SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lampdanlanui
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,
I found this website searching for how to bait scammers, after I have watched YouTube videos about this subject.
First, I'm 16yo!
So i have a first question: is there a way to obtain scammer's email adresses to bait these? Because right now i don't receive much scam-mails in my inbox.
I read a lot about how to bait scammers.

N.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here!
Always remember to bait safe. Use an emailaddress not linked to your personal information in any way.

To pick up lads you can sign up for the lad transit (it's in the help hints and tips section of the forum) or go to eaters sister site www.scamwarners.com, grab a format that appeals and pretend to reply to it from your baiting email address.

Consider signing up for a mentor, they can help you get started

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! Good advise already given by Linoline.

It's recommended you have a seperate email for harvesting scam emails (called a catcheraccount).

Mugu Guestbook is another resource for getting spam emails to your catcher account (but I can't recommend the Lad Transit enough)

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
quartzjortsandusbports
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all! It has been a long time since I last belonged to an Internet forum but here goes nothing. I hope to learn from reading about the scambaiting experiences here and have learned a bit from watching some of the more prominent scambaiters on YouTube. I particularly enjoy the comedic side of this pursuit and hope to inject some humour when I begin my first exchanges. Hope you are having a lovely day/night whenever and wherever you are.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, and keep us posted!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi quartzjortsandusbports

Welcome to Eater! we are glad you are joining the fun here.

Please bait safely! This means not using any account (email or otherwise) that is connected to your real life or has your real information.

If you want assistance from an experienced member, you can sign up for the Mentoring program (see the links in my signature). This way you will be having fun safely before you know it.

It's also a good idea to read the Forum Rules if you haven't done so.

Looking forward to reading your stories.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Andrew Milligan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 419ers. I used to dabble in scambaiting years ago, but I think my old account on here went by the wayside. I've got more free time these days and was looking to waste some scammers' time again. See you around!
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Andrew Milligan! We're glad to have you in the group. Bait safely (I assume your user name has nothing to do with your real name - correct?) and if you'd like to give your skills a turbo boost, sign up for a mentor! (See the link in my signature line.) Good to have you here!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Andrew Milligan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed the full quote of the previous post to make reading sequentially easier. Just think of this as a conversation with no need to repeat what was just said! - bware419ers

Not even close to my real name Wink
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Bait on!

And no need to quote the previous post - we're very conversational around here Cool Looking forward to seeing you make some lads cry Twisted Evil

~KLG

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as an FYI: Your old account should still be around, as inactive accounts are not removed.

Welcome back!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, All.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im new here,i hope i can learn and help with scambaiting
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Korpor!

Welcome to Eater. Glad you are joining the fun.

First and foremost: Please bait safely. This means not using any real life information when baiting (this includes emailaddresses, phones, social media accounts). Always use accounts that you have set up specifically for scambaiting.

If you want some assistance, you might consider signing up for Mentor (see my signature). A mentor can (and will) help you get set up and help you along your first steps in this fun hobby

Before you do anything, be sure to at least read the Forum Rules. Also, this thread contains very usefull information which will help you understand what we are about, and how you can start scambaiting.

BaiterTheP
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I work for a large unnamed bank fraud in USA. My team is trying to find the best way to convince scammers to send us fake checks so we can pass on the info to the mail carrier services and possibly catch the actual scammer location while he or she is still active ( Dropping the checks in the mail). I think this community will be Abel to provide me with these methods. Thank you all for your hard work.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ riiiiiiiight. Abel killed Cain btw. Welcome to Eater Mr. Unnamed Bank Fraud. Where do you want the scammers to send these fake checks? How many guymen are in your "team"? I think we can recommend a shipper that would be interested in providing the service you desire. Thank YOU for all YOUR hard work!
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BaiterTheP wrote:
I work for a large unnamed bank fraud

A Freudian slip, perhaps?

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello BaiterTheP,

There is some skepticism expressed here as you can imagine -- while scammers do sometimes send fake checks, those involve some advanced skills. We'd like to get to know you a bit better first, so I do encourage you to read the FORUM RULES, and tell us a bit more about yourself and your plans first.

~Kitty

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater y'all!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Lorem Ipsum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I'm quite new to scambaiting.

I locate e-mail scammers by making them click on baited links.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, placeholder text! Er... I mean Lorem Ipsum!

We encourage you to take a look around and check out the forum rules and learn a bit about what we do. There are so many ways to bait scammers, and you'll find some very entertaining baits in our Published work area. We want to be sure you're baiting safely, and it can be a lot of fun to bait with a team as well. Come find your friends in here, and make some lads cry!

zedsdead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! I found this site a few years ago and browsed for a day, but moved on. Recently, my co-worker got caught up in a lot of love scams from Instagram, so it reminded me of the 419eaters!

I read all of Big X's thread with Archie about the church of the old gods in one day and died laughing the whole time.

I'm looking to start chatting with lads, wasting their time, and reporting bank accounts. Hopefully one day I will have a pyramid under Brother Zed's name.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(again) Welcome to Eater!

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your colleague. If you are planning on baiting those scammers: please don't. If you are emotionally invested in a bait, that can backfire. There are lots of other scammers outthere that need your attention! If you cant find any, head over to our siter site ScamWarners and take your pick!

I hope you are/plan on baiting safely: this means not using any name, account, phonenumber, email etc that can be linked to your real identity. This is very important.

If you want, you can also sign up for the mentoring program (check the links in my signature). This way you can get the help of an experienced member to get started baiting safely.

I'm looking forward to reading about your baits!

zedsdead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently I am reading the beginner's guide: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261698

I'll have to check out your mentor program! I'm not sure how much time I want to dedicate to this yet, so I may straightbait for a while until I get a feel for everything.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic