SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some who call me Tim NSFW - Wedding Blues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been waiting for Gwen! I sense a bit of pain coming to the lad, very very soon. Laughing

*isn't Netflix marathons and starbucks a great combo? I just started season 4 of big cat diary. Second or third time I have watched it (some episodes I have seen more than twice), it's that good!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH after some great guidance by my awesome mentor Duckling, I believe Gwen is going to be present but somewhat in the background. In fact, she and my character are going out for dinner tonight for a little girl chat... Any guesses on what this good friend might say over dinner? Wink

Quote:
Baby what is going on am not happy here coz this time around you don't care to talk to me like before since early morning I sent u mail and u said u are going for dinner with mom have u not yet back it late here now and the time here now is 11:15pm I should have be on bed but I can't sleep I just feel so worried coz I haven't hear from my angel...don't just keep me so boring and feel so sad here baby talk to me. U know I can't do without you my peculiar wife.

Lad's time zones are all off for where he thinks I am. I should ask where he thinks I am....

Hi baby!

OMG it has been an awful day. My computer flashed some message and everything went down again and the internet box connector thing went dead. I had to call the Nerd Commandos to come in and look at it and they said my Rowder was broken. It cost $200 to get a new one installed but I am now back online. Babe this happen around lunch so i never did get to Western Union to talk to Gwen but she and I are having dinner tonight when she gets off work. She had something very important to say and said it would be best if she told me at dinner, so we are meeting very soon.

Babe i am so flatulated over all of this and it will be good to let off some of that air tonight over dinner in a fancy place. I am so sorry for being quiet but babe I need U to know if I am quiet it is never anything wrong with you!!! I really love you and am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I am so touched by your concern for me babe and it is very fattering but I don't want you to worry, ok baby?

I need to get ready for din now, and I am sure I will have news tonight.
xoxoxo

Sure... maybe. That would be about 4am his time. Suck it up, Buttercup.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Every night I close my eyes and dream of the day when we will be together again. No matter what you do, I can't stop loving you, and I only want to be with you every day. I believe you're my one true love and I'd sacrifice myself to have you here with me. I want you to know that I am dedicated to our love. Thinking about you is what gets me through the day. Dreaming of our life together always gives me something to look forward to. You're my sunshine on a cloudy day, a rose among a field of weeds, and all that I am and all that I ever hope to be, revolves around you. Remember when the darkness surrounds us and storm clouds fill the sky, there's someone here who loves you, someone who wants to spend her life with you. I want you to believe in me, in us, the way that I do. I'm here for you to lean on.baby are you back home from dinner with Gwen now????

OK, this may cause some twigness to occur, but I couldn't resist this delicious buffet of trust, kindness of a friend, and football taunt... I hope he chokes on this Cool But then again, he is claiming to be a good 'Murrican...

Hi love,

I had a strange dinner with Gwen. She is very concerned about me, so I understand that and I know her heart is in the right place. She said she did not accept the bank transfer from my mom's account when I tried to send it to her, and she warned me about WU to other places. She wanted to know all about you and I told her you and I are very much in love.

Honey i am crying right now. She said WU will be a terrible thing if I send money and she will not help me and she has convince me that the money will be stolen if I send it to you through WU or MG. I believe her, baby. She said once it leaves the US it disappears for good and she even works there at WU. She tried to warn me about thieves in other places and especially in Nigeria but when I told her how much we are in love, and that you are a respectable contractor she said you have many options with the US embassy and you should definitely go there.

Honey i think she has a very good point. I am so sad that you can't do this any other way because the bank transfer i tried to do with Gwen was working. I know it would work for you too but I think Gwen is right. I think you need to start with the embassy baby. You said your passport is still with the hotel so that's your mace in the pole, baby.

i am going to bed now because i feel so bad and i just need to sleep. I had no idea those places were so awful baby, and I'm relieved that we did not make you run around for nothing. My love the money would have disappeared and you never would have seen it if i had sent it through WU.

Please go to the embassy first thing in the morning, promise me that baby Tim?

Gwen said the US played the Nigerians in football yesterday and we WON!! She said the Nigerian team played badly and looked like a bunch of little boys next to the big Americans. She said Altidore was an amazing player and scored both goals. Do you get the football games in the hotel, or did you follow it at all? I bet if u did, U were cheering on the USA and watching them win. Go USA!!

honey I love you and I know you can get help at the embassy. Let me know how that goes, baby!!

Yeah... I gotta work on resisting the temptation to taunt and heckle...

ETA: apparently football is not the first thing on this lad's mind. I am so dissapoint.

Quote:
Baby let me know what exactly is going on there coz I don't understand u and Gwen anymore..I know she is the one trying to convince u not to send the money coz and I am so disappointed that u didn't trust me u think I will not return the money back when I get back home.Gwen is lieing to u that if she send the money through WU the money will lost is a big lie U should have tell me all this while that I should not excep anything and I won't relied on u coz now am in serious sad and trouble today is monday already.baby u let me down despit all the promise and vow u made I don't believe that u can have doubt in me....I want u to know there's nothing like the money will lost if u send it okay? Is just that u don't want to help me with the money and Gwen don't know the kind of man I am. I want you to mail me back now baby please can u collect the money from Gwen and send it yourself or u tell her to send it in your front as early as possible in the morning coz
I will leave the hotel today if I couldn't meet up with the money am oweing and also the hospital bill so baby I need reply from u asap coz I feel so down right now.

Hmmm... time for a slap? Or silence?

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved your football taunt. If you do slap him, make sure you leave a good hand print. It sounds like he doesn't trust your judgement. Now that isn't something someone in a loving relationship would do. If he can't stand on his one two feet, how will he ever be able to take care if you. Haha!

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamzilla wrote:
If you do slap him, make sure you leave a good hand print.

Why?

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was just a joke, I'll remember that I'm not funny in the future. Crying or Very sad

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never said that. I was genuinely curious.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, I just figure if you feel the need to come down hard on the lads, might as well do it in a way that makes them think twice about doing it again. I know this is a finesse game, and you can't always do that, but once in awhile isn't too bad. I guess it's my upbringing, if a guy got out of line you would take them out back a throw them a beating. And that's just not possible in this case. I'm sure you can tell how green I am. I still have quite a bit to learn.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol Football reference! I don't follow sports but I did find that hilarious! It's not even football season. Laughing

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had some sound input about the timing of a measured, rational response. I sent this:

My dear,

I was wide awake in our warm weather and unable to sleep worrying about you, but then I log in to email and find this very frantic and accusationist email from you and my heart is saddened.

Baby, I recognize that you are fruestrated, but I am NOT your target or the cause of your problems and I appreciate it if you practice good communication skills with me because I am not a woman who fights or raises her voice, and I would not tolerate that in my home either.

Please read the email I sent you. Read it twice, and slowly.

At no time did Gwen accuse you of not paying me back, and it hurts me to my very soul that you would think that of her. She is looking out for you and for me, and I think she is being a good friend that way.

I am shocked and exmayed that you would accuse me of not wanting to help you. That is unacceptable.

Read my email again. Gwen suggested a wonderful option and I advise you as a US Citizen traveling abroad to act on her very wise and caring advice.

I am very hurt by your words but I understand you are feeling helpless and frenetic and terse, and so I am willing to overlook this if you feel like apologizing and bending over fresh start.

I will look for your note tomorrow.
your loving wife
K

The reaction was good and shows that the bait is still going strong, and it revealed something that may turn out to be interesting. Sorry to be cryptic - I'm going to wait a bit before posting more on this one, but suffice it to say the reply above seems to have done the trick.

Did I mention how awesome it is to have a wonderful mentor? Cool

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**** said in voice of Gene Wilder in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, when going through the scary tunnel ****

The suspense is killing me!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby am not saying that Gwen accuse me but what trying to say is that tell her to send the money there's nothing going to happen with it and immediately she got the money send let me know by mailing me the WU receipt coz I will need the senders name,MTCN number and the text question and answer as soon as I got this I will go and pick the money up instantly baby am so sorry if u feel so sad about the mail am not just feel so happy here I know is not your fault but if not coz of my wallet I lost which my credit card and some other stuff is there I won't have this problem. And if she no she can't send it I have one of my friend in the state that he can't help me receive the money and send it to me so I will just ask for my friend WU info and she will send the money to him. Baby today is Monday let's solve this money issue and let's forget about it and plan our wedding coz I will soon be back home and I don't want us to take much time anymore coz am ready to settledown with my u and start new life. So I need ur reply about this baby...will u tell her to send it and tell her there's nothing going to happen to the money or I should send u my friend info and send it to him there in the state.I love u baby and I can't wait to see u anymore no body can change my mind or stop me for loving u my queen. Waiting to read back from u. Kisses, kisses, and big hug.

hi love,

it is so good to read this becoz you seem more calm today. it would still be better if i can just do a transfer for your friend to his bank. I do not get paid for a while so i have to do this from the bank from my moms account. i am sorry this is becoming so difficult but i am trying my best and if you get mad at me when i am trying it makes me feel like not trying any more. Go ahead and send me your friend info and i will try to respond at lunch. I have to go to work now babe and we are still on overtime and travel with the new contract so i have limited time today.

Baby i would love to show you some of the ideas i have about the decorations for the wedding. Do you prefer indoors or waterside? And what date would be good? I think a Thursday wedding would be charming to give us the weekend for our honeymoon. I still need to know how many people you are inviting. I don't have to make any plans until you get back but some places you need to give 6 months notice so if I know about how many people you will have there I will know what vintage we are looking at.
xoxoxo

Quote:
Baby my friend said he is not in the state right now he and he said you can send the money to me direct from western union he said that is how him just receive money from his cousin today and the money did not lost...baby i dont want us to talk much anymore about this western union...go and meet Gwen today and send the money the money is with her already i believe the money cant lost baby i will get it immediately u got it sent okay?....baby i cant wait to read back from u baby try and send the money this afternoon and lets forget about it and plan our wedding.

This makes me so sad. We are now at the place where we started. Baby, you keep asking me to do something that is impossible and not wise. Gwen gave us very good advice already, but I have not heard that you are trying the embassy yet and this is confusing to me why you are not getting the help of our government when it is there for you. I had a very good plan for transfer and that would have worked at the start with your account, but you are insisting on western which is not an option.

Baby you and I need to come up with our own plan. I know bank transfer can work and I know you can figure out a way to make it work. Please let me know when you are ready.

My coworkers are waiting for me for the ride north now. I won't be online until late tonight but I will think of you today and I will try to concentrate on happy thoughts of when you are home and we can get married.
I love you babe!
xoxo

Quote:
Ok baby i will get back to you right now give me some hours and will you be able to send the money today if i get the Closed lad accounts account for you now?...please get back to me asap

hi, we are just now on the new site ready to work. If I have information in the next couple of hours, I can try to find a bank in town before we get back on the road. Remember i also have the class with my friend tonight. I will do what I can, babe, and I really want to hep you out before Monday ends becoz i know U have a tight place but i cant make promises. i will absolutely do my best ok? i love you & really want this to get fixed for you. xoxoxo

Thankfully, the lad was occupied with something else. Here, piggy piggy!!!

Quote:
Baby sorry am sorry I couldn't get back in time I was having meeting with the hotel manager to hold on for me till tomorrow.

This is the account info....
Name :
Account number
Routing number
Bank name :

Baby you can now transfer the money now and let's forget about WU I will be waititng for ur mail immediately u got the money transfer. Baby try and figure it out and let's forget about this and plan our wedding okay?...I can't wait to have a dinner with u and cuddle with u my peculiar wife. Kisses, kisses and big hug.

YES!!!
Reported. Um... appears to be a US account.....

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
congrats on the piggy!!!!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OINK OINK!!! clapping

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[Sniff] My little Kitty is all grown up. Crying or Very sad

Wait, I already used that cliche once. Whatever. Welcome to the pig farmer union, Kitty! clapping

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you everyone!! And special thanks to Duckling for AWESOME advice!! Cool

No word from the lad tonight, but I hear the distinct rumblings of labor from my friend Charlotte...

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I smell bacon? Congratulations.

The mods will ensure that the account is dealt with and if the person is a victim that they are warned as well.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to kick him in the eggs and grab his bacon! Nice job!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Populate your sty! Congrats on the piggy!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
baby am very happy to hear from you that i should list the type of foods, drinks and total number of people i want to be there on our wedding day. ok here are the lists; foods;
Freshly Baked Mini Cheddar Biscuits filled with a Smoked Corn Chicken Salad, deliciously seasoned Ground Beef filled, Baked Golden Brown and served with Mint, English Stilton, Challah, Fig Syrup, House-made Chicken Sausage, Fresh Herbs, Butter Poached in a Smoked Tomato Sofrito, Classic Caesar Salad,
Asparagus, Zucchini, Yellow Squash & Roasted Peppers, henri jayer 1985 wine, vosne, I don't know the total number of peoples we are going to invite yet but at least 300 peoples is ok. Baby I hope you have gotten the money sent to the account now..love to read back from you.

The lad has forgotten my character is lactose intolerant and gluten free. Normally, he would pay for that, but today my character is utterly heartbroken at something she discovered yesterday. Something he will need to atone for...

You have some splaining to do, Timothy.

I am going to ask you a question and I want you to think very carefully about your answer, because I already know the truth.

I learned something about you yesterday that makes me so angry i never want to talk to you again.

I know who you are: a liar.

Answer this question, T1mothy:

are you back on Mingle?

Actually, the boi never really left. I remembered to check last night, and he has been active within the day, so I screen cap'd that just in case.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting and congrats on the pig!!
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing BUSTED!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh what a suck baby what have i done i can believe you will said i am a liar....well pertaining to mingle am not there since when i met you i dont even remember my password on the site anymore....am honestly sad to hear that from you....can you plz reply me asap...love you so much.

Your profile on mingle says you have been active within the last day, but if that wasn't enough, you actually contacted one of my friends and you are now chatting with her. She sent me screen images of your activity. I told you not to lie to me.

I hate you. I bought fourteen pairs of shoes to wear on our honeymoon.

OUR HONEYMOON.

I told my friend to keep chatting with you and see how far you will go with it. At some point, she will laugh in your face and call you a whorish little boy and a tramp.

Don't contact me again.

HA. Every woman he is chatting with will now be suspect.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great baiting! He's going to be paranoid with every single person he's communicating with on Mingle!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post mortem...

Quote:
Oh baby what is that your friend name i swear am not chatting with anybody believe me i dont remember my password on the site again...baby am not here to hurt or cheat on you believe me i swear with my both parents grave am not there anymore.

"I'm not cheating on you with your friend! What's her name?" LOL_sign

Quote:
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed. o be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. baby talk to me you know i cant do without you.

"Oh noooo!! The money is disappearing before my eyes!!!"

Quote:
You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies; trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved......For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud........ It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people....................baby am not myself anymore.

"Maybe more copy pasta will bring her back to me! Chicks dig this stuff!"

Quote:
Good morning baby how was your night and how was mom hope shes doing great..baby i miss you so much and i will love to read back from you i cant forget you in my life baby.

"Denial! Disavowal! Pretend nothing ever happened! Yeah, that should work!!"

Crickets....

"She's DUMPED me?? I know, I'll create a whole different character and try to get her back that way! She's dumb. She'll never check to see if she ever corresponded with this person on the dating site, and SURELY she wouldn't keep a detailed list of who she has been in contact with, and ABSOLUTELY she would not see that these two email accounts are using the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS!!!

Quote:
Hello, am Sh@wn from Mingle2 it as being long i got your email from the site but am very busy with work that is why i took late to mail you baby...hope you are feeling good over there?...i am single man with no kid am looking for the right woman..am not sure if there's still something real on the site because i could remember when i was on the site i met a lot of women but they are not real, i am just checking my email folder now and i could see that i save your email there,although it as been long i open the site and as a matter of fact i cant remember my user and password there anymore...baby can i know if you are real am sorry to say and if you are ready to know each other??

LOL_sign

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic