SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gypsytrub
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On Monday, July 7, 2014 7:56 AM, Walker <[email protected]> wrote:

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950

Please i will like to inform you regarding the delivering of your fund,
with the dhl company Benin agent, he will need your information to complete the delivery of package {consignment box} with him, Worth's of $5.5 million dollars You’ re to provide
him your Name,Address, Nearest Airport and Telephone No:,is
due to our agreement with the DHL Delivering Company and Noted That you have to provide him the information correctly for the smooth delivery of your package, he is at Atlantic City International Airport , please make sure you take care of him and know is not American Citizen thanks. Agent Name: MR.GARRY WALKER

his name is MR.GARRY WALKER
Email;([email protected])

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Regards,
Mrs. Susan Earl
+229-68506071
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To [email protected]
Jul 7

Dear mrs. susan earl
I am ready to receive the parcel.here is my address

Podapulle
Naayintemone
neegunampidikilla
kerala india.
phone
0**35-217***
airport - trivandrum intern. airport.

Thank you
Nair

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.H. L
To Me
Jul 8
I am the diplomat agent responsible for the delivery of your parcel. I received your mailing while I have been in this airport for couple of days. It’s mandatory that the delivery of your package will take place today because it has given me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only 2 days.The way the Bellary Bellary Airport (BEP) HOME LAND PORT SECURITIES inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased. I am having a little problem here with Bellary Bellary Airport (BEPHOMELAND SECURITY, intercepting the consignment with regards to the NEW IMMUNITY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied to make the delivery to you. They persisted I must obtain the New Diplomatic Immunity Clearance Certificate before I will be allow to connect my flight to Your City.

I presented the Clearance certificate, Yellow Tag and my indina Gate Passing certificate but they refused. I asked the man in charge Mr. Anderson Dave the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits from PARIS FRANCE and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer of the stopped, but keep on telling me that it's illegal to enter the country with the UN open Package without the NEW IMMUNITY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending from individual to individual.

At the moment I have negotiated with the Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused. They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and I have also contacted THE BENIN REPUBLIC EMBASSY and through the help of a customs officer Mr. Robert Daniels, they said that it will cost sum of $185.00.and you must understand that time do not wait for anybody and I’m still trying to meet up with the FLIGHT SCHEDULE today.

Kindly send $300,00.To BENIN REPUBLIC Immediately through western union office or I can get you the account which you are going to use to sendit,so here is the name below so that they can obtain the required Certificate to enable me board my flight to come over to your based, send the fee to our office in Benin Republic with the information’s below:

SEND WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER:

Receiver's Name== silas ike
Country== Benin Republic
City== Cotonou
Question== who
Answer....... God
Amount....... $185

Send the MTCN via email below,

You can get in touch with him on Rev. Dr. Douglas william on ([email protected]) (+229-68506071) to enable them pick it up and obtain the paper and get it fax to me on this fax number,{7402644033}. I will be forwarding this email to the company now. To avoid any delay, once you get the money send kindly email me for me to be updated. Please don't delay because I don't have enough time to be delay. Send across the $300.00.To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me arrange the NEW IMMUNITY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed ASAP.

Agent Dr Good luck Anderson
Bellary Bellary Airport (BEP) INDIA

Show message history
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 8
Dear sir
how much I have to send? $150 or $300? please let me know ASAP.
Thank you

Nair

Country== Benin Republic
City== Cotonou
Question== who
Answer....... God
Amount....... $185 ?????

Country== Benin Republic
City== Cotonou
Question== who
Answer....... God
Amount....... $300usd ???????

Show message history
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 8
Hello Dear costumer please we are sorry for the two information that was giving to you the one that you needed to pay among the two is the $300usd and also you have to try your possible best and send it today so we can finalize every thing today.

Country== Benin Republic
City== Cotonou
Question== who
Answer....... God
Amount....... $300usd ???????
Show message history
[/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 8
We can even gives you an account which you are going to use to send it in our branch there in your country if you like but any place you send it try to inform us in time here is the account you will use to send it .
Amount is $300usd.

ACCOUNT HOLDER: MRS LALRAMNGHAKI
ACCOUNT NO:/ 3339087817
IFSC CODE:CBIN0283450
BANK NAME: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (C.B.I)
Show message history

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 8
Hello Dear costumer, have you receive the information that we sent to you on how you are going to use to made the payment of $300usd for the clearance certificate to be obtain, and also I was calling you on phone but I couldn’t reach you have to try your possible best and send that fees because that is the only thing that was delaying my coming to the above address you supplied to make the delivery to you
Here is the information once again.

Country== Benin Republic
City== Cotonou
Question== who
Answer....... God
Amount....... $300

You can even send it to this account in our branch there in INDIA if you like but any place you send it try to inform us in time here is the account on how you will use to send it once again.

Show message history

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 8
Hello DHL

Here is the WU MTCN #057 082 9763.
Thank you
Nair

Show message history

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 9

hello Dear costumer, we need the senders name

Show message history
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 9

Hello Dear costumer you have to send us the full information which you use to send the money such as,

The senders name……
Country name……
City….
Amount…..
And the MTCN number once again

Show message history

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 9

Hello sir
The sender's name is "Myran Thayoli"**

(** You know what it is if you speak malayalam!)('Shocked')

Show message history

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 9
Hello Dear costumer please the information that you gave me is not correct what is going on the money has not been pick up for the certificate to be obtain if the western union did not allow you to send it then you can send it to our branch over there with the account information that I sent to you, but you have to go to the western union and check it and also to know weather they have posted it .
Show message history

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 9
We need the full information that you use to send that money stop sending it one by one reconfirm it once again.

Senders name:
City:
Amount:
Show message history

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 9

hello we are still waiting to here from you.
Show message history

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.H. L
To Me
Jul 9
Hello Dear costumer I am tired with this you fund here what is going on you gave an a wrong information and I was waiting for you since but I have not receive any email from you, what is going on if you don’t want me to complete your delivery of your fund to your home address then you tell me why are you insulting your self here if you are not the owner of this fund them you tell me let me return this package back .
Show message history

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 9
Dear sir
If you have any more issues please call me at this number- 8*8**87**00, one I sent earlier is inactive.
thank you

Show message history

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 10
hello
Here is the correct MTCN - 057 082 9673

Show message history

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 10
Hello there costumer please can you send us the payment slip that you use to make that payment because we have understand that you are playing with your fund ,so we need it Wright now send us the payment slip now.
Show message history

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 10
Hello sir,
Ok let me contact Mr Myran Thayoli, he'll send you the receipt.I'm eagerly waiting for the fund.please make it available ASAP once you received $300.

Thank you
Nair

Show message history

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 10
Hello Dear costumer your email has been receive regarding your fund, please I am still with the fund here in Bellary Bellary Airport (BEP) please I am getting tired of this and i have told you the reason why that makes me not to deliver your fund in to your home address and I don’t know the reason why that makes you not to send that $300usd which will be use for the NEW IMMUNITY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied to make the delivery to you. They persisted I must obtain the New Diplomatic Immunity Clearance Certificate before I will be allow to connect my flight to Your City.

Secondly, I have told you to go and resend that money to the account number which I was given to you and I don’t know the reason why you are still sending me an MTCN number which was not GOOD please try to go and send that money to that account number that was giving to you because I want to complete this delivery today I am tired of this I want to go and see my family I have spend all most a week and three days here I am tired of this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.H. L
To Me
Jul 10
Go and send that money to that account information that was giving to you because there in no money in that MTCN that you are sending to us or if you know that the money is still there then you attach us the payment slip here, you urgent reply is highly needed now. Here is the account number once again.

[/b]Me
To D.H. L
Jul 10
Sir,
I am away from my place and at madras right now, so I'm far far away from the bank where I possess an a/c, this reason I'm not able to make a money transfer this time. I had contacted my bank manager and asked him to make $300 transfer to the a/c you provided with out my presence but manager said they need my signature to complete the transfer. Mr Myran Thayoli will send the WU receipt ASAP.Please don't give up my fund.

Thank u
Nair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 11 at 12:31 AM
Dear sir
I can understand your feelings.It's very painful to stuck some place for this long time.When I received your notification, i was in a vacation trip to goa, and in madras (chennai) right now.You wouldn't have faced all this issues if you had notified me before you started your travel. I beg your pardon for all inconvenience

Nair

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 11 at 12:36 AM
Sir,
Mr Myran thayoli has just notified me that he will send the WU receipt by tomorrow.
Nair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 11 at 4:47 AM
Hello there costumer your email has been receive regarding your fund, So what are we going to do now because i need to go back to my home address cant you go and sign it how many hours will it takes you that makes you not to go and sign it by your self you have to try your possible best and go to that bank today stop delaying you know that I have try my best for you and also I have stay a long time here, what i am telling you now is that when ever I reach to your home address you will attend me very well because you know that I have try my best for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 11 at 11:40 AM

Hi there
As per the direction of Mr nair, western union money transfer slip is attached
Thayoli.

(*** Not able to upload the receipt here. 'how to do' advice from the forum would be appreciated)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.H. L
To Me
Jul 11 at 1:48 PM
Hello there costumer your email has been receive, please we receive the payment slip that you attach to us here but I want to let you know that there is no money in it you have to go back to the western union and pick it up because we have receive an information that India are not doing western union so you have to go back to that western union and pick up that money and send it to that our branch in your country, which we have sent you there account number. Your urgent reply is highly needed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 11 at 3:07 PM
Sir,
If there is no western union service in india, then how did i send money to you?? we have sent you the receipt!!!! what else you need as proof? make sure the informations on the receipt about you (your country,your name) are correct. where are you right now? which country? waiting for my fund.

N.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.H. L
To Me
Jul 12 at 4:55 AM
you did not use the current information to send that money you are the one that is making that mistakes on the receivers name here is the information that I sent to you and you latter use another name why all this ,this receivers name make sure that you write it as it is now. Check it out RECEIVERS NAME IS (SILAS IKE).

Receives Name: silas ike
Address: Cotonou.
Text Question: Who.
Answer: God.
Amount: $300.
Senders name and Country............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.H. L
To Me
Jul 12 at 5:01 AM
The receivers name that I sent to you is not the one you use SILAS IKE is the one that I sent to you and lather use another one why check it out, and make sure that you did not add another alphabet in it send it as I use to write it .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.H. L
To Me
Jul 12 at 10:33 AM

Hello Dear costumer have you change that receivers name that Is needed to change others are correct but you made a mistake on the receivers name ,HERE IS THE RECEIVERS NAME ONCE AGAIN (SILAS IKE ) so you have to hurry now and go back to that western union and change that receivers name because that is the only thing that is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied to make the delivery to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 12 at 1:35 PM
hello
Like I said I'm away from the city, my buddy who lives in the city has sent the money. I gave him your information over the phone. I think he misunderstood the receiver name when I spelled it.
Let me tell him to make corrections and resend $300, please be patient
N.

[/b]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 12 at 2:13 PM
Sir,
The correction has been made.new MTCN = 935 861 6219. payment amount $300. receiver name - SILAS IKE
N.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 13 at 10:32 AM
Hello
If you have collected money from WU,please deliver my fund. i am waiting for you.
N

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 13 at 12:31 PM
Hello Dear costumer your email has been receive please my their I know that you have try your best on this, I am pleading you if you can agree with me do this transfer like I said it before, what I am telling you now is that this money has not been pick up please help me I am total confuse here can you just try and go to the western union tomorrow and send that money to that account number that was given to you, please you have to do this as quick as possible because I don’t think that I will still be here in the three days coming I am tired of this all the MTCN number that you are sending to us none of them were good so I don’t think that I will continue with this any more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 13 at 12:32 PM
Please my there we are having problem with that money you sent you have to go and pick it up and resend it to that account number that was giving to you thanks .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 13 at 1:04 PM
Hello
Please be advised that I have transferred $300 to the following bank a/c.Waiting for the fund delivery.
N

ACCOUNT HOLDER: MR: LALU RAMNGHAKI
ACCOUNT NO:/ 3339987817

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.H. L
To Me
Jul 14 at 3:08 AM
Hello my Dear what is wrong with you dose it means that you don’t know how to copy some thing you are still making a mistakes on it there is no double 99 on it and also the account holder LALRAMNGHAKI there is no (u) in it why are you adding all this things here is the one that I sent to you cross check it with the one that you use to send it.

Show message history

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 14 at 11:49 AM
Sir,
I am really sorry for the mistakes and made corrections.

Amount $300
BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
To D.H. L
Jul 14 at 9:17 PM
This message contains blocked images.

Show Images
Change this setting

Hello
Here is the bank money transfer receipt for your record. Waitin' for the package.
N.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 14 at 11:39 PM
Hello sir
Sorry, that photos I supposed to send my buddy and I clicked on the wrong tab, thinking that is his mail id.
N

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 15 at 2:26 AM
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.
Show message history

D.H. L
To Me
Jul 15 at 2:39 AM
So i am here still here trying to deliver your fund to you and you are sending me shitting pictures God will bless you thank you very mush I appreciate it .
Show message history

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 15 at 12:12 PM
Hello sir,
You said I'm not serious!!!! I don't know what makes you comment like this, I'm damn serious about your delivery. why would I go through all this things if i'm not serious? i sent money through WU! sent receipt to you,made some mistakes then did resent, but you are not satisfied, as you directed I've transferred the said amount to the a/c you've provided, you are still not satisfied, that shitty photos are not intended for you. I'm very happy to hear that you are still trying to make the delivery.you are at the airport for almost 3 weeks, right? I have rented a house at bangalore days ago for you to stay for while for some entertainment and relaxation after the delivery.I'm waiting for the parcel.
N.

Show message history

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 15 at 12:16 PM
Hello
I'm really really serious man, please direct me what to do...
waiting for your mail

Show message history

D.H. L
To Me
go and resend it to that account number that was send to you because i have understand now that you are not serious on it why is it that i am here since last 3 weeks and you dont even know how to copy the account information that i sent to you very well now you are still making a mistakes it,it shows me that you are not serious on it .
Show message history

Me
To D.H. L
"""now you are still making a mistakes it,it shows me that you are not serious on it """
Hello
what mistake are you talking about? tell me what it is! I followed exactly what you said and transferred the amount you demanded, but you are still dissatisfied

Show message history

Me
To D.H. L
Jul 15 at 11:25 PM
This message contains blocked images.

Show Images
Change this setting
Sir
You said i am not serious! do you know that i have rented a house in bangalore for you to relax and enjoy some special treat? like you've asked me before that i have to take care you well once you bring the parcel at my doorstep, even a girl is here ready to serve you 27/7 in any way you want!! if you still have doubts, please see this photos and find everything is goin' well as you directed...

** Those photos were abusive and I'm sure the scammer got mad.Since then they stopped mailing me.
[

Last edited by Gypsytrub on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 118 times in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice time waster-good work! Did you know that you can report any bank account info given by a scammer and it will be passed on tho the bank? Just PM any mod with the information. I've edited your post just to get rid of the image info.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic