SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gangsters.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On BBC 1 in the UK tonight at 10:35

Quote:
It's known as the dark side of the web, a criminal underworld of hackers and fraudsters whose sole purpose is to steal as much of our hard-earned cash from us as possible. We Britons spend half a billion pounds a week on the internet but just how safe is our money and what is being done to protect us from the global rise of cybercrime? Samantha Poling investigates the toxic world of online gangsters. In a journey which takes her from the foot soldiers of fraud operating in the back streets of Britain to the organised crime gangs in Moscow's gritty suburbs, she goes on the hunt for those who buy and sell our data to make billions.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic