SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Doesn't even know my name. NSFW. Safari P6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankie sends Sophia the lawyers details, but isn't too happy at her blaming him for his difficulties.

Quote:
Hello My love, how are you doing at work today ?Hope all is fine with you , Honey have speak with the Lawyer that My wife is my Next of Kin is going to Contact him as soon as possible , So he said it Okay honey, so my love here is the lawyer mail so will Contact the Lawyer and hear from him Okay sweetheart?I love you so much and let me as soon as you contact Him Okay honey? ( [email protected] ) Honey that is the Lawyer email okay sweetheart, I love you so much and Thanks so much for your Good concern My queen woman on health..i will forever love you until the end of our time..

Hi Frankie, this may seem like a stupid question but with this being you, I really have to ask it, have you been in touch with lost and found at the airport and have you been in contact with the airline to see if anyone has handed in your wallet ,there are honest people in the world you know. I don't really see that this being the first time that you've been there is any excuse for losing your wallet, that's just careless.

Frankie, you're staying in a hotel so it doesn't matter if you pre oldered food or not, just go down to the restaurant and then sign the bill to your room, or if it makes you feel happier go and talk to Reception about it, they will sort you out. You make life so much harder then it actually is.

I got your mail with the lawyers addy, so I'll email him very soon and see if we can get you up and running for a change, but why have you told him that I'm your wife, that's a bit of wishful thinking on your part. We've a long way to go yet before that's true.

Thank you for the very nice songs that you sent me, I'll have to put them onto my IPod so I can listen to them when I want.
How's work going, have you started yet with whatever it is that you're doing over there. How ling do think you'll be there?
Love

Quote:

Hello My Baby Girl,
How are you doing today?I know you have gone through so many stress while working over there i just want to brighten up your morning when you wake up with this message.Honey already went down to the Airport back at the same day , also with the Airline but they cant find it for me, My love why are you keep telling me am so careless?do you even think is a happy thing for me to lost what i needed?how could you think i will be happy after i lost my wallet?i know they are honest people in the world but no one fund it , because the man in charge of the Airline told me that if they found it they will give it back but they did not , so what do you want me to do sweetheart,honey have tried to order a food here in the same day the issue happen , i also talk with the Manager of the hotel but they said i have to pay for that because it not sign in my room bills, Honey here is very different from U.K OR U.S Okay sweetheart? have never try to make life harder then it actually is Sophia Please stop putting all the blame on me this is my first time of been here,Am Sorry My Queen if am wrong Okay? Honey am glad you got the Lawyer Addy and make sure you write him soon,Honey are you not happy with me for telling the Lawyer that you are my wife?wow am happy that you love the song i sent to you honey, My love have not started yet with the contract.honey am not going to be here for long because as soon as i get all what i need and ship them to U.K for a good sales , Honey you know already that have told you a going to ship it down to U.K so we both can make a sales on it... Blah blah

Stephen sends a wall of script.

Hello Stephen,
First of all , thank you for the lovely Good Morning card you sent me, that was so thoughtful of you.
You seem to be repeating yourself in your long emails and I still don't think I'm learning anything about the real you, so please stop telling what you're like and let me find out for myself. You say that you're a man of few words, I can't agree with that, you write an awful lot of words, which quite frankly are not needed.
I'd rather that you told me about your day to day life, what do you do at work, how do you manage with Maria at school. Tell me a little of what you think to the political and economic situation in the world. I find current events very interesting.

We've got snow and howling gales here at the moment, not much fun, I don't suppose you get that in Texas, but it keeps me busy at work, lots of people flying off to get some sun.
Take care of yourself

Quote:
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match... Trish i really uunderstand what you mean and am so glad to hear that from you, Trish yes i want you to find out by your self but still yet i need to let you know the kind of msn i am even though we have not meet each other in person we have to know much about each other ...Thanks so much for asking about my daughter ,Maris is doing fine because very soon now she will be going back to school, my day was fine, The United state political and economic is Pastoral Letter on Catholic Social Teaching and the U.S. Economy. 1986 ..... human rights include not only civil and political rights but also economic rights. ..... The task of the United States today is as demanding as that faced by our forebears. A lads take on current affairs

Trish am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today.The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality Relationship and friendship with you,so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. Blah blah

Maria explains more better about the Terrorist police.

Hi my honey bun, I'm happy that you find my words to you touching your heart, that what they meant to do, but I only write you true words of how I love you so much. M y sugar candy I always do all I can to make you smile and be happy and you make me smile all the time especially when you call me a girl, but if I your girl you have to be my boy.

My love why you no understand what the police say, it quite simple, their manpower is fully stretched at the moment as they try and make sure no attack happen in the UK, like in France, and to them that more important at the moment then me. I understand that sugar because I not want attack to happen in UK either and if it mean we have to be patient so no one else get killed then that ok with me. Honey, life is more important then money and I know you agree with that because you're a good man.
My cupcake, we talk on phone tomorrow, I miss your voice and your laugh ok.

Quote:
That is why I wish you a lovely good morning.Morning is the best time to remember how lucky I am.You are my prized love, like an Oscar or a grand slam.I remember the days when I was single, now we are two.I cannot count the number of reason why I love you.Honey have head all what you said in your email, so when exactly did they said you are getting your money back my love?Honey am just down today because The Manager at the Hotel Came into My Room This morning and said i need to Pay some Money out of my Hotel Bills because it Another Month and he said have been in the hotel for some month now that he help me and they dont allow that here, Honey have been thinking now because this is another issue again in my life, I think of dying because no way for me to get this Am Crying, Honey I went down to the Hospital to check your Son and he said Hi to you and ask how was your health and your Leg...My love i got this text On my Phone from you and i dont know what it is,( Manchester united made a GBP25M offer for Aymeric Laporte) Can you tell me what it is?

Hi my honey bun, thank you for the poem you sent me , it so sweet and lovely without being puke inducing. My love you not read what I said in my email or you no understand it, or you not ask me when they say I get my money. They not say when I get my money. Honey we leave it a bit longer till they stop fretting about attack on UK and then I email them again ok.

My sugar plum send me the name and email of the hotel manager and I write to him and tell him I personally guarantee your bill will be paid by me and that he have no need to worry because I have the money eventually. I not have him making you sad and crying just for a bit of money, he make me mad if he carry on like that, no one is allowed to upset you my cupcake, you are my man.

Honey, I not know who sent you that text, it certainly not me, you sure it come from my phone?
You tell my son that my leg is ok now and thank him for concern and tell him Hi and I love him and can't wait to see my handsome boy. Handsome boy not you it Franklin, you my sexy man.
I love you and miss you so much.

I really have no idea about the text, but that is the least of our problems. The hotel is refusing to let him use Wifi anymore, so no more emails, and have given him 5 days to pay or he's going to prison, understandable after so long. He tells me he'll be fine and not to worry about him.
I suggested a job for a couple of days, but no he'd rather be in a Nigerian prison. Rolling Eyes
I'm tempted to let him go to prison, but maybe Maria can send him a package with some money to save him from a probable fate worse then death.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll

Last edited by tigerlily on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where did they put that soap?

Nice touch about the manager's name and phone number. Twisted Evil

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I'm not allowed to talk to the manager because he's crazy and might shout at me and then my husband will get mad and might hit him.

He's going to talk to the manager for a 10 day extension to give his wife time to find some money. Sending it could be a problem though, can't use a bank or WU/MG Wink

Jack Boot
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that if he goes to prison that you will "stand by your man" and mail him file in a cake!

(")_(")
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Bunny May, see my reply Cool
Surprisingly he's got internet back and not going to prison yet.

Quote:
Good Morning my Queen
Good morning darling, how was your night, i hope you slept well, i really appreciate your effort for been there for me, you always make me happy and i am so glad to meet you darling. Honey have talk with the Agent this morning, so we have discus everything with the Manager so he said it okay and Agree with us but he said the day must not pass 14 days wish is on 30th of January, because he said he have try so much for us , because there is no any other hotel that can allow this in Lagos here but just because of you My Queen, you are not here but your soul,Your Good Kind heart from God,Your Spirit of love is here with me that why i always be lucky Man in the world, I will forever be with you no matter how the situation had , i will be the only man for you until the end of our life TRUST ME my Holy Maria Blah blah

Hi my honey bun, I so happy that you sort things out with the hotel manager and that you have internet again, because it not possible for me to live without your emails. Now it up to me to try very hard to get some money from somewhere. I know you say I not blame myself but if I not hit Marvin, you be here now, but my love I must say to you, that if you do go to prison, you know that I never leave you, I stand by my man and do everything possible to get you free, even send you cake with file in it for you to escape. You no worry though sugar plum because that not happen.

My cupcake I love your romantic words, but why you call me Holy Maria, I not a saint, with what I dream about doing with you, I very long way off being a saint! You make me feel tingly all over when you describe how we be when we meet at the airport, our poor son not know where to look, he'll be so embarrassed lol.
I try not to think so much sugar, but it hard for me not to think, my brain just do it, and I need to think to get money for you soon, because I love and miss you to the moon and back.
Love and kisses to my sexy gorgeous man

Jack Boot

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO Awesome! Image

(")_(")
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sophia to Frankie.

Hi Frankie,
I hope you're ok and not working too hard, I presume that you have started with the contract by now. You didn't answer my question, as to whether you went all the way to Malaysia with no travel insurance, you really need to tell me that the answer is yes you have got insurance.

I've emailed your lawyer and not heard back from him yet, but it is the weekend so maybe he'll be in touch on Monday. It's not so much that I'm not happy you telling the lawyer that I'm your wife, it just isn't true, it's not a good idea to lie to lawyers.
Babe, I would really like to understand what you're doing over there. A contract in Malaysia, to me, would imply that you are doing some work over there, but you write that as soon as you get what you need, you'll be shipping it to the UK, so what the f*ck are you doing?? Just shopping?
The images and thoughts running through your head do sound kinda cute, but probably not much like real life, you seem to view the world through rose tinted glasses, which is quite sweet.
I'm going to a party tonight, so I've no clue what time i'll get home, or if I'll get home, should be fun, but I hope I don't have a bad head tomorrow.
Write soon and i'll let you know when I hear from Mr Turtle.

Of course he hasn't got travel insurance, and Sophia has never said that she loves him, but he's going to marry her

Quote:
My love Am starting the Contract on Next week Monday, Honey i have no any insurance except my Card because i told you i dont know this kind of thing will happen to me, and the only money left with me that same day have already use it to get some few things and it just a little money,honey am glad that you have email the lawyer now so he will know we both are very serious about Our Money, My love have never try to lie to anyone in my life, so i dont lie to the lawyer i only tell him the fact , because am getting married with you as soon as i get to U.K, but have not know where we are going to Celebrate our wedding because i was thinking maybe we should go to Paris for our wedding because it a very beautiful lovely Place i know you will like it so much when i take you there,My love the Contract am having in Malaysia here is to get a good Air condition, Fridge,Iron, so many electronics From the Company who Awarded me the Contract , Am also with the Raw Gems ,honey you know i also going to wait for the Hawaii people who are coming with the Raw Gems as well, so we are going to work together with them so i can get Original Ones , because they told me this Hawaii people are very strong so much and if my eyes are not open they might put the wrong Gems for me in the Cargo wish is going to put me in a Big Trouble so that why i wanted to wait for them till they are Arrived on Monday morning my love, because am going to ship it Down to U.K ..There is some Company in U.K that am mailing now for this Cargo after i get it ship down to there so i need to talk with them now so when i get to U.K is will very easy for me to supply it for them Hope you understand me my love?

Sophia has heard from his lawyer and needs to send her details, which she will do, but maybe with a few added extras to the good looking lawyer.

Image[/img]

Carbon3ll is being quite boring and patiently waiting for his money, sending lots of copy and paste script, but he insists that Maria stops thinking.

Hi my honey bun, I just sending you this mail from work because I no write you yesterday. I was no feeling good, I had a really bad head and not able to think, so you be happy with that as you no like me thinking too much. I go to bed very early, and this morning I see that you try to call me, I sorry for not answering but I no hear phone. My love I not able to talk to you tonight either because I have dinner date with a client, so I not back till late and I miss you so much when we not speak, but now you still get my emails.
Cupcake, I have to start thinking again very soon, about getting money for you, so no tell me to stop thinking, because we not have a lot of time to make this happen.
My chunky chicken, you know that you are all I ever want in my life, you mean everything to me and I never leave you, no matter what happen and I hope you feel the same about me.

Stephen to Trish, who hasn't written for a couple of days.

Quote:
How are you doing today and hope you are having a beautiful day at work? Dear i was so much worried when have not head from you since like 3 days Ago, why? Is that how you always get busy so much at work every time? well if that so , I will always be patient with you but i know very soon everything will be alright and i would not allow you to get into any job that will make you get stress Okay babe have a lovely day and take good care of your self and Dog Okay babe....miss you email...

Thanks for the lovely photo that you sent and I'm sorry for taking a while to get back to you, but I've been working all weekend.
I appreciate that you put in the effort to write me a letter and not just a message and that you want to establish a quality relationship, it seems that we're on the same wavelength as far as that's concerned. I do however want to take some time and not rush into anything as I have been hurt in the past, like I told you.

As I'm writing this, an email has just come in from you, please don't worry if I'm late replying, if I don't want to carry on writing to you, I will let you know. I'm not so impolite as to just stop writing with no explanation.
I don't get stressed by my job, I enjoy it very much and get to meet lots of new people every day, and the best part is being able to stop illegal drugs being taken out of, or brought into the UK. There's a lot of celebration when we find a big haul worth Millions on the open market.

I'm not very good at opening up with my feelings to someone I don't know very well, so I hope you understand that and don't just think that I'm not interested in you because I definitely am.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever Sophia mails Frankie, I never know whether he'll reply or not, and I can't imagine why he thinks he's going to get any money out of her.

Hi Frankie,
I still have no idea what you're doing over there, it appears to be a mish mash of things, electricals, electronics and gems, but I'll assume that you know what you're doing, although I'm not so sure.
I'm quite disturbed by your reason for not having travel insurance, you say it's because you didn't know that this would happen to you, which is precisely the reason why people take out insurance, in case something unexpected happens.
I'm also finding it difficult to understand why you would be in Malaysia to get a delivery of gems from Hawaii, doesn't make much sense to me.

I've received an email from your lawyer wanting some details from me, I'll reply to him as soon as I have time and hopefully get your inheritance sorted out if nothing else.
Frankie, I haven't told you that I have any intention of marrying you, I haven't even met you yet, so I think you need to slow down a bit. It might happen or it might not, depends on what I feel about you when we meet.
You do say nice things to me so you might be in with a chance. I'll mail you as soon as I hear anything from the lawyer.
Take care of yourself

My one true love wanted me to contact the lawyer, as he doubts our seriousness because we haven't paid the fees yet. How can you not be serious about $9m.

Dear Mr Turtle,
I am writing to keep you up to date with the situation regarding the payment needed for you to deal with the paperwork for my husbands { Mr Wayne Carbon3ll ) inheritance.

He tells me that due to the delay in making the payment, you seem to have some problem with our seriousness on the matter.
I would like to advise you, that when we make the payment is entirely up to my husband and myself, and it is not for you to comment on our seriousness or not.

Due to temporary financial difficulties at the moment, the payment will be delayed. I will contact you again when I am in a position to make the payment.
Please do not harass my husband again, if you wish to discuss this matter further then please contact me.
Regards

By return.

Quote:
DEAR MRS.MARIA WALK3R,
I ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL AND ITS NOTED CONTENTS. I LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM A VERY BUSY SCHEDULED MAN WHO NEEDS TO MEET UP WITH CLIENTS DEMANDS ON LEGAL ISSUES. YOU ALSO HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU TOLD ME SINCE LAST YEAR THAT THE PAYMENT FOR THE CONSULTATION AND MOBILITY CHARGES WILL BE EARLY THIS YEAR WHICH HAS BEEN MY REASON FOR CONTACTING YOUR HUSBAND.
SO I ADVISE YOU CONTACT ME ON WHEN YOU CAN COME UP WITH THE REQUESTED LEGAL FEES OR YOU FILE WILL BE CANCELLED AS I HAVE LOADS OF OTHER ISSUES AND CLIENTS TO ATTEND TO.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY EXPECTED.

Dear Mr Turtle,
Would you please like to explain to me what you mean by our file will be cancelled, I am not liking the tone of your email.

At this moment I'm unable to tell you when the requested legal fees will be paid.

If you have loads of other issues and clients to attend to and are not prepared to wait, then I will find a lawyer in the UK who will deal with the matter, as from what I gather, the $9m cheque is with a security company in the UK anyway.
Regards

Tonight I'm going to have to explain this to my husband when he calls.

Stephen sends another long email telling me about himself, yawn!

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for your photos and incredibly long email, how do you find the time to write so much and you reply to me so quickly as well, I'm not complaining as it's very nice to hear from you.
I've done what you asked and taken my time to read through your email. We are similar in many ways, I will also fight you tooth and nail in an argument if I know I'm right, but the difference is, that I'm always right lol

You don't scare me off by being open and honest, it's what I want and expect in a man, lies get you nowhere in a relationship.
You do have quite a strong opinion of yourself, but I like to make my own judgement on people, and as you say emailing like this, we get to know each other before we ever meet.

I like that you are clever enough to run your own business, independent, intelligent men are very attractive.
Next time you mail me, could you be a little more you, you've no need to try and impress me with the type of man you are, I'm impressed already, but I'd like to see the real you come out. I hope you understand what I mean.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sophia emails the lawyer, and doesn't send any details that he's asked for.

Dear Mr Turtle,
Thanks for your email and your ID card. Do you send your ID card to all your clients? You should, you would be overwhelmed with work from the ladies.

You are one very handsome lawyer, if I was in the US, I would use you for all my legal matters.

Are you married or in a relationship, you are so much more handsome then Frankie, I would love to talk to you on a personal level and get to know you.

I know that I'm very forward, but I think that in life you have to grab things when the opportunity arises and I would be a good opportunity for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Frankie keeps coming back for more, thankfully.

Quote:
Good Morning my Love
How was your night my love, i hope you slept well, Every night when I close my eyes, you fill my heart with joy, and every morning when I open my eyes, you're the first thing on my mind, more than just a dream of what will probably never be. I'm in love with you - of that I'm sure, but I want to hold you, to kiss you, and adore you. If you'll be mine, you'll make me the happiest man in this world, if you turn me away, I'll be dying. But either way, you'll always be the greatest love of all that I've ever had. Honey am very sorry for the late reply have been very busy working,Honey I'm so in love; I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating because it's sweet music to my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need. My Angel , am very happy now that we are getting my inheritance money out now..Honey now i need some document for the bill of laddings and some others document from the government without collection of those document for the shipment of the Cargo we cant proceed forward it will got to a DEMO RANGE (SEIZURE by the federal government of this country)..i hope you can understand where i stand ?Honey also sending you this image of some expensive Good beads,and Air condition, fridge that i tested yesterday, So i have a meeting with the Government of this country after i finish working, So i told them am going to pay them as soon as possible because the are requesting for money before i can get those important document and without those document from them after i finish working i will not be able to Ship my Cargo out of this Country...Honey please let act fast with this Okay?My love make sure you always Contact the Lawyer as soon as possible so we can get the money out soon Okay sweetheart..

Hi Frankie,
I don't know what those pictures are that you sent me or what I'm supposed to do with them, but thanks anyway.
Frankie, you have one hell of a handsome lawyer, he sent me his ID card and he is soo good looking, I could eat him alive, but I don't suppose you want to know that.

You do seem to have a lot of problems with documents and things, why didn't you sort them all out before you went to Malaysia, surely you knew that you would need them.
I'm not the easiest of people to get on with, but you do stick with me, you must be some sort of masochist, but you'll always know where you stand with me, I'm always honest and what you see is what you get.
Love

Carbon3ll and Maria.

Quote:
Good Morning my love
Darling, how are you doing, and how was your night, i hope you slept well. I cant sleep all night,just thinking and thinking,i am feeling little sick, i am not fine. I have headache. I miss you so much. I cannot live without your love anymore darling. My love sorry and hope you are getting better now? Blahblah

Hi my honey bun, I hope you ok now and feeling better, it make me sad if you not well and I'm not there to look after you, to mop your fevered brow and give you chicken soup. Sugar plum I email the lawyer today and tell him not to harass you, that we pay money when we have it, but he say he might close file. I tell him that if he do that we get lawyer in UK, he very rude really, I not sure that I like him very much.

My love I speak to my lawyer today and he going to try and think of something, I tell him we have to do something because we no can let you go into a Nigerian prison, it be too dangerous for you and he agree.
Cupcake it only all your words to me that make this distance between us bearable, I love you so much and can't wait for us to be together.

Quote:
Good Morning my Wife
Many thanks for your mail darling, i am glad to read from you, I slept little bit, there is a lot on my mind darling. And how was your night as well, i hope you slept well and think about your husband. Honey there is no other thing in my life than i want you to know that i will always love you, no matter what happen, we shall live and enjoy our life together very soon. Because the love i have for you is undying love .Honey am glad you mail the Lawyer as i told you, But my love why did you said the Lawyer is very Rude? Honey is not rude because it very nice company Lawyer,Honey i know why you said that because we have not get the money for him , But i know very soon everything will be alright back as it suppose to because i believe in God more than anything else in my life..My love am sorry because i late before i email you , I just take some Tablet yesterday and sleep off , Honey i eat chicken and Chinese Rice last Night thinking of you that you are beside of me , putting a glass of water in my mouth,lol

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway. Thank you honey for everything. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Keeping everything crossed that this works.

Hi my honey bun, I working late tonight but I just have to send you this mail with good news. Sugar, my lawyer call me this morning at work and ask if I can go see him, he have money for you, so I take 2 hours off work and go to him. My love he very kind, he know how much I need to send you some money and he lend me £3000, so honey we send you the money and IPad which I get from work, it new one so you able to sell it, I just tell work that I needed a new one.
My lawyer sending some papers to the US so we send them both together through GP5*Track, the tracking number is 7563D1B9GK*****

Here is the link for you log in with Tracking number http://www.securewebdata.com/GP5*-Track/
The address I have is Dada which you give me so I send it there. Sugar plum I so happy now that I able to send to you and you no go to prison.
I no know what time I finish work, we have lot to do and why you not sent me email today.

I missed 8 calls last night Shocked but this arrived this morning.

Quote:
,My Am so happy to Receive this lovely mail from you that you have made it up and get the money out, Honey Am glad i will never go to prison because i have you in my life,My love now i cant understand this and how you send it, because am trying to Track it even i cant see date ,time on it even where it going to land too to Receive because there is nothing Like GP5*-Track in Nigerian here, Honey i told you that as soon as you get the money let me know first before you can send anything, now you just need to go back there to collect it because nothing like GP5*-Track in Nigerian here am sorry for that,It only FEDEX and USPS , that where you can get it send so i can get it in Nigeria, honey PLEASE AND PLEASE NEVER SEND THE MONEY THROUGH PACKAGE IT VERY RISK AND ALSO VER7 VERY DANGEROUS, if you try to send the money through the package am sorry i cant get the money because the Agent said it BAD AND RISK.PLEASE I DONT WANT TO BE LOCK IN PRISON IT ONLY FEW DAYS REMAIN SO GO BACK AND GET IT WITH THE MONEY BACK AND LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU HAVE IT WITH YOU AT HOME , PLEASE GO BACK TODAY AND MAKE SURE YOU GET IT BACK, WHEN YOU GET THERE JUST TELL THEM YOU MADE A MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE NOT SENDING IT AGAIN SO THEY WILL GIVE IT BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY,Am sorry for the disturb , Please do that this morning as soon as possible Dont send anything get it back from them and let me know as soon as you get it back, PLEASE CALL ME...I love you so much my Caring wife....PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME DONT LET ME DOWN HERE AND DONT MAKE CRY WITH THE PROMISE WE MADE WITH THE HOTEL...I love you with all my life and TRUST you..

He can track it because he saw it was in London, but by the time we spoke it had moved to Madrid.
He ranted on the phone about stopping it and getting it back, but I don't think that will be possible, Maria was so upset, she thought she'd done a good thing to keep him out of prison.

Jack Boot

Last edited by tigerlily on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you've hooked him! clapping

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote]Now that my love understands that he doesn't need to go to a non existant GP53 Office to collect his package and that it will be delivered to him at a new address he gave me, he's a happy honey bun for the moment.

Quote:
Honeyy here is the Information .... sends address
Honey, after given them this information, You need to ensure by given them the agent phone number for authorization at the despatch So that as soon as they get to Nigerian here they can call him first to Confirm that it him that going to Receive the Package Okay sweetheart.. Here is the phone number as follow.. +234802**43283*make sure you check the number very well my Queen..
This will safeguard the package before despatching to the information given to u my love, i do hope u can understand this clearly my love.. Thanks so much for being there for me in this thick and thin situation,, You are a woman like a man, and a strong woman to lean on.. Forever and ever i'll always be grateful and i'll always adore u for you are the best woman i cherish so much in the whole world..Honey and make sure you do that as soon as you get home and Confirm from them to know they have done with the Changing of Address Okay? Send me the Receipt of the Package so i can give it to the Agent Here ..I love you so much with all my heart, You are Angel Forever..

Hi my honey bun, I glad that you happy now you given me new address for package to be delivered. Please sugar if you have any question you email the customer service link that I send you, like I tell you , I not driving the plane and not know Africa. Important thing is that money be with you soon and you not go to prison. It up to you if you give IPad to Franklin or sell it if you need more money, whatever you want to do.

Cupcake I not sure that I very happy you telling me I like a man, I very much not like a man, I all woman who want my sexy man very much.

My love, my lawyer email me receipt, so I sending it to you, you see it have new address on it, so no worry, but he say you need to email the phone number to Customer Services ok.
I love you and miss you honey, I can't wait for the day I come to get you at airport and kiss you for real.
Love and kisses to my sexy gorgeous man.

Quote:
Good Morning to My wife,
How was your night? Hope you had a sound sleep ahead? Honey have been thinking about you so much after we talk last night, You always know whenever i hear your voice it make me feel like am really horny you are the Angel of my life and you are so much beautiful, I will always make you smile and thanks so much for your caring for not letting me your only lovely Husband to be in prison, Honey as soon as i Receive the package am going to let you know immediately Okay honey? My love am very happy that you very smart to get the Receipt of the Package for me and honey have email the Customer service for safety delivery in case when they get to Nigerian they can go through with the Information and the number as well am going to find a way to get the receipt print out so i can handle it to the Agent.Honey you already know that you are the only woman i want to spent the rest of my life with because you always make me smile every seconds of the day, you bring me joy when i think there is nothing more, you always give me hope when i think there is nothing more, you give me power when i think am down, You lift me up when i think there is nothing more, Honey thanks so much for being the kind woman you are to me, i will forever make you smile and very soon is going to be my own turn when i get home to make you smile forever until the end of our time and i will never live you alone Traveled to another place when we both are together, whenever am going in the world we both are going together as husband and wife okay sweetheart, i love you so much and make sure you do take care of your self okay sweetheart?I LOVE YOU...

Sophia got a repy from Frankie and the lawyer.

Quote:
Hello Honey how are you doing today? hope you are having a beautiful day ahead? Hone what do you mean by the Lawyer was Handsome? why would you say that ? have been waiting to get email from you because i dont know why it always take you too long to reply to someone you really love , just to reach home and check your email and reply to him same day, have you email the lawyer and what did he said again?Honey am going to sort everything out as soon as we get my Inheritance money out of the Security Company Okay sweetheart? So that why i want you to speak with the Lawyer and know what next to do so we can get the money out from there and i can sort all what i need to sort out with the government here Okay, i love you so much with all my heart and i will forever be with you and make you smile always okay my beautiful Angel , you are so sweet, Am missing you A lot i wish i always be beside you before going to bed every night honey...You are sweet and Thanks so much for being there for me in this thick and thin situation,, You are a woman like a man, and a strong woman to lean on.. Forever and ever I'll always be grateful and i'll always adore u for you are the best woman i cherish so much in the whole world..I love you so much..

Quote:
DEAR MRS.SOPHIA T*YL*R,
I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR LETTER AND ITS CONTENTS AS NOTED. WELL;I WAS MARRIED FOR 9YEARS,BUT I LOST MY WIFE 2YEARS AGO AND SINCE THEN I HAVE REMAINED A WIDOWER. <<What a surprise I AM A VERY TRUTHFUL LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND I LIKE TO TREAT MY CLIENTS WELL.

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY WANT FROM ME? MORE-SO;YOU SAID IN YOUR FIRST EMAIL TO ME THAT MY CLIENT MR.FRANKIE IS YOUR FIANCEE AND THAT YOU WILL LIKE TO TAKE CARE OF THE INHERITANCE PROCESSES. I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY WANT FROM ME AND LET ME SEE IF IT CAN BE POSSIBLE. <<<Very dodgy question to ask Sophia MEANWHILE I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU TOLD MR.FRANKIE THAT YOU ALREADY WRITTEN ME AN EMAIL?

Stephen to Trish.

Quote:
How are you doing this lovely day am very happy to read from you. Trish i would be very happy if we can talk on Skype as well, here is my Skype name add me on there, ( stephengr12) so you can see your daughter that was asking of you every time am talking with you,lol, i really want to meet you very soon Okay?Thanks so much for your Good understanding, and also thanks for taking your time to read every email i sent to you, Hope you are enjoying your working hours?,How was your dog? babe yes Liars or cheaters get you no where in a relationship, have made a promise with my Holy God that any woman i choose to love or Marry in my life, i will never lie or cheat on her, i will always be honest with her until the end of our life, believe me because that the Vow,Oat have already made with my God,i really understand every words you mean but i know very soon we both are going to be together Okay Trish? Here is to tell you more about my job am writing you all this in other to know more about my as Sales and Marketing , Importer and Exporter .Just hope you will understand ? Am self Employee working at Home and dealing under contract , Am a travelers and distributions of Air conditioners and Freezers to all the country and all the company that needed of it all over the world and i have traveled to many countries due to my Job and am expecting one contract very soon which i have been processing over a year now and after this am going to retire and settle down my life with my rightful lover i hope is going to be you Baby .. Smile
I will be very happy if you can Pray for me so that i can Win this contract because i do believe our time will be the best in our life since we have a lot in common from the beginning because we are more than 128 peoples who is looking for this contract and am sure if you pray hard for me everyday and night things will be done better since all my heart and my love is there with you and going out with you as well.
Baby this is all about my work i think if anybody ask you about me and my job you can tell he/she, Now its your turn is that anything you will like to tell me about your job? feel free okay. You are very beautiful pretty woman i keep looking at your pics every night and day, Could you believe Maria Printed out your pics and have them stake in her room,lol..That silly girl..looking forward to hear from you soonest..Stay Bless...

Hello Stephen,
I hope you're ok and thanks for your email, it's always so nice to hear from you.
You ask me to pray that you get your contract, and I really hope you do, but I'm not much of a God person and you obviously are, will that be a problem for you? That doesn't mean that I'm not a good person, I know right from wrong and all the other normal things, but I don't spend my life praying.
I told you what I do, my sniffer dog is one of the best at Manchester Airport and he also sniffs out money, so if someone is taking huge amounts of cash out of the country, Sam will know about it. Drug mules don't like him too much, but I love him and when he retires he's coming home with me.
Stephen, I have no concerns with you having a young daughter, at our age we all have baggage, but why are you calling her my daughter. I'm sure we'll get on fine but she's not my daughter.

I don't have Skype, and to be honest even if I had I'd want us to know each other a lot better before we would use it, I'm actually quite shy.
It's nice of you to say that you hope I'll be the one that you settle down with, the feeling is mutual, but only time will tell.
Hope to hear from you soon.

I don't do Q & A sessions.

Quote:
Hello Baby,
How are you doing this lovely day hope all is fine with you over there i just want you to know that have been thinking about you,Trish am really happy that you tell me your mind that you are not much a God person, But am okay with you Okay babe? wow babe it means your Dog is the best i would like to meet him some days when we both are finally together,it okay if you dont want me to Call Maria your daughter but i guess she is because sh'e very little Girl wish she dont know much,and i think we need to know what will both like and dislike. I will like you to pls answer my questions.

1) What do u like in a man?
2) Are u a player games or for real?
3) What’s your bad experience in meeting a man on the Internet?
4) Are you considerate and thoughtful of others?
5) Do you treat others as you would like to be treated?
6) Have you ever gotten into a fight with someone?
7) How often do you lose your temper?
Cool What do you do when you're alone?
9) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
10) What are your three favorite states?
11) Do you have any pets?
12) Do you enjoy cooking?
13) Are you patient?
14) Are you romantic?
15) Do you love unconditionally?
16) What's more important to you, love or money?
17) Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate?
1Cool When you go anywhere are you usually on time?
19) How often do you like to go out?
20) When dining out what food do you enjoy?
21) Do you enjoy going to the movies?
22) How much do you enjoy going to live theater?
23) How much do you enjoy a walk in the park?
24) How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach?
25) How much do you like reading?
26) Do you own your home?
27) Which sports do you most enjoy watching?
2Cool What's your favorite car and how many do you have?
29) What type of music do you prefer?
30) What are your three favorite movies?
31) Who is your favorite actor?
32) Who is your favorite actress?
33) Who is your favorite singer?
34) If you had a Time Machine, where would you go?
35) If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for?

Baby i will be looking forward to read back from you soonest...Have a wonderful day and God bless You as well ..

His emoticons, not mine.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sophia replies to the lawyer.

Hi Thomas,
I was very pleased to get your email and to hear that you're not married. I'm surprised that you haven't been snapped up already.
Yes, I have told Frankie that I've sent you an email, and told him what a handsome lawyer you are, he didn't seem too happy with that, but he is not my fiancée and I never said that he was.

You're a very brave man to ask me what I really want from you, it would be very forward for me to tell you at this point, but let's just say that I find you very attractive and I'd love to get to know you better. There are not many men that I feel a connection to, but you are most definitely one.

So, do you think that what I want might be possible, I can send you a photo if you'd like one and I'd love to see another one of you.
Hope to hear from you soonest.

Quote:
I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK WHAT YOU'RE SEEKING FOR IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I WOULDN'T LIKE TO BETRAY MY CLIENT "Frakie" BUT IF YOU DON'T MIND I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY ELDER BROTHER "George Billy" HE IS DIVORCED AND I THINK HE WILL LIKE TO GET ACQUAINTED WITH YOU. I DON'T MIND IF YOU CAN INTRODUCE ME TO YOUR CLOSE FRIEND AS-WELL BECAUSE I AM ALSO LOOKING OUT FOR A SPECIAL WOMAN THAT I CAN SPEND MY LIFE WITH AND A WOMAN WHO CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY SON RICKY.

I JUST FEEL IT WOULDN'T BE NICE THAT I BETRAY MY CLIENT "FRAKIE" AND I WANT YOU TO PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY POINT OF VIEW.

Yeah right, because in RL of course I would introduce him to my friend Rolling Eyes

Hi Thomas,
I can understand your point of view a little, but you know, in life you never know what is going to happen, so you should take opportunities when you can and as they say here, all's fair in love and war.

It's you that I want not your elder brother and do you seriously think that I'm going to introduce you to a friend of mine, no way will I do that, you're the best looking man that I've seen in a long time, and I want you.

As I told you Frankie is NOT my fiancée, and anyway we don't need to tell him anything till we see how things go.
I'm not even a very child friendly person, but for you I could make an exception with your son Ricky, how old is he?

I really want you to put your principles to one side and think of the bigger picture, we could be very good together,
I'm sending you a photo so that at least you can see what I look like.

Quote:

I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL WITH IT'S WELL NOTED CONTENTS. WOW;YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND GORGEOUS TOO. I LIKE YOU AS-WELL,BUT IF WE MUST START ANYTHING AT-ALL,THEN WE HAVE TO TOTALLY KEEP IT AWAY FROM FRANKIE,BECAUSE HE MUSTN'T KNOW THAT WE EVENTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE LOVERS.

SO YOU SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO ENSURE YOU KEEP THE FACT THAT WE EXCHANGE EMAIL AWAY FROM FRANKIE AND MAYBE TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THE INHERITANCE FUNDS PROCESS,SO THAT WAY HE WILL BE KEPT OUT OF THIS.

I REALLY HAVE TO BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND I ALSO HAVE TO BE SURE THAT YOU WOULDN'T MESS UP WITH THE WHOLE THING.

I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE # ,YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION.

I ALSO WANT YOU TO SEND ME MORE OF YOUR PICTURES.

I assumed the lawyer is the same lad, but does the above mail seem strange?

Frankie is getting impatient as Sophia hasn't replied to him, too busy with the lawyer.

Quote:
Hello honey, how are you doing today and hope you are doing fine? My love have you head from the Lawyer and what you both have discuss about the Money now? My love i really need money because it time for me to clear some things here so i can get my Cargo ready to ship down to U.K My love we need to Act fast about this, Am only waiting for money to clear this , My live let me know what is going on and if it not working with the Lawyer my love is better you Borrow me some money first and when i get the Cargo ship down to U.K am going to pay you back the Money okay sweetheart, Trust me for that and please be hurry with this so i can make up my Payment here and get out of this Country okay honey...I love you so much..

Maria and Carbon3ll.

Hi my honey bun, I miss talking to you last night, and I so much happy that my voice make you feel horny, it even better when we together.
Sugar you no need to thank me for caring, it normal when you love someone, I do everything I can to keep you away from prison, you know that.

Yes my love please let me know as soon as you get the package, so I know you will be ok. Honey you always make me smile already, especially when we talk on phone or when I read your email, so you no worry about it being your turn. I love you with all my heart, only you I adore and to know that you love me only makes me love you more, all I ask is you be true to me and always trust me.

The love of a lad who thinks it's payday.

Quote:
Good Morning my Wife,
How was your Night, Honey I started thinking today of all the ways you make my life complete, and i ran out of space when i tried to fit it on just one sheet. I love to imagine you smiling when reading this letter; i love to imagine you holding me even when we are not together. I love to imagine you and me forever; i love to imagine ways to always make our relationship better. I love to imagine how we will make up after a having a real passion love together,, I love to imagine what we will do once you read this letter anytime this morning.

You will never know just how much i love you, but i will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and i will always keep you safe. I love you for all eternity.

Sweetheart, come home to me! Please!! i beg with all i have and as i have said, promise you a life time of happiness and love. Come dance on the moon with me. You are all there is, i neither need nor want anything else at all. You are my heaven on earth and I need to live there, if you go ... i need to as well, i have an angels and i need to be with the angel, and the angel is you honey
Love Always

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankie is getting impatient about the money.

Quote:
Hello honey, how are you doing today and hope you are doing fine? My love have you head from the Lawyer and what you both have discuss about the Money now? My love i really need money because it time for me to clear some things here so i can get my Cargo ready to ship down to U.K My love we need to Act fast about this, Am only waiting for money to clear this , My live let me know what is going on and if it not working with the Lawyer my love is better you Borrow me some money first and when i get the Cargo ship down to U.K am going to pay you back the Money okay sweetheart, Trust me for that and please be hurry with this so i can make up my Payment here and get out of this Country okay honey...I love you so much..

I need a bit of time and advice about what to do with the lawyer, so delaying tactics in Sophias' normal manner.

Hi Frankie,
I'm not well at the moment, I have flu so spending all my time in bed. Please stop bugging me for the moment about money, I'll deal with is as soon as I feel better. You should have thought all this through before you set off.
I'll write soon

Quote:
Sorry about the flu and i did not know anything that something is going on with you that why i request for your cell line so i can be calling you some days to know how you feel, Honey Is not that am trying to disturb you about any money just because all what am going through here and i need to get out of here very soon because am soon as i get those papers and the Document that i need to sign , i will talk with the Ship Company Management so i can know what next to do about shipping my Cargo down to the U.K..I love you so much and be strong My Queen, please do something about this and get well ..I love you so much ......Stay Bless..

To the lawyer.

Hi Thomas,
I'm not well, I have the flu and not feeling very good, so sorry for my late reply. It will be short, but I didn't want you to think that I've changed my mind about you, because I haven't.
I'll reply properly as soon as I feel better.
Love

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I GOT YOUR EMAIL AND HOPE YOU ARE FEELING LOT BETTER NOW. WILL BE HOPING TO READ FROM YOU AS REGARDS TO MY PREVIOUS EMAIL TO YOU. WISHING YOU A BLISSFUL WEEK-END AHEAD.

Maria and Carbon3ll.

Quote:
Hello Honey,
How are you doing today? My love have miss you so much and have been down thinking about you, You know ii always miss you every day and night, sweetheart, You are so much beautiful and i will always love you everyday and night, You are the Queen of my life because there is no one like you in the world, you are so much pretty to me,Honey know can ever take your place away from my heart because i do really love you so much with all my life, My Queen yes i said am going to let you know as soon as i got it but have not got anything from them,Honey since on Monday after i Track the Parcel and i see is in Cotonou and it should be 1 or 2 hours to Lagos and have not see them yet, So i try to email them again to know what is going on because it should be already Arrived , But when i mail them this morning and they reply back with this..Honey here is what they reply to me.....My love please contact them by your self right now to know whatever is going on because it just two days left for me ..Am Worried so much now when i head this from them..Honey make sure you talk with them right now to know what is going on with it okay sweetheart? because i should have got the Parcel now..I love you so much...

Hi my honey bun, you know I not really able to talk to you at work, but I read your mail. Sugar plum I not know what issue is, package in Africa, you say it very near to you. My love you email Customer Services and ask what happening, you know Africa better then me and they deal with you direct because you get package, they say they contact you before 24 hours
I talk to you later.

Quote:
How was your night, Hope you sleep well, Honey have miss you so much and my babe you ask me to be with my phone last night that you are going to call me as soon as you finish whatever you are doing but i did not got any call from you even i also try to ring you but you could not pick up your phone , Thought you are so tired and go to bed, But it okay because i always want you to have a good Rest after you stress working at the day, My love i always want you to be happy every day and night because you are the love of my life and i want to spent the rest of my life with you because you are the only woman stand by me when things is had, You are the only one i see when i close my eyes, You are the only one who stand by me, I love you so much and nothing will ever makes me live you until the end of my life, I love you so much and You are the Apple of my joy,You never let me felt bad ever since am loving you and you always makes me strong, You promise not to live me when things is getting had for me, you promise not to turn your back to me when no one to help me or support me, You promise to stand for me in any way it had too for me in life,You Vow that You will love me with every power you can to make me be the only man in your life,I Thanks for every moment i speak with you and i also thanks for every words you spoke,i Thanks for being there for me ever since we both start loving each other, You never let me felt as if there is nobody,Thanks for kind of woman you are in my life,Am so Grateful,I make a Vow again That i Carbon3ll, I will never live you ,I will love you forever until Eternity,I will makes you be the Queen in the World,I will never live you for anyone, i will love you always also make you smile In The NAME of the Holy Father and Only Son ( Amen), My love Please Contact this people now to know what is going on and let them too know that they need to Get the Parcel Delivered today because they have not get back too me, and It Tomorrow will be the last day , I dont want to be shame with the promise we made with the Hotel,Please My love, I know you can do this ,I love you so much and never forget what i told you when they ask you anything okay my love...

Snow arrived almost to cue, to disrupt things, I even sent him photos to prove it.

Hi my honey bun, I sorry I not answer your calls last night, I watching TV and I fall asleep and not hear phone. My love I wake up this morning and everywhere covered in snow, there cars everywhere because they get stuck, so many people not make it to where they work. I send you photos, I take while driving, it all very pretty, and I ok driving because I have car with 4 wheel drive. Honey you need to tell Hotel manager that money in Africa and very close, you can show him, have you hear from Mr QH yet?

Honey, all this snow have disrupted so much, people not making it to work and phone lines are down, so that maybe why you not hear anything yet, but there nothing I can do about that. This snow come at wrong time, but you will get package.
My sugar plum you know I always stand by you whatever happen, I always here for you because I never stop loving you, or leave you in my whole life, I love you honey more then you ever know.

Quote:
Hello My love, this is so serious with the snow ,lol, Honey have not head anything from Mr QH and have been waiting to hear from them since morning because it already 24 hours, My love i guess you should also contact them to know what is going on Okay honey, Please do that now, My love your home is so beautiful,lol but the snow covered every where,Honey i love you so much and i will be waiting to hear from you soon...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

Hi my honey bun, I sorry I had to go out last night, it really important work and I not able to say no. I also have to go out tonight, if I have time I call you before i go, ok honey. Sugar you right, they find money, so what happen now? It all my fault, but i want to send it to you quickly so you get it in time and now you no get it. My love please you must tell hotel manager that it in Africa, you no can go to prison, it much too dangerous for you, i so worried for you, i not sleep well last night.

This all so stressful sugar plum, I miss you and need you so much near to me, but you no worry, we be together soon and I have your sexy body with me.

My lad is so good he doesn't always mention money, even when it's so near, but it is all about love not money.

Quote:
Honey how was your Night, hope you sleep well and enjoy your dinner last night, My love have been thinking about you so much , honey whenever i head your voice i always make me happy so much and i love you so much, You are so much beautiful and i will forever be with you and make a real love with you, i always imagine when am going to have my first kiss with you at the Airport because i cant even wait for the day honey, am going to kiss you like you have never had a kiss in your life, i will smile with you like you never had a man before in your life, all what have been promising you from the first day i meet you am going to make it real when am with you honey because you always give me strength whenever am wick, you always stand by me when no one, you always be there for me , you are so much beautiful and i cherish everything about you , Honey you are so much beautiful i love you so much with all my heart and hope you are not feeling too much of cold because of the Snow..lol, Honey make sure you take your morning coffee okay honey..i love you so much with all my heart My only Queen ...Xxx

Hi my honey bun, I no talk to you tonight so I send you email, because I miss you already, even though I talk to you this morning. Sugar the day we meet at the airport is going to be the most incredible day and it getting close my love, when I can kiss you and have your so sexy body. My love I going to tell everybody to call my name like you do, or maybe I keep that just for you, I love how you say my name.
You right sugar plum, we both so crazy, is that what love do for us, make us insane with wanting each other. I can't wait my love for all your promises to happen, our life together, what we do, where we go but best of all, we be together.

Jack Boot

Last edited by tigerlily on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor honey buns' package was stopped and opened in Cotonou Benin for a random check and the cash was discovered. GP5e couldn't send it on to Lagos, so with the help of GP5e track Manager Mr PQ, my lad decided to send his agent to collect it. Thanks to TM for all his time and help in this Safari.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=260752

Fortunately he doesn't blame his wife for any of this and our love is still strong.

Quote:
Good Morning wife,
Honey how was your night , My love you dont need to think too much because it has happen, so all what we need to do is too find a solution what next to do, My love have spoke with the Manager Earlier this morning and he did not Agree with me , So he called his Lawyer to come , So i explain everything to the Lawyer even i show him all what happen, But the lawyer ask me that Can i sort the hotel out before on the 10th of this month, But i told him i cant say anything now until i speak with my wife first,so i told the lawyer that you are not feeling good because of what happen to us,After i said this to the lawyer i think he understand where am coming from, So he said i should ask you as soon as you get back from work if we can sort the hotel out before on the 10th of this month because he did not know that am a foreign man , he thought am a African man when the Manager of the hotel came to explain to him, The lawyer is a good understanding person, i just left his office now after spoken with him so i collected his number to call him tonight after i speak with you because that what he said i should ask you he dont want the guy to lock me or call the police for the case okay honey..My love just dont think too much because everything will be okay and i dont want you to put the blame on your self , i want you to put all the blame on me my love..Never cry because ALL IS WELL...Things will get better more than this,Honey even when the manager called me i thought he want to tell them to take me and lock me up before but am little okay that am able to speak with the Lawyer ...i dont know what to do again before on the 10 of this month..Honey i know you have try all your best just because of me, But if we cant sort them out before on the 10 of this month, Dont worry them , I can let them to take me to prison, i will be fine <<< Good because that's where you may end up i know i will come out from the prison some days, it woman being that in prison not goat or Cow.. <<<< What ?? I love you so much and i want you so much with all my heart, never listen to whatever they said to you,when two people love each other so much , God said in the bible that,there will be some people who is not happen when you through love someone.Life is too short, I will always make you smile and i will never let you go no matter what happen even no matter what people say i will keep loving you my Queen...i also take his picture.My love if forever with you alone no matter what...

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing that he thinks Maria shouldn't be concerned about losing £3000.

Hi my honey bun, I off work today I still feel so bad, but I get up to write to you because I miss you, maybe it all stress of what happened. How can you say not think too much because it happen, my love we lost £3000 which I borrow from my lawyer, it all very bad, I so worried about you. Honey what you mean you no let me go no matter what people say, what are people saying sugar? My love I still not speak to lawyer, because I feeling so ill, but I do it as soon as I feel better, I have to explain to him that I lost his money, I not know what he will say.

My love send me email soon, because I not feel well enough to talk on phone so I have to get your mail. I miss your voice and your laugh sugar plum but mostly I miss you because you are my man and my love.

Text from lad, followed by email.
Quote:

Helloi just send u mail now so please don't think so much so it wont get u into sickness am worried about u so much xxx

My love i do really understand how you feel about not getting the money you send to me because it fake people you give the parcel to deliver it, Honey i guess there is nothing we can do just to thank God we did not lost our life, Honey have miss you so much and i dont want to see you in pain or thinking so much because when you start thinking about that too much it might cause another thing into your health and i dont want that to happen okay sweetheart, My love dont worry about anything again just let thank God that we did not lost our life ,My Agent said we have made a big mistake for sending money through parcel wish he have never give any one that kind of idea before ever since his in life,he speak with someone In U.K last night so the person said why cant him tell me to use his own Account in U.K there so you can send the money into his Account in U.K but i told him maybe next time that me and my wife have already made a big mistake wish will never happen to us again,Honey dont worry so much because have speak with the manager of the hotel Lawyer and he give me after 10 days for his payment, My love since we have got into this problem My love i will go to the jail Okay? <<< OK Just let him do whatever he want to do after the 10 days, if am lock up in jail God will help me when it times to help Okay honey, I love you so much with all my life, Am really crying while am typing this mail to you because i dont know what to type again,My love nothing people said about us they will always say the good about us because we really love each other so much and i want you to be stronger i dont want you to get into a sickness because of what happen to us...I love you so much with all my life and i will always make you smile until the end of our life..You are so sweetest Queen of my world..I love you my beautiful Angel...

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi my honey bun, thank you for your text this morning, I feeling a bit better but still no go to work. I hope I well enough to speak with you tomorrow, I miss you. Sugar plum I still not thinking too much like you say, so I not able to speak with lawyer yet, I probably be able to think a little on Monday and call him when he at work. My love I not understand when you say thank God we did not lost our life, are we in danger, who try to kill us, you explain more better what you mean or I worry. My love, when those men come into my head and I think of them with our money it make me so mad and give me bad head, that money was for you not those fake men, they no realise how important it is for us. it them that go to jail not you my gorgeous man.
I not able to write anymore, I go back to bed, send me email soon honey, I love you so much and miss you.

Quote:

Hello my Queen Woman,
How was your health today , Hope you are getting a little better because thinking about something that already gone it cause a big sickness wish will makes blood hot and i dont want that for you, My Love the Agent said i should tell you that you should not think too much about that again that we must be the one not to repeat that kind of mistake again because it very dangerous that now those people have put me in a big problem for not allowing me to pay the money to the Hotel and it makes me feel bad because the Manager Embarrass me that same day when i explain what happen to him he thought it a lie that am kidding him so how, well i just wait for whatever he wan to do,My love you know you are the only one who can make me smile , you are the Angel of my world, without you am nothing in life, i love you so much with all my heart,cant wait to be with you on bed,have miss your sexy sweet voice, the way you laugh when you are taking with me on phone,My love what i mean by thanks God we did not lost our life, is because it was money that we lost Okay wish will never happen o us again if you listen to whatever i told you about when you want to send me any money,Honey dont think about those fake people any more because God always do the best for us in our life,Honey you said it them that will go to jail, My love not them will to jail , it me that will go to jail because i did not pay the hotel now, So i have know choice and nothing i can do again just have to pray to Holy God to make me survive from this.I love you so much with every beat of my heart, i love you with all my life with every tears that drop from my eyes, i will love you until the end of my life because you always be there for me when there's no one, you always keep me stronger when am really down, You always bring me faith when am lost of faith, You always bring me back happiness when am sad, I love you so much Maria because you are the love of my life forever i will make you smile just few more time for us to finally be together..kisses and many hugs for you alone...I LOVE YOU MY SWEET LOVING WOMAN..Xxx

He seems to have accepted his inevitable fate like a man. Maria has no option but to let him go to prison, but just in case he things he can rely on his other characters for money, Trish has dumped Stephen.

Hello Stephen,
I hope you are well and thanks for your email.

Stephen, unfortunately I have something that I have to tell you, and I want you to know that I do feel bad about this and I never had any intention for this to happen. I met an old flame of mine a few days ago and to cut a long story short, we have decided to give our relationship another chance.

I hope that you'll be happy for me and I really am sorry, at least it happened early on in our friendship, before we got too involved.
I wish you all the luck in getting your contract and your fathers inheritance.
Best wishes

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My honey bun is now starting to think that my lawyer may have been involved in the loss of his package.

Hi my honey bun, it was so good talking to you last night, I missed you
voice. I feeling even more better now, so I go to work tomorrow and I able to speak with my lawyer. Sugar why are you suspicious of my lawyer, I no think he have anything to do with those men in Africa. I promise honey that I no send any money without talking to you first and I listen to you, but I no have any money to send now, I don't know what to do for you to keep you out of prison my love. Hotel manager must be a God believing man and he have mercy on you and not call police because you no deserve it, you not a criminal just unlucky. I worry about you my cupcake.

Quote:
Good Evening my wife,
How was today work, Hope it not too stressful honey, because have been down thinking about you all days, you really know how much i do really love you , i also care about you so much , you are the love of my life forever i will make you smile because you also do make me smile, Honey am happy to hear you will always let me know first before you can send any money too me, make sure you speak with your lawyer very well so he can help you with some money , all what you need to do is to explain what happen to him so he can help you with some money because is not going to be good thing for me too to be in a prison , Honey the manager of the Hotel have really try so much for us , So i want us to pay his bill, My love let me know whatever you discuss with the lawyer okay honey? i love you so much my beautiful Angel on health, you are so sweet , dont forget the pants you promise to send to me,lol..Am Joking!!hahahahaha!!! My love have miss you am on bed right now....I love you so much my queen..

Hi my honey bun, I writing this at lunchtime because I no have time yesterday, I so busy at work. Sugar I talk to lawyer and tell him what happen with your package, he very horrified and not understand it, all his parcels arrive no problem. He say he going to talk to GP5e and find out what happen and he let me know. My cupcake he say he can find you a UK or US lawyer who in Lagos to fight your case, but he say if you go to prison for a bit, you no bend down if you drop your soap in the shower, it not safe for you. He not able to lend me more money my love and I understand, I already owe him a lot of money from when he my lawyer when I in prison, but he say he try and get the Anti Terrorist Police moving to release my money.
Sugar plum, I know you want to pay the hotel manager and we will, it just take time, I happy to speak with him if you want, I cry over phone and then he feel sad for me and give you more time.

My love, with everything that happen I forget to tell you that your lawyer write to me, I copy it to you. I no like him, he is self opinionated pompous ass. Who he think he is saying he charge us $120k, I write and tell him that. ok?

I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL BUT I AM SO SORRY FOR MY LATE RESPONSE TO YOU AS I HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOWN FOR OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENTS. IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE NOT A LAWYER IN PROFESSION AND I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL THE LEGAL PROOFS AND BACK-UP DOCUMENTS OF THE SAID FUNDS ARE ALL IN MY CUSTODY AND THERE'S NO WAY ANY OTHER LAWYER ON THIS GLOBE CAN COMMENCE WITH THE INHERITANCE FUNDS PROCESS WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

SO THEREFORE;IF YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WANT TO HIGH THE LEGAL SERVICES OF ANOTHER LAWYER AND WANT ME HANDS-OFF THIS PROCESS,THEN I AM HEREBY CHARGING A TOTAL BILL OF $120,000 OR I CHARGE HIM FOR IMPERSONATION.

I love and miss you my sexy gorgeous man

Stephen is begging Trish to get back with him, but that's not going to happen, this lad needs to know that one of his potential money sources has been cut off.

Jack Boot

Last edited by tigerlily on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a slap is due, Maria hasn't even recovered from the stress of the package going missing and he's already asking for more money. He seems a bit concerned about what GP5e will tell my lawyer.

Quote:
Good Evening My Queen,
How are you doing at work, hope you are not working too had my sweetest babe,My love am glad you speak with your lawyer , But honey there is nothing your lawyer can find out about the lost parcel because those people will Confused him wish he might also Agree with whatever they said to him honey, The Agent have already explain so much too me if you or the Lawyer try to find out ,he said they will try to Confused both of you concern the parcel,Honey you will see that i tell you this ,Honey your lawyer dont need to find me any Lawyer here because am not in need of it , even i dont have any case or troubles so why did i need lawyer even that not what in my intention right now or are you thinking because they said if i dont paid i will be in jail NO dont worry about that , i will be fine ,Honey it God that always make things work out in life, also his the only one who know what will happen tomorrow so we dont need to judge before him,Honey now that your lawyer said he cant lend you any money am unhappy but it okay because it was his money so we cant false him before he can lend you the money,My love is better he speak with the Anti Terrorist Police because we are in need of this money ,Angel you dont need to cry okay? everything will be fine soon,Honey can you get me 300 to 400 or 200 pounds tomorrow? just let me know if you can try with that Amount i need it here Okay sweetheart,honey dont need Mad with the Lawyer okay sweetheart, i understand what his trying to tell you but have explain to him to be patient that we are going to pay him the money soon,My love can you send money through your bank Account? am just asking that i want to know,But should have someone who can help you to send money , Oh i remember what about this your friend Soph*a Taylor? cant she help you to send money to me? Honey i will be waiting for your reply soon and i love the pant so much is very pretty, i guess am going to use my teeth to open the pant whenever i want to have sex with you. I love you so much honey..you are so sweet caring wife..

Hi my honey bun, I not know what happen with phone, I try to call you back but it not go through and your voice different tonight, why? Honey my lawyer contact GP5e Head Office, not people in Africa. It a good thing that I no read your email before I talk with you or I get very angry, you ask me to send you money tomorrow, honey where you think I getting money from, you know I had to borrow from my lawyer, do you want me to go and be a very expensive hooker for a few nights to get money!!! Stop talking about money, I know you need it, and I do all I can, but now I not have it, you say to me you be patient but you're not.

I love you sugar and as soon as I can, I send you money, I want you here with me but when I not able to send it I feel very stressed and angry.

My love, you have a lot of millions in your bank in US, why they not able to send you some? I don't want to talk about money anymore now.
I going to bed now to dream of us being together like I do every night, kissing your sexy lips and body and feeling your strong arms around me.

Quote:
Honey how was your night, hope you sleep well , My love i dont also know what happen to the network last night,honey yes my voice was some how change but am fine now honey,My love make sure you let me know whatever the GP5E told your lawyer about the parcel okay sweetheart? Honey am sorry for that , i was just thinking maybe you have a little money left with you, but it okay honey , i will not ask nothing from you until you decide to give me okay honey,My love i also want you so much, you know you are the love of my life and i want to always make sure you are happy every blessed day because i dont want you to feel unhappy each day of our life,Honey i love you so much , i always love you every seconds of the, You are so beautiful, you make me smile very day honey, My love let have patient for the God to see what he can do for us okay honey? but all what i know is very soon everything will be alright for us because we cant be faraway from each other so we have to be together soon, i always happy when i hear your sweet voice because that what make me smile also keep me strong, i will be the best man forever with you, i will keep you safe in my Arms and not to allow anything happen to you because you are your son are the only thing i have in my life so i have to make sure both of you are happy with me , Honey hope you are not working too stress at work today because am down now thinking about you so much ,My love make sure you call me tonight because i need to listing to your sexy sweet voice okay sweetheart, i love you so much with all my life and i will forever be with you....kisses and many hugs for you alone my Angel..Xxx

Sophia thought it was time to get in touch with Frankies' lawyer again and see where it takes us.

Hello Thomas
I've been in hospital for quite a while, with a very bad bronchial infection which is why I haven't written to you sooner, I bet you thought I'd died.
Anyway I'm home now and feeling much better and thank you for your good wishes.

I would like you to explain some things to me from your last email, before I got ill. What do you mean by saying that you have to be sure that I know what I want and that I wouldn't mess up with the whole thing. I definitely know what I want and what would I mess up?

Don't worry about Frankie finding out about us, I'll probably do what you suggest and tell him that I'm not interested in his inheritance fund, but I like that you say we'll eventually turn out to be lovers, that sounds pretty good.

You sound like you're asking me for references with the info that you want, but I'll tell you anyway, I'm 45, divorced, no kids and I work in Administration for an Investment Company. I don't like mobile phones, I keep one solely for emergencies and it's never switched on, I think that they're very bad for your brain, so you'll have to email me.

I'll attach some other photos and could you send me some please, also Thomas can you write to me from a proper Email address, not your work one, that seems very impersonal.
I look forward to hearing from you

Quote:

DEAR MRS.SOPH** TAYLOR,
I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE GETTING BETTER NOW. I MUST CONFESS THAT I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU AND HOPING TO FIND A WORD FROM YOU. I WILL TRY AND CONTACT YOU WITH MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS AS YOU HAVE REQUESTED,BUT I REALLY WANT TO BE SURE OF WHAT WE HAVE BEFORE I CAN BE ABLE TO DO THAT.

I ALSO LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL BE FLYING TO LONDON BY THE 17TH OF THIS MONTH FOR AN OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT WHICH WILL LAST FOR 1 WEEK. I HOPE WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER AND PROBABLY SPEND SOME GOOD TIMES TOGETHER BY THEN.
KINDLY GET BACK TO ME ASAP..

Wow, he's flying to London, I wonder how this is going to pan out.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas, the lawyer and Sophia.

Hi Thomas,
I'm so glad to hear that you've been thinking about me, that's always a good sign and I have to admit I've been thinking about you quite a lot.
I can't believe that I'm going to get to meet you so soon, I'm so excited at the thought of it and I'm sure that we can spend some very good times together.
Can you definitely confirm to me when you will be arriving because I'll need to get some time off work to come down to London, I'm actually in Manchester not London. I never corrected you before because I didn't think it was necessary, but it is now.
I can't wait to hear from you again

Quote:
I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND I AM SO GLAD TO READ FROM YOU AS I REALLY CAN'T DENY THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON MY MIND. I WILL BE LANDING HEATH-ROW AIRPORT BY 07:45PM CENTRAL LONDON TIME ON THE 18TH OF THIS MONTH WHICH IS THIS COMING WEDNESDAY.
PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KINDLY HELP ME WITH MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS BECAUSE I AM NOT ABLE TO SEND ANY MONEY TO THE HOTEL MANAGER FROM HERE,DUE TO SOME REASONS. SO I WANT YOU TO HELP ME SEND GBP840 Grreat British PoundsTO THE HOTEL MANAGER SO AS TO MAKE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS FOR 1-WEEK AND I WILL PAY YOU BACK AS SOON AS I ARRIVE LONDON AND MEET WITH YOU.

I WILL BE SO GLAD TO BE WITH YOU,I WILL BE SPENDING 1 FULL WEEK LIKE I HAVE SAID I AND I JUST HOPE YOU CAN BE WITH ME FOR SOME DAYS,BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO SET MY EYES ON YOU.

PLEASE KINDLY SEND THE MONEY TO THE HOTEL MANAGER WITH THE INFO BELLOW SO HE CAN MAKE MY RESERVATIONS AHEAD OF MY ARRIVAL DATE.

NAME: Stephen Mule

TEST QUESTION: Who Is Great
ANSWER: God

AMOUNT: GBP840

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME ASAP AS I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR RESPONSE...

We hardly know each other and he wants money, but I can quite understand that he has a problem sending money from the US to UK, a phone call with a credit card might just do it.

Since telling my love that he has to be patient, as Maria has no money, prison seems to be forgotten, which is a shame really.

Quote:
Good Morning my wife,
How are you doing today honey, my love i really happy when am speaking with you last night because your voice always make me smile , you are so such a woman who always make are husband feel happy , you have make me be the best man for you, i love you so much with all my life and i will forever be with you and make a real love with you and never let you go honey, you are the love of my life, i cherish you more than anything in the whole world ,i want you more than anything, Honey last night you said when you get the money that you want to fly down to Lagos here, honey i dont want you to stress you r self , i will let you know how you can get the money sent and nothing will happen to it because i always pray to God every day that why i said am not going to allow anything to happen this time around, <<< Don't count on it honey make sure you speak with the Anti terrorism police also speak with your lawyer so he can speak with them because they should have release your money for long time now , they dont act this way in U.S my love believe me , Honey hope you are not working too had my sweetest woman on health, i love you so much and i will forever be with you and make a real live with you cant wait for my first kiss...i love you so much with all my heart..kisses and many hugs...

Hi my honey bun, thank you for your email, you know I always need to read from you and not just talk on the phone. My lawyer call me today sugar, he say that GP5e get in touch with him and they no have anybody called Mr PQ who work for them in Africa, so they not know what happen, the package show up as in Lagos. They say they look at their security and update it so this no can happen again. He also not able to contact Anti terrorist Police yet so you no get mad honey because he have a lot of other work to do.

My cupcake flying to Lagos not stressful for me, I coming to see you and I no trust anyone now, only you and me, but we discuss it when I get our money.
My love your voice always make me smile too, you say such crazy things and you so funny sometimes you make me laugh. We have a lot of fun when we finally together. I love you cupcake and want you forever with me.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sophia to the lawyer.

Hello Thomas,
I can't wait to meet you this coming week, I'll probably come to London on Thursday or Friday and then we can spend the weekend together, O presume that you won't be working over the weekend.

Thomas, if you let me know what hotel you're staying at, I can call them and pay for your reservation with my credit card, that won't be a problem at all. I also get discount codes for hotels so it will cost less then £840 anyway, no point in paying more then you have to.
I can't stop thinking about meeting you, I do hope that we hit it off.

My honey bun has gone from telling me not to worry about the package, to being very concerned about getting the money back. He also wants me to find him a new friend for Steven.

Quote:
Good Morning my wife,
How was your night hope you enjoy your night honey? Happy valentine to you my only lover queen woman in my heart,honey you really know that I do love you so much and can't live with you because I always think about the first time I meet you through online dating site wish really make my day,honey you are the apple of my life ,you always make me smile so much also make me happy,whenever am talking with you listing to your most sexy sweet voice that you use to kill me down make me feel am right beside you listing to you as you were talking,can't just wait for the first day am going to hold your soft hands at the airport having a lovely first kiss with you , I know you have a soft lips,honey how wish am with you right now to show you how much have been keeping my love for you ,my love make sure you put on the red pants and after dressing up take a pics and send it to me okay sweetheart ? Honey you said your lawyer told you that the GP5 said there's no one bearing the name of Me Q? Now tell your lawyer to ask them that who are those people that came to his office to pick up parcel for sending it? Also ask him that did they deliver it to the person you ask them to give?if they can't find it out then they will pay you back whatever is lost in your parcel so you have to fight for your right because now that the GP5 company have comfirm that the parcel was not deliver to whom you ask them to deliver it too so they will pay you back whatever that miss in your parcel and your lawyer need to know this that the company will be responsible for paying you back your paecel so do whatever I ask you to do and make sure you let me know after you tell your lawyer okay sweetheart? I love you so much honey,can't wait to spent the rest of my life with you because you are so kind loving caring woman who always make me smile when am down, I will always make you smile honey because you do make me happy every seconds of the day, you are so sweet I love you so much with all my heart honey...kisses and many hugs for you alone,HAPPY VALENTINE!!!

Hi my honey bun, I miss you last night seeing everybody out with their lovers and I no have you with me, but at least I out with other single friends so it not too bad. Sugar, I ask two of my friends if they want to write to Steven, but they want somebody here in the UK, not in the US. They very silly because they maybe meet someone like you, if I say I only want man in UK, you and I not be together.
Ok sugar plum, I got all your copy emails from GP5e and I send them to my lawyer tomorrow and he talk with them again, but remember honey, he a busy man.
My love, you keep in mind what I tell you, you no go travelling in Nigeria, it not safe for you, every time these terrorists do something bad like in Denmark and Nigeria, Anti Terrorist police here get even more busy and have less time to deal with other things. UK is on severe alert now.
One day soon cupcake, we will be meeting at the airport for real, kissing and hugging, people look at us because we so happy to be together.

You have to believe that honey, because I never want another man, only you in my life, I love you so much and miss you to the moon and back.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sophia and the lawyer, his reply after Sophia suggested that she pay for his hotel with her credit card .

Quote:

I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND I AM SO GLAD TO READ FROM YOU. I MUST CONFESS THAT I AM REALLY BECOMING SO FOND OF YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND SPEND A GOOD TIME WITH YOU OVER THE WEEKEND AS-WELL.

SOMETHING IN ME WILL NOT FAIL TO TELL ME THAT YOU WILL BE THE RIGHT WOMAN FOR ME AND I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON SOON SO WE CAN WORK THINGS OUT TOGETHER AND SEE IF THE FUTURE HOLD SOMETHING BETTER FOR US.

I SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER OF THE HOTEL AND HE SAID THAT THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT WILL NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS BY CREDIT CARDS FOR NOT,DUE TO CREDIT CARD SCAM AND SOME SECURITY REASONS.<<<<I don't think that this hotel will last long in London.

SO I URGE YOU TO KINDLY SEND THE £840 TO THE MANAGER FOR MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS SO I CAN BE SURE OF MY RESERVATIONS BEFORE FLYING FROM HERE IN-ORDER TO ENSURE THAT EVERYTHING IS WELL AND OKAY FOR MY ARRIVAL AND I WILL SURE REIMBURSE YOU BACK AS SOON AS I ARRIVE LONDON AND MEET WITH YOU.

I WILL BE SO GLAD TO BE WITH YOU,I WILL BE SPENDING 1 FULL WEEK LIKE I HAVE SAID AND I JUST HOPE YOU CAN BE WITH ME FOR SOME DAYS,BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO SET MY EYES ON YOU ON THURSDAY OR FRIDAY AS YOU HAVE SAID SO WE CAN PROBABLY GO TO THE CLUB TOGETHER AND CATCH SOME GOOD FUN.
KINDLY SEND THE MONEY TO THE HOTEL MANAGER TODAY OR FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING WITH THE INFO BELLOW AS MY RESERVATIONS NEEDS TO BE READY BEFORE MY ARRIVAL DATE.

NAME: Stephen Mule

TEST QUESTION: Who Is Great
ANSWER: God

AMOUNT: GBP840
KINDLY GET BACK TO ME ASAP AS I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

Dear Thomas,
I'm surprised that the hotel manager won't take a credit card, but you need to send me a bank account to do a transfer, I don't use those instant money places they're not safe, or better still I can book you into another hotel that does take credit cards. Just tell me what part of London you want to be located in.

I'm so looking forward to seeing you.

Quote:
YES;THE HOTEL WOULDN'T TALE CREDIT CARD BECAUSE OF A RECENT OCCURRENCE OF A CREDIT CARD SCAM IN THEIR MANAGEMENT. SO KINDLY WORK INTO ANY WESTERN UNION STORE OR WALL-MART STORE AND SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM. YOU ALSO HAVE TO TAKE NOTE THAT I HAVE A LIMITED TIME TO MAKE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS AS IT HAS TO BE RESERVED BEFORE MY ARRIVAL TO HEATH-ROW AIRPORT TOMORROW.

MORESO;YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A RESERVATION FOR ME IN ANOTHER HOTEL,BECAUSE THIS IS THE HOTEL I HAVE BEEN USING EACH TIME I FLY TO LONDON AND THE HOTEL IS ALSO SITUATED VERY CLOSE TO THE PLACE OF MY OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENTS.

KINDLY WORK INTO THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM OUTLET AND SEND THE MONEY NOW SO AS TO GET BACK TO ME WITH MONEY TRANSFER DETAILS SO I CAN FORWARD IT TO THE HOTEL MANAGER FOR PICK-UP OF THE FUNDS. ..

He uses this hotel every time he comes to London and they won't take his credit card, sounds a bit dodgy, never mind I'll go to MG.

Dear Thomas,
I went to a MoneyGram office as you asked me to do, even though it wasn't something that I was very happy doing.

However when I got there and tried to do the transfer, the official started asking me a lot of questions regarding who I was sending the money to and lots of other things, warning about money laundering and fraud, I started to feel like a criminal. They wouldn't accept to do the transfer and told me that Western Union also operate under the same rules now.

They suggested that a bank transfer was the best way to do it, which is what I said to you in my last email, so please let me have a bank account details and I can get the cash sent

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I AM GLAD TO READ FROM YOU AS IT GIVES ME SO MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS FROM THE INSIDE EVERY TIME I FIND AN EMAIL FROM YOU. I AM BEGINNING TO THINK SO MUCH ABOUT YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SET MY EYES ON YOU AND SPEND SOME GOOD AND LOVELY MOMENTS WITH YOU.
I GOT YOUR MESSAGE AND I WAS SURPRISED THAT MONEY-GRAM AND WESTERN UNION WOULDN'T LET YOU SEND THE MONEY. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE RE-SCHEDULED MY FLIGHT FOR THIS COMING SATURDAY THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH AND FLY BACK TO THE STATES ON SUNDAY THE 1ST OF MARCH. REASON BEING THAT I WAS UN-ABLE TO MAKE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS AS YOU COULDN'T MEET UP WITH THE TIME.
IT COST ME AN ADDITIONAL $150 TO RE-SCHEDULE MY FLIGHT FOR THIS COMING SATURDAY. SO PLEASE I WILL TRY AND CONTACT THE HOTEL MANAGER TO PROVIDE ME WITH ANY ACCOUNT DETAILS IN LONDON WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY SO HE CAN USE IT FOR MY RESERVATIONS.

JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME TO CONTACT HIM AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ENABLE YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY AS TIME IS NOT ON MY SIDE .

I was expecting a UK bank account, but got a Thai bank which is much better for payments going missing, so thanks.
Lad logic, lets send a payment from the UK to the UK via Thailand.

Quote:
I HAVE JUST CONTACTED ONE OF MY FRIEND WHO IS A LAWYER IN THAILAND AND ALSO COMING TO LONDON FOR THE CONFERENCE AS-WELL. I HAVE CONTACTED HIM TO GIVE ME HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS SO YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO HIM AND THEN HE CAN QUICKLY USE THE MONEY AND MAKE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS FOR ME SINCE WE WILL BE LODGING IN THE SAME HOTEL.

HIS FLIGHT IS 8PM TOMORROW,SO I LIKE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO HIS ACCOUNT TODAY OR FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING YOUR TIME SO HE CAN HAVE TIME TO WITHDRAW THE CASH FROM HIS ACCOUNT IN-ORDER TO BE ABLE TO MAKE MY RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS HE ARRIVED LONDON BY TOMORROW OR FRIDAY MORNING.

KINDLY OBSERVE THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS BELLOW:

ACCOUNT NAME: MR POKPONG *****

BANK NAME: BANGKOK BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.

BANK BRANCH: BANGPHLI.

BANK ADDRESS: 93/53 Moo.4 bangna Trade Rd,Bangchalong,Bangphli,Samutprakarn,Thailand.10540

ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 216-050 ****
SWIFT CODE: BKKB****

HONEY PLEASE SEND Gbp1,000 (1,000 Great British Pounds) TO HIM AS I ALSO WANT HIM TO GET FEW THINGS FOR ME BEFORE MY ARRIVAL TO LONDON ON SATURDAY THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH.

I ALSO WANT YOU TO SEND ME A SCANNED COPY OF TRANSFER SLIP FOR CONFIRMATIONS AS I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE....

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the bank account details, I'll send it as soon as I get home tonight and no problem with making it £1000, you'll pay it back when you arrive.

What is the conference that you're attending? I would imagine that you'll be busy during the day, but that's fine, it gives me a chance to go shopping in London, as long as we can spend the evenings together.

You need to let me know when you'll be arriving in London and what hotel you're staying in so that I know where to come and meet you. I hope you've booked a double room.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lawyer is in one hell of a rush, I think he wants to get some money before the other lad finds out he's trying to muscle in.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EMAIL AS IT GIVES ME SO MUCH JOY TO READ FROM YOU. I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY TO THE PROVIDED ACCOUNT DETAILS. I ALSO WANT YOU TO SEND ME A COPY OF THE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION DETAILS SO I CAN FORWARD TO MY FRIEND IN THAILAND FOR CONFIRMATION.

YES I AM MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR DOUBLE ROOM AS THAT WILL GIVE US A LOT OF COMFORT. THE CONFERENCE IS FOR THE OLD YALE UNIVERSITY LAW STUDENTS,USA AND THE CONFERENCE IS ALSO SET AS A PLATFORM TO MEET EVERYONE OF US AND DISCUSS LAW RELATED ISSUES. THIS CONFERENCE IS HELD ANNUALLY IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AS THE LAST YEAR'S CONFERENCE WAS HELD IN SPAIN.

KINDLY RE-CONFIRM THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS BELLOW,SO AS TO AVOID MAKING ANY MISTAKE WITH THE TRANSFER:

HI WILL SEND YOU DETAILS OF MY HOTEL RESERVATION AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND MY RESERVATION IS MADE.

KINDLY SEND ME A SCANNED COPY OF TRANSFER SLIP FOR CONFIRMATIONS AS I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE....

[b]Hello my love,
Do you realise that every time you send me an email, you send it twice, i don't know why but can you stop doing it please it's very confusing.

I transferred the money about an hour ago, I did it online so there is no paperwork to scan and send you, but I'm sure you're friend in Thailand will only have one Sophia Tayl0r sending £1000 to his account so it shouldn't be hard to check.

I'm so happy that this conference was coincidentally arranged at a time when we got together and wanted to meet, the perfect opportunity for you to come to London.
I'm looking forward to the weekend and very excited.

He is so impatient, the transfer was only done last night and I got this the next morning.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,
I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL BUT I HAD IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED MY FRIEND CONCERNING THE STATUS OF THE TRANSFER AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CREDIT TRANSFER INTO HIS ACCOUNT UP TILL THIS MOMENT. HE ALSO STATED THAT THERE SHOULD BE A TRANSFER SLIP OR STATUS STATING THAT SUCH FUNDS WERE MOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT TO HIS.

THIS WHAT WHAT I TOLD YOU EARLIER,BECAUSE APART FROM PAPER WORK,YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE A TRANSFER CONFIRMATION WHICH STATES THAT CERTAIN AMOUNT WAS TRANSFERRED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT TO THE RECIPIENTS ACCOUNT. SO I URGE YOU TO KINDLY AND URGENTLY SEND ME A TRANSFER CONFIRMATION STATING THAT THE TRANSFER WAS SUCCESSFULLY DONE AS I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THAT FROM YOU.
I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I NEED THAT MONEY SO AS TO ENSURE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS ARE MADE SO I CAN ARRANGE FOR MY TRIP TO LONDON IN COUPLE OF DAYS FROM NOW.

KINDLY SEND ME A COPY OF TRANSFER SLIP/CONFIRMATION AS I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE....

Hello my love,
I only sent the transfer last night, I think your friend needs to leave it a bit longer before he checks his account. I was expecting a UK bank account not one in Thailand, so it's obviously going to take longer.

The only confirmation I have is that the money has left my account, banks over here don't send confirmation slips when you bank online, because it only takes a click to know that the money has gone.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,
I THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU EMAIL AS IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND GLAD READING FROM YOU. SO WHEN DO YOU THINK THE MONEY SHOULD BE IN MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT SO I CAN ASK HIM TO CHECK AGAIN. BECAUSE I CAN NOT FLY TO LONDON IF THE MONEY DID NOT HIT MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT AS I MAY HAVE TO POSTPONE MY FLIGHT AGAIN WHICH WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BE GOOD.

YOU SHOULD HAVE AT-LEAST COPIED THE MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED FROM YOUR ONLINE BANK STATING THAT THE TRANSACTION WAS SUCCESSFULLY DONE WHEN YOU TRANSFERRED THAT FUNDS TO MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT, AS HE NEEDS A SORT OF CONFIRMATION TO BE SURE YOU ACTUALLY TRANSFERRED SOME FUNDS INTO HIS ACCOUNT,OR DIDN'T YOU RECEIVE A SHORT CONFIRMATIONS RESPONSE WHEN YOU TRANSFERRED THE FUNDS,STATING THAT THE TRANSFER WAS SUCCESSFUL.

Dear Thomas,
I'm not sure when the money will hit your friends account, but why does he have doubts that I sent it.

I do many transactions through my online account and I have never received a confirmation, as I told you I only need to look at my account to know that the money has gone, and it has. Surely it must be the same in the US. Had you sent me a UK account I'm sure that the money would have arrived by the next day, but I don't know how efficient Thai banks are.

I understand the urgency for you to get here, if you're delayed too long the conference will be over and there'll be no point in you coming, which isn't good news for our meeting.
Please keep me updated my love.

Sophia is being kept very busy at the moment, she received a mail from Carbon3ll.

Quote:

Hello Mrs sophai,how are you doing today? And hope you are having a beautiful day ahead? Have not head from you for a while ,hope everything is okay with you?hope to read back from you soon..

Hello Carbon3ll
I'm doing fine thank you and thanks for asking. How are you?

I don't understand why you've sent me an email asking how I'm doing, there's no reason why you would have heard from me.

Can you please explain to me why you're writing, although it's always nice to hear from you.

How thoughtful, he's asking on behalf of Frankie. Sophia will get back to Frankie at some point, maybe.

Quote:
Thanksso much for taking your time to get back to me!! Well am good thanks for asking,well it was your man franscisco that email me and explain some little things to me that he have not hear from you for many days now so he said he don't understand what going on with you ,so I ask him that what did he do for you maybe he offend you or both of you misunderstood eaxh other and he said No,so I told him that am going to ask from you to know the reason why you have to speak with him for long time now...hope to read back from you soon!!!

Very snipped updates on Maria and Carbon3ll

Quote:
, My love i want you to make sure you speak with your lawyer so he can contact the GP5E ,so that he can know what they said about the miss parcel cause they are paying you back all the amount of the parcel okay sweetheart? Honey nothing will happen to me because am really safe here and know terrorist in where i am okay sweetheart? My love make sure your lawyer always get back to you about the Anti Terrorism police to know what is going on cause i have to come home soon, Honey the Manager of the Hotel came to me yesterday and said i know he have really tried for me and know any other hotel can ever accept this kind of thing , so he said even if i cant pay everything for now, i should pay some before the month end ,he just make me feel guilty again last night that why i was calling you so i can hear your sweet voice to make me smile back..i love you so much honey and dont work too hard at work today okay love..You are so beautiful and i will forever make you happy...

Hi my honey bun, you no need to worry about me, I am fine just miss you so much. I understand what you say sugar about loving someone who is not close, I tell them that but they not interested. I sorry it not work out with Trish and Steven, but really I only care about us, that we in love.

My love I send emails to my lawyer, but it may take him a little time to get an answer, but I let you know as soon as I hear anything, you no worry. I already tell you that Anti Terrorist police very busy now because of everything that going on, I not top priority but my lawyer in contact with them.
My cupcake you always in my mind and my heart, I need you very much with me, it so hard being apart from you when I want your arms round me and your lips on mine.

Quote:
, honey am happy that you have contact your lawyer and we just need to be waiting for hisgood reply,my queen I understand what you said about the Anti terorism police ,but still yet we still need to contact them so they can know you are really in need of your money cause can't stay here like this,sweetheart your son said I should say hi to you I also show him the last pics you send to me and he said wow mom you are so pretty lol that silly boy, honey, I speak with the manager today,because I don't like the way he was acting with me last night, but I told him that we are going to pay him some money before 25th of this month because I hate when someone try to insort me or letting me mad ,so that what I pronise him again and honey hope before that time we can find something out for him? I love ou so much with all my heart ,soul,you are the reason why I see happiness every blessed of the day, thanks so much for being there for me ,also thanks so much for all what you have been doing for me in relationship be with you honey cause you are more than the wolrd to me..I love you so much my sweet carin woman..XXX

Hi my honey bun, you so romantic singing me that song last night, sugar I need to tell you that you not sing very tuneful, but you make me smile all the time you singing. My love you keep telling me that Anti Terrorist police can't keep our money, but honey you need to understand that they can. They allowed to seize and confiscate any money that they think might be illegal assets or to be used to assist terrorism, and until they interrogate me that's what they are doing. Like I explain to you they so busy with proper terrorists at the moment, I not very important to them.

I told you that I no can make any promise to you about getting any money by 25th, you know I only tell you always the truth, so if I can I will, but if not honey, you no make me feel bad and make me have to think or I get ill.

My cupcake, I have a good idea, why you not see if they have any little jobs you can do at hotel in lieu of small payment. You clever man so maybe they let you do paperwork for them, it also give you something to do and stop you getting bored.
I love you so much and I only thinking of you honey, but you need to tell the manager that we are serious people and he will get his money, but he has to stop hassling you because it not right that he upset you my chunky chicken, but you must be a man and stand up to him ok.

Oh dear, I mentioned the idea of work again.

Quote:
.Honey i understand all what you said about the Anti terrorism, Honey i also pray for you to get something out before that 25th because i cant stand it when someone who dont up to my Wife Age to speak with me any how, honey i know you hate that too because you dont want any one to speak with me any how, My love am praying had for you through out last night and every morning, My love i cant work any where because i always stand on my self and i cant be saying i want to work just because of what happen to me here, My love dont say that okay ? everything will be okay soon...

Jack Boot

Last edited by tigerlily on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sophia gets round to replying to Carbon3ll about Frankie.

Hello Carbon3lll,
So Frankie has to get you to do his work for him, sounds quite typical really. He hasn't offended me or any misunderstanding, I've been occupied with other more important things.

In truth he seems more like a child then anything else, he is incapable of doing something without making a total mess of it. He went to Malaysia for some supposed business, no travel insurance and then proceeds to lose his wallet, credit card and money and expects me to bail him out. He's such a numpty.
I am very fond of him, but he has to learn to take responsibility for his own actions, I said I would help him with his very handsome lawyer and I will in due course, when I'm ready.
I'd just like him to grow up and be a strong man, not a little boy who wants his Mum to look after him.

Enough of Frankie, how are you, what are you doing with yourself? Everything ok with your "wife" Maria?

30 minutes later Sophia gets a reply trying to persuade her to help "Frankie"

Quote:
Thanks so much for taking your time to get back to me Sophia , I do really understand all what you had to say , but still yet you have to be with him also to help him,you know sometimes when things happen that way we don't have to blame him cus his not the GodN you know everything happen for a reason and when it comes that way we have to accept our faith cus we are not God,I feel the same way you feel about him,cus he don't have to be so careless where it going to get his wallet lost,I really feel bad about that, but sophia I want you to know life is too short also as well, he have never been to Malaysia before I think that is the first time, I know he don't offend you but in my own side he did cus he lost his wallet,I just have to say sorry about that okay? I want you to speak with him cus he have been sick ever since he have not head back from you and he did not know any body there,he also told me that his Cargo have ready and he also told me that he want to ship it down to U.K for sales,Sophia I really know you are a good woman since the first day you write me,I want you to try and do what you can for him to make him happy,also to get out of that country cus have been reading some news that there was Terorist in that country but I don't think his around there,you are the one I need to say,please just help him out with whatever you can okay? I trust you cus you are a very good kindheart woman..you really make me laugh when you said his someone who want is mother to do for him, hehehe...Oh thanks so much for asking my wife,she's doing fine and am also doing good as well..If you don't mind when I get to the state am going to call you and your dailing Francis for dinner so we can see each other in a good happiness day, I guess it going to be best day ever for us ..hehehee..how was your work?and how was your health?..stay bless..hope to read back from you soon..

Frankies' lawyer to Sophia, poor man has to keep postponing his flight.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY MY LOVE AS HOPE ALL IS DOING PRETTY GOOD WITH YOU. I WRITE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MONEY IS YET TO HIT MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT IN THAILAND AS HE WILL BE IN LONDON LATER TODAY TO SETTLE FOR THE CONFERENCE.
AS IT IS NOW I CAN NOT REALLY FIGURE THIS OUT AS I MUST BE SURE HE CONFIRMS THE FUNDS IN HIS ACCOUNT AND THEN MAKE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS BEFORE I CAN HIT THE AIRPORT HERE AND FLY TO LONDON.

SO I HAVE POSTPONED MY FLIGHT TILL TUESDAY,HOPING THAT HE MUST HAVE CONFIRMED THE FUNDS IN HIS ACCOUNT BY THEN SO HE CAN AS-WELL HELP TO SECURE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS AHEAD OF MY ARRIVAL.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU EMAIL AS IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND GLAD READING FROM YOU. SO WHEN DO YOU THINK THE MONEY SHOULD BE IN MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT SO I CAN ASK HIM TO CHECK AGAIN. BECAUSE I CAN NOT FLY TO LONDON IF THE MONEY DID NOT HIT HIS ACCOUNT AS I MAY HAVE TO POSTPONE MY FLIGHT AGAIN WHICH WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BE GOOD,BECAUSE THE MOST HAPPIEST PART OF THIS IS THAT WE ARE GOING TO MEET WITH EACH OTHER AND SPEND SOME GOOD LOVING MOMENTS TOGETHER..

SORRY FOR MY LATE RESPONSE AS I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH LEGAL MATTERS AND I QUICKLY DECIDED TO WRITE YOU AN EMAIL AS I WILL BE LEAVING FOR CHURCH IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS EMAIL TO YOU.

There's no doubt in Sophias' mind that the money will arrive.

Hello my love,
I'm so happy when I get your e mails, it means that you're thinking about me.
I presume the money has arrived in your friends account now and you'll be flying over tomorrow. How long does the conference last, you said it was only a week I think.

I'm so looking forward to meeting you when you arrive, which hotel will you be staying in, I might know it from when I go to London.

Please send me a quick email before you board your flight and let me know your flight details.

Most of Carbon3lls contact is on the phone at the moment, I need to get him back to emails, but he is expecting Maria to send him some money by the 25th, but unfortunately it's not going to happen for whatever reason I can think of next.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Thomas the lawyer.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY MY LOVE ? I AM SO HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU BUT I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR MY LATE RESPONSE TO YOUR EMAIL. HONEY I AM SAD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I CONFIRMED FROM MY FRIEND AND HE SAID THE MONEY IS YET TO HIT IS ACCOUNT AS OF TODAY,BUT HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE THERE BY TOMORROW MORNING.

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO BE WITH YOU AS THAT IS ONE GOOD THING THAT GLADDENS MY HEART ANY TIME I COME TO THINK OF IT. IF THE MONEY DOES NOT HIT MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW,THEN THAT MEANS I WILL NOT BE MEETING UP WITH THE CONFERENCE ANYMORE AND I HAVE TO BE FINED $5,000 AS PENALTY FOR BEING ABSENT.

THE CONFERENCE IS ONLY TO BE LASTED FOR 1 WEEK,BUT I INTEND TO STAY 1 MORE WEEK WITH YOU,SO WE CAN BE TOGETHER AND SPEND A VERY GOOD TIME WITH EACH OTHER WHILE I FLY BACK TO THE STATES AFTER AN EXTRA WEEK WITH YOU.
AS IT IS NOW I CAN NOT REALLY FIGURE THIS OUT AS I MUST BE SURE MY FRIEND CONFIRMS THE FUNDS IN HIS ACCOUNT AND THEN MAKE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS BEFORE I CAN HIT THE AIRPORT HERE AND FLY TO LONDON,OTHERWISE I MAY HAVE TO CANCEL MY TRIP FOR THE CONFERENCE. I ALSO WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I MAY HAVE TO FLY TO WEST AFRICA BY NEXT MONTH FOR AN IMPORTANT ASSIGNMENT WHICH I WILL DISCUSS WITH YOU AS THE TIME APPROACHES. <<<what a surprise

I WILL SURE SEND YOU EMAIL WITH MY FLIGHT DETAILS AS SOON AS MY FRIEND CONFIRMS THE FUNDS INTO HIS ACCOUNT TOMORROW BEFORE I GO ON BOARD. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO BE WITH YOU AND SPEND SOME GOOD TIME WITH YOU BABY.

I MUST CONFESS THAT I CAN'T REALLY HELP THE WAYS I FEEL ABOUT YOU NOW....I ALREADY TOLD MY SON RICKY ABOUT YOU AND HE REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A STEP MUM AFTER MY WIFE PASSED ON. RICKY WILL BE TURNING 12-YEARS SOON.

SO I HAVE POSTPONED MY FLIGHT TILL TUESDAY,HOPING THAT HE MUST HAVE CONFIRMED THE FUNDS IN HIS ACCOUNT BY THEN SO HE CAN AS-WELL HELP TO SECURE MY HOTEL RESERVATIONS AHEAD OF MY ARRIVAL.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY MY LOVE ? HOPE ALL IS DOING WELL WITH YOU? I SENT YOU AN EMAIL YESTERDAY AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO READ FROM YOU,BUT NO EMAILS FROM YOU AS OF TODAY. I JUST HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD AS I CAN'T WAIT TO BE WITH YOU AND SHOW TO YOU HOW MEANINGFUL YOU ARE TO ME.

HOW IS WORK DOING WITH YOU? I ALSO WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS.

DO YOU LIVE ALONE?

DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN HOUSE OR RENTED APARTMENT?

WHERE DO YOU REALLY WORK AND WHAT'S YOUR OCCUPATION AT WORK?

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO COME TO THE UNITED STATES?

DO YOU HAVE A VISA AND PASSPORT?

HOPE TO READ FROM YOU ASAP.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,

HOW ARE YOU DOING AS HOPE YOU ARE DOING VERY GOOD. I MISS READING FROM YOU AND IT LEAVES ME BEING WORRIED AS I JUST PRAY AND HOPE YOU ARE OKAY. I SENT YOU NUMEROUS EMAILS ALREADY AND I HAVE NOT READ FROM YOU IN REGARDS TO MY PREVIOUS EMAILS TO YOU.

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU ARE OKAY MY LOVE....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <<< If only a hot lawyer fell in love so easily in RL AND WILL BE HERE WAITING FOR THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR EMAIL.

Hello my love,

I'm sorry if I've kept you waiting for a reply, but I wanted to contact my bank before I wrote to you and I've been waiting for them to get back to me. They haven't confirmed it yet, because it's so late now, but they think that with the payment going to Thailand it has to go through an intermediary bank somewhere and that it might be held up there.
I wanted to thank you for the lovely rose that you sent me, that's so romantic.
Does this delay mean that you won't make it to your conference in London, I'll be disappointed but maybe you can stop over on your way to Africa.
I'm glad Ricky is happy about us meeting, as I said I'm not really a child person but we'll make sure that we get on well together.

You asked me some questions, so my answers are I live alone, I own my house, yes I can come to the US and yes I have a passport and a visa. Are all those questions because you're going to invite me over to visit you?

Now that you have these feelings for me, are you happy that I asked you to put your principles aside, I'm very glad that you did because I certainly have these feelings for you, a hot lawyer, what more could I wish for.

Quote:
GOOD MORNING TO YOU MY LOVE,
I AM SO GLAD READING FROM YOU AS I HAVE BEEN SO WORRIED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN INCOMMUNICADO FOR SUCH A LONG TIME MY LOVE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THINGS WILL WORK OUT VERY WELL BETWEEN US.

THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS AS I MAY STILL HAVE FEW OTHER QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU AGAIN. BABY I WANT YOU TO CONFIRM WITH YOU BANK WHEN THEY WILL RELEASE THE FUNDS TO CREDIT INTO MY FRIEND'S BANK ACCOUNT.

PS:- IN-CASE YOUR BANK ASKS YOU SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO I AM TO YOU. JUST TELL THEM THAT I AM YOUR CHRISTIAN BROTHER AND THAT WE HAVE KNOW FOR THE PAST 17YEARS AND THAT WE USED TO ATTEND SAME CHURCH TOGETHER,DO NOT GIVE YOUR BANK ANY INTENTIONS THAT WE MET OVER THE INTERNET AND THAT WE HAVE NEVER SEEN EACH OTHER IN PERSON BEFORE,OTHER WISE THEY WILL INTERCEPT THE FUNDS.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BECAUSE MY FRIEND CONTACTED ME TODAY AND CONFIRMED THAT THE FUNDS HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED TO HIS ACCOUNT AS OF YET. AND WHY WOULD THE FUNDS BE HELD UP THERE WITHOUT CREDITING THE RECIPIENTS ACCOUNT?

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON SO I CAN MAKE OUT MY PLANS AND SCHEDULES FOR MY TRIP. WELL;EVEN IF I CAN NOT MAKE IT TO THE CONFERENCE,I WILL PAY A PENALTY OF $5,000 AS I HAVE TOLD YOU EARLIER,BUT I WILL STILL MAKE SURE I FLY DOWN TO LONDON TO SPEND SOME DAYS WITH YOU BEFORE MY TRIP TO AFRICA.

MY LOVE,DO YOU SUGGEST I TRY MY BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY ACCOUNT IN LONDON <<< British pork will be very welcome thanks ,SO YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER TRANSFER TO IT WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE OTHER TRANSFER OF Gbp1,000 TO CREDIT MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT AND I WILL SURE GET THE MONEY FROM HIM AND PAY YOU BACK ALL THE MONEY I HAVE GOTTEN FROM YOU.
MORE-SO;I WANT TO ASK IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED WITH THE Gbp1,000 YOU TRANSFERRED TO MY FRIEND? WE REALLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SO AS TO ENSURE THE FUNDS IS CREDITED INTO MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT.

I ASKED THOSE QUESTIONS BECAUSE I ALSO HAVE A FEELING THAT I WILL SOMEDAY INVITE YOU OVER TO VISIT ME HERE IN THE UNITED STATES,OR BETTER STILL MEET ME WHEN I GET TO AFRICA,BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE A VACATION FROM WORK SO WE CAN SPEND A GOOD TIME TOGETHER AND CATCH LOTS OF FUN.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SEND YOU AN ACCOUNT WITHIN LONDON TO ENABLE YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO IT SO I CAN GET MY ASS ON THE AIR PLANE AND THEN BE WITH YOU IN LONDON EVEN IF I CAN NOT MEET UP WITH THE CONFERENCE.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WILL BE HERE WAITING FOR THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR EMAIL.

After Carbon3ll mailed Sophia on behalf of Frankie, Frankie has been in touch declaring his undying love.
Maria has spent the last two days ignoring Carbon3lls calls, but sends him a mail telling him to stop asking for money!!

Hi my honey bun, I not able to answer your calls last night because I didn't want to talk to you or send you email because I not have any money for you. Why do you make these promises to the hotel manager that you give him money on 25th if it not possible. You say you trust me to do my possible best, but my best not good enough and that make me very sad and stressed.

You know that if I have it I send it to you because I love you, but you have to stop asking me, as soon as I get it I let you know. Honey we pay everybody as soon as I get our money freed from terrorist police but you have to be patient like you promise me.
You always say that God know best, so maybe this is his way to make sure that we really love each other, to test our commitment and our love, so we have to prove to him that we do belong together.

It very hard my love, I need you with me but I know we be together soon, nothing can keep us apart as long as our love is strong enough. Is your love strong enough or you want to leave me because I not a good enough wife?

He's a bit worried and sends a couple of texts.

My loveplease call me right cus have realy miss your sweet voice, I got yur mail ok? just call me. just call me now X

Good Morning my Queen, have miss u so much like the way the leaf miss the sun. have miss your sweet voice. I love u x

Quote:
Honey If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too,Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money,I smiled to many people for more than a billion times; but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time,Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart I look into your eyes as you stare into mine, and all I can think is, 'I must be the luckiest Guy in the world.Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I'm still in my dreams.Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness, Honey I want to stare into your eyes and never look away; I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me it's okay; I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share, and when it all falls down I want you to be there,My love i understand the reason why you dont want to pick my call , Honey it okay, both of us are husband and wife,Honey this is between me and you alone not with anyone so we can always talk when things dont work in time we need it okay honey?My love you have to know i really love you so much..Just pick my call and we will sort him out as soon as possible i know that my love...Put you head to my heart. Hear the beating of my burning desire flow around my body. Close your mouth around mine, taste all I am. Feel my heat, my fire, light up inside me as you come closer. See the pure, raw love I hold for you. And let us burn together. Forever. We can already see each others flames flicker in ecstasy, together, as they will always. Forever.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maria had a long phone call with her love last night, she told him that she was going to apply for a Nigerian Visa, what hotel she was gong to book and the expected flight. This is because she doesn't trust anyone else to deliver the money.

Quote:
Honey what am trying to tell you last night is that, the Hotel manager is not around for now because they told me he went out so he will be back on 28 or 1st of March, Honey i said we cant just wait for Anti Terrorism to get us our money before i can get home, My love it going to take them too long before they can get back us with our money my love i hope you understand what i mean by that, so we need to act fast and find another way you can get me the money and as soon as i get back to the state there am going to pay it back okay sweetheart? You have to understand what i mean by this because have make some research about Anti Terrorism , but right now they are check something out in some country wish they cant have time to get back to us this time around, so i want us to look for a way we can get this money and let me get home soon, i feel like am in Darkness here when am sleeping alone on bed babe you understand my feelings, please try to find away we can get this money out for some where else so when i get home we paid the money back okay honey, i just want you to think about what i said okay please think about this very well..My love you where talking about coming to Nigerian here to make a Surprise , dont ever try it because you know this same thing you did last time wish cause a big mistake for us so i dont want us to try any mess up anymore okay honey? so dont come as soon we arrange were else we can get the money to come , i will send you my flight number so you can know when am going to Arrived to the state okay sweetheart? please never try to come or make any surprise..Honey you know i love you with all my heart and you are the one that never let me sleep to my mind down to my soul you touch my lips i'm all alone without you my days are dark without a glimpse of you but now that you came into my life i feel complete the flowers bloom , the morning shines and i can see your love is like the sun that light up my whole world

I get the distinct impression he doesn't want Maria in Lagos.

Thomas, the lawyer and Sophia.

Hello my love,
I hope you're ok and not too frustrated at still being in the US.
I don't understand what's happening with the transfer either, the money definitely shows as being debited from my account.

I think it might be a good idea if you can get a UK bank account, and if the cash is still in cyberspace, I'll get it sent back and do the transfer to the UK account.

I think a penalty of £5000 is rather harsh for not attending a conference, I could understand it if they were paying your airfare and accommodation, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Where will you be in Africa, I've never been there so it might be quite nice to spend some time with you, depending on where you'll be. Nowhere were there is Ebola I hope, that would be too risky.
What other questions are you going to ask me, is it a getting to know me plan? I still can't wait to meet you, we should have a lot of fun.

Quote:
GOOD DAY TO YOU MY TREASURE,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE THOUGH I MUST SAY IT CAME IN PRETTY LATER THAN I EXPECTED. YES I AM OKAY,BUT NOT TOO HAPPY THAT I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE AS TODAY IS THURSDAY ALREADY.

HONEY I WANT YOU TO KINDLY GO TO YOUR BANK,TELL YOUR BANK THAT YOU MADE A TRANSFER TO A CERTAIN ACCOUNT AND THE RECIPIENT IS YET TO RECEIVE THE MONEY IN HIS ACCOUNT. GIVE YOUR BANK THE TIME AND DATE YOU MADE THE TRANSFER AND ASK THEM WHAT IS DELAYING THE TRANSFER. DO NOT ALSO HESITATE TO TELL YOUR BANK THAT WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER RIGHT FROM WHEN WE WERE LITTLE KIDS AND WE ALSO ATTENDED THE SAME COLLEGE AND CHURCH FOR SO MANY YEARS.

SO I WANT YOU TO KINDLY CHECK WITH YOU BANK TO KNOW WHAT IS CAUSING THE DELAYS ON THE TRANSFER AND INSTRUCT YOUR BANK TO MAKE THE CREDIT IMMEDIATELY.

I ALSO WANT YOU TO KINDLY HELP ME MAKE A TRANSFER OF GBP5,000 TO AN ACCOUNT IN THE UK AS ABOUT 16 OF US HAVE BEEN PLACED A PENALTY FOR NOT ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE AND WE MUST PAY A FINE OF GBP5,000 WITH AN ULTIMATUM AND FAILURE TO DO SO WILL ATTRACT MORE PENALTY.

MY LOVE KINDLY HELP ME TRANSFER THE GBP5,000 TO THE UK ACCOUNT I WILL PROVIDE TO YOU SO I WILL BE ABLE TO CLEAR THE PENALTY AS I CAN NOT BE ABLE TO SEND ANY FUNDS FROM THE STATES TO THE UK AT THE MOMENT,BUT I PROMISE TO REIMBURSE YOU WITHIN COUPLE OF WORKING DAYS.

I AM EXPECTING MY BANK TO CLEAR MY PAYCHECK OF $127,000 I RECEIVED FROM A CLIENT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND I WILL PAY YOU PAY IMMEDIATELY THE CHECK CLEARS MY BANK. YES I WILL BE IN A CITY CALLED NIGERIA IN WEST AFRICA AND OF-COURSE IT IS AN EBOLA FREE COUNTRY SO THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

I WILL BE FLYING TO WEST AFRICA IN ABOUT 8-DAYS FROM NOW FOR AN IMPORTANT OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT. MY QUESTIONS GOES TO YOU AS STATED BELLOW:

CAN YOU BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO VISIT ME IN WEST AFRICA?

HOW LONG WILL YOU BE ABLE TO STAY WITH ME?

HAVE YOU BEEN TO AFRICA BEFORE?

IF YES WHERE IN AFRICA HAVE YOU BEEN TO?

DO YOU LIKE AFRICAN CULTURE?

I ALSO WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT RICKY WILL BE 12-YEARS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS FROM NOW AND HE ASKED ME TO TELL YOU THAT HE IS EXPECTING A BIRTHDAY PRESENCE FROM YOU. <<<What a brat, if he was real HE FEELS SO HAPPY ALL THE TIME I TALK TO HIM ABOUT YOU AND OUR PLANS OF GETTING MARRIED AS COUPLES AND HE CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A STEP-MOTHER AS HE HAS MISSED A MOTHERLY CARE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME.
KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW SO AS TO PROVIDE THE UK ACCOUNT INFO.
HOPE TO READ FROM YOU ASAP

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic