SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some who call me Tim NSFW - Wedding Blues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange. I have observed this behavior before in the past. Many times, in fact. Only then it was in real life and instead of a lad there was a guy deeply in love with a girl who was, nicely put, waaaaay beyond his level.

I think your lad might really love you, Kitty. And who wouldn't? Wink

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^awwwwww! Purple Flower Purple Flower Duckling you're a sweetheart!

I figured it's good for Tim/Shawn to think he was really really good at winning Katrina's heart, so they got this note:

Hello Shawn,

I am so sorry, I don't remember you, but i am going through one of the most painful break-ups of my life right now with a man I thought I was going to marry, and am in no condition to initiate a new relationship with anyone right now. It sounds like U've had badluck as well. I don't understand the question about real? But I will be very honest, I am in no condition to meet someone right now until I sort out my life and heal from the devastating and cruel betrayal I have just been through after giving someone my hart and soul and my life. I wish you luck in your search, and i wish us both better luck in our future love choices.

Sincerey,
K

If Shawn wants to pursue K in the future, he will already know better than to send her to WU, and I suspect he'll be quick to cough up another piggy... Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol

Can't wait to read his response! Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shawn and Tim are both online at the same time - what are the odds??

Tim, 9:58 am

Quote:
Good morning baby i know u feel so sad and so disappointed that is why u didn't reply all my mail, even if at all u don't want to talk to me anymore is fine but i just want u to understand and trust me..i cant cheat or hurt u but i could see u don't want to yield to my word u think am lying to u which is not so am not the one talking to ur friend am a christian man i don't see the reason why i would lie to u coz i could see u surrender all ur life and love to me why would i hurt u despite i know what i go through to found u i have being hurt and cheated before and i know how it feels so why would i hurt u...baby am mailing u this message with tears on my eye i swear to almighty God who made me and swear with my both parents grave believe me i have nothing to do with my woman again u are the only woman who can make my day good and make me happy and i promise i will never let u down i want u to try and understand me, i found out is those hackers from the migle2 that hack my email and password and talk to everybody even if u don't careful u might receive mail from those hackers.....
I love you with all my heart! I will never ever forget the first day that we met. I remember each and every detail. Meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side and when you leave for long periods of time I will be right here waiting for you
Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true,I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you baby, You and I together, we can make magic We're a perfect match. baby i know u are a christian as well and u really believe in God and the bible says faith without God is dead. baby i know u love me and u really wanted to spend the rest of ur life with me and i pray it workout baby dont let the work of devil change ur love for me...love u so much baby reply me asap if u get this mail.

Shawn 10:10 am, giving me some generous dating advice:

Quote:
Good morning k...nice reading back from you,well i heard you and understand how you feel, i cant say you should fall in love with my by force due to what you are going through right now well am a man of my word and i will just give you advice to take it easy with your man coz for me as a man i dont like a situation whereby woman will be going in many relationship with many men if theres anyway you can sort it out with your man i will like you to find the way and sort it out and i pray may God see you people through...have a great day.

sincerely,

O wow... too many possibilities here... I will need to think about it today & decide how I shall proceed Twisted Evil

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I love your work.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh, trust me, this one is getting good... but I am deliberately waiting before posting the next installation. I have a special (ahem) goal for this lad, and when he reaches that goal, I will post the updates Very Happy

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

#kittyisateaser!

Can't wait for your update. This is one of my favorite baits. Razz

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh guys, it's going to be great. I can tell you. Well, I can't tell you but I can tell you. I mean I promised I won't tell you but I am telling you...wait...well anyway, it's going to be great.

[Did I do that right, Kitty? You can send my usual fee by WU tomorrow morning.]

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol (I now know where Kitty gets her teasing from!)

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like Duckling said! Cool

Duckling, check your PM for MCTN....

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recap so far: Tim coughed up a piggy, and then got busted for having a live profile on a dating site while he was professing his love for K. Not only that, but he has allegedly contacted one of K's friends as a suitor - the barsted!!

While K went ballistic and then silent, a mysterious new suitor appears, named Shawn, who had some rather pointed dating advice for K, encouraging her to reconcile with her estranged fiance.

Tim and Shawn are online and sending notes usually within an hour of one another, and from the exact same IP address. The plot thickens!

(Cue opening music for Season 2...)

June 12:

Hello Shawn,

This will be my last note to you as I have realized I still am very much in love with my fiancee and I do not wish to betray his trust by communicating with other men while my heart is healing and the meds are kicking in. But I do want to thank you for your last note. I took it to heart and am considering reaching out to my man again. You had wise words for me that were timely and rang true, and I feel I should heed. If you are another Oregano you will understand my thanks as I invoke the blessing of C3ridwen*, She That Is Holy upon you: "may you live lengthy, may you prosper. Wymen."

*C3ridwen: the wise, shapeshifting, crone Goddess [thank you, Wikipedia]

Suddenly our guilt-ridden lad feels a bit encouraged to write! Katrina would be honored, if this wasn't in fact a letter written to someone who is on their death bed.

6/13 10:07am

Quote:
Did you hear me? Did you hear me screaming to you asking you to come back, not to go? My silent screams may never be answered, no one ever hears them. My need for you is so strong; I try to ignore it, hoping that it will go away. But it doesn't and it gets stronger. I want to say so much to you, but it is so hard to find the words. What I have to say might change us, so I say nothing, but now if something happens, what I didn't say is going to kill me. I feel so empty already. All I want is you beside me, to wipe away these tears. It hurts so much, more then I can bare. Tears start to flow and memories of you fill my head. I fall to my knees, I can no longer stand. I'm in a million pieces. I just want to stop this pain. I want to hold you forever, keep you close to my heart and keep you interlocked with my soul.

I keep telling myself I will see you tomorrow, that you will be fine. What if your not, what if you don't make it though the night? I am nothing without you, how am I meant to live? I want to scream; I want to let this emotion go. I cant see out of my eyes and Its like I am holding on to my last breath, holding on to this hope, this love and these feelings. The tears roll down my face, I dare not wipe them away as I would be wiping away apart of you. Please pull through, please come back to me. I want to look into your eyes and see everything you are to me. I want to watch you move, I want to watch you breath. Its like when I hug you I just want to melt into you. You protect me, you keep me warm. For right now without you, I am alone and cold. These words may mean nothing to you, but this is what I feel.

I lay on my bed telling myself that I need sleep. But one hand continues to write and the other hold my phone. Thoughts and feelings of you continue to rush through me. The confusion builds up again and the pain increases. I close my eyes and I see your face, you are everything I see, feel and hear. I distance myself from you when all I want is you near. I think not being near you wont make it feel as bad, but it the end it only makes it worse. You talk and I believe everything you say, you breath and I bottle that air. I see you for everything you are and everything you can be. I love your good side and I adore your bad. You look great when you smile, but you look gorgeous when you're angry. I love you with your flaws and your differences and I try to understand you to the best of my ability. I give you what I can and I take what I am given. I may not say the right things at the right times but I do try. You are my hero, my friend and my dream. You protect me, love me and you show me things that I would only dream of. You make things real and possible.

I love you and now I am losing you. Losing you to something I have no control over. I want to protect you from everything, but I cant protect you from this. You will always be with me no matter what happens. I want you here with me, but if it turns out different, you will always be alive in my heart and captured in my soul.
Friends till death do us part and forever more.. I love you.

6/13 11:57 AM

Shawn writes to Kat:

Quote:
Nice to hear back from you and am very happy for you to hear that you said you want to settle down back with your fiance...thanks for your prayer i really appreciate that..well i will love to say extend my greeting to your man.

6/13 noon, K to Tim, in response to the morbid glurgy love note:

Tim,

I need a bit more time before I will be strong enough to work through our issues, if we are to reconcile. My doctor has asked me to wait until at least Tuesday before I contact you, but I do want to reach out to say I am being treated for this devastating depression and i need to wait until equilibristic is achieved in my mind and hart first, then i will be in a clearer place to email you again. I will have a request of you to restore my trust in you, and I want you to be patient knowing that I will discuss with you a chance. But you need to back off and be patient. I will contact you when I am stronger.

K

And at this point, I have bought a bit of time to finish the second leg of a travel day, but never fear: Kat has some exquisite plans for Tim...

6/14 9:41am our fortified lad responds:

Quote:
K,

Oh baby am so sorry to hear that you are not strong, how i wish you could know what me too am going through here i bet my own is pretty tough than yours coz since when you have decided not to talk to me i was having serious heart attack and my doctor said i should take it easy coz my life is at risk if i dont careful...i told my doctor i cant do without you coz i love you so much and i know you love me too as well, the doctor prescribe some drugs to me and give me injection for three days and he said i should be coming for check up everyday right now am sending you this mail and getting ready to see my doctor. baby i want you get better recover in time and am sure by the special grace of almighty God both of us will be well ok and get back together again coz i really miss you so much and my heart is asking of you each and everyday and night. Baby I know at times things can be rough. But all I want is for you to come back to me. I will never stop loving you. I would cross any mountain to be with you and swim any ocean to meet you on the other side. I love you baby. With all I may I can proudly say no matter what I am proud to be your husband.

Love always
Your husband

Hmmm. I smell doctor bills. In time, my peculiar husband. In time...

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is baiting gold, keep them coming. I love it. Laughing

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's such a "one upper"! He says you're gorgeous when you're angry, show him how beautiful you can become! Laughing

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Timothy,

This took me two days to write. Please read carefully and with great admiration and respect. I am sending it before my doctor said it was OK, so I am breaking her rules. I do not care any more what the doctor says, but i like the drugs a lot. The past few days are been nightmare. I spent hours in the fetid position in my shoe closet, crying, seeking comfort to heel my sole. My doctor gave me zithromax and methylphenidate to treat the depression and dark cloudburst that is over my head since my friend revealed the truth of your betrayal. You know the saying "You do not know pain until you have stood in a woman's shoes"? [oooooh... is that a hint??!?!] You do not yet know my pain.

I spent the weekend at the Ceridwen monastary, meditating and praying and taking my medicines and eating good food, which has no gluten or lactose, as I am intolerable. The ColoClens ritual flushed out my thoughts and illustrated for me this truth: as a man you have needs that a woman will never understand and I must accept this and move forward. I would like to move forward with you in my life, but Ceridwen revealed to me that you must prove to me your love first, and heal the damage that has been rot in my hart. My tenuous, peculiar love, I am not a woman who make demands lightly, or one who demand more than her man can give. I know you will see this as a small thing, but it is deeply meaningful to me so please do this carefully.

[special instructions snipped]

Timothy my husband, do not write to me again until you can prove to me your love with [potential trophy]. I want to see EFFORT. I will know you love me and I will forgive you.
Your wife in my most endearing name,
K

PS I hope this is clear. The medication has made my head very fizzy. I also will send to you emails a man sent to me - I do not wish to keep any secrets from you so I would like to tell you now that a man contacted me last week but I told him I am not pursuing anything with him. When I am feeling a bit better I will send you those emails.

*Zithromax - a powerful antibiotic. Methylphenidate - commonly known as Ritalin. I am not attempting to make fun of anyone with an infection or ADD, but if the lad ever copies the drug names, many US women will immediately recognize these drugs are NOT used for depression.

Quote:
K the world best boo,

Goodmorning baby I'm sorry for the late respond,I got ur message and I really understand all what u mean and I wand u to know that u deserve what u ask from me even more than that.I was so surprise when I hear that u said that is the only way u can trust me...well if u say is untill I [tee hee!] u can trust me its Ok but I want u to know that my love for u is more that. I bet u don't know what am going through right now due to the mis-understand betwwen us I should have reply ur mail since but I swear to almighty God am not felling better yet and I told u before my doctor says I need to very careful coz the sickness is getting worst each and everyone of the day. Baby there's no way I can [tee hee!] here but I promise I can do that when I get back home with u, believe me...I want u so bad in my life so u can tell me not to cry anymore, I want u so bad in my so u can tell me to forget the past and be stronger, baby I really want u so bad in my so u can
plan excellent life with me. Am still crying coz I don't know If u still have the feelings and the true love for me again,baby come back to life and let me laugh away my sorrow. Sweetheart If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience. Love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! I can frustrate you, and I know sometimes you get me mad. I know that you're my better half, I know without you I'm incomplete,u know no matter what,u will always have a key to my heart. Baby I love u so much and ur love is
killing me here.

Yours Sincerely,

Tim,

You do not love me. It is painfully obvious if you cannot do one simple thing. My friends were right about you.
Good bye.

Quote:
Baby try to understand me and stop earing all what ur friends were saying I don't see the reason why u will be telling ur friends everything about our life. Am not saying I can not [tee hee!] if u could read my message clearly, I said am not well Ok to do that right now coz it will take me a week to get that done. I was even expecting u to say I should take it easy and yield to my doctor statement..well I love u and there's nothing can stop me for loving u coz is ur love that is killing me here, I will [tee hee!] baby just try to bear with me and I will try all my possible best as soon as I leave the hospital today okay?...love u till I die.
Kisses!kisses!!kisses!!!

please try. I hear you that you are not well. I am not well either but i am looking for some shred of evidence that you care about me. what i ask is not difficult. My friends are concerned because they see what you have done to me, to make me so sick. my doctor really wants me to stop communicating with you. the fact i am still emailing you should show you how i am putting myself at risk for you.

please do not email me agian until u are well enough to show me u love me. i have clung to the hope that [tee hee!] if U cant confirm that hope, i may die of a broken heart.

Had a fun idea, decided to tell him about his alter-ego, plus one other new lad who allegedly contacted me. Obviously OJ is a better smooth talker. I truly hope this lad uses the OJ text at some point.

I need to tell you something that happened while we were not speaking. There were two men who contacted me. One was from Mingle2 and the other was from Fishmeetfish.com because I was on that site for about a day but found it to be difficult to use the site. Because I am the honest person in this relationship, I am sending to you the emails they sent to me. I told both of them I cannot be in another relationship because my hart is broke and i have to work on healing. But you need to know there are other men out there who want to please me. you are not the only fish on a bicycle.

Here are there letters. i send them to you becuase i do not believe in sneaking around like a rat on a snake and contacting women behind my lovers back. Remember that the pain you are feeling you rot on yourself and on me. it is because of your betrayal we are both in pain. There four you must do the work to fix this. Here are the letters i recieve:

Reminder, this is the lad pretending to be another suitor:

Quote:
LETTER 1
Hello, am Shawn from Mingle2 it as being long i got your email from the site but am very busy with work that is why i took late to mail you baby...hope you are feeling good over there?...i am single man with no kid am looking for the right woman..am not sure if there's still something real on the site because i could remember when i was on the site i met a lot of women but they are not real, i am just checking my email folder now and i could see that i save your email there,although it as been long i open the site and as a matter of fact i cant remember my user and password there anymore...baby can i know if you are real am sorry to say and if you are ready to know each other??

And this is my attempt at writing a scam letter. Not bad (enough - but I'll get better. Er, worse):

Quote:
LETTER2
Greetings and salutations,

It has been a while since I wrote to you, my moist tart.I hope you are well and you do not mind if I stock you a little lol.Your butter face has haunted me in my dreams and have tried my vein to release this obsession but cannot.Since I first laid you with my eyes, have felt an ardischarge that burns and itches to my very loins.Have a fever and only one thing will help me.Am currently on a contract job in Dubai baby but very much want to know you in a biblical way.Answer me and Am ready to make all of your night dreams come true.

With the passion of a bronco, am
0r@nthal J0shu@ S1mpsen

i send this not to make you jelous. I told both of them i want to work things out with you. Please do not make light of my words or make me run into the arms of another man.

Kat

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as I enjoy reading your bait, I can't help but feel bad for all the poor women who have fallen victim to this scum. Make him pay for it.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning baby, how are u doing, I'm thinking of you and wish you a great day I want the best for you and hope things go your way. baby i got your mail i have being thinking alot about the situation already before coz i know many men would have be contacting you but my faith and the believing i have in Jesus Christ let me know that you are mine no matter rough and difficult we might going through for now i know by the special grace of almighty God everything will be OK...baby dont talk to anyone of them again and block your profile from the fishmeetfish or whatever you called the site the other man got your mail, is now i can see you are the best and honest woman in the world you really prove your love to me and am using this period of time to tell you that i have being working on the [tee hee!!] so that you will no how much i love you and how bad i need you in my life, I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I type this mail.

Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself.

I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes. My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends.

Tim,

Oh YAWN. Can this guy get any more boring? Doesn't he know O J Simpsen is hitting me up for some fun? Seriously, I think he's just watching the games and blowing smoke my way. I figured I'd throw some fershizzle into the mix. I cut out a lot of the crazy line spacing.

HEY BABE!!!!!
i am not rtyping very good an screen is buzzing in front of my eyes due to drugs but i miss u baby
the dream is sweet bu i have 2 tell u i get seesick so probably no ocean 4 us babe

imm doing good but the medications are doing something fizzy fynny to my brain rite now
omg it is strange those men
who contact me
were from a while ago i think i have not been interested in any other men since i met U
my sweet muffin pie baby u are the shizle 4 me and by Ceridwens unbleach mustash* i really miss
u and love u and that why i have to share those emails with you be cuz there are to be
NO SECREST BEWEEN US BABY EVER I ONLY WANT 2 BE TRUE 2 U o sorry for caps i am flying
on these drubs from the doctor
but so myuch happier
baby no
more
sadness
and
fetid position in teh shoe closet how are you doing with
[tee hee!!]

will try 2 write whne i can type bateer omg these drugs make me type with 2 fnigners and it take me a long time 2 ytpe this baby
i nees 2 sleep now
lobe u
xoxo

*may She forgive me for this transgression... Laughing

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RL travel and work have slowed my baits a bit, but I'm thinking it's good for them to have a less frequent contact with K.

Quote:
I miss you more then you know K. I really wish I could be there with you. I know you've been stressing out lately because we aren't together right now. I just want you to know how much I love and miss you. I think about you everyday. And I worry about you a lot too.

I just can't wait until we are together. I'm looking forward to that day. I just want you know that I'm not going anywhere and I hope when you see me you won't go anywhere either. I worry about what you'll think when you see me in person. And I worry if you'll still like me. But I'm sure you will.

I just want you to know how much you mean to me. You are my world. You're what makes me happy and feel complete. I miss you and love you so much. And I will always be here for you. Thank you for making me feel so special.

Yours forever,

Tim.

hi dear

thank u for this sweet note
drugs not so crazy now
typing better
i sleep a lot
doctor says only check email
one time a day
keeping stress low
hope u are ok
xoxo

Quote:
Hi baby,

Am getting better now thanks so much for asking,how about you too hope you are now OK?.I know that we don't get to talk or see each other as much as we'd like to right now, but our being apart doesn't change the way I feel about you. You are my everything, and I don't know what I would do with out you!

I want you to know how important you are to me, and that I treasure every moment with you. Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love. There really are no words to express the gratitude I feel that our hearts have come to dwell together as one.

There is a magic about you that attracts me to you like no other. You are so fun to be with, so interesting, so IRRESISTIBLE! When I am with you, I have not a care in the world.

I would be completely lost with out you in my life. It is such a blessing that I have you in my life. We are going to be parents. and You will be home, and we will have our beautiful daughter Zo! You are going to make an EXCELLENT mother to our kids, and an even greater wife to me.

Just know that nothing anybody says or does will change my feelings for you!
I don't care what anybody else says or thinks about the two of us, I love you, and to hell with everybody else

I love you with all my heart and soul

Baby I got a bad note from my friend this morning I mean my friend I gave you his account before we stop talking.

He loan me $7,000 for my hotel and the doctor bill for my worker and for my treatment also....he mail me this morning that he was in need of the money seriously.

He thought am lying to him in the first place that you will send $2000 to his account I don't want to tell him what happen that time I just tell him I was sick and am unable to contact you that's why he didn't get the money yet.

Baby please I want you to try and help me transfer the $7000 to his account today coz I can see the way my friend is feeling for the money and I know he truly need it...thank you and love you so much my angel.

Yours sincere,

Tim.

I suspect I may get another piggy if I can maneuver this right... I let him sit for a day, and I do hope his mule is miffed.

Quote:
Hello dear,

Darling I have being waiting to hear back from you what happen you keep silent on me...I miss you so much here and thinking about you am worried I didn't hear from you.

Baby I can't wait to read back from you asap, love you more,more, and more.

Your love,

Hi love,

I'm sorry for my silence. The medications have made me very sleeping at times and then very much groggy and fizyz. I must tell you when we had our fight I deleted some of the emails we sent. Can you please send me your firend's bank details again? I will have a chat with the bank this afternoon when i go to pay some of my mother's expenses.

please do not take my silence as anger. i am adjusting my schedule these days. however now i must ask you how it is going with [tee hee]? what is the progress on ....?

i look forward to hearing from you babe
xoxoxo

Quote:
Oh baby am working on [tee hee] immediately i work everything out and am sure by next week everything will be Ok and you will get [tee hee] to show they are for you alone oka?

It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Baby this is my friend account details again; Name :
Account number .
Routing number.
Bank name :

[same as before]

Honey let me know when the bank got the money transfer to my friend account and mail the bank confirmation so i can see and tell my friend the money has being sent to his account. love you so much sweetie.

xoxoxo,

hi love,

i transferred $7500 to the account. It sounded like you were in a bit of a binder so i added some extra for you xoxo. she said it would go in for processing today but because this is Saturday it may not post until Monday morning. Your friend will see a deposit from Citibank by then.

Now. Let's talk [tee hee!] Smile [more admonitions, instructions]

I love you & am feeling like i can trust u again. I have 2 take my meds now so i will be fizzy again tonight, but i will check in tomorrow to see if u sent me [tee hee]. i love you!!

K

Quote:
Hi dear,

Baby thank you so much for your effort on me you are the world best wife in the world, may God bless our relationship...am really grateful.

Honey I'm working on [tee hee] I will be through with it by Tuesday believe me I bet you will like ----...the more I get your mail the more I get stronger my pretty angel.

Oh no. You are not weaseling out of it so easily, my peculiar husband.

You are my breath and everything to me. Words just can't express how much you are making the love that I have for you grow stronger and stronger each and every day. You have become a special part of my body and I love everything about you. Loving you is what I live for and making you happy is my mission. I promise to love and cherish you until the end of time. I just want you to handle the love that I have for you with care and so much affection. I love you now and I will continue to love you always and forever.

I can't stop loving you because you are the one person who knows just how to make me laugh and always knows how to put a smile on meyface even when the world is against me. You know just how to make me happy and for that loving you seems so enjoyable and with such a big happy moment.

Love you so much my dear K,

Tim.

quick before the drugs kick in i am writing you,

I am so happy to hear the [teehee] is coming Tuesday!! That makes my heart sling. Haha you know i would leave you forever if you don't do that. But i know you love me and you will follow through on your word. I have chosen tryst over fear. I am looking forward to [tee hee] so I can choose my dress and move on with our wedding. Since the bride's mother traditionally pays, I have set aside a bit for our wedding event, and for our honeymoon dear. I am renting a private beach which is $12,000 because it is an environmelent sensitivity with the red bearded endangered squirrels, and the security guards are another $2,000 for the day. I would like you to send me a menu sometime with no gluten or lactose since i am intolerant, and that costs more babe, and the bun gallows for the guests are also adding to the cost, but this will be the wedding of the centurian for us.

But I do need to see [tee hee]. Tuesday my dear, or the wedding is off!!! LOL. Laughing

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, brings a tear to my eye to see young couple getting married. Perhaps you should still think of a location? How about a romantic retreat in the middle of African countryside (read: nowhere)? I hear Safari Hotels has some really nice locations where your lad can spend some quality time alone with...err, himself mostly, but that's not the point.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious, have you thought of S1mba's modality?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooh! It's a lovely time of the year in Africa - maybe I could persuade a getaway, Duckling! As a nuptial preparation, I acquired a shiny new skype account... Wink

Capone, I am off to study S1mba now - thanks for the tip! Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Started to compose a note to be sent out early Monday, and accidentally hit send. Ugh...

hi love,

i am going to try working today. My doctor thinks i am ready to go back to work.

Quick thinking...

lol i hit send too soon, i mean tomorrow. my doctor says i am ok to work monday. baby your friend should see the money in the morning. i am gongn to be at work

Hey, why not turn a goof into a trend?

O dear i keep hitting send

i am going to be at work tomorrow but not sure how long i will last. do not worry baby and

oops: I did it again...

wow i need 2 wait until meds are out of my body before i type hahaha

do not worry and i will email u tomorrow sometims but late night becoz i am back at lamas class with my frniend Char
xoxo

Quote:
Oh that's good I'm really happy to hear that doctor say you are now OK to work, and make sure you take all your med for better and stronger recovery okay?
Love you dear,
Tim.

O fear not, husband. I will be sure to medicate heavily over the next week or so...

ETA:

Quote:
Honey I know my uncle will see the money, I just want to have the bank transfer details with me that's why I said you should try and get baby..honey try and go to the bank on your way going to work and mail it to me...love you my queen.

Wait, wha....? Uncle?

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:
As a nuptial preparation, I acquired a shiny new skype account... Wink

Just in time for July then. Mr. Green
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=250654

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ oh yes, July date is on my calendar! Cool
Lad has replied now to each of my misfired emails individually... time waster duly noted.

Quote:
Alright dear I heard that you will be at work am happy for that my angel, stay cool and strong better and angel.
xoxo

Quote:
Alright dear I can't wait to read back from you then, honey don't forget to mail me the bank transfer confirmation details also coz I want to contact my friend immediately the bank said the money is clear to his account to confirm from him so that I will have rest of mind and not bother much again that's the reason why I said you should try and go to the bank on your way going to work tomorrow so you can do this for me asap....thank you and love you so much for your effort and careering.
Kisses! Kisses!! Kisses!!!.

So now the uncle is back to being a friend.

Hi babe,

my work starts earl in the morning and the bank does not open until after i am at work, so there is no way to get there first thing love. my relatives are nicer than yours i think. They would not demand a borrow back so soon. anyway i call the bank but it has not officially opened this morning but my banker picked up and she said there is no need to worry about a transfer, once she hit the sent button it went to his bank and is queefed up for going to his account. She sounded a little annoyed that i call, so i will make sure not to do that again. she will confirm later when the bank opens.

now that the money issue is resolved, let's talk wedding. I am looking forward to [tee hee] first thing tommorrow darling! I am so excited to see. I bought some special lingering undergirdles just for you, dear. They are lovely pink shiny spandex and cost me $150. Only you will see them of course on our wedding night. What color shall i paint my toenails baby?

Today is a good drub day. My meds are not causing problems so i will go back to full does tonight.

Careering so much for you my sweet peculiar husband!!! Smushes, kisses and toelicks!

Quote:
Oh baby,

Honey am sorry to hear that your banker sound annoyed to you...baby you know is better for me to have the bank confirmation in my email for reference that's the reason why I said you should go there and get the confirmation sent to my email am sorry baby for what your banker did.

But baby I will love you to go and see that your banker at the bank and let her know that she has no any authority to talk to you anyhow on phone coz is your right to confirm from the bank if the money get sent or not, am really sad for her attitude to you on phone.

How did she want you to know if the money is sent to the account...is she going to call you and tell you that the money is already there coz I don't really understand why she would be talking to you with annoyed on phone. Baby try and go the bank for the confirmation and let her know what she did is not polite.

Yes concering our wedding I will send [tee hee] baby . I will love you to paint your toenail colour red.

Baby you are the bride you are the one suppose to mail me the items for our wedding I mean the foods and the drinks we are going to use on that day. So I want the items from you and I want to know the number of peoples you are inviting so I can calculate everything together with my own peoples here...sweetie I can't wait to read back from you.

xoxo
Tim

hi love,

quick note becoz i am still at work but the banker called again and said the transfer was sent back due to a problem with that account. She could not say much over the phone but she is looking into why the transfer failed. I am angry becoz i know you are expecting this right away. Baby do you have another account I can transfer into right away? the money is now back in my account again but i can move it into your account. Baby what is going on with your friend? do you trust this friend? please let me know right away. I am trying to get permission to leave work early so i can trasfer money to you baby but if this account is no good I can't send you the money.

Oh baby I am so excited for tomorrow and [tee hee]!!! why do you have to wait until tomorrow? Can you sent it today? I will watch for the email with [tee hee]. I am so excites about our wedding!!!!

ok have to get back to work.

love you much!!!!!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the [tee hee] in lieu of the trophy I'm hoping to get, but I don't want to jinx it. I know, that makes no sense, but still...

Quote:
Hi love,

Baby I have sent my friend mail that the account he gave to me is not correct but I haven't hear back from him...baby you can go home I can see you really try for me I appreciate all your stress and effort on me thank you so much.

Don't bother yourself again you can go home immediately you are through for work and take your rest I waill get back to you as soon as my send me the new account info.

Love you so much my queen.

Hmmmm... I suspect the lad just discovered the bank account was closed, and doesn't want K to know why Wink In the meantime, let's just pander to this one's sense of greed, shall we?

Hi sexy man,

I'm really disappointed about the money not getting to you. I got your note as i was leaving work to go to the bank, so I did not head to the bank but came back to my office instead. The banker was rude and i did not want to talk with her again so that was a relief that i don't have to go. Next time I will ask for a different person.

Tomorrow will be a very happy day for me with [tee hee], and I really hope your friend can figure out the account or give you a good one so i can get that money to you AFAP. What time will you send [tee hee] babe? I am so very excited about that!!!

Since i have a few minutes to myself here, I am making a list of food for the wedding since you are so correct as always that I should do this as the bride, and obviously you are choosing some low-class food options there my love - LOL, just like a man. I prefer to go with seafood since that has no gluten or lactation. I can choose between the urchin nut encrusted Rock Lobster in a tanning butter reduction over rice (I am assuming 100 people at $50 per plate, so about $5000 for the entrance) or we can go with the more traditional wedding turkey dinner with rosemary sausage stuffing, candied yams, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie for a palate cleanser. That is $45 per plate, so not a lot of difference there. Seafood would be nice!

The cake will cost $600 which includes cake tears, transportation, and serving by two ushers in tuxedos. I would like cheesecake on every layer with a classic merangue icing. What can I say, I'm traditional.

If we have wine, brandy, creme de Rose and Jagermeister for the toasts, the liquor bill for 100 comes to about $1000.

We are at roughly $7000 for food, snacks and booze, plus the $12000 for the venus, so we're about $19,000 before the wedding dress, hotel rooms, and travel costs for friends. We need to have the event in Bend unless you have another good idea, so I really need to know how many people you're bringing babe.

I'm going to set aside about $30,000 from mom's money for the wedding. It will be the last time either of us gets married because this time it is for life. happy face!!

I love you. I love you for [tee hee]. I love you for being my peculiar husband. I love you for careering for me so deeply and for letting me choose the menu. I love you for briging your friends to the wedding. I love you for reminding me to take my meds. I love you for reading my words when i am typing on drugs still. I love you for [tee hee] tomorrow!!!!

xoxoxo

Quote:
Oh baby I calculated all the peoples that I will invite they will up to 120 from my own side coz I will invite all my childhood friends and all my workers and also all my friends from other countries.

I have friends in Ukraine, United Kingdom,Spain,Turkey,Kuwait,Germany,Italy and Brazil...all of them are going to be there on that day.

That day will be my best day so far and I can't wait to see that day anymore I really miss my angel and need you so bad I can't wait to kiss you from head to toe and have a nice night night with you I bet you will really enjoyed the first night we sleep together.

Baby I will send [tee hee] 5pm time here which will be which will be 1pm your time there coz I will need to go to work tomorrow morning and take off from work to [tee hee] and send it to you...

Can't wait to [tee hee] anymore.

Love you my sexy angel.

Hi love!

I will adjust the budget then and set aside about twice my original calculation - thank you so much for letting me know, and I am excited it will be such a big wedding!!

And [tee hee] will be wonderful i know. I will be watching the clock baby and waiting for them!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh yeah.... I smell a whiff of bacon in the air!

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved reading this:

Quote:

Baby I have sent my friend mail that the account he gave to me is not correct but I haven't hear back from him

Smooth seas ahead! Unless you have the lactating sea food.

This is a great bait and filled with laughs, keep on keeping on.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic