SmartFeedSmartFeed          



WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Some who call me Tim NSFW - Wedding Blues

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down Kitty, you amaze me!!!!

Can't wait for Mr. R T. to enter the picture, I love it when he gets involved! Evil Lol

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
boofles
419Eater is my life


Joined: 18 Jan 2010
Posts: 351


PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image
View user's profileSend private message
Padme
Moderator


Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 7135
Location: The Rebel Base


PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Laughing

_________________
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG that cracks me up!! I have much to post, but need to keep things offline a bit as the lad quite possibly is googling his heart out right now. Where it stands:

- lad is afraid to visit Kat because of... um... peoples
- lad asked for Kat to send $ via WU
- Kat went ballistic and told lad goodbye
- lad told Kat he wishes she could see him cry
- Kat said, "great! send the photo!" [hence the hilarity of the image above]
- lad said no, accused Kat of not trusting him
- Kat indicated she is heartbroken and wants to go home
- lad is now concerned that he is not hearing from Kat

Stay tuned! At some point I'll post the exchanges of the almost-safari, and hopefully in the next week, the lad will have plenty to cry about! Twisted Evil

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Padme
Moderator


Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 7135
Location: The Rebel Base


PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad will soon have some things to shed tears over. Cool

_________________
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Duckling
Elite Baiter


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 1793
Location: Not quite there yet


PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty and Padme, have I ever said you scare me sometimes.

_________________
Mortar Closed lad accounts Easter 2015 Mc Fry

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahem, <cough cough> it's getting a bit dusty in here. Perhaps an update will help clear the air? Razz

Really missing you this week Kitty, have checked this forum everyday hoping for an update!! Hope all is well and Tim is in a lot of pain (along with your other lads) Wink

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww!! @SBAH you are sweet Smile We are in a very interesting place with this lad, and truly hope to have an update by this weekend! It's a bit precarious right now - if he finds himself in the googles, he may run in the wrong direction Wink But tomorrow will be a big day for this little lad. I hope to post at least very interesting and entertaining news soon!

(Darn it, where is that hug icon we keep requesting??!)

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You tease! I am looking forward to the update. Razz

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick tease of an update. Mere days before their initial August wedding date (ok, it was subsequently changed to September after travel plans fell through, but still...) Katrina has eerily disappeared from her new location in a neighboring west African country. Our lad has proven to be a bit thick in figuring out what's going on, but suddenly a wedding announcement has been sent to all of Katrina's dear email friends! Only... she is not marrying Tim - GASP - but another man.

Will Tim's broken heart ever recover from this? Will her new friend Mr. Blessed figure out the truth and save her? Who is this dashing stranger who has taken Katrina as his wife?

Stay tuned... when things calm down a bit, we'll publish the juicy parts Wink

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tease, tease, tease!

Can't wait to find out who K is going to marry! Razz

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Padme
Moderator


Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 7135
Location: The Rebel Base


PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Buddy At Home wrote:
Can't wait to find out who K is going to marry! Razz


....he might be Nigerian. Wink

_________________
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Evil Lol BUT.... what will the "REAL TIM" do? Will he fight for K? Will he warn her that the man she's going to marry is a fake? Or that if he meets "Tim", she'll be kidnapped and all her money stolen and possibly killed? How will explain how he knows those things?

I am hoping he'll get off his butt and DO SOMETHING! Like give Kitty a safari.

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When we last left off, Katrina was angry with Blessed for not showing up in Port Harcourt as she had hoped.

She received this ominous note from her Fiance after he was contacted by some people who scared him:

Tim wrote:
If you know u like urself and u are still in need of ur life right thing for you is to leave porthacourt right away today or as early as possible tomorrow morning but I will advise u to do that today if u can see any opportunity and go far away from there I know the reason why I say so.


Katrina went silent for a few days, and Tim/Blessed assumed she was very angry with him, but he was also worried sick about her.

penitent Blessed wrote:
Love is patient, love is kind. (blah blah)

Baby i miss you and i want you to know how much i need you in my life am not in a good mood since when you have stop talking to me..i don't get myself anymore since all this while. baby talk to me and make me feel happy don't let me die i plead you with the name of God


Katrina had to open up a new email account for ... some reason.

I am writing from a new email I set up in the hopes that some bad men will not read this. I am so frightened right now. I left Port Harcourt a few days ago after some men came to the hotel, saying my ex fiance Tim had sent them down from Borno. They told Mr. RT they wanted me to leave with them to go back to see Tim in Borno state, but Mr. RT said they have northern accents and he was suspicious. I am still not sure what that means, but maybe it makes sense to you. Everyone was frightened. I have been staying at private homes since I left. Thank God for RT. He has helped me escape these men and get out of Port Harcourt. I am actually very close to where you live, my dear, but I don't want to put anything into email just yet.

My dear, I am so sorry I have not emailed you. The men knew details that only my fiance would have known, so either they have kidnapped him and tortured him for information, or they have found a way to read his emails, or perhaps they are reading my emails. Anyway, I was frightened to write to you on my old account. This is a brand new account with a new password so those men have to way to read it, but I am still nervious. Please DO NOT WRITE TO MY OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT as I do not know how safe it is. I had an email from Tim on the very same day the men came to the hotel, so I think they were using him or his email to get to me somehow.

I do not trust anything having to do with my fiance any more. I still want to meet you and I still have the gift for you. I will try to call you soon when I arrive at my next destination so I can tell you on the phone where I am - I won't put it in email. I can tell you I will be near where you live, so it will be easy for us to meet. I will call in a day or two. I wrote your number down - is it still the same? I do not dare write it in here for safety reasons.


A couple of days go by. Katrina gets emails at her old address, but does not respond.


I was hoping to hear from you by now.

Honey, I know you want to be a chemist with Chevron. I want to help. You know what I mean, right? Please email me, dear. Don't be angry with me or think I've left you. I am truly hoping this isn't going to your spam box. I'm safe here but I would really like to see you.

The family would like to start a meal now, and I am going to search for coffee. I used to have a lovely Starbucks coffee in the state and I miss that, but coffee here is not so bad.

I'm going to be here for a few days becos I feel safe here and the family I am staying with are kind people. I know I'm near where you live, but I'm not going to say where that is in order to protect us both, OK? Please write back to me, Blessed.


Katrina nudges him on her old account, and sees his latest attempt at wooing her from another character:

Hi,

I was hoping to hear from you on the other email. I only get a couple of chances a day to log in, and I am taking a big risk emailing you from this account, but I want to hear from you. Please don't reply here, OK? Find my other note and reply there.

I'm very disappointed that I have not heard from you. I figured I would check this account and I only have one note from my friend Charlotte, and one note from some weird stalker creep in Ohio. Honestly I don't know how they get my email but men love to contact me.

My host family has a laptop but Mr. uses it for work so I have to log in very early before he leaves or later when he is home. They are being generous but I have to leave in a couple of days to go home. I truly wanted to see you before I left. I'm #sadface. I'll send you this note from the other account as well.


Finally Blessed catches a clue and writes back!

relieved Blessed wrote:
Hello, baby where are you?...are you still in Nigeria because i can see you said you are very close to where i am..you mean Lagos or what are you talking about.

am happy you later understand all what am telling you since all this days about the portHacourt you are and the reason why i don't want to come there. i told you i was suspecting the calls i was receiving on that day but your anger doesn't let you understand me you don't bother to listen to me and it really hurt me so much.

I even thought you don't want to talk to me anymore since i sent you alot of message but i couldn't hear back from you. i was telling you that those peoples there are very dangerous but you was telling me they are very nice to you, i told you they were planning for you..Thank God you are save now am really happy for you.

Well if you know you are in Nigeria and you are very close to Lagos tell me where you are and give me the number i call you so i come and look for you.


More to come! Cool

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Tease who shall be named Kitty wrote:
More to come!



BUT WHEN!

I know, real life ...

I will be waiting and checking daily!!! Razz

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recap: lad would not safari to Port Harcourt, and some ominous emails and circumstances led to our heroine needing to change her email address since the old one was (cough) hacked. Will the lad perhaps safari to Cononou, Benin? We shall see... he does believe Kat has $20,000 USD in her hot little hand just waiting for him.

Katrina writes:

oh wow!! honey I just sent you an email from my other account in the hopes that you would see it there. I am so relieved to hear from you!!! I am not in Lagos, and I am still nervvious about putting things in email. My dear, I still don't know what you mean by the phone calls, but that does not matter now. I am safe. I will try to call you soon and let you know by phone where I am so you can hear my voice and we can figure out where to meet. I think my fiance's email was hacked and they have a lot of information about me and where I've been. I am being very cautious now and I hope you understand, dear.

I was going to send you a copy of the note I just sent from my other email account but now I feel scared since I used that account. There was a very strange note from a man I have never heard of, and now I am concerned that someone else is using that account. This is a really awful situation.

I need to sign off now so others in the family can use the computer but I did not get an answer to my question, is your phone number the same?


clumsy Blessed wrote:
Baby the number i was using to call you that time was not mine i just get the phone from my roommate but right now he is not around. if you could remember i told you from the former email that my phone was felt in a water and the sim card number didn't work again all i just need to do now is to try and get another number you can call me on...before then can you please tell me where you are ? am scared now baby, May God be with you anywhere you may be right now.


Hi, yes - I did remember about your phone being in water, that is why I asked about the number I called last time. I wasn't sure if it was your new number or a borrowed number and I did not want to call a stranger #littlewinky

Honey, I am in Cotonou. I hate to put that in an email becos I am so scared of emails right now, but I am fine. I had to get out of Nigeria and I will never go back there. I am going to be flying home in a couple of days from the Cadjeoun airport which is why I wanted to contact you. I have the gift for you but if I can't give it to you in person I am going to give it to a church here instead. I want it to go to a good cause and I do not want to keep it any longer partly becos of my own safety for traveling with it on me, and partly becos it only reminds me of my awful fiance. I think I am very close to you, right? Only about an hour away.

Can you meet me tonight? or tomorrow morning? If you can come tonight, we will be dining at the Royal Garden hotel. We should arrive around 7. If you can't come tonight, will you meet me tomorrow? I have email access twice a day and I have to coordinate with the family for rides, but we can work this out.

Honey, tonight may not be possible - I am hearing the border closes at night. Let's plan for a day meeting between now and Friday, OK?


quivering scared Blessed wrote:
Baby Cotonou is not Nigeria, why do you say is 1hr to Nigeria, Cotonou is not 1hr to Nigeria and i don't sure yet if i can come over there because right now i don't have no money with me at all. why do you go so far like that and why don't you come straight down to Lagos immediately the incidence happen. How do you get to Cotonou who take you to there.

I don't know much about that place .



Hi dear,

I did tell you that I was not in Nigeria any longer. You must have heard of Cotonou; it is the largest city in Benin Republic and it is only about 50 miles from Lagos, much closer to you than Port Harcourt was. It is a safe, friendly place.

I will never go back to Nigeria again. That place is horrible and I was not going to put my life in danger by staying there a minute longer. I hired a driver from Port Harcourt; how do you think I got here? It was a very uncomfortable and long journey by the way, but I got some sleep in. We had to pay a bribe to an official at the Seme Border and it took me over a day to get to Cotonou from Port Harcourt.

Honestly, you keep whining about travelling. I am a woman and I've been able to do this. Lagos is close to the Seme border. Certainly your trip to Cotonou will be much faster and easier than mine, right? It was a very quick drive to Cotonou when we got through the Seme border.

If you choose to remain in Lagos, I will be visiting churches here on Sunday morning and I'll donate my money there before I leave. I have a flight out of Cotonou International Airport on Senegal Airlines at 6:50 PM this Sunday 17 August. I will try to send you a scan of my flight ticket for you to see. I can meet you at the airport, or any other place in Cotonou. If you choose to take the brief trip to Cotonou to see me, fine. If not, I wish you all the best for your future, dear.

My dear, DO NOT ask me to return to Nigeria. It will never happen. You had your chance to visit me in Port Harcourt. You chose not to come. I am now in nearby Cotonou, which is just 90 minutes drive from Lagos and I am here until Sunday.

Finally, I need to know which day you will be coming. It is up to you now.
We are leaving for dinner now and likely to be back late, but hopefully I'll see a note from you when I return.


Capitulating Blessed wrote:
Ok i understand you baby...i will come over there with you before Sunday, but before then i will need you to send me the full address of where you are and the number i can use to contact you when i get there.


Hi dear,

I'm hoping to borrow a phone, so I will try to give you the number soon. Is there a way to know the number you will call from? I think we need to have a back up plan as well, and we can meet somewhere that is near a shopping area, and has a good restaurant in case you are late so I don't go hungry. I will ask around to find out the best place. There are many interesting buildings and museums here that I want to see before I leave. Do you have any idea which day you are coming? I would like to do some sightseeing and shopping, but I will schedule that around your arrival if you can give me a date and general time.

This morning I am going to visit theMarina Hotel for breakfast and coffee. If the coffee and food are good there, I might just choose that as our meeting spot since it is on the water and easy to find.

OK dear, I am going to get some food and start my day. There are nice shops downtown, and I am finally in the mood to spend money again!


Paving the road to hell with good intentions Blessed wrote:
Hi love,

Baby i will be waiting for the number, i don't have number yet and i cant say the number i will use to call you but i will write the number down if i can get it and call you. am planning to come on Friday. baby what i just need from you now is the number am going to call you on and the real restaurant we are going to meet and the exactly time but i think we can also discuss that better on phone if i could get the number from you anytime from now.


Hi dear,

it was a good day for shopping, and we only got a little bit of warm rain downtown. Did you get any rain where you are? Have you heard of the --- center? I think I got some good deals. I'm wrapping my head around the Central African Franc exchange, but I only spent about $800 today and I got some great bargains. Honey I will wait until you get a number since I have no way of knowing the phone I will borrow, but it depends on who is here on Friday. If I give you a number of someone who is not here that day, that does not help you in the least. Most likely I will be downtown waiting for you and I can call from there to see when you will arrive.

I ended up at the G---r for coffee instead of the Marina hotel. The driver said their coffee was better so I took the recommendation. I think it might be a great spot for us to meet becos it is safe, clean and has wonderful food.

I may have to mail some of my purchases home from a post office tomorrow - I don't think everything will fit in my carry on bags, and I don't want to lug around more than I need. Speaking of which, I found a good post service outlet that has a scan service, and I'm sending you a copy of my ticket. If you want to stay over and come to the airport to see me off, you'll know which gate I'm at. Or, you can ride over with me and we can have an extended visit.

OK dear. Time for a late dinner. I'm exhausted!


Attached was a scan of a plane ticket for a flight taking off that weekend, in the hopes that it would solidify the lad's resolve to grab his cash before it flew the coop...

And a word of profound thanks to TM and Padme for helping out with the wording on these emails with an eye toward getting the lad to travel.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Blessed is now convinced he can get Kat to fall in love with him, but needs a bit more proof after some harrowing and scary stuff happened in Port Harcourt...

Quote:
Ok, baby you know what you will do for me now. try and mail me the full address of the Gerbe hotel that we are going to meet on Friday and don't the number am going to call you on immediately i get there. please baby i don't want a situation whereby i will now get there waiting on you and i will not see you, you know i don't know anywhere there and that place is very complex than here in Nigeria. i want you to get the correct address for me and the number that i will call on that day when i get there you know i wont be able to mail you but is the number i will call when i get there so we can meet at the restaurant. love you baby.


TM gave me very good advice regarding this - I had an idea about making a reservation for dinner at the hotel, but TM brought up the ITP part where the hotel could lose money with an unfilled table, even if the lad was sitting at it (and not paying) - much appreciation there! But we couldn't offer a phone for the lad to call - my goal was to get HIS phone number. So we crowdsourced this behind the scenes a bit (thank you Padme & TM) and came up with:

Hi dear.

I've been very frustrated yesterday trying to find a phone to borrow for Friday, and so far I had no luck. I got to bed very late, so I am exhausted this morning but I need to get my things to the post office today and there are a couple of other places I want to see.

I'm working very hard at trying to find a phone. I thought I had a phone borrowed but the woman who has the phone is leaving tonight, so that does us no good. This has been very frustrating.

Let's meet at this hotel. It's much nicer and I had dinner there last night, and it is easy to find. I got the information from their website.

Hotel du Port
[address]
Cotonou-BENIN

What time will you be coming here, honey? Tell me and I will leave a two hour window of time open for you so I can be around. I am still hoping to find a phone to borrow during this time and to send you a phone number so you can reach me as soon as you are at the restaurant. When will you arrive? If I know the time, it will help me figure out how to borrow a phone. People are not willing to give up their phone for a long time, dear. Also, people look at me funny when I ask if a stranger can call their number. One person insulted me and said mean things. I am working hard at trying to get this done for us but it really would help if you told me what number you were calling from, and when you are going to be here.

OK, I am off to breakfast, then to find the post office and do some more sightseeing. I will check in later to hear from you.


All the while, I'm trying to create a sense of urgency... Katrina would be leaving in a few days. I did a bit of research behind the scenes & thought I came up with a decent idea - I found a way to connect Kat's google voice (only available in the US) number with her home (skype) number so she could receive calls.

Hello dear, I am concerned that I have not heard from you. I'm wondering if I should try to use the google voice phone number that came with my new email account? Let me know if you want me to try that. You can call it and leave a message, and I will get an email that you called. I'm only about 10 minutes from the hotel address I gave you, so if you call on the way or you call from the hotel I will be right there to meet you. Let me know if you think that might work but I would have to set it up on my side first. If I'm online when you call I can answer, I think. We can try it out when it's set up and if I get it working. I suck at technology so I am not making any promises, and I have no idea if it works from here.

I'm heading out again in a bit. There are some fascinating little spots here - museums, markets and churches. I'm having fun!

Tell me what your plans are - I'm seeing allot of things I want to do, and I need to know how to plan for tomorrow.


Our lad seemed eager to travel, but concerned about safety:

Quote:
Hi dear!

Baby what's the googlevoice number and as a matter of fact I'm not sure if I call the number here. I got the hotel address baby I wil be there tomorrow exactly 4:00pm.

Are you sure you are safe there you are because right now am cautious again I don't know how that place you are is..I don't know if is those peoples taking you down to Cotonue again because am wondering how you decided that is that place is safe and how you know that place even I don't know who are there with am somehow confuse now.

Am having doubt in those PortHarcourt peoples because of what they did to you..if they were the one direct you to Cotonue and intoduce you to the person you are there right now I will tell you that you are still in danger because to me is like they are trying to do you something bad. Baby please don't get me wrong am just scared and I want you too to cautious.

Once again I will be there at the hotel tomorrow by 4:00pm but baby please I still need to hear back better from you. How do you know those people you are there with and who directed you to them.


Let's blame everything on the lad's other character.

Hi honey,

The people in Port Harcourt didn't do anything to me, it was some strangers from my ex-fiance's area that came to find me. I suspect my fiance is behind that. I don't know what he is thinking but he said he was in Borno state and people at the hotel told me that is a bad place and I should never trust anyone who has business there. So when the men came from the north area I got scared. Dear, I have not heard from my ex-fiance since that day the men came to the hotel, and he has not ever contacted me on this email or the other one since then, so I think it is safe, but I am still going to be cautious. I have no idea why he would send those men to come get me, but I do not love him any more and I do not trust him at all.

One of the travelers who was at the Port Harcourt hotel is a lovely lady named Claudette visiting from France. She was the one going to Cotonou and said I should go with her becos she speaks French and it would be safer for me. I did not tell anyone at the hotel where I was going next becos I got scared when the men came. I am still nervious about putting our meeting place in an email dear but I know you need the location so we can meet. I don't think anyone has access to this email but I do not trust my ex fiance any more and I do not know what he is up to. I am scared of him. Claudette is the person I hoped to borrow the phone from but she is leaving tonight. This is why it has been so frustrating. We are going out shortly to have dinner before she leaves, and I am going to help her get to the airport. I am going to miss her. I will be OK until Sunday, I'm sure, but it will be a relief to see you.

I will send you the google voice number when I get it setup tonight, and that will probably be after I am back from saying goodbye to Claudette. I tried a little bit today but I have to connect it to my home phone number first back in the state. I am still figuring out how to do that but I am close I think. This is allot of work to go through for you, but I know you will not disappoint me like my ex fiance did. I am still angry with him.

OK dear, I need to run!


Then the lad pulled this...

Quote:
Baby i want you to send me your picture so i can use it to recognize you when i get there tomorrow...very important


OK, understandable as this particular character would have only seen the dating site profile. But it did open up another door for Katrina. She sent this - OOPS - from her hacked email account!!

Hi dear,

you wanted a photo and I had to log in to my old account to find my password for mingle2 to get my photo from there. I looked for our emails on the dating site but it has been so long since i logged in there they have deleted all of my old emails, thankfully also the ones from my ex fiance. I don't know if I told you, I met him online there, so going back to the site brought back really sad memories for me. You will have to remind me of your profile name on mingle2! It would be fun to visit your profile again so I remember what you put on there.

I really do not like this photo but it will help. My hair is a little shorter now, but same color. I look terrible here. I can see the stress in my face from my mother's stroak situation and it is hard for me to look at this picture becos I know what was going on at that time. Bad memories.

OK, I am still working on getting google voice setup finished for you so i can send you a number in the morning, but I may have to finish that early tomorrow. What time are you leaving? I will make sure I have an answer about google voice for you before you go.

I am very tired now. It was hard to say goodbye to Claudette tonight. I feel lonely. #sadface

Katrina


She wakes in the morning to realize her mistake...

OMG I can't believe I sent the photo from my old account last night - I meant to log out and then back into this account before sending. I am so stupid!!!!! at least I did not write in there where I am or send the phone number on that account. Honey I am dumb! I'm so sorry.

It took me a while, but here's my GV number. If you call me at [snip] it will go to google voicemail and then it will email me that you have left a message. You will either hear my voicemail message or the standard GV message, I'm not sure which, and you can leave me a voice message after that and it will email me that you've called. I think the number is going to work for us. I'm not good at technology stuff so I'm feeling very proud of this. So the plan is you are going to call me from the hotel the moment when you arrive, and I will immediately come to see you. I'm so exited!!

I was able to send half of my parcels yesterday so today after breakfast and coffee I am heading out to mail the rest, and go back to the market for a bit since I still have room in my suitcase. I will check email at lunch if I can, but am planning on being at this computer starting at about 3:30 this afternoon so I can see immediately when you arrive at the hotel. The concierge should let you use the main phone there to call me when you get in.

Dear I am really exited to see you today, more than I realized. I want to see your smiling face when I give you the gift I have for you. I bought you some things in town too - I was going to surprise you but dear I am not good at keeping a secret. This is the best I have felt in a long time. You are making me happy already, and forgetting about my ex fiance. I am so happy to help your future and make it strong and positive. I know you will be able to go through college and finish your dreams, and that is making my heart sing. I love being able to do this for you.

Yours,
Kat


Finally, Kat sent this note out, about half an hour before the love birds were to meet in Cotonou:

Hi dear,

you are probably traveling right now, so I won't expect to hear from you until 4. However, I plan on being here by the computer as long as possible. I may have to let others jump on from time to time, but I hope to hear from you soon! I am so looking forward to seeing you!!


Ah, love. Nothing can thwart these two, destined as they are, to meet and exchange a gift beyond words (well, ok the words are Twenty Thousand Dollars) and to remain lifelong companions... right? Rolling Eyes

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So... if you guessed sending a love lad on safari is too good to be true, you're probably correct #sadface

lying Blessed wrote:
OMG...baby am sad i need to talk to you on phone right now my number cant call Googlevoice number and i need to talk to you on phone right now please baby look for phone so i can tell you whats wrong now because am not sure if i can solve this problem alone you will need to talk to me on phone and talk to this men. please honey look for phone.

I told you already i havent been to Cotonou before, but i told to one of my friend very close to that place and he said he will take me to you...he gave me his number to call him so we can meet i already send him the detail you gave to me and he said he havent been to that hotel before but when he get there he will try his best for me.

Right now am calling him and his phone was switched off, i want to talk to you on phone now because am ready to come over there. am here with one man now ready to take me to where you are but he said he wanted to talk to you first he said he wanted to ask you some questions. please look for phone right now and if you know you cant get phone now maybe i will need to go back home and start my trip coming over there tomorrow when you get the number i can you on.

Love you,


I am incredibly disappointed. Let me figure out a phone.

Obviously you did not call me or email me when you knew there was a problem. What is going on, A? Where are you now? I think the hotel is the only place I will be able to get a call from you. There is nobody here with a cell phone. I am going to go over to the hotel in about 45 minutes. I am crying right now and I don't want to go downtown looking like a mess. Their number is on the website. Call me there.

In about 45 minutes, I want you to call the hotel concierge desk so I can talk to you there. I will likely be having a drink.
I'm really not happy about this. I'm going to compose myself, clean up, and leave for the Hotel shortly.


truly lazy lying Blessed wrote:
Omg, baby am at the semen border or what did they called it. i was delay by the custom and they are here now asking us some stupid questions.. right now am using someones phone to mail you. baby i want you to give me the number immediately you get to the hotel so i can call you and maybe you will talk to the custom.

The man that is taking me to there is very annoying with me right now he said he don't sure if he will come over there if this peoples don't allowed us to pass.


Lads lie. IP address shows he's still in Lagos, hasn't moved an inch in days. Time for Plan B. Katrina went completely silent on the lad.

Hours later, dejected Blessed wrote:
Can you see now you just keep silent on me and put me here in stress and dangerous. am not feeling good here am sad with you right now. why don't you give me the number again.


Alas, 24 hours until Katrina is leaving for home. Will she make it?

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So at this point, it's pretty clear the lad is not about to Safari. TM had some great input and insight as we dissected the emails and figured out what was going on. Basically, the lad has no motivation to travel, and if he could get some money at the "border" for crossing, that would be enough. He didn't care enough about Kat's $20K to get off his lazy butt. Duly noted: most love lads are like this.

Anyhoo, Kat was awfully quiet. Her landline rang for several days after she was supposed to fly home. Mr. Blessed wrote her at last, trying to lay this fiasco at the feet of the woman:


Quote:
I dont think i can believe all what you say for the past anymore, i told you where i am and you dont even bother to care or have feeling for me, well i just want to tell you that if you know is true you still want to help me you can give me the number to call you on because i can see you are receiving all my message and decided not to reply.


But then... just a few days later, an email was sent out from Kat's account! What glad tidings are these?? This note went out to all of Tim / Blessed's aliases:

All my family and friends,

Am in LOVE! Yes me Kat soon be WIFE!! Have met man of life in Nigeria and the wedding is soon. I will live here now with husband and we will make a lot of children, if God wills it to be.

This will come as a surprise, but is true. Now, I must be good wife and build new life in Nigeria. Please understand. I can not return to West. Is my destiny here for my life. Please, I will write to you one day again. But now please allow me to be wife and do not write to me. OK.

You are my loves!
KAT


Major props to Padme for providing just the right nuances to this announcement... and who should suddenly respond, but none other than Kat's fiance TIM!! We had not heard from the lad since just after Kat arrived in Nigeria, but now here he is!

Tortured Tim wrote:
Oh baby what a suck and u put tears in my eye despite all what i did for you and all what i go through to make sure u know i love u. i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u, they hack my email and talk to u as if am the one talking to u which is not me.

I was tortured seriously, they collect all my money and leave me in stranded, i was release in empty after they collect all they want from me...baby i cant believe u can said u are already got married to Nigeria man because i don't think there's someone nice in the country.

All this am going through is all because of u and u alone but i can see u dont what i pass through with these dangerous men but i give glory to God and also thank my Pastor for his prayer if not i would have die and not escape this problem. Baby i just want u to know that am not the one talking to u since all this days but those men, i love u baby and i cant wait to talk to u anymore..please give me ur number and lets talk better on phone i still have a lot to tell u now.


Gotta love it. The lad set himself up for a fabulous discussion with... um... Kat. (Or whoever is operating her account.)

Kat's account responds:

Baby. You kidnap by Boko Haram? Really. Where? What they do to u? Where are u now Tell me u address sweaty.

KAT

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid lad wrote:
baby i cant believe u can said u are already got married to Nigeria man because i don't think there's someone nice in the country.


This is where I go off on the lad. I don't put up with bigotry of any kind. Especially ones who pretend they're white from the U.S. I usually say something like

"Yes, there are some not so very nice people in Nigeria. But those belong to small dick men who sit in an internet cafe trying to scam innocent, loving women and men. Can you believe some of these small dick men pretend they are women? The smaller the dick, the more apt to pretend to be a woman! Not to mention their latent homosexual tendencies. Most all scammers are small dick homosexuals. I read it on the internet, so it's true. Back to what I was saying, most of the people in all countries of Africa are wonderful, loving people however deeply ashamed of these small dick scammers."

Please excuse the language. In "real life" I would never say something like the above. Baiting brings out my inner potty mouth.

Glad to see an update! Can't wait to see what his next move is. Laughing

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doubting Blessed wrote:
Baby i cant believe it u will say i should come to Maiduguri. and right now am doubting u are not the one talking. if u are the one give me ur number to call u right now. i cant tell you where i am right now because right now am scared of u.


dark stranger on Kat's email wrote:
Why scared? Tell me. Baby, where u now?


Blessed is having misgivings, so he throws Kat's original fiance under the bus to chat with these frightening characters.


Timid Tim wrote:
Give me the number i can call u on i dont wanna talk much here again my life is at risk


dark stranger on Kat's email wrote:
No. I call u. Where​?
Give me ur number​


And.... Tim went quiet again. We figured it was time to really give the lad a shock. I changed my avatar this week in honor of another lad who now believes his email has been hacked. (I'll publish that bait later, when the urge to google has left the lad.) The dark stranger on Kat's email found all four photos sent by the lad claiming to be both Tim and Blessed. He put the best one (the one in my avatar) into an email and simply asked,

dark stranger on Kat's email wrote:
Hey, is u?

Terrified Tim wrote:
Who is that in the pics u sent?

dark stranger on Kat's email wrote:
is u


dark stranger on Kat's email wrote:
WELL???? WHERE U NOW? U TELL ME.​ O


And..... that's the last we heard of the lad. At that point, RL was preventing me from following up, but this week the lad will receive a note from one of Kat's friends, desperately trying to figure out where she is. We'll see if the lad is still in the game... plus there's one more chapter in this saga that I need to publish. Jimmy surfaced when the dark stranger contacted him, and Jimmy had a VERY interesting chat via email that was then forwarded to the lad's account, just to add a few more warm fuzzies...!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the avatar!

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^he sent me 2 originals, and then the next day he sent two more, totally unsolicited, because he thought I might like to see his outfit that day!! Laughing

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2013
Posts: 3158
Location: At Home


PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he's concerned about his wardrobe. Razz

_________________
Closed lad accounts <- Meet Oinker Senegal <- Oinker's flag United Arab Emirates
The Monsignor's Hell Safari 28 pg of pure lad pain!
Femmy the safari boi pain inflicted via Team Femmy
Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4381
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be the last installation - the lad has been very quiet for, um, some reason. This last discussion, forwarded to him by scary peoples using Kat's email account, may have done the trick... As you may recall, all of Kat's friends received this ominous note recently:

Quote:
Am in LOVE! ... Have met man of life in Nigeria and the wedding is soon. I will live here now with husband and we will make a lot of children, if God wills it to be.
Please understand. I can not return to West. Is my destiny here for my life....


Jimmy - who our lad believes to be a conniving interloper who has absconded with nearly $25k of Kat's money - decides to respond. This email exchange was engineered to appear as if it took place over the course of a week.

OK this is fake. Who are you and what have you done with Kat ?


Scary ppls wrote:
Who dis?


Look, I don't want any trouble with you people. I have background information that can help you. I know how much money the woman has, but more important I know who else has her money. There's another person in her emails you should be looking into.


Scary ppls wrote:
WHY U CARE WHAT HAPPEN TO LADY FROM WEST? SHE KUFFAR.
[Signed - Arabic true name of group]


The guy you want is Tim. Look in her emails, you'll see something from him. He has her money right now and that's the guy you want. I have no money and I'm not in Nigeria. I can give you information but I want something out of this. Kat was a nice lady. I hope you haven't hurt her.


Scary ppls wrote:
YES. WE KNOW WHO IS TIM. WE WANT BRING HIM TO US OR WE GO TO HIM. WHERE HE NOW? WHAT CITY? O


Lagos I think. She met him online or somewhere, and I think he was playing her for her money. Kat has a lot of money and lives in a pretty nice house that used to be her mother's. Anyway, when Kat told me she was going to transfer this guy some money I figured it was a scam. She had sent him $8000 a few months ago, and that money basically disappeared. Tim told her some guy's wife stole it but I know he took the money and lied about it.

After that I got in touch with him and said I would get more money out of Kat for a cut of it. We had a deal I would get $4000 from Kat and keep $400 for my part and we told Kat some guy on Facebook took it. I sent that payment through secure transfer on Moneygram since Kat has a friend working at Western Union who knows the name Tim xxxxxx now. Seriously the guy is a moron who f*cks up everything.

Does that match what you know? Did I prove to you I know what's happening? I told you I have information about this guy. I have more information if it's worth it to you.


Scary ppls wrote:
TIM IS IDIOT. WE TAKE CARE OF TIM. OK. U TELL US WHERE TO FIND HIM. IF HE HAVE MONEY WE GIVE PART TO U SEND WESTERN UNION. THEN HE WORK FOR US OR GO BE DEAD AND GO TO HELLFIRE.


OK, now we're talking. It's a deal.

He goes by the name Tim xxxxxxx, but then he started scamming her through the name xxxxx Blessed. Same guy. She sent us $8000 more before I left for Europe, and then sent over $12,000 to Tim after he convinced Kat it was for a good cause, then he told her his account was hacked and the cause was all a lie. She's a sucker for kids and shoes, and all Tim had to do was give her a bank account to transfer it into but he f*cked that up with the hacker story, so she decided to come over to Nigeria and give him the money herself. You have the emails so you can see what I mean. He's an idiot.

I figure Tim has about $31,000 of Kat's money already, and she was going to bring him the $25,000 in cash, but this Tim or xxxxx guy has the rest. How much did she have on her when you found her? Find xxxxxx Blessed, and you'll find the rest of the money. I gave everything but my share to him, so I only got about $2000 out of the deal and that went toward my travel costs, so it's gone. He's got the rest. He's definitely the guy in the picture. I met him a couple of times so yeah I think maybe he's still in Lagos. When you find him, tell him Jimmy says hello.


Scary ppls wrote:
OK. GOOD. WE HAVE MEN IN LAGOS. U KNOW WHERE IN LAGOS? WHERE HE DO JOBS FROM? HE LEARN AND WORK FOR US OR HE DIE REAL SOOOOOON!!!!!


So: lad believes these scary peoples have his photograph, are in Lagos (lad's location according to IP and other info) and that they think he has over $30k of Kat's money. Why would that cause any concern for our lad??? Twisted Evil

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 314 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27)
Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
You have started delaying again.I don't like to get your attention by force. ~James
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT