SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some who call me Tim NSFW - Wedding Blues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty meets the Mad Chemist-what a concept.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a mouth on this guy.

Quote:
On 2014-08-01 13:45, giles tim wrote:

Your fourafthers were very stupid you peoples must be mad for that your mail...do you think you are talking to kid am pretty sure you don't know who is this.

What do you mean by west lady and money? Your father must be mad for that calling your self B0ko haram. If you know you are B0ko haram and you are aure sure of yourself let me have your details. Or you better fuck off and stop disturbing me.

Naturally, B0ko Haram can not stand for such disrespect.

Quote:
On 2014-08-01 16:32, 1awa1 wrote:

Ohhhhh Tell me who U are. U think you big man? Tell me WHERE u are. What have u done in life boy? U know what we have done? We have north. Soon ALL NIGERIA. U say u in Borno. Where. We come to u. Is easy. Tell me where.

U want my detail to bring to police? U go ahead and ask NAF man who went to Borno to spy on B0ko Haram! NO, you can not ask this man! HE IS DEAD without his HEAD!!

Is OK. We do not know where YOU are. But we know where is YOUR LADY FROM West. In PORT HARCOURT. LET US SHOW U WHO IS B0KO HARAM!!!!

DONT WANT WORK WITH US? OK. FINE. WE VISIT WOMAN FROM WEST.

IF U IN BORNO U BETTER LEAVE BEFORE U BECOME LIKE DAMBOA PEOPLE. OOOOOOOOOOOO

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could use Boko Boy's sweet voice promising to send him a letter. Padme knows what I'm talking about. Wink

That is, if he could afford a damn number. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's even being terse with his wife these days. Kat has some harsh words for him as well.

Quote:
Hi,
Why don't u talk to me anymore? Are you still communicating with those hackers? Bcos I didn't hear from u anymore.

You are a lousy husband.
You have left me stranded in Port Harcourt all alone with our money, and you won't come over from your Borno state to meet your future wife for a few days and pick up the money I have brought for you. I honestly don't know what to think of you any more. You were so sweet to me before and now it's like you're a totally differnt person.

Is that clear? Now do you know why I don't talk to you any more? I am waiting for you to grow up and be a man and come to me. I still love you and I am still hoping you will act like my husband, but you don't.

I don't know if you remember Mr. Blessed who emailed me a while back. He lives in Nigeria and I have been in touch with him. He is a lovely, handsome, caring man and he had the courage and the manhood to send me a photo with a sign. So far he is the only person brave and chivalrous and ardischarged to do that for me. I have always been completely honest and transparent with you, and you have returned that favor with pomes copied from the internet, and girlish groveling and begging for money. I cannot imagine Mr. Blessed ever stooping so low as to ask a woman for money. It should have been my clue about you from the start.

I am going to wait for you right here in Port Harcourt for a while at the $ Hotel. The owner's wife and I have become good friends, and we are about to do some shopping in town and then we'll be back for dinner. I might check email today, or I might not, but I expect to see you arrive at the hotel soon.

If you do not come here within in 2 days, I will assume you no longer want to marry me.

Katrina

Mr. Blessed is concerned as well:

Quote:
Hi dear,

Goodmorning dear katrina how was your night? Baby I can't sleep very well last night I was thinking about you and feeling like you are not that much comfortable at that hotel you are. Baby I want you to come down to Lagos today.

Lagos is very peaceful, and is the number one state in Nigeria that has better facilities the best hotel in Nigeria is here in Lagos and many other things am very sure you will enjoy here, that will also give us opportunity to see each other and have a better day. Dear I can't wait to see you what exactly time are you coming? If the owner of the hotel there says he didn't know any hotel in Lagos I can make arrangement for that but am sure he will know some of the hotel he can direct you to here and I will come and meet you there or we can meet at the lagos airport just let me know the exactly time you are coming.

Dear I can't wait to see you and show you how much I love you I want to kiss you from head to toe, I want to have a better night with I hope you know what I mean by this is not that I rude to say this baby but just to let you know how much I need you in my life.

Am telling all my mind now and I wish I could see you and tell you more and show it to you I'm not all those fake peoples please baby stop taling to those fake peoples. I couldn't believe that your finance you are talking about is real because if he is real I know he would come and see you at the hotel since when you have been here in Nigeria, I guess is part of those fake peoples. If you have his details you can give me and let me help you talk to him so you can know what am talking about because I remember you said he is in Borno state and those fake peoples also from M@iduguri same place baby you need to be very wise please I love you and I don't want to lose you I really want to be with you for life.

I will be waiting to hear good news from you. Blessed love K more than anything.

He is referring to some of the "hacked" emails from Jimmy talking about M@iduguri. Kat will respond later...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duckling wrote:
He could use Boko Boy's sweet voice promising to send him a letter.

haha.... this may need to happen Twisted Evil

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fickle Tim... so quick to give up a bride to another:

Quote:
im very happy for u to hear that u later get in touch with Mr blessed and god so good u are in his country and he sent u his details, i will use the opportunity to tell u that u can go and meet him and stop staying alone or u called him to come and meet u there so he can keep ur company there, bcos u cant see me there.

my advise for u is to be very careful there quickly look for Mr blessed so u can plan ur life with him and marry him....wish u and Mr blessed happy married life in advance.

Mr blessed is real but we peoples here in borno and Maiduguri were not real... to be honest with u keep talking to him and make sure u hold him tight so that u wont lose him.

bye.

So Tim is now thinking he's off the hook in terms of his Borno state character, and is claiming he's "not real". And of course, Western women can be given as brides with just a word. Because we marry so easily that way. Rolling Eyes I think Tim's troubles are far from over.

ETA

Mr. Blessed wrote:
i hope theres nothing wrong baby because i can see you keep so quite on me today, i want you to know that i feel so down and doubt if there anything happen there because i haven't hear from you today am sure you are getting all my email.

baby talk to me i want to read back from you and i cant wait to see you here in lagos.

Now as far as Mr. Blessed goes... Kat will simply have to fall in love with him and get him to start on a nice journey somewhere!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Katrina is fed up with her fiance. In a final note, she decides to cc all of his "Tim" accounts, including the hacked accounts, and she sends this:

So now the hackers are at it again. Regardless, I know my husband can read this one way or another. Since my husband has chosen to remain silent, I am sending this to all of you.

Timothy, you are a lame, useless and shameful man. I wash my hands of you. You are not a man but a child. You cannot satisfy your woman and I am taking my leave of you.

I will remain in Port Harcourt for a bit longer because I have had a good time wandering through the shops in town, meeting a lot of the local people, and trying out the food. I'm liking it here, but am thinking about my next destination, whether it is Lagos or another city, but I might just go ahead and meet Mr. Blessed in Lagos in a few days as he has asked. He at least is behaving like a man and not a child.

Adoo.
Katrina

So now B0k0 has the latest exchange where Kat accuses Tim of being a child and unable to satisfy his woman, and that she's got a large identity footprint in PH and a destination with another man in Lagos. Lots of great info sent to a hacked email account! What on earth is Tim feeling at this very moment?

Mourning and crying, Kat replies to Mr. Blessed:

Hello, dear. I have just had a very emotional discussion with someone pretending to be my fiance, or maybe it was a man who said all along he was my fiance and is not. I am so confused. All I know is you are the only person who is real.

I am crying so hard right now. I came all this way to meet the man I love, and he has completely broken my heart. The hotel owner's wife is making me tea and then I am going to bed. I have not felt such pain in my heart in a long time. My dear, I need to heal up from this loss. I am staying in Port Harcourt another day or so, and I may leave for another city. Tell me about Lagos and where you live, but I am also looking at some of the other hotels in this chain. The owner said he will transfer my room reservation to another one of their hotels. I will find the website and send it to you so you know where I am.

At this point I am lost. I have just said goodbye to the love of my life. I am so very sad.
Katrina

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1awa1 from B0ko forwards the note sent to "Tim and the hackers" to "Tim" and writes this:

Quote:

SUBJECT: HAHAHA HAVE NOTE FROM YOUR WOMAN!!!!!!!
DATE: 2014-08-01 22:42
TO: Tim

BOY,

LOOK! I HAVE NOTE FROM YOUR WOMAN FROM WEST. SHE IN PORT HARCOURT STILL. U THINK U CAN LIVE IN BORNO STATE ANYWHERE AND NOT ANSWER B0KO HARAM?? NEWS FOR U BOY! WE BRING HER TO BORNO FOR YOU. OK? THE WOMAN AND HER MONEY. LET HER STAY HERE WITH OUR WOMEN. NIGERIA NEVER GET THEIR GIRLS BACK!!!! FOOOOOOLS.

WHAT WILL U DO ABOUT THIS -NOTHING. BECAUSE U SMALL BOY WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO TALK TO WOMAN ON INTERNET. YOUR FATHER CRIES IN HIS WIFE BOOSOM BECAUSE SON IS NOT A MAN.

WE IN REAL LIFE HERE. U TELL HER SHE LIKE MAIDUGURI BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE SHE IS COMING SOOOOOOON.

!!!! !!!!!!!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad could have a nice job working for the Nigerian Travel Council the way he's promoting Lagos. Too bad his career goals are taking him elsewhere...

helpful travel agent Blessed wrote:
Hello, dear. Why are you crying please baby cry no more I want you to give thanks to God who let you know that all this peoples are fake and also give glory to him that bring me to your life, if you can remember all what I told you I said you should stop talking to all those peoples and I also ask you that how sure do you believe that man because you said he work in Borno state here in Nigeria and those scam orphange peoples also in M@iduguri which is the capital of Borno state..since then I have been having doubt in that your man I know is those peoples planing those stuff. Am just grateful for you now that you can know am real and am ready to be with you and love you for the rest of my life till I grow older.

Lagos is very sweet, full of lot of fun, the number one beautiful, nice and peaceful state in Nigeria. All the hotels here in Lagos are very fine and neat which I know you will so love it when you get here. Baby tell the hotel owner that he should not bother to transfer you to any hotel again.

Baby you what you will do I want you to pack all your load and start coming down here tomorrow as early as possible I can't wait to see the love of my heart anymore.

This is the website of some hotels here in Lagos I want you to log on the site now and look for the affordable one and booked for the room www.tripadvisor.com baby please I don't want you to order for the one that will be too cost because I don't want to inconvenient you. Rolling Eyes

You can order for House J hotel or Cyn3rgy Suites Limited hotel or you look for the one you prefer but I think those one I mention is not too cost. I don't just want you to waste much of your money that's why I said so. Baby try and do this fast and try to mail as early as possible tomorrow so I can know your movement.

I think is something 3to4hrs journey from PortHarcourt to Lagos. Am so happy I will see you tomorrow baby please stop thinking about that stupid fellow and let's start our new life.

Dear am quickly waiting to read back from you.

Blessed.

Bad phone luck lad wrote:
Love, don't be annoyed with me for getting back late to your email my phone fell in to water and is not working again I need to get this phone am using now from my friend so I can talk to you better, me too I can't sleep at all I swear to God I wish I could see you right now and show you how much I love you.

Baby the man you called your fiance is not real to me because I remeber you said you ask him for his picture with sign and he refuse to do so and he let you know now that he is not real so why are you still thinking about him please to me baby the man is also part of those peoples forget about him okay?

Don't go to benin am not sure of all that place try and do all what I ask you to do and make sure you are here in Lagos tomorrow alright?

Love you baby you are so sweet.

This next note surprised me because I suspect quite a bit of this is really true. He has always given me WU addresses at the university, and his IP resolves to a spot near a campus in Lagos - tho not the online uni of course. I wonder if the Nigerian Travel Council offers internships?

Mama's boy wrote:
Baby right now am not doing anything for a living, I finish my A level education in 2007 and planning to move forward with my education I got an admission to National Open University of Nigeria in 2010 but I couldn't further because that period my mother was had a serious sickness so I lose her on this sickness. I put all my hope on her because I have already lose my father in 2008 so due to all this shit I need to drop out with my education, for now I stay with my street uncle still struggling to get better job so I can go back to school and finish my college but everything is still tough.

I don't think I need to hide or lie to you aagin because I know that can not say you should change your mind to me. Am a loveable, caring and treat lady like queen that's why my mother love me because I am a hard working guy and take good care of her durring her sickness. Baby we are going to talk better when we see in Lagos.

And this morning:

anxious coed wrote:
Hi dear,
Goodmorning love, how was your night! I sent you some messages last night did you get them? Baby whena er you coming and what are your preparation?

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi dear.

I have been emotionally distraught. It is not easy to lose love. I am still mourning my fiance's betrayal and complete failure to love me. Please, dear, give me time. I am overcoming grief.

I would be very interested in hearing about your plans and dreams for studies. What subject did you wish to pursue at the university? What do you envision yourself doing as a career in the next year, or five years? You write very well about Nigeria - have you ever considered working in the travel industry? You have a good way with words showing the best about a place. I am tempted to see Lagos based on your description. I am willing to bet you would make a wonderful travel agent!

Please make me feel better with your words, but please have patients with me while my heart is broken.

Katrina

Quote:
Dear,

Honey Katrina, please stop thinking i don't what you to think about the past again please for God sake. as from today's henceforth i want you to eject the man in your life and stop thinking about him, Give glory to God because any disappointment in this life is a blessing, baby please forget about him dont ever let him cause problem to your life.

My plan....baby i am a science student am panning to study petrochemical engineering because in five years time i will love to work with Ch3vron, baby i will love to study the course in abroad if i can see any opportunity if you could remember i already said that already in my formal message that am tired of Nigeria. and as a matter of fact i cant leave you alone again because your love is growing up in my heart each and every second. i will love to go back to USA with you so we can settle down and plan our future.

Baby please come down here so i can make you laugh away your sorrow and forget about the fake man. baby can i ask you some questions? are you ready for wedding and have kid for me and would you mind to have a nice sleep with me in Lagos at the hotel for the first time?

i cant wait to see you here baby so i can show you how much i love you.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a lad hugger, nor do I think this one will take my advice. However, I would feel remiss if I did not give him some solid career advice at this point and try to nudge him in a different direction than the one he has chosen. What I wrote below is fairly accurate, although I did inflate the starting salary just a wee bit. Having said that, Katrina is likely going to offer to give the lad the entire $10k she has to help him stay in school, just to spite her lousy ex-fiance, and she is NOT interested in marriage in return. That may be some motivation for a safari... Twisted Evil

Hello dear.

I can tell you are young and you probably have not had your heart broken before, or you have not had a girlfriend to know the heart of a woman yet. It takes us time and ritual and medication to heal from a broken heat, and we cannot simply pass off an old flame. The hotel owner's wife knows, and she has been graciously sharing her medicine and tea with me. Shopping and spending money helps tremendously.

Honey your talk of marriage is very sweet but I need to get to know you much better before I could ever consider that. You are rather handsome, however. Our children would be beautiful. But I think the better plan is for you to continue your studies and get your degree and work for Ch3vron. I am a facilities cleanup super visor in my home state, and we have contracted with Ch3vron in the passed. Do you know welding? If so, there are a lot of great opportunities out there. Welders are needed everywhere all over the world, and if you have a masters certificate in welding, Chevron is hiring starting around $50k (I don't know what that is in Naira - I only know how much shoes cost) and that's with full benefits for health insurance. In the state, it takes about 9 months to get a masters welding cert but you also need experience which the schools can give you or you can start working for a smaller company and go from there. I have seen people move up quickly in life becos there is a huge need for welders.

I am heading off to bed. Sleep is good, and helps with the depression.

Katrina

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are heating up in Kat's world. I suspect this lad spends every Sunday with his mother, actually.

suddenly lovestruck Blessed wrote:
Honey,

Goodevening baby am so sorry for getting back late I was not around I went to go and visit my cousin in other state. I hope you are not annyed with me.

Baby am not a kid I know how you feel with the guy betraying you..I too I had the same issue with the girl I love but suddenly all I see was that the girl gave pregnant to another guy, this really let me feel so sad but as a man I mad up my mind and started praying to God for his wonder in my life. That's what took me to mingle2 and am happy you came to my life.

Baby I wish I could see you and discuss this better with you. Am a caring loveable and hard working guy and am sure you will really enjoy our relationship. Baby I love all what yo said about me that am handsome and our kids will so cute thanks for that I can't wait anymore for the wedding and to see our kids.

Baby I also thank you so much for all your plan in my future. All I just want to hear from you now is the actual time you are coming down here because I can't wait to see you anymore, how I wish I could see you right now baby.

Baby I want to see you tomorrow please come down here and let's start processing our life.
I can't wait to read back from you.
Blessed your loveable guy.

Kat responds in the predictable way, by drunk emailing her emotions.

Hello dear

I was just drinking vodka and juice for breakfast with the hotel owner and am so happy she was able to import some of Russia's finest to this godforsaken place. The drinks help my anti-sadness medicine kick in quicker. It gives me courage. I hada big glass and chugged down my pills with it so sorry if my tping starts to get bad. At leas i m happy until i think of Timothy.

if u completed A level in 2007, that means you are like 24 years old. i did the maths las night. I am older than u, and my fiance was 35, and I am 38. that is all the bobcat i will be babay. You need a sexy young bianch your age, who csupport your dreams of an edumacation and starting your life together and doing the nasty all night an pregantsy. I am a tickling timebomb and ovarys are about 2 shrivel up and blow away in the wind. Am a spinster who can only look forward to adoping cats and drinkng as much as posible cos am old woman. i live with my mother. my life sucks but at leas i am rich.

My fiance Timoty is a shithead hasshat who dont know elbow from his rectol orifice. I dont now how on earth he got a contract in Nigeria in the first place becos the man is a terible business man and cant f*ck his way out of a paper bag excuse my bad langange. You would not believe how long he went without a fricken phone, for gods sake. i mean the man was incompretnent. totale loser and falure. o god i am crying again.

I wiwsh my fiance is more like u. I tink you have initiative and balsaccian fortitude. yous a cutie papooti too an i am starling to feel the drnink in my system and wow i t is amazinf with the drubs. oh yea flying an we have 2 shop now an spen money so i am hapier. but no i am not marry you sweatie. u are cute tho. tell the young binches i say so

luv,
K

When all of the sudden, Tim receives ominous news from afar, and steps out of his silence to warn Kat from all of his email addresses:

Quote:
Hey,
If you know u like urself and u are still in need of ur life right thing for you is to leave porthacourt right away today or as early as possible tomorrow morning but I will advise u to do that today if u can see any opportunity and go far away from there I know the reason why I say so.

What? Sorry, drunk shopping. Can't hear you.

suddenly very anxious Blessed wrote:
Baby talk to me what's wrong am not feeling happy at all. Or you totally decided not to fulfil all your promise anymore?

What promise? What are you talking about?
I've had a nice day of shopping. The first part was kind of fuzzy, and we laughed a lot, but I bought some nice things.
I haven't had a chance to read your emails yet. Honey, just chill for a bit, OK? I'll try to read your notes tonight after dinner.

Love,
K

whiny Blessed wrote:
You promise me that you will come to Lagos i don't know why you decided not to come again...am just scared of that place you are. secondly baby are you still having problem with my age or you don't bother anymore.

i don't care with your age baby to God who made me know, age is a number to me and i promise i wont let you down. baby please talk to me now and lets discuss everything better and clearly today am not happy at all i want to see you in person.

Love, Blessed

distraught Blessed wrote:
Baby why havent you have time for me it really given me headache...do you know the situation i am here right now? you said you are coming down here but still yet you didnt

hey, quick note.Where does your cousin live? What state?

Because I don't want to send you on a trip to anywhere near your family.

Quote:
My cousin leave at Oyo state...what happen baby??

Padme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty....ROFL, that drunk note! Laughing

Meanwhile, B0ko Harem have been staking out Kat in Port Harcourt and have seen her drunken antics. 1awa1 is morally outraged at the report and lashes out to Tim.

Quote:
DATE: 2014-08-04 20:20
TO: Tim

SUBJECT: We have found your lady from west!

We have seen your lady from West. In PH. She has brown hair look like burn tree branch. Brown eye, open like she chew qat for day. In hot day she talk to MEN outside on street. Bare leg. Bare arm. Like she NAKED. Man give her ALCOHOL. U lady from West - what she do? Sleep with MEN for ALCOHOL and DRUG???? oooooooo WIKED WOMAN!!!!!!!

Where U now? What city? We talk. Now. Else, soon we talk to u lady. Ok?

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat gives Blessed an offer he can't refuse:

hi dear,

nothing happen - dinner is not ready yet.

I am going to tell you a secret. Mostly becos I am drinking again LOL and i have courage. My secreet is this. I have money with me. Allot of money. I was going to give it to my husbband, and i told him it was $10,000 but i lied. It is ALLOT more than that and i was going to surprise him.

Anyway. I think you deserve the money. for education. I say to hell with my fiance, and I am going to give all the money to someone else and then maybe if I feel like it I will send him a letter in 6 months and say "guess what shithead i gave over $20,000 to someone else and NOT you." i would love to do that.

So here's what i have been thinking. I would love to donate this money to you who are my worthy cause. But i want to give this to you in person ONLY. If you even mention westren union or any other money place so help me god I will never talk to you again. BUT. I think if i meet you in person, i will give you all the money and go home. I miss my mother.

Honey I donot want to marry you. You are cute and sweet but you are still too young for me. Will you let me pay for your college instead? And then after I give you this money i am going home. I really hate it here.

I am talking with the hotel owners about where we are going to be tomorrwo, but I think we are going to leave here for a bit. I will let you know where we are going next when i find out and you can meet me there. OK?

love,
Kat

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

relieved Blessed wrote:
hi dear, baby i can hear all what you said and am very happy to hear from you that you want to see me in person thats what exactly i have being expecting to hear from you, how i wish you could sort it out with the woman right now and tell me where you are going so i can meet you there.

baby thank you so much for this secret and i promise i will not forget you in my life, may God be with you and your entire family. i promise i will never forget you in my life once again and even if you back to the state i know we can still talk and discuss more everyday and after you get back to your country am sure i can still meet you in person again if you wish to see me again.

thank you so much, even if at all am not happy that you said you cant married me because am young, all is well baby.
love, Blessed

culinary Blessed wrote:
baby have you taking your dinner now and what did you take??

Hi hon, we had a lovely chicken and rice dish. I was telling the hotel owner that we should meet with you. He wanted to know if you have a number where he can call you. They have another hotel in your direction, and we're looking at making a trip out that way, and he said he can help give you directions. Still working out the details, but they have a bunch of hotels and are trying to figure out which ones have rooms and when. They don't want to make problems for any customers who have already paid for rooms.

I will try to email you again in the morning with better information, but I'll probably check in one last time before I go to bed in case you can send me your number.
K

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi honey,

Dear my number is 080592xxxxx the woman can call me at any time I will be waiting on her call.
Am relief to hear that you enjoyed the food, I can't wait to see you in person.

Oh, trust me. You can wait. And wait.

This note will go out at 6:30am lad time:

Hi,

We are thinking about heading to the Kano location tonight or tomorrow as there are rooms available. Would you be able to meet me in a town called L0k0ja? It's north of both of us, I believe. The hotel owner can be reached at email.email if you have questions. I'm cc'ing him on this email so he knows how to get in touch with you as well. I need to know that you can meet us and when so we know when to start out.

Honey, are you able to meet me tonight or tomorrow in Lak0ja? I have that gift for you, and I want to give it to you in person. We will probably only need about an hour to meet, and then I will send you on your way, and we will continue our travels.

Please let me know AFAP if you are able to do this tonight. If you have to wait until tomorrow, I need to know so we can plan accordingly. This is very important - if I do not hear from you, I will not be able to give you the gift, and you know how important this is to me.

OK dear. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. If I don't answer right away, it is becos I am out shopping again.

Yours,
K

Not sure if we can get him all the way to Kan0, but L0k0ja would be a 500+ km trip, six hours from his current location.

Padme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kan0 is in B0ko territory. Will be funny if she manages to get him up there.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping to get him to L0k0ja and then lure him into Abuj@ for a nice visit. But honestly I'm not hoping for much beyond the first destination... and it would count as a safari if we can get an IP confirmation Cool

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks promising:

Quote:
Honey,

Dear I won't be able to meet up with the time if I want to come today because I will need to sort out myself so I will make my move as early as possible tomorrow morning..but when I get to lokoja tomorrow where eactly are we going to meet?

But then I sense perhaps some suspicion in this note:

Quote:
Dear I will like to talk better with you when you are back from shopping by that 2pm I think that is the time you said it will be okay for you to talk better, don't forget to buy something for me too. Incase you want to buy some foot wear for me my size is 43 and I don't mind if you can buy some cloths too lol!

So... I don't have a convincing Nigerian phone number at the moment, so I'm stalling

Hello dear,

I missed your note before we left. Tomorrow will be good. Honey I am going straight to bed right now. I have been feeling ill for the last hour and G---s wife P--- said if I feel sick in any way I need to rest and make sure it isn't something serious. G--- is out with the cell phone right now, but I will try to chat with you later. I don't know the territory enough to know where we'll meet up, but G--- can help with that. Did you email him dear? He does check the hotel email often.

OK, I'm off to lay down. I am hoping this is simply something I ate.
K

ETA: Sounds almost like he's brought in a friend. Scary how we start to know our lad's "voice"...

Quote:
Oh dear am sad to heart that you are not feeling OK, please honey make sure you take a rest so you can be OK when you wake up. How i wish i could just be there with you right away so i can give you the right medicine to use and be well okay.

i will mail Mr G--- now. i will be expecting your mail when ypu wake up that you now feeling better

love.

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:
Kan0 [...] B0ko.

Kitty La Gore wrote:
L0k0ja [...] Abuj@

Evil or Very Mad <-- insert humorously yet still semi-seriously glaring duck here.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Duckling you will be so proud of your mentee! I spoke with the lad on the phone this morning. TM set up the call, and Padme listened in. Here's the result:

Hello dear!

How exciting to talk with you, even if I am not feeling very well and our network was not good. You have a sweet voice. I want to confirm the details of our meeting tomorrow. It sounded like you are bringing a friend to Port Harcourt to the hotel, so we will make sure there is a room reserved for you, and a good meal when you arrive. Do you know what time you hope to start out? I am going to stay here for a bit longer until I am feeling better, but I think this will be just as easy for you to come see me here.

I am copying G--- on this note and he said he will also try to email you. Dear, let me know when you think you can start to travel and when we will expect you to arrive.

Yours,
Katrina

Quote:
Baby from here (Lagos) to Port Harcourt is about 8 to 10 hrs journey and i will leave here by 8am for the motor park and it will take like 2hrs before the bus takes off for the journey so therefore be expecting my by 7:00pm or 8pm tomorrow
dear i cant wait to see your pretty face, its like a big dream coming true, your angelic voice is driving me crazy even though the network is trying to intrude our conversation but i still fell the sweet voice,
honey i cant wait to set my eyes on you.

10 hours, 500+ KM, and what do you suppose is waiting for him at the end? Muahahahahaha!! Twisted Evil

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Thou art forgiven. For now.

(clapping)

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lovestruck Blessed wrote:
My mind is not at rest i have been in a very deep thought ever since i receive your mail saying you cannot date me just because of age difference, and my mind is telling me that you want to pay me off and forget about Mr. Blessed just because of what your fiancee did to you.

i know its not easy to forget but you have to confide in me, i really love you dear, no amount of money can buy my love for you and i don't think age difference should be a barrier, my mind is always with you even when you are in the states, and now you fate has brought you to my country, i love you so much am not as rich as you but am a real man and i cant trade my love for any money dear consider me am in love with you.

From the hotel proprietor:

Quote:
Dear Mr Blessed,

Thank you for your emails. I have heard from your sponsor, Mme Katrina. She has booked you a room for 2 persons for one night in my Hotel tomorrow evening, Wednesday 6 August. Included is dinner for 2 on Wednesday evening and breakfast on Thursday morning. Check-in is after 1200 hrs Wednesday and checkout before 1200 hrs on Thursday.

The hotel address is on the website, link below my signature. I will repeat it here for ease of reference:
<snip>
All the taxi drivers in central (town) know our Hotel. Just show them the address and they will bring you to the door.

Now, I need to ask you something very important. The Manager of my (town) Hotel is Mr R T--. What time should I tell him to expect you and your colleague to arrive in town tomorrow?

Yours,

The lad has been instructed not to bother K while she is recovering from her sudden illness. We are excited - he is in for a lovely journey!

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great development, ha ha ha! He will certainly be pissed! Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now, I need to ask you something very important. The Manager of my (town) Hotel is Mr R T--.

There isn't a "rolling on the floor, laughing and grasping for air" emoticon in Eater and I sorely need one right now!

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going Kitty, phone baiting and lining up a safari.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic