SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rental scam - bait for pork

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woody999
Dormain Reshuffler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

topcityluxuryhomes[dot]com

I am also looking for contact information that can be added to the thread on SW

Ad posted here:
http://brooklyn.backpage.com/VacationForRent/2br-do-not-wait-until-the-last-minute-book-with-us-now-at-an-affordable-price/50022000

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2

Last edited by woody999 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
woody999
Dormain Reshuffler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is another one gloriousapartments[dot]com

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both contacted,thanks woody

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking [email protected]

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I contacted them as well, Claira is always looking for a place that is pet friendly for her cats Very Happy

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JB-D has booked one of the apartments.

The calendar widget is messed up. I entered August 4, which is a Monday, but it showed it as Friday, and entered 8-4-2014, which is April 8, in the text widget. Proper format is 2014-08-04.

ETA: "Dogs and cats are accepted." Would it mess up the bait if I asked if I could bring a snorkack?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to get her out of Money Grab mode.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's hard work this one.
Told her my company was paying for my "working holiday" and money was no object.

Quote:
[email protected] [email protected] ([email protected])

08/07/2014

To: [email protected]@outlook.com

[email protected]

Thanks,please what is the name of your company and also send us your
phone number so that we can call before sending the [email protected] details.
Thanks.

New Y0rk Two bedroom @partment 425 E 65th St,New York, NY 10065‏

[email protected] Ch0pra

17:38

To: [email protected] [email protected]

[email protected]@outlook.com

Dear Ms [email protected]
Thank you for your swift reply.I am sorry but I am unable to tell you of the name of my
company or divulge their contact details. We are a Government funded company with very
delicate contracts with both India and Pakistan. We have signed the official secrets act and
are not at liberty to divulge even the most mundane of information. I hope you understand.
If it is a problem,then my hands are tied and I can not help you.Thank you for your trust and
understanding.
Best Regards [email protected] Ch0pra.

[email protected] Dats0n ([email protected])[quote/]

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking [email protected]

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not caught a pig yet, but I have caught a mule. She is, though, in two discontiguous counties at the same time. I'm going to let a mod sort it out.

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic