SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new scam contest

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Tibbets
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to the site and this is my first post.
I am wondering how a Nigerian scammer gets selected as a finalist in a contest.
This scammer is at 2103 votes and the count never changes until s/he is passed then instantly s/he adds another couple hundred votes.
The bio and dress reads like a typical Nigerian scam, all doctors etc.
I find it funny that these companies do not vet the contestants, this woman doesn't exist nor does her husband when doing a google search.
If they can pull this fraud off it is worth a cool 5K to them.

Link removed -ghost

I have notified the sponsors but so far no response.

Mr. Tibbets
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Tibbets wrote:
I am new to the site and this is my first post.

and quite possibly your last if this one is anything to go on.

Mr. Tibbets wrote:
I am wondering how a Nigerian scammer gets selected as a finalist in a contest.

There's nothing in the description that says she or her husband are Nigerian, so why do you assume that she is a "Nigerian scammer", perhaps it is the picture and your prejudices? Wink

Mr. Tibbets wrote:
this woman doesn't exist nor does her husband when doing a google search.

Holy crap, being on Google or not now determines whether you exist. Looks like I'm now an only child as my brother no longer exists Laughing.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not advanced fee fraud and not what we deal with on this site. I am assuming, of course, that your statements are accurate-and there is no indication that the woman you identified is Nigerian or a scammer.I also agree with B8er's comments.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr. Tibbets I removed your link as there is zero evidence of a scam.

Another moderator found this

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-vote-for-maria

That's you, the OP right? You stand to win $5000 and your only competition is the person you are trying to brand a scammer Image

I hope you didn't make this post as "evidence" the person is a scammer. If so, you came to the wrong place. If you did, I will again point out there is no evidence the person is a scammer or even Nigerian.

If I am wrong then please explain why you think the person is a scammer. I won't delete this thread until you are given a chance to respond but with no evidence I have to move it from MISCELLANEOUS SCAMS to GENERAL CHAT.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I originally thought the OP was a bigoted idiot, but my apologies to him, it's clear now that he is just a scumbag who lies about his rivals to try to win competitions.

Hmmm, lying to try to win a competition, would that make Mr. Tibbets a scammer? Laughing

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic