SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another New "Goofy Crap your Pets Wrote" Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject header on a message received this evening:

Quote:
Awaiting your urgent respond sooner than expected thanks

Ummmm......no........correction!........ It'll be much later than you expected me ole mucker!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know Western Onion was that old.

Quote:
It is not wise for you to decline that you have never conducted any transaction through western union money transfer before because when someone miss road then he or her will know the road,It is a proverb.

I couldn't help myself. I had to answer:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I tried to send the money to the account again today but the
payment still would not go through. Please supply a different account
to send the money to as you are wasting time.

Also, Buy a new Bible as I do not remember "It is not wise for you to
decline that you have never conducted any transaction through western
union money transfer before because when someone miss road then he or
her will know the road,It is a proverb." being in the book of
Proverbs.

Regards,
George
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked the good Barrister why he doesn't have a business bank account to send the money to.

I get Blah, Blah, Blah:

Quote:
Let me bring this to your kind notice that i was not the one who give you my contact, but you know too well that my contact was giving to you through your partner Mis Jecinta Diaku,that along should tell you my personality and the kind of a man i am in the socialite as a legal practitioner.and this is my 34yrs i have been into legal services and satisfying the needs of my clint,by giving them the best of my services which is needed,and even young practitioner do came to seek advise from my chamber to win their case.so i don't think that your own case will be difference issue,and the reason why i told you to send the fees though Western Union Money Transfer to enable me settle federal high court of Dakar Sènègal get these documents done with your name,

It's not matter of trust or not, i earlier told you my account is family account any transaction going on my wife will know which i don't want...here is french country not like yours,so follow my instruction to enable me facilitate all the process of obtain does valuable documents from the federal high court of Sènègal,because i have other important issue like yours to attend to,that’s make me a principle man and to reader all my services with time, As you can help me to understand that (time is money)said by a wise man, that is why every successful man is a time keeper and principle men and wise men respect time. So lets go ahead to move with time, update me immediately you make the payment, and do not wast my time do you understand me? the fees as i directed to enable me carry on giving you the best of my services, so that i can start the preparing of the legal document,

NOTE i can't do anything without receiving this fees, I will be very glad to work for you with good faith, as i am the only legal adverse who happily represents you here in West Africa. However it will be of a great honor for me ,to endeavour my signatory evidence in your attested Power of an Attorney,due to the fact that i remain your sincere advocate ,because i stands to tender my legitimate legal authority by probating a legal authority in accordance on your behalf from the high court of Sènègal.
Thank you…

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a product lad:
Quote:
How are you dong today ?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's a rather personal question...

Meanwhile, from Benin, an invitation to come down and sign papers, but if you can't...

Quote:
he/she required to pay sum of $109 for the None-Residence Minister Imprinter who will stand/sign on his/her behalf.

Anyone care to guess what a None-Residence Minister Imprinter is?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I love this thread! Cool

Quote:
Not to mention I would love to say "Honey I'm home" and then lift you up in my arms and kiss your precious lips. ....That makes me wanna ask more questions..Have you ever gone scuba diving? I love it, but I have never gone in the ocean, even though I am certified to do so

My lips remind you of face masks and air tanks? You scuba dive in... pools?

Quote:
The woman I am looking for would love to grow old with me and share all of life's ups and downs, pleasures and pains..I would love jumping into her arms any time any where just to say "I Love You".

Er... How much do you weigh? You're not doing that when I'm old. No siree.

Quote:
Good morning,
I hope you have slept and woken upright

Darn! Sleepwalking again...

Thank you for this area of Eater - I am grateful for the comedic refuge Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A really awful English email, then signed....

Quote:
Yours Faithfully,
Brain Hurt
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wait a minute. I didn't write you. Or did I?

My skype cam ho says

[3:03:10 PM] nicole layman: I'm in the middle of competition right now for the top model of the year i'm needing vote in my link for me to win the top so i can be featured in playboy magazine!!can you do vote for me in my link and if you do that i will give you a strip tease on my cam or may be more if you do that!!
[3:04:54 PM] Derrick : I have no idea if I can see cam shows but if you will point me t the site where I vote I will do that.
[3:05:21 PM] nicole layman: Thanks honey
[3:05:28 PM] nicole layman: Just simply click this http:/ /www.********
put your email there and click GET ACCESS fill out all the info, choose 3 day trial for temporarily so you can get a chance to get a free trial just go on the FREE MEMBERS AREA and logged in
[3:05:47 PM] Derrick : Would you send a video to my email instead of the camera thing?
[3:06:33 PM] nicole layman: Yes after you vote me honey
[3:06:37 PM] Derrick : Oh honey I cannot do that 3 day trash.
[3:06:50 PM] nicole layman: What do you mean
[3:06:52 PM] nicole layman: don't worry the site is free okay
[3:06:56 PM] Derrick : That is credit card junk
[3:07:04 PM] Derrick : Not free
[3:07:07 PM] nicole layman: The Credit card is for your age and gender VERIFICATION purposes Minors not ALLOWED on the site its only a Site POLICY and the charges that you see on the site is only a BLUFF for minors that trying to get in there. Just ignore it and proceed honey.
[3:07:14 PM] Derrick : no it isn't
[3:07:16 PM] nicole layman: I know how it works okay .. just simply follow my instruction!
[3:07:41 PM] Derrick : I know how it works too. I have done it before
[3:08:00 PM] Derrick : Not my smartest move
[3:08:15 PM] Derrick : They ate my card up
[3:08:48 PM] nicole layman: I dont need your card i need is vote okay
[3:08:58 PM] nicole layman: Do you trust me or what ?
[3:09:07 PM] Derrick : They need my card to rob for voting
[3:09:40 PM] Derrick : Do you think 20 minutes of chat equals trust?
[3:10:06 PM] Derrick : Give me your credit card details and I will do it
[3:10:19 PM] Derrick : Do you trust me?
[3:10:38 PM] nicole layman: No do you want to disqualifed me about the competition ?
[3:10:42 PM] nicole layman: well i guess you are not interested its up to you
[3:11:14 PM] Derrick : How does my not voting disqualify you?
[3:11:50 PM] Derrick : My vote matteers none to them
[3:12:02 PM] nicole layman: no i chancge my mind i dont need your vote anymore
[3:12:02 PM] nicole layman: bye
[3:12:09 PM] Derrick : Fake
[3:12:25 PM] nicole layman: fake ?
[3:12:28 PM] nicole layman: Fuck you
[3:12:29 PM] nicole layman: fat guy

He dumped me in short order. anyone want him?

Hi i'm Nicole from a dating site called justhookup i see your profile there so i'm trying to find u because you look interesting.If you have FACEBOOK you can easily add me.
Here's url https://www.facebook.com/nicole.layman.96
my skype name nicole.layman3

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Eng. D@vid F0rtun3 was my client and he is from England married with a child and work as a contractor here in my country until his untimely death.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
me: I guess you ain't talking to me no more Cupcake.
joyce: No honey i was in the chicken cooking
me: ?
joyce: kitchen cooking some food honey

Stewing in her own juices I figure....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Extra credit to anybody that can figure this first line out. This is the introductory email from the lawyer of a refugee scammer ('her' hame is favour)

Quote:
Lawyer Favour: Fun Favour for Your Lawyer & Golfer: Water Globe

ATTENTION?

SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL WHICH I RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM AND THE DISCUSSION I HAD WITH YOUR PARTNER MISS.FAVOUR...

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jannet is an orphan with some odd features.

Quote:
PLEASE PERMIT ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, I AM JANNET BARKWE FROM SOMALIA, I AM 21 YEARS OLD BLACK IN COMPLETION

Nice to know that she's finished!

Quote:
[MY FATHER] NEVER NEW MY MOTHER IS GOING TO DIE BEFORE HIS DEAD CAME

Killed by zombies?

Quote:
I PROMISE TO GIVE TO YOU $20 FOR ALL YOUR ASSISTANCE

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Many Questions:

Quote:
Attent?on.
? am Capt banns cartar a ml?tary personnel work?ng w?th the Un?ted nat?ons .? have a deal wh?ch ? wuld l?ke to d?scuss w?th you ?n br?ef ? have the sum of 16.2 m?ll?on us dollars wh?ch ? want to put ?n your pos?t?on for ?nvestment.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally a detailed explanation as to why WU is preferred by Barristers worldwide:

Quote:
Could you ask,why is war too much in Africa,in Sudan,Somalia,Liberia,Ivory Coast Togo etc ? Have you asked why a wise wealthy man,Political Leaders seek to keep their money in Europe and America,...it is because standard of government ,banks and the entire system is awkward and underdeveloped here.
Although the account i gave you is capable of receiving money from abroad but if your bank cannot send the $2195 through the account without explaining to you why,please in the same bank of yours,send through western union or Moneygram system.
American government that approved the use of western union of MoneyGram is conscious of difficulties one could encounter sometimes by sending money abroad(Africa) by account.
when the bank in England will transfer the money from England to your account in America,there will be no problem because western world organised themselves.
transfer From England bank into your account will be swift and smoothe.
If you can,send through western union or MoneyGram with the below information as directed before and i will immediately notify you afte receiving the sent money within 15 minutes so that early next week,the transfer documents will be ready :

I told the Knucklehead that the payment wouldn't go through and that I was leaving town for the long weekend. I guess he'll be happier next Tuesday when I tell him That I don't send money by WU or MG.

Also, this gem I received when I asked my Business partner for the Deceased person's details for the bank form.

Quote:
OFFICIAL INQUIRY OF THE DISEASES

FULL NAME OF THE DISEASES…Richard Burson ......

YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DISEASES……Business partner ......………..

DISEASE DATE OF BIRTH 1935 .......AGE 77 ......…

CAUSE/ DATE OF HIS DEATH ……Airplane crash in November, 1999 …….

DISEASE RES ADRESS IN BURKINAFASO…Ave. Yenega. Sect. 1601 ……

DISEASES OCCUPATION WHEN HE WAS ALIVE…Selling gold and diamonds …….

TYPE OF ACCOUNT OPERATED BY THE DISEASE WITH THIS BANK…Current Account ........………

FILE NO. OF THE DISEASE WITH THE BANK …B.O.A. b123t35m
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another bright idea from a lad for further de-education.
Quote:
Please send the (£570) FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY POUNDS STERLINS

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hunh??

Quote:
Attention Mr Bradley,
I acknowledge the receipt of your information received,my noble law will willing assist you and your partner in all ways to make sure this transfer is completed into your account,but you must know that this law firm is different from the rest firm.What separates this law firm from the other law firm is that,we are experts in dealing with inheritance,and we are very strict in matter related to Refugee as it is the most complicated case.Refugee are under strict law of Senegal due the Degree 1989 of Senegal Constitution,in this law no one with Refugee Statue is allowed to engage into financial matters.

Offering a half (1/2) service to Refugee can be very dangerous hence will don't partake in dialogue with Refugee who are unable to meet with our charges.When i am engage to act un behalf of client with a Refugee Statue,i ensure that all you requested go exactly to who you want with clear and precise instructions so that there's no complication.Beside that i make sure that the Refugee leaves the country immediately the transfer is completed.

If you or your partner have a problem during your claims,i am able to ensure that your rights is protected. This law firm experience with some of the most complicated estate disputes means that i am able to protect your interests when there's a problem, regardless if you're a trustee, administrator or a beneficiary.You will achieve your goal.

I am unable to execute all this without you coming with the official cost of expenses to procure these documents.You will have to pay the sum of 500 Euro immediately as it is the exact cost my noble law will pay to secure these documents which i must have to start processing.

My noble law will accept the balance with a 100% increased after you have receive the money into your account.

Your Sincerely Advocate
Drahima A Thielk
Phone
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

FACEBOOK

REFERENCE NUMBER: 006/1220/67

BATCH NUMBER: 00119200YTH

Dear active user,

Mr. Ronald KXXXX,

Writing you from our letterhead this Saturday morning significantly indicate the necessity of all previousdiscussion we had in the past and we are drawing it to your clearness attention that this office of the Department of Claims will not be liable of any fulty reaction regarding to the void of your claims.

So if you know what is best do at this time I will kindly on behalf of this office advice you immediately make the payment through and put a stop to all the Melodramatic act and face the fact that we will not be on here for long tending to your email alone.

I would say on this concluding chapter that it will be of great benefit of only you do what is right and lets proceed as agreed.

An account has been submitted for this and yet we noticed your silence every now and then. I am not trying to jump into conclussion right now but if I Should I will say stick to just one word and if you wish to proceed on this we can as we are doing our possible best making sure your claims are secured.

Thus, this office e await on your swift and urgent response stating what has happend and thee progress at which we proceed.

Facebook © 2014

Disclaimer

This message contains information intended solely for the address and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached thereto without breaching its confidentiality and you are therefore requested to delete the original message immediately as any further action or reaction thereon is prohibited. The information contained in this message and any attachments thereto, may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of Facebook. Facebook does not accept liability for any claims, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such information or data which for whatsoever reason proves to be, incorrect, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

Yep. Formatted and painted just like that.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad lawyer is conflicted!

Quote:
I am a French lawyer who defends the oppressors and defenseless peoples within West Africa region.

Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your email to me,i wany you to know that you are to send the fee installmentally because our cashier was out of office for the while so why that is that i want you to reconfirm the previous account which you use while sending the previous fee which you sent..

Once again i need you to reconfrim your details to me so that i can be rest assured that you are the Ron.we need to have a code for our transaction to make it secured please get back to me asap for the code

I have picked a code: 37OHSSV

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know exactly how you feel but let me make something clear
to you. In life, there is freedom of speech as to freedom to fair
hearing bestowed on every individual and it is called fundamental
human right. In this wise, you have every right to air your view in
this transaction but to attain success, i will advise you to do as
instructed for the benefit of the doubt and see what becomes of it at
the tale end of this transaction.

Sorry for talking to you that way okay

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some De-Education here Methinks:
Quote:
My favourite language is English but our local language is Nilo-Hamitic and Nubian

Are those really real languages? I wouldn't know......

ETA: Google search says yes. I guess we learn something new every day.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After supplying half a dozen links on why I wouldn't use WU or MG-

Quote:

Now i understand your fear but anyway i will forward your email to my director to view why the fees can not be made via western union and we would provide an account for you shortly

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Nubian is a real language (family of languages by now, it was attested thousands of years ago) in the Nilo-Saharan family, if that's valid. "Nilo-Hamitic" is a mixup. Hamitic is an old name for some branch (Cushitic I suppose) or branches of Afro-Asiatic, another branch of which is Semitic.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought of Nubian being a planet from the Star Wars Movies. Embarassed

ETA: Subject line of a scam E-mail I received today:

Quote:
[SPAM] Immediately respond to claim your cheque/draft

Looks like a website to kill from this knucklehead too. (Oh Boy)
Faux Fox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad saw my profile

Quote:
Hello.
My Name is rita. I was impressed when I saw your profile at
http://muguguestbook.com

It continued like a normal saw your profile after.

I now have 27 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic