SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another New "Goofy Crap your Pets Wrote" Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yahweh pushes pot?

Quote:
hello friend, how was your day today, hope all is well with you today,
i wish you love today, and may the grass of almighty God bee with you
and your family yours friend Hon, Godwin, in God we trust.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
God bee with you... in God we trust.

I always put my trust in Aunt Bee, not God Bee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prcALlp0o64

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take it from a Jonkey, this is no JOCK:

Quote:
MY DEAR I'M THE DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION THIS IS NOT JOCK UNLESS I
WILL SIGN YOU OUT OF THIS CONSIGNMENT BOX NOW BECAUSE MUST OF YOU ARE
ALWAYS JOCK WHEN SOMETHING IS SERIOUS WE ARE NOT BEGGING YOU FOR TO
GET YOUR FUNDS SO IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED SO WE CAN NEVER GIVE YOU A
CHANCE TO JOIN THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN OK.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dying Widow wrote:
Now two of my ears has to be checked regularly

How many ears does she have?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please he back to me now.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe not goofy, but funny!

This is my newest lad. His scripts are very long and almost indecipherable. I’ve been plugging away with the “one question a day". His reply this morning made me laugh out loud:
Quote:
DEAR SIR, BOB.
YOU ARE RIGHT, THE 8.450$ WILL BE USED FOR ACTUALISATION OF THE CREDIT SEAL, OF THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NMAME, YOU WILL SIGN THE ORIGINAL HARD COPIES AND SEND BACK ME, FOR THE LEGALITY OF THE FUNDS TRANSFER, IN YOUR COUNTRY, IN CASE ANY AUTHORITY ASKING YOU FOR THE SOURCE OF FUNDS, THESE CREDIT SEAL IS AN ENFORCEMENT DEED OF ASSIGNMENT OVER THE DEPOSIT, AND YOU SHALL BE ENTITLED TO GOLD/PLATIUNM CREDIT CARD, AND ON LINE BANKING FACILITY THESE ARE THE SERVICE I WILL PROVIDE SIR.

THANK YOU FOR SUCH WONDERFUL QUESTION.

CHF A. KAFANDO.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for making my week anxious.

As expected, barrister Samuel called me on my home phone and lambasted me, infact he was in an outrage and used unprintable words on me.

Well, i managed to calm him assuring to resolve it, I was able to extract his account details. What have i done bad to you to warrant this type of aches???

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We anticipate your argent response.

Not a silver lad, or even a gold lad.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pls note: I have repeated this email message in case you did not receive the precious one. Again, if all you have said in your last mail is anything to write home about, I should be expecting your payment slips by now.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Hello Kitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my lad

Quote:
Sir,calm down if I get the money I will refund it back to you don't be worried.

Did 2016 take Bob Hope too!!!

THE FBI WILL VISIT YOU FOR INTERROGATIONS,BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME.

told the diplomat that are husband have give up the ghost
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest email was from a person claiming to be a Sergeant in the U.S. Army. Among the many other things he screwed up in his email, he must have seen too many war movies, because he thinks a Sergeant is at the top of the heap because he and "some other high ranking officers" made an oil deal in Iraq . He's also a magician, because he was able to fit $15.8 million in a briefcase.

I can't decide if I should ask him some questions about life in the Military, or what. I hate Military imposters, but can't ever get much out of them.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From one of my favorite (current) lads - all of his emails are this garbled:
Quote:
Well, I trust you, is the most important thing, and i have gazetted your account in our data base for wire inputtion.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This people will keep ripping you off until you exhaust your heard earned money but bear in mind that you will not receive any cent from them without my hand. I have already told you what to do for your money to be released but you keep deaf eye. Kindly comply with my instructions and i will tell you the requirement and your fund will be transferred without procrastination

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

are you death? why send rubbish photo.

Sorry lad, you get no fake ID

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ironic lad
Quote:
Please anything you can afford to help us save this children who are
dining of starvation
?

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We appreciate your urgent response as to kick the ball rolling immediately.

His balls will be kicked eventually.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Agriculture section of a fake commodity site lists the following commodities:
Ambergris
Rapeseed Rice
Whalebone
Rye Rubber
Sheep silk.

×186
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The wonders of Lad maths:

Quote:
This amount is valued at Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States.Dollars (US$49.500,000.00).

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, the "Federal Reserve Bank New York" demonstrates some of the effects that working on weekends can have on the quality of written English:

Quote:
We want to use this medium time to inform you that the above interest has been approved for payment to you through International Certified ATM Card, Bank Draft or Wire Transfer based on your choice and be informed that we have concluded every legal arrangement pending your acknowledgement of this official notice while you provide to us with your reconfirm full information and current contact address together with your direct telephone number if different from what we have.

Meanwhile, be informed that we shall be delivering this International Certified ATM Card to you through FedEx Express Delivery to your house address for instant cash access. The IMF secretary general has directed that we work in collaborations with the FBI and have decided to waive away all clearance fees/Charges and authorize us to effect payments without prejudice to the approved beneficiary with immediate effect, do reconfirm as follows. But if you have already provided the information kindly ignored and it depends on your choice, To know your choice in method of payment kindly fill up the below information as listed.

Sand Timer x 7
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a long essay from a loan lad when my character backed out after being told she had to pay by Western Union. This is part of it:
Quote:
Even though you are not interested i am not worried but i just want you to know that the ability to trust somebody will get you back to your feet.

It is a common rumour in your country that People resident in Nigeria are bad but i want you to know that trusting me and doing business with me will not make you disappointed. This i assure you. What ever Your mind Told you is very Right as it is for your Own Good. But in this Case you will have to make a Choice from Bad and Good and . This is interesting but not impressive. Most failures in life are people who never realize how close they where to success when they gave up. This is an opportunity for you. And I will do every thing possible to make sure that you grab this opportunity. only the end can tell. Hope you are used to this phrase " the ends justify the means". No body is interested to know how you started, they will always want to know how you will end up. Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things,

I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to verge on a necro here, but I had to ask if any of you wonderful creative types helped this lad write his letter? Marfan's Syndrome is a terrific touch!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Good Morning

Please permit me to pout out my agonies and sorrowful pains with you.I became aware of a financial acquisition that entitled me next of Kin by my father who for over three years hospitalized abroad for Marfan’s Syndrome.He sent me a surprised letter that he is now a Muslim since he find out from the doctor that he has a limited time to live .This has generated a lot of problem for me five months after the death of my mother ,my uncle sold my father's estate which i passed the information to my father in the hospital and he advice me to avoid any conflict but rather asked me to contact Mr. Naseer his friend in Italy to assist me process my acquisition and relocate me to Italy but unfortunately
the man died during the Italian August earthquake .I want to solicit for your guardianship in my entitled legacy US$6.9
Million, although you are a stranger but i believe that life with God will hear my prayer.

Regards
Miss P E

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only asked her what the current exchange rate was...

Quote:
THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT AM SORRY FOR NOT GIVING A FEED BACK CONCERNING THAT BASTARD,SHE WAS TAKEN TO THE POLICE CUSTODY AND SHE STILL INSIST THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ASKED HER TO RECEIVE THE MONEY ON YOUR BEHALF,BUT I REALLY THANK YOU BECAUSE YOUR EMAIL HELPED US A LOT,WE DIDN'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES,YOUR MONEY IS WELL SECURED NOW,AND SHE HAS BEEN HANDED TO TO THE THE CUSTODY OF THE SECURITY AND THE POLICE COMPANY,NOW WE DEMAND FOR A QUICK TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY TO AVOID ANY OTHER INCONVENIENCE,AND I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR CELL NUMBER LATER TOMORROW I WILL CALL YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK WITH THAT WOMAN SO THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT YOUR NOT THE ONE WHO AUTHORISED HER TO CARRYOUT SUCH FORBIDDEN ACT,I DEMAND FOR YOUR BANKING DETAILS FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO BE CARRIED OUT NOW,BECAUSE THE WOMAN NEED TO BE EXECUTED FOR SUCH ILLEGAL ACT,SEND YOUR BANKING DETAILS AND THE CHARGES BECAUSE OF B.V.N WHICH MEANS(BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER)WE WILL LINK THE B.V.N TO SHOW WHERE THE MONEY IS ORIGINATED AND TO AVOID THE MONEY TO BEEN STOPPED BY ANYONE,IF YOU HAVE THE B.V.N YOU WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY CHARGES FOR THE TRANSFER,THE TRANSFER WILL BE CARRIED OUT,BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE IS WE WILL CHARGES YOU THE SUM OF $200 AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION FIRST BANK WILL CARRY OUT THE TRANSFER,I WILL SEND YOUR EMAIL TO THE MANAGER,HIS NAME IS STEPHEN OLABISI,IF HE CONTACT YOU THEN YOU WILL KNOW HE IS THE ONE,ELECTRIC TRANSFER WILL BE MADE NOW.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ well.. that escalated quickly!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a twist on the "dying widow" I haven't heard before:
Quote:
As I have informed you in my previous email, due to the dementia affecting me, my doctor has placed me under restrictions, therefore they are taking away all form of electronic rays in a few days. I might never be able to communicate with you after this email because of this.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gruesome things have been happening:

Quote:
If you did not do any contract in the passed, then you will have to consider it that they may likely try to use your name to move the funds from any country but unfortunately the diplomat was a victim to Malaysia airline that got varnish

I assume he was polished off afterwards.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic