SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another New "Goofy Crap your Pets Wrote" Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject heading of a letter from FinCEN:
Quote:
RE:Ant Terrorist Clearance Certificate

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the letter to a friend who knows about baiting. She answered:
Quote:
Those Ant Terrorists are formicable foes.

Then I got another message from FinCEN:
Quote:
You should further note that we reserve the legal verterbrate to quash every incomplete monetary transactions as regards this nature as such victim shall be sued and prosecuted accordingly.

An ant is not a vertebrate!

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the UNCC in the same bait:
Quote:
Could you please expartiate your meaning and the amount to be transferred to the said account in question?

×186
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From an unhappy Holocaust scammer:

Quote:
We have nothing to lose if we cancel and confiscate your claims which your yenning abuse and accuse have nothing to remove from our procedure

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The UNCC wrote another message with the subject "Very Ugent". I'm tempted to reply with another word for twenty, but Jean is somewhat incoherent after being hospitalized.
Quote:
Do let us know your answer as I promise your fedEx Inc package gets to your dwaignted address.

×186
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
House Address and Direct Reaching Phone Number

Must be the new fashion to have a dedicated line for when you throw up.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting a vlad who really really wants to come to Canada to be with Yukon Cornelius, the gold prospector. I am not quite certain what she meant by this line

Then you tie my eyes with your strong male hands,

Not sure if this is some sort of blindfold or what!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A fairly typical intro letter from Mr Smith Morris included this line:

"My greatest supersaturation is this I sent you an email
but you did not reply."

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From GACH in the same bait:
Quote:
You have to contact your bank to issue you an evidence of of successful ofghw transfer,which you will show to your business partnera,but whereby you cannot act that way you are lying.

×186
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheng Chan wrote to my catcher:

Quote:
< br >< br >< br >Is this email private for discussion and personal to you?

A bad attempt at coding, perhaps? Spaces were added by me to avoid actually coding line breaks. Laughing

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a trunkbox lad

Quote:
the engineer want to duplicate the keys for security reason because the boxes Germany boxes is electrified, if he use other source like striking it, it will cause damage to the funds

The engineer has experience to get it done

Damn Germans and their electric boxes. grumble....grumble..... Costs an arm and a leg to get a specially trained engineer to open them.... Grumble....grumble......

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh yeah, those German engineers!

Quote:
what we are doing is genuine because the boxes is made in Germany with hard meters

Quote:
i charged both of them $1500 to duplicate the keys because the boxes is made in Germany with hard meters

Sand Timer x 7
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trunk box engineers ..no imagination Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Your plan to throw it from a moving vehicle will not work I assure you follow my instructions because after all you are making this childish
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb it sounds like we have the same lad. $1500 for an Engineer to open the German made box, right?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^The price is $1200 now - Cammy demanded a new Engineer.

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still at $1,500. Shall we have a contest to see who can go the lowest?

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.Thomas Allen is an Attorney and 53 years old and 4.3 inches tall, he is located at USA.

Just rec'd this tonight. I guess he got his law degree in Lilliput?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad called me out on my email being posted on Mugu Guestbook, and I told him that it was a great place to find clients. His response was hilarious:
Quote:
" I always get reply but they talking off point"

I think someone discovered scambaiters.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a wonderful response! Laughing Laughing Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On 11/26/2019 10:32 AM, MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSTER wrote:
> Send it through western union

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are fool of demonic life
Repeat and give your life to Jesus Christ

Repeat? He really asks Emma to abuse him more? Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From my Holocaust Scammer:

Quote:
Please it is very necessary on the confidentiality to have a secrete on this my exposure to this information affair as I am doing it on influence.

Sand Timer x 7
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Atten Mrs Rosemary
Thanks for your reply and your question,Yes Mrs Rosemary i am ready to help you, please before we go on how do you want your fund to be release to you.
1) is it by ATM
2) By bank to bank transfer
3)by cash payment
4)or dick transfer Shocked
because all of them have there own charges tell me so that we can start,
Regards
PAUL

Never heard of this kind of transfer but I can imagine the charge...

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Holocaust scammer has gone to new extremes in turgid stupidity:

Quote:
Denialism is more than just another manifestation of the humdrum intricacies of your claim deceptions and self-deceptions In practising social civility, you keep silent about this fee which you know clearly but which you should not and do not say are all in denial, is finding clever ways to express and conceal CRT feelings.
From the most sophisticated diplomatic language to the baldest lie, we need your reply on a collective accomplishment to this fees in avoiding our including you as furtive in routine on denialism which is combative and extraordinary to create an environment of hate and suspicion to spare yourself from the torture of recognising baser yearnings.Please view previous denialism website:
https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/aug/03/denialism-what-drives-people-to-reject-the-truth
It is very vital we see your reply in the next 72 hours with the payment success as unprecedented horrific crimes against humanity as a private self-deception which become harmful Denial if you say no to this fees as a hides from the truth, denialism builds a new and better truth.

The included link is to an article about the denialist mentality, not to a "denialist website."

Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe not goofy but made me smile anyway.... one happy customer
Quote:
Fuck you fuck your mother fucking account you talking about do you think i am someone you will play with my head right i will get you down very soon watch your back !!!!
I am coming for you and i will get you down i have all your details

My character replied
Quote:
Okay if you say so. If you come and enter the building, please be quiet when you pass the second door on your left, because there lives an old lady. If she hears you, she thinks you are her late husband and you will be on her couch drinking tea all day.

Funny thing is, I never sent him an address Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic