SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ElMoutardo wrote:
Hi all, I am returning to the site after an absence of some years, and my username has been deleted so I've re-registered.

Thanks in large measure to Kitty La Gore for assisting me to regain access to my old account! So, in the event that ElMoutardo is showing as 'deactivated', that's why - and not, as might ortherwise be perceived, the fastest time between registration and banning!

Thanks again, Kitty (and admins of course Smile )

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh, I dunno... we could ascribe all sorts of misdeeds to ElMoutardo for the suspension!! Laughing Laughing

Welcome back to the flock, Claus! Now go make those lads cry Twisted Evil

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you found your original account Claus. It probably wouldn't be anywhere near the fastest time getting booted. Some random's wander over here looking to start WWIII on post one. Welcome back!
slashstorm99
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my peeps! I'm here after taking an interest in scambaiting after I've watched the likes of **DELETED NAME OF SCAMBAITING MONETIZER**** and <snipped> and **DELETED NAME OF SCAMBAITING MONETIZER****. I've wanted to mess with scammers for a long while now and I've finally decided to take the dive. Hope to improve my skills and make many friends here!

We do not allow advertising of other sites/pages, baiter-related or not - especially those monetizing "baiting." - bware419ers
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I'm new here. I've been interested in scambaiting for a long time so I finally started a week ago.
I'll post stuff if I find the situation with scammers funny or interesting. I've been lurking around here and it's been very interesting and entertaining!
dapplegrim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, glad to be here ^)
I was searching for long lost email in my spam and was surprised to find TONS of really creative scam letter, including a hilarious invitation to join the illuminati world elite empire. This one convinced me to join the ranks Twisted Evil
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here PatrickYellow and dapplegrim and everyone else for that matter. Pull up a chair, read the stickies, bait safe, sign up for a comfier chair and er no wait...sign up for a Mentor eh?

Enjoy your time here!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all of the new members and welcome back to the returning ones.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here, and hope to scambait for the fun of it.
Billionaire_duck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone just saying hello and I'm excited to start my scambaiting journey on the site
Hot Chili and Lime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there! I'm new here, and since we have a lovely thing called a pandemic going on, I decided to start scambaiting. Does anyone have any useful tips for my future endeavors?
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone! I am sorry about my sudden disappearance 2 years ago. But now i am back and i am glad to see all the "old" and new faces. I have a lot of reading to do now Very Happy

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hullo and welcome (back)! Pull up a chair and read and have fun and bait safe eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
better-be-floss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy! I found out about this recently and am looking forward to trying out scambaiting.
Franny8691
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hay I am Fran just started scam baiting yesterday and was recommended I come here. I am currently only doing email replying currently in conversation with Guinness Brewery about my 30mil Euro.

If you have any tips or applications I can use to make this more fun, I would be happy to take advice.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Welcome new members!

For those seeking advice: Read the stickies, Scroll through "Hints and Tips", Have a beer, sit back and read some baits in the "Greatest Hits" section.

Apply for a mentor and nr.1 rule: BAIT SAFE Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
kylesanders
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, im looking forward to contributing to the cause, and would appreciate any tips and tricks beyond what is already outlined
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, kylesanders!

The best way to learn the tricks is to grab a safe baiting address and jump in. Many of the techniques you'll read about in our baits are rather spontaneous ideas, and we look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Grab a mentor if you'd like some nudges, but there's no teacher like experience, so when you feel ready & safe, dive right in!
Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all newcomers, and re-comers Very Happy. Very glad to have you aboard.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
487bb7d1f9
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined a few days ago and today a had my first scammer. It was a Advanced Fee Freud. Cool Looking forward to receive some more. Maybe, some one can send me a few websites for fake IDs, I think that's going to be his next question. I'm very glad that I joined this forum. (Could be my new fulltime hobby).
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, I suggest reading the forum rules that will have been included in the welcome PM you were sent. In them, you will find that we never send fake id to scammers. No matter how ridiculous you make it, there may be a victim that the scammer is able to successfully reuse it on.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Vogelex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.. Still needed to properly introduce myself and also didn't want to bump up a thread that was created a few days ago to celebrate my first piggy. I did want to thank everybody overthere and in general on 419eater for all the great feedback and reads so far! So thanks and see you guys around!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined this site 16 years ago. Memorable days, lots of lad pain caused. It seems to be much harder to get lads clamouring to be baited these days! Guestbooks are last year's thing, it seems.
I'll be looking around to see what you lot have been up to.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! You must be dropping your hook in the wrong waters. ScamWarners has plenty of lads looking for baiter lurve in all the wrong places.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I've seeded a few guest books but I'll take a look over there. It's been way too long.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic