SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mr. Vader-love your avatar!

Read the stickies, pull up a scammer from "Surplus" and have fun!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Atom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone! I was once a victim of a blackmail scam, but survived unscathed. Several months later, I decided to find a new hobby, which led me here. I hope to learn quickly, and get to baiting as soon as possible. Twisted Evil
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Atom! Glad you made it through the scam.

Read these please and sign up for a free mentor...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=252599

Those threads will help kickstart your baiting career...cheers!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
amrammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I am just stumbling on this website and think it is great. I am wanting to learn scam baiting and want to pay some undesirables a little paranoia. Any tips on getting started would be great as I have never done something like this before.

Happy scam busting
Angie Very Happy
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Amrammer, WELCOME!!! There is a link in my sig for new members, read that and then sign up for a mentor.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome atom and amrammer. Pull up a chair, read what's suggested, grab a mentor and enjoy the high jinx!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
robhudsonbelkins
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I've read a lot and I am already learning with JustCold as a mentor.

I've been baiting for less than a week and already got my first trophy pics Very Happy. I will post them soon.

Nice to meet you all

RHB
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

robhudsonbelkins wrote:
JustCold as a mentor.

I'll give you the advice that we always give new members finding themselves in this unfortunate position - <strike>don't pick up the soap</strike> you can drop him and apply for a new mentior. Very Happy

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Sayuri
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heluu!

Welcome thread where I.. can't actually tell anything about myself Very Happy weird.

Anyways I used to read the public side of the forums quite a long time ago, did a couple small straight-baits back then as well, just to learn a little and have fun, but never got further into baiting and eventually somehow just.. forgot the whole thing for a few years.

However reading about possible scam of ~£300K from the news just a few weeks ago reminded me of the Eater again and made me resurrect the hobby (and finally register here as well) Smile

Nice meeting you all!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELCOME (back) Sayuri! Hope you are baiting safe(ly) and it's great that you remember us, but sad for the reason you remembered us. At least the news is getting out there, maybe more people will become aware and less scamming will go on. (a girl can dream, right?)

Sayuri
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Buddy At Home wrote:
WELCOME (back) Sayuri! Hope you are baiting safe(ly) and it's great that you remember us, but sad for the reason you remembered us. At least the news is getting out there, maybe more people will become aware and less scamming will go on. (a girl can dream, right?)

Thank you! And yes, as safely as possible, without being completely paranoid I think! Basics, such as using zero real information and gmail to hide IP should still be enough, am I right? Smile

Yeah, I wrote "possible scam" since the person of target hasn't yet admitted that he's been fooled. Still claims in newspapers that he'll get the money "in just a few weeks". Crying or Very sad But this opens quite a nice window to me to create a character, since the story's out in foreign media as well now, and another gullible businessman/woman from the same country might get nice baits going. We'll see.
Mulvaney101
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi to everyone on 419eater! I'm impressed with the stories on this site, and its ethos: wasting the time of scammers, and de educating them! I'm cautiously straight-baiting two unfortunate individuals who need money moving from their war-torn countries. I will attempt to post these if they get interesting; so far, I have one hilariously awful delivery company site that needs taking down: [email protected]. I will pm Capone to have it taken down, just because he/she has the coolest avatar.
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Duck can haz that avatar as next mentee plz? Pretty plz? Duck promise be extra nice! No whip! No barbed one at least! No sirree! Duck nice! Shocked

Ahem. I mean...welcome one and all. Glad to see your avat...I mean, new baiters filling the ranks with all your wonderfully enthusiastic avat...I mean attitudes and fresh avat...erm, ideas to look at baiting and I hope to see your avat...that is, you here often in the future causing the lads misery!

(That avatar. Seriously.)

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm sure the Avatar will be reconsidered when JC starts his small talk.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mulvaney101 and all those new to Eater.

Welcome and pull up a chair, bait safe and read those stickies.

One thing to emphasis is that we do not bait beggars. We target the advance fee fraud scammers and we have found that there are unfortunately way too many of those to go around.

Cheers.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mulvaney and all!

Quote:
I will pm Capone to have it taken down, just because he/she has the coolest avatar.

Gotta agree.

That's one lame site....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mulvaney101
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Duckling; I would be honoured to be your mentee. I respond well to suitable instruction. My widow from a war-torn country wants a letter of introduction, so she can get a tourist visa to the UK; is there a nice form she has to fill in to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration? I've looked for one, but can't find one. If not, I have a list of questions she would need to answer...
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Dibs! You heard it here first, folks!

I don't think we have anything as specific as you ask, but you might want to take a look at this site for some ideas: http://www.scambaitingtools.com/

And in Eater if you don't find something you think could be useful it's greatly appreciated if you then do it yourself and share with the rest. Wink

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody else think it's cute and ironic (considering what we do here) that Duckling is frothing over a new member because of their avatar? For all we know Mulvaney101 could be a guy. Laughing

Welcome to eater Mulvaney, I am always glad to see new members jump right in. Bait safe, read the stickies, keep food and beverages away from your computer while reading threads, say good-bye to your old life and most of all HAVE FUN!!!

Fishing for fun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great site.

I have been baiting phone scammers for years. Now it is time to upgrade. I have a gmail set up. Read a lot of stickies and would like to waste some Lads time.

I need an avatar.

For an introduction, I am a huge rancher in the Northern Plains. Cows everywhere. The odd polar bear comes by for a visit and I need a dog sled and team part of the year. Poor phone service and schechy internet.

Nearest WU office is 4 days away on horseback, but they do trade seal skins for USD $

May I live up to the high level of your pursuits.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here. Very Happy

Read, read, read.

Oh, and read.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think you forgot to mention the reading Confused

Welcome Fishing for fun.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, dang. Sad

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi TS, did you mention reading the stickies?

just asking

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic