SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KrashAshe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to be here.

Just wish I knew about it sooner. Could have had so much fun.

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

There is plenty of fun left for you to have!

A good way to start is to read the stickies (they are at the top of every subforum). Also: consider getting a mentor. This is an experienced baiter that can guide you on your first steps in our fun hobby. See my signature for more details.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Freya17
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi glad I found this site, so fed up with scammers, I've had a few over the past few weeks. Supposedly military personnel mostly widowers with kids. One got very annoyed because I was asking too many questions and wouldn't do what he wanted...send him money. Looking forward to chatting with more
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. Welcome to eater. I hope you have been playing safe when communicating with scammers. That means: a fake emailaddress or (facebook?) account when you were contacting them, not in any way linked to your personal information?

Baiting is a lot of fun, but we are dealing with criminals. Some are very dangerous, so always bait safe.

Read some stickies, sign up for a mentor, they can be of very much help when you start out with baiting, grab a beer and a seat.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Acxperi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there Very Happy Complete newbie here, I came across the site while looking for advice to help somebody and have been loving reading all the posts - Congratulations all of you! Top work! clapping clapping clapping

I have a couple of quick questions if anyone can help

1) Is there anywhere on the site (or elsewhere) with advice on how to get through to somebody they are being scammed when they refuse to believe friends, family, bank managers and even strangers who could make money out of it if they were that way inclined...?

2) I have the lads phone number and a bank account, is there anything I can do to make his life difficult? (I am not personally in touch with him, I just have the details)

Very Happy
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

1) If you have emails from the scammer, post them on Scamwarners. If you have contact info of a victim, pass it to a mod, asking to forward it to a warner at Scamwarners.

2) If this is a bank account that the lad wants money sent to, pass it to a mod, along with the lad's name, email address, and type of scam, and score a piggy.

Ă—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
KrashAshe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am curious why this is called 419?
418 could have been funnier...

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419 is the part of the Nigerian Criminal Code that deals with fraud.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip đźš˝
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new friends!

Bait safely. Get a mentor. Carry on!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sh02
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings all.

Part way through my first extended sequence of mails. I've told so many lies that I almost feel sorry for the scammer trying to rob me!
KrashAshe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
419 is the part of the Nigerian Criminal Code that deals with fraud.

I see. Solid comedy there.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, KrashAshe!

A lad recently asked if I was part of this site. I played dumb and asked if he meant 420-friendly. We're now having a completely different conversation.

Bait safe!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all!

Another good resource here that’s mentioned somewhere in the stickies, but often not mentioned explicitly, is checking out the Eater University sub-forum (I believe it’s login-only). There’s a wide variety of guides there, from general baiting tips to guides on tattoos or talking on the phone, and even if some of the guides are old and not referencing new tools and modalities that have been developed, it is still an immensely helpful resource. If for some reason you don’t want a mentor, which of course is fine (I never had one and turned out fine), self-study from there is also effective. And I’d say that what’s maybe more effective than that, although obviously better in conjunction with other methods, is reading as many baits here as possible. You learn by doing, but just as you generally won’t pass a class without opening the textbook, absorbing ideas that others have used and how they structured their baits and made decisions will help immensely. The threads are often hilarious too, but even reading longer straight baits and observing what strategies we use to manipulate lads will improve your own baiting in the long run.

There are plenty of resources here, and everyone is glad to help, so don’t be afraid to jump in!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Acxperi wrote:
Is there anywhere on the site (or elsewhere) with advice on how to get through to somebody they are being scammed

Yes. Scamwarners.com is a victim support site.

Acxperi wrote:
I have the lads phone number and a bank account, is there anything I can do to make his life difficult?

You can send a private message to any moderator with the details. To make it easier, you can PM me by clicking on the PM button below this post. Do not bait or mess with this scammer -this criminal has the real life details on your friend/relative.

To all of the new members, Welcome to Eater. Happy Thanksgiving to our members in the USA.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
KrashAshe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:
Welcome, KrashAshe!

A lad recently asked if I was part of this site. I played dumb and asked if he meant 420-friendly. We're now having a completely different conversation.

Bait safe!

My whole bit was "my computer has this error... error 418IAATP.."

see if any catch on or if they keep saying its a hacker when little do they know my teapot its playing tricks on me

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Very Happy
Have you sent IP packets by carrier pigeon?

Ă—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
KrashAshe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
^Very Happy
Have you sent IP packets by carrier pigeon?

I Tried but jitter was a nightmare

LeoneFamily
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to 419eater so this is my first post. Let me introduce myself. I've been scambaiting on my own for a while but I've decided to create my account here in the hopes that members will provide me with some phone numbers and emails to mess with, because I actually very rarely get email spams (and also never ever got phone marketers to call me) and I'm thirsty for more lol

I'm also part of a vigilante group here in the province of Québec in Canada. Not a large group, just a few individuals, but it's plenty of members for the small towns that we live in (the group is active in a region where the largest city in a 250 km radius is only 40,000 people, and we are geographically locked from accessing most of that radius due to a very large river that has no bridges). We're not a group with a ton of achievements, but we did infiltrate and bust our local MLM scheme and made it to the local newspaper for it in 2018. But the truth is we're just a glorified group of close friends that enjoy pissing off those who deserve it lol

I will probably post my email scambaiting on the forums later (some of them are quite hilarious) but for now feel free to send me PMs of scam phone numbers that I can call, as I'm really struggling to find those kind of scams on my own. Bonus points if they're in French! Smile

Edit: Just want to reassure that the phone I'll be using for this is not linked to me in any way, it is just a prepaid service on an old Blackberry that has no contract, I just pay it in cash at a local service provider every month.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LeoneFamily welcome to 419eater. We hope you will stick around and have fun with us. That said, I do have a caution. While you are welcome to post your scambaits, as many members here do - we bait only 419 scammers here. We do not go after MLM schemes, which may be legal or illegal depending on your country, and are not 419. Do not post baits or information related to those scams or any non-419 (advance fee fraud) scams here. Also, this site is for members to gather and discuss advance fee fraud and baiting. It is not a place for self promotion. If your chief aim is to promote the activities of your "vigilante group" this is not the place to do it. Again, welcome to eater.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
LeoneFamily
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of the previous post to make reading easier. Just think of this as a conversation with no need to repeat what the last person said. - bware419ers

Thanks man, be reassured, I'm just mentioning it casually, I'm not trying to self promote, just to introduce myself! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi LF.

Welcome to eater. Even if you have some experience, it might be a good idea to apply for a mentor. That way you can get some direct help from an experienced member. The info is in my signature .

Have fun, stay safe!

Atal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone!

Long time lurker (on the old website more than the forum I'll admit), finally decided to make an account.
I don't bait, personally, having neither the courage or energy, but I sure appreciate everyone's efforts - it's a guilty pleasure of mine to read all the ways you all manage to play around with those lads.

Glad to be here. Keep on baitin'
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Atal! Sometimes it's just nice to know we have an appreciative audience out there. Enjoy the posts, and it's great to have you here!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Marvinmoonpot76
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All! (I really hope I am posting on the right Forum. First time using this -_-)
Trying to get into Scambaiting, have set up a fake email and am also using a VPN just to be extra safe.
Now I just need to get some Scam emails to arrive. Any tips on how to speed up the process?
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey MarvinMoonPot!

Welcome to Eater.

Well done on setting up a seperate email. A VPN is also a good idea.

we recommend setting up 2 separate accounts. One for the actual baiting, and one as a 'catcher' for receiving the scam emails on.

The Lad Transit is an excellent source for new friends. You can also go to our siter site ScamWarners and pick up a new toy there.

Alternatively, user Windypops has a Yopmail account available where you can find fresh spam. Log in with username 'ladpain' or 'kentbrockman' (Please do not use this address to SEND emails to lads!!)

If you have any question, you can go the Help Hints and Tips forum. Plenty of people around to assist. Also: please consider signing up for a mentor (see my signature). It's the best way to start having fun safely.

==

Big Welcome to Atal too!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic