to start scam baiting. I have made a fake email, but have no scams I could find in my real email’s spam folder, so it would be nice if some people could send me some scammer’s emails so I could start.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here! try to look around on www.scamwarners.com. A lot of lads are listed there and you can just pick a format that you're interested in, email the lad like you're replying to his email.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bware: I'm still active, but mostly site-killing, which is now on aa419, and was too busy with RL for a while to post here.

^^ Welcome to Eater! You can also set up a catcher account and enter it into Lad Transit.

Γ—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
John Warosa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone,

I am pretty bored in quarantine and I came across scambaiting on youtube so I thought I might well give it a try since my girlfriend told me 'Wow you really like to write angry e-mails, don't you'

I was wondering since the guidelines advice using a mail adress that is IP-stripped, is there an easy way to find out if a mail provider uses IP-stripping? I've decided to not use Gmail since I use it for my personal mail and I would definitely accidentally send stuff from the wrong account, but now I am not sure if my new mail (from mail.com) uses IP-stripping.

Happy evening,
The Soul called Barrister John Warosa

Edit: I sent myself a mail and i analysed the header using https://www.iptrackeronline.com/how-to-extract-email-headers.php and well, mail.com doesn't do IP-stripping. Guess I'll make a Yahoo mail then.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, John!

I can attest to the marvelous therapeutic qualities of angry emails to lads. My work emails have become MUCH more civil since I've been taking out my frustration on scammers.

I use gmail, but I use it in a separate browser from my personal gmail account so there's never any confusion. Chrome for personal, Safari or Firefox for the lads - it works nicely.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic