SmartFeedSmartFeed          



WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 What the ... Military leave lad - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this is a new curve ball or what. I've got a bait going that isn't published yet, but lad just sent me this:

Quote:
Firstly whatever we discuss must be confidential
Secondly you can not see me on Cam while i'm on deployment...because the kind of pc we use is called T O U G H B 0 O K ,its extra strong but uses no cam.You can only see my pics.
Thirdly I can't send money out and no one can send me money while am on deployment here..hope u understand that..
Fourth you can't call me while am on deploy but if u want to hear my voice that means u will get ur cell phone connected with my Radio phone here cus that's what we the military personnel are using here..
Fifth I can't leave here while am still on mission but if someone put in for my leave request they will allow me visit the person that request for me..
So that's enough for now will tell u more as time goes on.


I get that he doesn't want to use a webcam, and he doesn't have a phone I can call. He's setting me up to send $$ to a mule. I get that. But what the heck is the rest? Anyone ever bait a military faker who pulled this kind of stuff? I feel there is a special place in lad hell for those who impersonate soldiers, so I'm willing to play along and make this one cry. But I'm a bit baffled as to where this is going.

Thoughts?
TIA
~KLG

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fifth I can't leave here while am still on mission but if someone put in for my leave request they will allow me visit the person that request for me..


I remember fondly being 'on mission' but getting to wander off to gigolo when the requesting requestor's request was granted. Rolling Eyes

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 5380


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll eventually request that you send him a cell phone and he'll give you an email address of his "commander" to request leave. This will, of course, cost money.

There is a special place in hell for these bastards. Until they get there, we get to poke sticks at them and kill their mule accounts.

If you need any help, I'd love to know where you found this one. These turds do manage to empty the accounts of many vics.

@Tsnerd-did you get your bunny suit issued "on mission"?

Split my reply here. - TS
View user's profileSend private message
dwatina
Baiting Guru


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Posts: 7164
Location: Home of the Orangemen! Friends call me Doc


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must admit that as a military vet, I hate scammers who pose as military personnel.

_________________
Support bacteria. It's the only culture some people have. (my quote--not a lad's)
*****
Closed lad accounts x97 [I lost count years ago and don't keep track anymore]
United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype Name
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 5380


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I randomly asked 10 females about what they thought about military leave.
I didn't know how much civilians knew.
Every single one of them would have fallen for the 'need to pay for leave' bit. I now go after more fake soldiers.
View user's profileSend private message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't take it personally - I hate them all.

But screwing with gits that never served is particularly satisfying.

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
GTmama
Elite Baiter


Joined: 21 Sep 2013
Posts: 1964
Location: Moving benches, staring at statues...


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:
I must admit that as a military vet, I hate scammers who pose as military personnel.


I second that. I bait more of them than other love lads because of this.

@Ginger... That's surprising!

_________________
Mortar Closed lad accountsX 68 X 6
Safari - Pig$: Enugu to Lagos with Oscarpiles
Vcamera Vcamera - Pig$
What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger wrote:
If you need any help, I'd love to know where you found this one. These turds do manage to empty the accounts of many vics.


Ginger, this one was on FMF, and is still on there. If you'd like a go at him as well, I can PM you the details. He's also listed on scam sites under his current email addy, and I'll add him to SW shortly. I try to pay special attention to the lads in camo as well, but this one didn't claim military until we'd moved to email.

Thank you for the heads up! Interesting to see what that game is all about.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 5380


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll catch your post at SW and grab his email addy from there-thanks!
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I can't believe that anyone would fall for what these lads try to pull, but we all have our own vulnerabilities and wanting to believe in something or someone, so I can understand the "why" they fall for them. It's just some of the stuff they try to pull is really out there; like having to pay for a soldier to take leave! What other job do you have to pay to have a vacation or time off work?


What is wrong with bunny suits? Evil or Very Mad

I know Tsnerd's avatar is from "Where the Wild Things Are" (loved Shel Silverstien books as a young girl), I find it funny people think it's a bunny suit!!!.

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 5380


PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH-I can understand how they are able to trick people with the military leave request payment. See how the lad starts out with
Quote:
I can't send money out and no one can send me money while am on deployment here

See how much of a non scammy toad he appears to be?
What does the general public know about military leave?
Many of them would not know where to go to ask questions like that.
Many of those toads also will ask their vicitms 'how do you feel about dating a soldier'. This will let them know if their vic knows anyone in the military.
To really make it look official, the 'commander' has an official looking email address (you can see at scamwarners how they do that, I don't want any toads to pick up helpful hints here).
View user's profileSend private message
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator


Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 6689
Location: Worst Case Ontario


PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I have a feeling that me Posting "In the Navy" might seem like a bit of an affront so I shall refrain for once....

GTmama Wrote:


Quote:
@Ginger... That's surprising!


That is Surprising to me as well as I Randomly ask Women much different questions than that especially in Bars.

Kidding aside these Lads are rather successful and need to be De-Educated as much as possible so that others don't fall for their Crap. Most people don't understand anything about the Military other than what they see in the Movies.

_________________
DON'T BE A SQUARE DONATE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ginger Lee - he's there! I forgot uploadeater is down right now, had to do some cleanup work. Enjoy! Smile

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
BS57
*** BANNED ***


Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 141


PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Military scammers offend me on a level I haven't got words for, I like to think I hunt the worst scum bags on the planet: the romance lads, but there is still one level darker....the military scam scum bags...

I have a "military experience", details not important in this context, and I have NO clue what the context of the message means...it's almost like they watched a B-grade army movie, with subtitles in Farsi.

SO maybe you want to play off of hollywood version of "black ops" here? They a secret "agent" and you all impressed? I dunno.

_________________
Closed lad accounts (x2)<br>
Nigeria x3 South Africa United Kingdom x4 Turkey United States X2
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I so appreciate the help & advice in this thread! The "Military Leave Request Unit" did indeed email me. I asked what account I should transfer funds into. I deliberately left their request for information blank.

No argument, no request for WU... just

OINK!!

Here's today's email:

Quote:
Dear K.,

We received your mail and it has been noted and registered.Kindly answer this two other questions:

--In which city and country will the Military Personnel stay during the period of Leave?
--Do you intend to both travel out of the your Country during this period?

Kindly note that there are some proceedures involved in granting your request,the request will be granted as soon as everything is done properly the fee has to be paid first before the process commences.

You are requested to pay for the liberty pass card,processing fee and other expenses required. For liberty pass card and processing fee it wil be approximately (1,551.00 USD) you can read more about this in the policy and instruction for leave request form which will be sent to you and your husband.

Below is the information for payment: ( Payment should be sent to our Corperate representative in England)


ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxx
SORT CODE: xx-xx-xx
IBAN NUMBER: ---
BANK NAME: NATWEST BANK
BANK ADDRESS: BARNSLEY,SOUTH YORKSHIRE.UK
SWIFT CODE: XXXXXXXXX



Get back to us with a scanned copy of payment receipt.As soon as your payment is received and confirmed the process begins and the pass card and leave permit will be ready between 7-9 working days
The forms and other documents will be sent to you and your fiance to fill and submit back to us for proper processing

"WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE AND PAYMENT DETAILS"
We look forward to serving you.


Regards
Leave Unit Management

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 5380


PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice!
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning brought several long copy paste emails from a love poem site. Lad didn't edit completely, so I had some fun with the response. Reminder, this is a Nigerian lad claiming to be in Syriah, posing as a military man, wanting money to pay for his "leave".

Quote:
There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and D. Confused I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding mother and loving wife. I LOVE YOU!!


"Loving the D" has a particular slang meaning among the kiddies these days. I hope PFLAG exists in other countries as well - they are a wonderful organization, Parents, Family, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays. The US changed some rules about sexual orientation, service, and being openly gay, so I alluded to that as well. He should be happy that his future wife is open and supportive of his orientation, even if this does fly over his little pea brain.

babe your letters are so amazing! You write so profusely and abundantly with a copious ardischarge, and my heart is tickled. I don't know quite how to respond, although I think it's awesome that you love the D. Not many men would put that in writing, but they have changed the don't ask rules, and you wrote it and it makes my heart so warm and tingly to know you are somewhere in the middle of the kinsey scale. Since I am an ally and honor the pFlag, I salute you my dear for your courage.

How incredibly sweet of you to make me a great person, outstanding mother and loving wife. I accept your generous offer, my love, and I cannot wait for the day that you stand by my side, pointing at your great work, announcing to the whole world, "I did this!" It will be my crowning glory and joy, my husband, to see you credited with such ponderous achievement.

I love you with my tingling heart my sweet!!


By tomorrow the bank will experience some issues with the transfer, I'm sure.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro my own thread, but... this is one of those baits that has been slowly moving along in spite of my suspicion that it would die out quickly. The lad had coughed up two piggies, and was still on the hook after I stopped updating this thread. We email about once a day - other than the week where Kat's neighborhood burned down and her house was Ok but has extensive smoke damage so Kat has been fighting with insurance people and spent every dime on renovations. Seriously I thought he'd bugger off when he found out she was poor, but he didn't. The lad started sending heartfelt Rolling Eyes notes of support, so Kat would email him once every few days telling him how much that was sustaining her, and please keep them coming, so he kept going. A week ago, when RL eased up just slightly, I emailed the lad for a new bank account for his military release, and got Piggy #3.

This exchange took place a couple of nights ago in honor of Cammy's LOLCat chats:


Quote:
Thats sweet my love what did the bank tell you when the transfer was made??


Baybeh they gives me receeepts

Quote:
ok my Love you are my wonderful woman that is to say that i am coming home soon my Love, I love you so much babe


BABE TEH WANKERZ GAVE ME TEH RECETEZ NAO WHUT? OMG CANNOT WAIT 2 C U!!!!!!
Babe such wines. Much drinks. Kiss u.


Quote:
Honey can you come online on yahoo messenger??


BABY I WUD LUV 2 CHAT BUT IM WAI 2 DRUNK AN I HAS 2 LEEF NAO 2 DRINK MOAR WIF CHARLOTTE

After that there was talk of Kat doing the "walk of fame" from Char's, etc.
This lad is full of surprises. Friday, the military leave unit received a (cough) bank receipt showing that Kat had sent money. Today Kat got a proposal!


Quote:
Oh wow baby i am so happy that i am coming home, we could book the hotel untill the house is done i can take care of the expenses ok,, how about we have a dinner in bed and have a beautiful walk in the park holding hands, my Love i am thinking about taking you to the altar i hope i am not too fast by saying i want to marry you but thast what i really feel about you baby,, i think flight unit will tell us about the airport ok..Honey you make my world so beautiful to live...Kat would you like me to make love to you? because i would really want that, i just can wait to make you my wife. it will be so sexy hearing people calling you Mrs Kat Smith and joanna calling you mummy, awww, baby, i want you now so bad..kisses Muuaaaaah and hugs so deep...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoo


oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey are you serious? Because please, please please don't say this unless you are really serious, OK? And I would want a proper ring and we'll need to find out if we're sexually compatible so YES I would want you to make love to me first!! I'm a traditional girl, so we'll make love first and get that out of the way to be sure we'll have an amazing love life for the rest of our lives, but YES!!! You would make me the happiest woman in the world if we were to be compatible and Joanna and I got along!!! Honey I am so exited right now! Of course none of this is official until you get here, but unofficially I am going to let everyone know I am getting ENGAGED!!!! Oh baby I am so happy!!!!

I love you so much xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



For the record, I believe this is my fourth marriage proposal of 2014... Laughing

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect the mule account was dealt with over a week ago. Lad is wondering where his fundage is.

Quote:
Good morning my Love how are you this beautiful morning i missed your talk my love hope you re doing ok..Honey did bank contact you? has the money been transferred to them let me know ok,,,Love you so much baby kisses and hugs


Hi sexy man!!!

I am catching up at work after the long weekend holiday. Silly monkey, the bank does not contact me - the military leave unit person will get the money and then start the paperwork. I confirmed with them a while back that it works that way, so I am reassured all will be OK. Honey please let me know as fast as possible when they start that paperwork, OK? I absolutely cannot wait to see you and meet your sweet little girl and start our lives together!!!!

I love you!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Quote:
Ok babe i will let you know as soon as i start the process..Love you


And since this one claims to be military stationed in Syria...

Awesome!! Have you heard from the leave unit already? They are supposed to contact you first, I think. I can email them later tonight if you want me to do that babe. I know you have a lot going on, expecially when I see the news. I am still very nervious for you my love. You are in teh middle of a horrible civil war zone. I'm paying more attention now since u are there. What do you think about the latest news? how are u keeping save from ISIS, love? And OMG are u hearing about the leaks from the hacked celeb iPhones??? Serious naked bodies everywhere. I'm scared to go online right now. OK babe, back to work here. I love you SOOOOOO much!!!!

ETA

Quote:
Do not worry my love i will be fine, as long as i know i have you i will be ok...i am so nervous, why has the leave unit not contacted me yet...Love you too Kat


Nervous?? Hmmm... I wonder why the lad might be nervous...??

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, long story short: Military leave kept harping on about banks and whine whine whine. Lad pulled the WU card again and I figured he is finally out of piggies, so I'm letting him back into the wild so I can focus on other lads. We'll see if he grovels, but this was a fun slap...

You are a pig.

You know why.


forgot how to spell his name wrote:
omg kat its smit you are talking to.why


I let him sit for two days and then sent:


Tell me if you understand this:

Sometime in the last 3 weeks, a friend of mine who has been very concerned about me located you on a dating site. Did you understand what I just wrote?


You. Have. Been. Active. On. A Dating Site.
<-- Nod to TSnerd, but I can do better...


While you prefess to love me. Imagine how that feels to my soul of souls. Just take a moment to think about how you have hurt me.

My friend wondered if you'd chat with her on the dating site, and you did. You are engaging in conversation with her FROM A F*CKING DATING SITE.

What the hell???? Yesterday I went back to FMF and saw you were Online there again. Your status said you were Online. ONLINE. AT. THE. DATING. SUIT. DATING SUIT.
<-- better! Cool

I saw it on the internet, so it is true.

I took my profile down when we started communicating. You did not take down your profile you dongledipper. You continued chatting up women after you and I were very much involved. I even sent you money and now I don't know if I can even get that back. I was so incredibly f*cking stupid to trust you. And you have no idea what you just threw away. I could of made your wildest dreams come true. We could of traveled the world over three times together and lived like a king and queen. We could of been happy and we could of been married. That would of been nice.
<-- Beach Boys, plus my pet grammar peeve

How many women are you talking to? When were you going to tell me you are a cheater and incapable of being monorganistic? Do you think this is funny? Do you think a woman's heart is something to throw away? Do you gettoff on emailing multiple women and pretending to be single? You know there's a word for that. slutman. I bet you're not even stantioned in syriah. You're probably a dishonerable discharge with an orange prick living in your mothers basement eating cheetos all day and chatting up women. No wonder you want me on yoohoo all the time.

I have been crying my eyes out for the past 2 days. You never loved me. You are just an egotistical hairball who getsoff on the attention of women.

Your daughter must feel ashamed of you. How many "mothers" have you paraded in front of her by now?

Goodbye.


Trying to keep in mind others may be baiting him, but I also want to sow some mistrust in his mind regarding his current vics. Particularly if he's chatting them up on yoohoo Very Happy

ETA minor edits

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Capone
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 10596
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a hairball among other things! One nice way to make sure you are still pulling his chain is mock up a couple form responses about what a POS he is and just send them with minor changes every time he emails you back. Keeps him busy and away from victims. Or put in a request for a pic of a hand written apology of at least 5 pages. Again, just auto send every time he emails. you.

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 73 Eco-friendly sty under construction
x 116 Cambodia Flag Canada Nigeria United States Malaysia United Kingdom
Fake law firm sites killed x3
500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^brilliant!! Thanks, Capone! Twisted Evil

(also, I believe you & I need to chat about a chop...!)

ETA dang, forgot to say the cheetos line was a nod to Ginger Lee!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I saw it on the internet, so it is true.


Oh my gosh, I am laughing at this line! Evil Lol

You think you're setting him free? He's going to be back for more!!!!

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lazy lad wrote:
Good morning my Love..how are you feeling i hope you are feeling better i need you so bad my love..kisses and hugs


Sometimes I wonder why they bother. Oh yeah - to give me an opportunity to try out new insults!! Laughing

Katrina responds:


You continued chatting up women after you and I were very much involved on a dating site. Your status said online so it was you on there. You are the lowest of the low. Do you also pose as a teenager and talk to underaged girls and sexually molest them? Are you one of those preverts? I don't think I can trust a word you say because you lie out of your mouth and your ass at the same time. You are an asslier. piss off.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Duckling
Elite Baiter


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 1793
Location: Not quite there yet


PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:
I don't think I can trust a word you say because you lie out of your mouth and your ass at the same time. You are an asslier. piss off.


If this was said by a lad, it would be a great sig line. Confused

_________________
Mortar Closed lad accounts Easter 2015 Mc Fry

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT