SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another New "Goofy Crap your Pets Wrote" Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From an opening script:
Quote:
FIRST, MY NAME IS DR. MRS. JOY EDET, PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI. WELL WHILE I CAME TO THE OFFICE YESTERDAY MORNING MY BOSS AS I MENTIONED BEFORE DIRECTED ME TO BURN DOWN ALL THE FILES IN HIS CUPBOARD AND DUST THE ENTIRE OFFICE.

Laughing Laughing

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Pahahah, that's hilarious. Laughing

A scammer wrote:
Dear BF, We will resent a new contract agreement to you since you are investing a 1000$.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad isn't really putting much effort into his script:

Quote:
have you receive your found,America president and Nigeria president have agree to pay you sum of $60,000 if you are aware of this get back to us with your BVN then if you don't have your BVN you would sum $50 down Nigeria before the money can be transfer into your account

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some names don't come easily to mind with Lads, and here's an example from different Lads:

Quote:
the deceased man is from Germany but he make his money when he was in Serial Loan

Quote:
I AM GEORGE MENSAH FROM LEONIA SIERRA

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This from the same opening script referenced by BitaTrouble:

Quote:
GOOD-DAY TO YOU. PLEASE I AM SORRY IF I DO BULGE INTO YOUR CONVENIENCE BUT THIS WAS AS A RESULT OF THE SITUATION I DISCOVERED YESTERDAY MORNING WHILE DISCHARGING MY OFFICIAL DUTIES WITH THE PRESIDENCY.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake bank representative explains why he cannot go on a safari Laughing

Quote:
Hello

It look little complicated for me . I had be instructed to deliver the paperwork . It will be easy if after finishing what you are doing you can come to copenhagen . I just have a little baby ( 1 month old) and my wife wouldn't allow me to travel. As soon as you can make a trip to Copenhagen and we settle that business once for all .

Best Regards
Leyata kwassi

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^They can't all travel together?

From a suicide passport lad:
Quote:
Hello you are going to provide us with the following information.
First name. ..............
Surname. .................
Passport photo4 * 4.
Your signature. ..........
Finger prints. .............
Height. .................
Adresse.
Provide us with this information so that we can proceed.
Thanks and waiting

There are at least two essential data that he didn't ask for.

ETA:
Quote:
As for the signature, you are going to sign on a white peice of pepper and send .

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM resulted in:

A scammer wrote:
MUMU LIKE YOU,SEND IT TO YOUR GRANDPA BUT I TELL YOU THIS GO STOP HACKING MEN SYSTEM IN D NAME OF SENDING FOOLISH MONEY IDIOT OLD FOOL LIKE YOU..STAND UP AND WORK NOT OTHERS EFFORT

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this sentence:
Quote:
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH INTELLECTUALS AND THE MOST BIGGEST BANK IN THE WORLD.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the first line of a lad format:

A scammer wrote:
Greeting to you,

I am Mrs Kevin C.William from Republic of Switzerland Citizen I am 63 years old, I married to Mr William Paul who worked with Switzerland Embassy in Republic of Ghana for twenty-two years before he died in the year 2011.

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From an initial script – looks like the rules have been relaxed for that compensation fund:
Quote:
This notice is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed or you are yet to. Well you are therefore being compensated with sum of $1.5 million Dollars.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer wrote:
I still haven't hear from you I binging to start double mind in this.

Another scammer wrote:
once you make the payment you advise to attacked the slip to me okay

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Alfred Whyte, the "Head, (ATM/VISA Service Department ) United Bank for Africa Ghana Limited":

Quote:
This is to officially inform you that United Nations has mandated us to
release your pending funds of $250, 000,000 .00 USD ( Twenty-Five
Million United States Dollars
)

A 90% service charge? Maybe they have a reason...

Sand Timer x 7
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason that I can't think of Cool my employment lad who I've been baiting since March has now run out of bank accounts. Luckily, I've still got the job.

Quote:
Hello
Appointed Swedish Chef.

With regards to your swift respond and we urge to inform you that you
don't have to be confused and you ask too many question's.

Although you still have the job and position which you have applied
for but the little problem is the confidential, genuine and good bank
account for the transfer of the employment/job Fee related to your
traveling & working within here in the London, United Kingdom..

NB: Up-till now we haven't get or secure a legit, genuine good bank
account within our representatives within the West Africa as we agreed
before..

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A dying widow needs help, and is looking for a certain type of person...

Quote:
I came across your email and decided to mail you, I am here in search for a righteous, virtuous, good, honourable, honest, upright, upstanding, decent, worthy, noble-minded, uncorrupted, anti-corruption, moral, ethical, reputable, magnanimous, unselfish, generous, self-sacrificing, brave

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear

I sincerely appreciate you. I'm Dr. (Mr) Noble seed. Newcastle, England. I work with the American Peace Force Team in Iraq, Libya and elsewhere in the world.

I will have to communicate with you in connection with a business agreement that will be useful to us, and will lead you to invest in Partnership in fields such as Agriculture, Petroleum and Natural Gas, Real Estate, Hospital,

I have a fund in US Dollar that I have successfully moved with the help of Red Cross Cargo, This is an Oil Business. I want to work with some of the Petroleum Dealers to work with the Fund to carry this Fund to the Country for Investment. , The agreement is well planned and regulated in the legal framework of each developed country.

Answer me, I'll give you full details.

Dr. (Mr) Noble seed.

Seems like a rather seedy individual

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Passport lad wrote:
Which states are located in Maryland?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a millionaire orphan I've actually kicking away for a month.

(the entire email read as follows)
Quote:
you are vrey sitp man

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad wrote:
Have a robust Sunday with your entire household.

Um, all right...

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When we receive your details as demanded, the headquarters will contact you directly with the private online internet transfer system, a password will be given to you, this is a transfer you can do on your own in your closet, the instructions on how you will transfer will be concisely given to you, there is no cause for alarm here.

A wise man once said that “the road that leads to success doesn’t always seem like a road to follow”

Well, who knew the road to success led to my closet? Laughing

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Freudian slip, maybe? Oooh, and the private online internet transfer system sounds promising!

A lad wrote:
Furthermore,it is you who were the shoe knows where it pitches you.

Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is God that directed you to me to help a window and cancer woamn who ia about to die

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Random lines from "Barrister Bernard Otti":

Quote:
COUPLED WITH THE PROBLEMS BY THE BRITISH FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WHO WILL START TO ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND RAISING EYEBROW /PRYING INTO THE GENUINENESS OF THE FUND UNLIKE THE SPANISH FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY ARE VERY FLEXIBLE IN FINANCIAL DEALINGS

Quote:
THE WHOLE IDEA IS HINGED ON HOW IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER AND STRICT FREE FOR US TO ACTUALIZE THE US$19.430M WHICH IS THE KEY/PARAMOUNT.

Quote:
AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR EARLIEST RESPONSE TOWARDS THIS NEW DIMENSION AS CANDIDLY ADVISED BY THE BANKERS WHO STOOD TALL TO ASSIST TREMENDOUSLY TOWARDS TRANSFERRING THE MONEY TO MADRID SPAIN.

Quote:
BE EXPEDIENT ABOUT THIS EFFICACIOUS ARRANGEMENT.

Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have to make sure you make the deposit today, failing to do so you will never like my action, cause I have seen you are making fool of me

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting letterhead:

Quote:
FERAL RESERVE BANK OF CARLIFORNIA
33 LIBERTY STREET CARLIFORNIA, NY 10045. USA.

NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD CARLIFORNIA USA.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic