SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John David

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
>
> BLESSING FOR BOTH OF US!!!
>
>
> I am John David the personal lawyer to Christine Lagarde Managing director International monitory fund IMF in USA. I know this will come to you as a surprise but it is a blessing for life and this transaction will be beneficial to you even on your retired days and you will be grateful to me for the rest of your life. During my investigation, I discovered funds that have been seized through the past government but due to my position now, I have discovered and confirmed that it can be released to you without any hitches. You are very lucky for me contacting you now because this is the best time to accomplish this transaction. This is an opportunity that comes which I cannot afford to lose because it is painful when you do not utilize a real opportunity. The details of the fund will be disclosed to you once you reply and bear in mind that your name will be used as the true beneficiary to the fund.
>
> This is an inheritance that i discovered as I am in position now which i will give you more details. Just respond. For mutual benefit, please provide me with your Phone Number and your full address, reply so that I can give you the good news and the full details of the transaction. Relax your mind and be happy and also feel free to respond because this transaction is real and risk free. I will give you contacts of people that I have assisted to receive their fund in Europe and Canada, as well as here in the States. Your urgent response is needed with your full details if you are interested. The fund can be release to you anywhere in the world of your choice. Just be happy and respond with your details immediately. As soon as I hear from you with your details I will also give you more details and you should be happy because I know the secret to make this happen just reply and follow-up immediately.
>
>
>
> Mr. John David
> Personal Lawyer and chief spokesman of Managing director (IMF)
> Contact me directly on the email: [email protected]

Quote:
What is this? How can I help you?

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2043247">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2187947">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=269833">Sad</a>
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My good friend, it's nice reading your email but we need to talk on the phone so that I can hear your voice and know who I am sharing this opportunity with if you are interested. You have nothing to regret about because I will be honest and straight forward with you and also give you full details by email as soon as we talk. I am waiting for your response; meanwhile feel free to call me 240 718 4687 [Number is in Maryland. I think this might be my first lad from the US!] good news. I am here in Washington DC. US call me now am free.

Quote:
Unfortunately, as I am mute due to a throat injury, I cannot speak to you. I can continue to communicate with you via email, however.

I apologize for this.

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2043247">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2187947">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=269833">Sad</a>
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

ATTACHED IS THE DOCUMENT THAT WE NEED TO OBTAIN IN YOUR NAME FOR THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP SO THAT YOU CAN BE THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND, AND ACTION COMMENCE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND IMMEDIATELY.

It is nice working with you, I have made up my mind to share this great blessing with you and I cannot change it except the disappointment is from you. [can anyone decode this?] Whatever I do is straight and if you listen and follow up instructions immediately you will be the happiest person and both of us will be happy because I have so many alternatives that is very good for us to receive this fund. Please read my email very well so that you will understand the content. The next step for us to follow now is to obtain all the necessary documents in your name which will empower you to become the rightful beneficiary of the fund. My good friend I am happy to work with you and you will never regret working with me because everything will be fine and good. There is no time to waste just for you to follow up my directive if you are interested to receive this money. First of all, we need to get approval documents in your name to proof that you are the real beneficiary of this fund. To obtain the documents will cost money which is necessary and compulsory to obtain to avoid embarrassment from the security agents. Everything I do, I must make sure it is neat and genuine so that there will not be any complain from anywhere. All I need you to do now is just for you to respond so that I will give you further details and proof, indicate to me your bank name where you will want the money to be transferred to you. You are free to contact people I have assisted, Jennifer Williams and her telephone number is 229 310 5375 [number in Georgia, US].

I am clean on whatever I do and no mistake involve. Please confirm your occupation and your bank name to me and more details will be given to you. I am so happy working with you and you are a lucky person because this is the best time for this transaction to be accomplished. The IMF financial controller are so greedy and they want to confiscate this inheritance that has been in their custody and the fund being deposited in HSBC for over 20 years and nobody has come to claim it, and this year the instruction has been given for all the overdue outstanding fund to be confiscated. I said no because God has blessed me in this position now and that is why I contacted you now for you to stand and claim the fund which I am here to direct you. The good thing about it is that this is the good time and the transaction is legal. Call me so that we can make this happen for the next step which is for us to obtain the documents and do the change of ownership immediately in your name.

People around you will respect you more. If you are interested follow up my instructions immediately. I’m so happy to work with you and want you to be relaxed by following all my instructions so that we can receive these funds immediately. The arrangement I have at hand will never be a waste of time for both of us because it has been made solid just for you to respond and understand that these are the inheritance that needs documentation to claim the funds. If you believe in God, you will know that opportunity can come anytime and when God says YES no one can say NO in which the time has come for us to rejoice and be happier in life. The fund is coming through HSBC Bank which I can send you the deposit slip for you to view because it has been there for many years. This inheritance fund is under IMF custody and no one has come to claim it and needs to be confiscated which I said no and that's why I contacted you to stand and claim it and if you follow my instructions, you will never regret it.

I know what to do at the right time, just follow my instructions and you should know the world is so difficult that when an opportunity like this comes you need to utilize it immediately. Meanwhile give me a number where you can be reached. Thank you and God bless you. Call me now for good news 240 718 4687, or respond immediately so that further details will be given to you as we proceed.

Mr. John David
IMF

Death_cert.jpg

Name is "Late Peter William", of Hong Kong, who died of Lung Cancer. Primary cause was "Liver Failure/", secondary cause was "Shock". I only pretend to be a doctor, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. I'm also pretty sure that death certificates aren't written in Comic Sans.

Attending physician was Charles Robert (Dr), of South Sugar Land, TX.

deposit_certificate.jpg
An "Onward Transfer". If any accountants want to try mocking it, PM me and I can send you the image.

statement_of_account.JPG
A statement, in a format I've never seen (though that could just be that it's a bank in Hong Kong). Interest rate is 00.00, 0 debits, 0 credits. Not at all unusual!

Another message was sent, largely the same:
Quote:

My good friend,

Nice reading your email and am very happy to share this opportunity with you and you will find no regrets, just have rest of mind and follow my instruction. I hope you know that opportunity comes but once in a life time and God has blessed me to be in this position now to be rich and also help the charities. It is not my power; it’s the Lords doing for me to be in this seat today which I give glory to God for the blessings and open doors. This transaction is risk free just for you to be committed and be focus also follow my instruction and you will be the happiest person, every arrangement has been perfectly made just for us to follow up and get the documents needed for this transaction to be perfect and authentic so that when you receive the fund, you will be happy to enjoy it without any embarrassment from authorities. The approval clearance will be obtained in your name so that you will be fully the right beneficiary of this abandoned inheritance fund. This is the lord’s doing and you know that when God remembers someone there is no going back and the time has come for both of us to be happy. I will give you further details just for you to understand that there must be clearance fee and bear it in mind that this transaction is one hundred percent genuine and risk free. I have already assisted people around the world even here in the United States and I don’t make mistakes, just follow up my instructions and do your obligation. You are free to contact people I have assisted, Jennifer Williams and her telephone number is 229 310 5375. I am clean on whatever I do and no mistake involve. Please confirm your occupation and your bank name to me and more details will be given to you.

[Holy wall of text, Batman!]

You are saved in my hands because this arrangement is something that you cannot imagine and I will be open to you and nobody will take any of your time. I discovered this money that has been seized for long and I said ‘’no’’ that is why I contact you instead of the fund to be inherited by the government I said NO let me utilize this opportunity. I contacted you with a good faith for us to inherit this $1million which all the necessary documentation will be obtained in your name, trust me and follow up my instruction and you should mark today’s date, people around you will be coming for you for help.

(1). I will have 40% of the money because I have the power to release the fund to you within 4 business working days without any delay or interference from anybody or office. (2) You will assist me when I arrive in your State to open a new bank account in my name so that my share of the fund will be deposited there. If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible so that we can finalize all the transfer arrangement and conclude the transaction without any further delay. Please indicate the following method below that you will prefer to receive the fund.

1: ATM MASTER Debit Card. 2: Bank to Bank Transfer. 3: Bank Draft.

To be able to have a successful and smooth transaction both of us must be honest and sincere with each other until we finalize the transaction and meet face to face in your country for the sharing of the fund as agreed. I look forward to have a very good business relationship with you now and in the future. I will give you contacts of people that I have assisted to receive their fund in Europe and Canada, as well as here in the States. Your urgent response is needed with your full details if you are interested. My deputy have access to my boss now because am a busy person and you should work with him immediately. More details and instructions will be given to you. The release will be $1million each but if you can handle the fifteen million once, it is okay by me. Please indicate the name of your bank because the fund can be released anywhere of your choice in the world.

Read and respond if you are interested because if I do not hear from you now, your name will be canceled immediately. Please give me a right number to reach you today because we need to talk brief if you are interested in this transaction and for me to have more confidence and trust in sharing this fifteen million with you. My own side there is no mistake involved because the documentation will be procured in your name and that is all. I am in US now and meanwhile I need you to send me your own for documentation. This is a transaction which is transparent and it will never take any of your time I need you to take this serious and confidentiality is the success of every good transaction like this. Thanks for your understanding and confirm if you are willing so we can enter the next step. As soon as I hear from you I will give you contacts of people I have already assisted so you can call and verify. Call me now for good news 240 718 4687 give me your number to call you.

MR JOHN DAVID

Quote:
What can I do to help you?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic