SmartFeedSmartFeed          



WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Some who call me Tim NSFW - Wedding Blues

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ginger Lee - thank you! That means a lot to me coming from you Cool I'm really having fun with the lad, and it is taking an even wilder turn at this point. Will post soon.

@cygnus - never underestimate the bonding hormones of a love lad who smells money Wink

Tim's friend Shawn wrote:
What do u mean by that do u think u are talking to a kid? how i wish u could see the pics of who u are talking to like that..


Um.... he wants to send me his photos? More to come, waiting on some build-up here....

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Capone
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 10596
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty, I am in awe of your technique-his head is going to explode in 5,4,3,2....

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 73 Eco-friendly sty under construction
x 116 Cambodia Flag Canada Nigeria United States Malaysia United Kingdom
Fake law firm sites killed x3
500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ @Capone thank you - I learned from you & the other amazing baiters, and I'm standing on the shoulders of giants & giantesses Wink

Note: gmx.com is simply, ONLY, a free email service. I highly recommend it for throw-away hacking purposes Twisted Evil

deeply concerned Tim wrote:
Hi baby!

Good morning dear...I want to explain everything better to u now and I want u to listen attentively and read my message carefully.
This is the real Tim right from the beginning from mingle2 using my daughter R-- and my son B-- as my email which is @yahoo.com now using this email @yahoo.com as my new email bcos of what jimmy and his friend did.

The other @ gmx . com or whatever is an hacked email, gmx is a software that peoples use to hacked other perosns emails Laughing and that's going to my email @yahoo.com this days. <-- lad truly believes he is hacked!!

Concerning the number calling u I mean +xxxxxxxxx , this number is a [Europe] number is not USA number and is not Nigeria number, If u can still have the number I use to call u last u will see is quiet different.

I decided not to message u with @yahoo.com again bcos I can see the gmx.com had already hacked me, they try to confuse u and tell u that @yahoo.com we have been using a while is scam email...they pretend to u that they are the real Tim bcos they have access to our conversations but I wonder why u didn't detect all what they are saying is not corresponding to our conversations.
Baby please be cautious...I won't like a sitution whereby u will later continue having heart attack,
xoxoxoxo.


Now he reads the other email with the flight details...!

Quote:
Subject = I feel so sad and crying for u

Where did u got all this mail from: [snipped - all of the emails regarding travel]

Baby stop mailing @gmx I told u this email is a scam email not from...the gmx read all our past conversation that's why he have access to tell u all this big lie, is not in Nigeria and am sure if u come to Nigeria u can't see him I bet. And if u don't believe u can continue talking to the @gmx, if u later know the email is the hack email and u now talk to me here I won't listen to u bcos I can see u are saying u got ur husband at last and all this mail they are sending u is a BIG lie.

Best thing for u now is to quite using this email and open another email and for ur safety put hold on all transaction till u get there with the wrong man trying to lie to u that he will meet u at the porthacourt airport. Am seriously getting mad and having serious pitty for u with all this bcos I can see u already believe u are talking to the real Tim which is not so.

@gmx is a hacker they has already hack @yahoo.com which is the real Tim. That's why I don't want to mail u with @yahoo.com again bcos I can see all our conversation there goes [email protected] baby just be careful don't let this people kill u, I still love u and I don't want u to die now...my love for u is very strong! Remeber what I always says that my love for u is like war easy to start but difficult to end..pls! Pls!!and pls be careful.


Awwww..... he really cares! [about the money] Rolling Eyes
Decided to send the lad a 12mb version of this photo http://www.danbymp.com/content/photos2/alexander-downer.jpg and called it a fake.


i am sending this to new email @yahoo.com only. I am now nervious that the other email may be fake. He send me this photo that is attach and it is the perfect photo that i want to see and the correct showing of the shoe except the fishnets are over the top and not necessary but then i find it on the internet so he copy and paste which i hate more than anything becos it is a lazy lie and reveals a lack of ambition or original thought. i am getting suspishus of the gmx yahoo hack now but everything seems so real and i do not want to be in danger. Explain to me please why people will do this? I did not sleep at all last night worrying about who is real and who is not, and i am getting pressure from everyone. your emails are rational and calm, like i know my husband is. please help me understand. I know by trusting you if you are with the hackers i have just sealed my fate but it is a risk i am willing to take.

i hope my trust is not misplaced
k

ps i feel so stupid and should know it is fake becos there is no sign in the photo. you remembered about the sign which is why i am starting to think maybe you are the real account?


He is relieved at this, and obviously has been spending his time doing something very productive...re-reading all of our emails from the start!

Quote:
Hi queen!

Baby u don't need to be annoyed anymore bcos i told u that already that am sure u will later blame urself if u later know that the gmx is the one hack my email and trying to tell u that he is the real Tim, well i got the pics the gmx attached and i can see the pics is copy from the internet, So can u see the wise game the gmx is playing with u? though i feel so suck that the man try to dupe u but baby is ur fault bcos u dont yield to my word right from the beginning.

i might not be able to reply ur mail much anytime from now bcos i will soon be heading to see church to see pastor for prayer and tomorrow am going to see my doctor for treatment..i don't have much to say anymore if u like u can trust me and if u like u can continue with the gmx

the gmx is having access to all our messages thats why i decided not to mail u with @yahoo.com again and am sure they will still continue doing that unless u stop emailing the gmx, the best suggestion i have for u is to stop talking to the gmx and or u open another email.

Baby sorry to hear that u didnt sleep last night.....same thing happen to me too here, <-- oh please let this be true! this days am not myself bcos u really disappointed me and u called me the fake TIM but thank God u later know the truth.

I miss asking of MOM since when u decided not talk to me, how is she doing and how was Char and Gwen?


Hmmm.... I think Kat will follow through on her plans to travel to Port Harcourt, and she'll figure things out from there! Twisted Evil And speaking of emotional roller coasters, the lad will be happy to see this note:

hi, i am replying quickly becos i have to run out to help the crew, but i have decided I will no longer reply to old email @yahoo.com becos i can tell the gmx email has been reading all of those emails. I received emails from old email @yahoo.com saying the account was hack and to use a different email instead - the gmx email. I will stop replying to both of those and only reply to new email @yahoo.com for the next day to see if things make better sense.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok baby, i just want u to be very careful..when last did u visit MOM and how was she doing??

am heading to see pastor now
love u baby.



You sound like the real Tim Smile
I visited with mom last night for a bit. She is hanging in there but still circling the drain, and drooling a little more than she used to. I am still heavy in my heart when i see her becos i know it won't be long until she is gone. You asked about Char and Gwen, and I have not seen Gwen for a while, but Char is good and due any day now to have her baby.

I have so much to do before Sunday. I will try to email you later tonight.


Can't recall if I told him Char had her baby yet. If so... ooops! Thankfully, lad is not detail-oriented. In fact, he may need a reminder that Kat has travel plans.

hi honey (hoping this is my honey),

I have a long day of packing tomorrow. I went to see mom again tonight and she seem a bit better but every day is ifty of course. I am so emotionally exhusted and i am going to sleep but getting up early to make sure i have everything for the trip. What are you doing?

xoxoxo


Quote:
Hi sweetheart!

Baby am sorry for the late reply, I hope u understand my situation that I couldn't mail in the hotel untill I get back to work...am at work now and I can reply ur mail anytime from now till I will get back to the hotel.

Hope u don't reply the gmx mail anymore baby? Please baby stop reply the gmx they are the one stolen my phone that's why they have access to my email and our conversations bcos I didn't sign out on the phone.

I'm so happy now u said u went to see MOM last night and she's feeling better. Baby don't say MOM will soon go again okay?! The statement make me feel so bad bcos I don't want her to go now I want to see her in person even if at all she can't talk to me I still want to meet her in person and hug her please honey stop saying she will soon go, she won't go now bcos I do pray for her everyday and night and am sure God will answer my prayer for her.

Baby I hope Char still remeber the name u gave her baby?

Can't wait to read back from u!

Love u and miss u so bad my peculiar wife thank God u back to my life,

xoxoxoxo.



nervous Tim wrote:
Baby what are u doing talk to me



hi love,

I just woke up Smile I think u forget about the time difference again? I have not read any of the gmx emails any more, but the last email was from Jimmy - he is wondering why I do not call the Finland number becos that is the phone he is using in Europe, and he said "Tim will send a driver to the Port Harcourt Airport to pick you up. Wait at the gait and look for a black man with a sign that says K Langer" on it and go with that man."

Baby now I am confused again but I will not go with that man when I get to Port Harcourt. I will wait instead and try to call you. What number should I call? Can you send a driver for me there? My flight details were in a letter I sent but I do not know if u have it on this email or not. Try to find it OK?

Have to go to visit Mom now and get her settled for the next week while I am gone. I probably will not be back until late tonight. Love u babe!! I can't wait to finally see you in person on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo


slowly dawning truth Tim wrote:
Hi baby!

Oh baby this is a big lie from the man tell jimmy not to contact the man again bcos if u come to Nigeria u are not going to meet anybody. I told u that is those peoples that steal my phone they are trying to confuse u bcos they already have access to all our former conersations. Confused

Baby please for ur own safety wait for me there I will soon get there with u am not going to South Africa again okay?bcos that stupid man is trying to waste ur time and and put u in serious stress. Nigeria is not that good for strangers this days I hope u know what's going on here already and that porthacourt they said u should come is very dangerous for u..that's what my friend working with the WU just tell me.

He said u should mind the man bcos he can see they are trying to put u in danger.

Baby please safe ur life for me, safe MOM life for me I can't wait to see u and MOM okay?

Love u so much...I'm pretty happy I can ready from u now.I will be waiting for ur reply

Tim.



frantic Tim wrote:
Baby I told u not to listen to what jimmy says again bcos is like jimmy is working with the man...don't call any number honey is a lie..how would I person said he is a here in Nigeria and give u [Europe] number to call am suspicious with jimmy baby.

Don't mind anyone of them okay?


Alas, Kat is out of touch on email and is hastily planning her trip to Nigeria, and there are others looming in the background who are about to make our dear Tim's life a living hell. Stay tuned!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hack notification on Tim's other fake-lad email address used for spying on Kat... this will totally freak the lad out. He can't even warn Kat that his phony profile email has been hacked by another lad! BTW https://anonymousemail.us/ is great for initiating the "hack", creating a plausible trail from a lad's email account.

Fake Mr. Blessed wrote:
yes, u very talented. now go do what we plan.

>Sent: Saturday, July 26
>From: Mr. Blessed @yahoo
>To: Mr. Blessed @gmx
>Subject: na-hacked

>dis email my now ooooo


Tim believes that gmx is a tool for hacking. He will be so paranoid to read this! And... more bad news in the near future. In the meantime, Kat sends him this drive-by email...

Hi,

you are so sweet. I am not going to talk to Jimmy any more, but he hasn't called since yesterday anyway. I'm only talking with the travel agent now, and I told him I will arrange for my own driver to the hotel so Jimmy isn't tempted to send someone. Baby I will do what you say and wait for you there in Portharacourt. I might only have limited access to email over the next 48 hours while I am traveling but may be able to email you from Chicago on the layover. My phone won't work in Nigeria so I have to figure out a way to call. They have pay phones, right? What number do I call you at if I need to talk?

I'm exited about this adventure, my love! All the bad stuff is happening in the north. I looked it up, it is in a place called Adbuja which is far away from Portharacourt. I will be very safe. The travel agent has a hotel ready for me but I just need a driver to get me there, and I don't trust Jimmy's choice for a driver. Please come meet me or send a driver to the airport if you have to. If you send a driver, have him hold a sign saying "I love ----" and I will know he is sent from you. If you can, take a photo of him holding the sign and email it to me so I know who to look for. I know my peculiar husband will not let me down and I will be safe with you babe. The hotel is called [our favorite hotel!] in D--- Portharcourt, and the hotel website is here: [hotel URL dot com] although I only got through once on the phone with them and it took a while. I used the email and they responded pretty quickly. I think there are not a lot of staff there. I've booked a room through them for Monday through Friday, and I just need a ride to get there. Thank you babe!!! what kind of car do you drive?

I love you my peculiar husband and I am looking forward to meeting you and hugging you and kissing your wonderful face! Do you still have the mustache? If so, i want u to tickly my toes and feet with it!!

OK babe it is late and I need my beauty sleep. I am leaving very early in the morning to get to the airport in BaiterCity since it is a 2 hour drive. I have to be there by 8:15am to check in and go through security, but I should be in Chicago within a few hours of taking off. If I can get to an internet kiosk in Chicago I will babe. Otherwise I probably won't chat with you until I'm in Portharacourt. I can't tell you how exited I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo
your wife K

PS babe I put your email address on my travel ticket as the contact person while I am there. I am using the [new lad yahoo] email address as primary, and the [old lad yahoo] email address as the secondary email in case something happens to me (haha, I know that is a stupid thought) and the government needs to get in touch with you. They asked me our relationship so I put down there that you are my fiance. xoxoxo


When the lad checks in to email, I expect apoplectic reactions! Twisted Evil

ETA:

Quote:
Baby try to understand me clearly, i said u should wait for me in the state bcos i will be there with u shortly i told u already am no more going to South Africa again.

I didnt know before that jimmy and the fake man already invited u to come down here baby it really hurt me bcos they were trying to let u waste ur flight money and putting u in stress and as a matter of fact am far away from Portharcourt am here in Borno state. [oddly enough, the IP lookup puts him in Witchita, KS, USA Confused]

My peculiar wife i love u and i dont want u to come down here bcos am scared right now, please yield to my word honey.. Wait for me in the state dont come to Nigeria.

Baby i have a pretty suggestion for u, talk to the flight maanger that u wont be able to make the trip again they should please and change the ticket to my name so i can use it to come home with u. I think that will be ok.

Love u.. Honey please reply me asap.


Yeah....no.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoping this puts a smile on his face and a jiggle in his step. Or something.

Quote:
kitty what are u doing,hope u understand all what i told u pls i need ur reply
love u baby and stay cool till i will come back home with u


hi babe! I found an internet cafe here and just have a moment to send you this note. My outbound flight was delayed a bit and the lines to get onto a computer were pretty long #sadface but I had to take a chance & try to email u. I miss u so much!!! I see u have emailed me but there are allot of people waiting to get on so I will send this and then wait for another chance to read your notes later. Hoping you sent me details about the driver, otherwise I will be stradded in Nigeria, but I know you will not let that happen my love. My plane is bording shortly, then I'm on to Frankfurt. If I don't get back on email before my flight leaves, I will try to contact you from Frankfurt. Hopefully they have internet kiosks there too #littlewinky

xoxoxo
your loving wife K

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a Google app that lets me delay the sending of gmail to a time I choose - posted details here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=252280 - and it worked like a charm. This email went out at 3:12 am while I was sleeping peacefully.

Subject="OMG Frankfurt!!!"

Hi babe, I am so tired and haven't slept much. The flight in to Frankfurt was a bit rough and there was turbulence. I tried to sleep but some little kid was kicking the back of my seat the whole way. honestly i am patient but i wanted to grab the kid by the throat and throw him down the plane into the cokcpit. Where are the parents??? I am in a really pissy bad mood as you can probaly tell but I am soon going to see you and that will make it all better i know. This keyboard is in a funny language so i m trying to figure it out and it is hard 2 typ.

it is just 3am in the morning on my USofA time, but about 10am here in Frankfurt I think, and it is too bright for my eyes becos i wnt 2 sleep. I only have a minute or 2 to type this out. Babe I read your two notes from yesterday and I am not seeing your instructions for a driver, just you want me to wait at home??? you do not understand that I am traveling to see you??? Jimmy is out of the situation and i am refusing to answer his phone calls. I only talk to my travel agent now.

internet is bad on this computer. I can't pull up anything else right now and it seem like it is freezing on me. Ugh. I will try to get to an internet kiosk in Nigera al the airport in port harcarit. Maybe i will sleep on the plane and wake in a better mood. I feel like crap. i hate traveling.

internet is iffy here. I try to send another note to you earlier and it look like it went out but I donot see in the sent items folder. I sent an email to Char from Chicago and she did not getit for 2 hours.

ok just want to be sure u know i am going to be in nigeria in 8 hours or so and i think that is about 6:30pm your time. meet me at the airport or have a driver there holding a sign so i know it is you. Babe i am bringing a lot of money with me for you!! I want 2 pay off your doctor and any other expense and we will come back home together.

I have 2 go, we are going to be bording soon. i am sooooooooooooooo tired xoxoxoxo sooooooooooooo exited about seeing u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love,
Kat


Lad bit the hook, but no clue what he's thinking in terms of visiting Kat. There may be a chance for a journey from Lagos to PH and beyond, but I'm really mostly satisfied with the lovely angst he's going through.

Quote:
Baby I was trying to mail u yesterday but the internet is somehow bad here...I was trying to tell u that u should not bother to come to Nigeria anymore bcos u didn't inform me before. U know am not the one giving u address to come to Portharcourt! Is jimmy and the man trying to put u in stress.I'm not in Porthacourt but right now am trying to figure how to come and meet u there..I haven't being to portharcourt since when I have been here but I am sure my WU agent friend will know there. Once u get to the $ hotel at the portharcourt wait for me at the hotel. Me and that my friend will come and meet u there.

Honey I'm pretty sorry for the stress u are facing in the plane.
Try to look for internet when u get there and mail me so I can be getting myself prepare.
Love u baby.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So...

For anyone remotely tempted to ever feel sorry for a lad, here's the reality of who they are. Tim believes an American woman has just landed in Nigeria with a lot of cash. He knows she is in danger. His response?


Quote:
Baby please when u get to Nigeria i want u to be very careful, especially when u get to Portharcourt...i don't want u to talk to anybody just go straight to the hotel bcos am scared.

Am happy to hear that u said u are coming with a lot of money bcos i wont be allowed to come over there with u without paying my workers. i will need to pay all of them before leaving bcos immediately i get there with u i will not go back to work again and as a matter of fact when i get there with u at the hotel we will need to wait there to take a rest for atleast a week before going back to USA for our wedding.

Theres no way u can transfer money from ur bank account here in Nigeria the only thing u can do here is to go to the western union and send money, my WU friend is going to help me out with that i will send u some info now so u can send the money there for me so i can pay my workers in time and come and meet u. honey i will love u to work fast on this bcos i cant just leave u alone there i cant wait to see u anymore.

Immediately we get back to the state first thing for me is to go and clear all the check with me so i can return all ur money. these are the WU infos:
Name.....JAMES STONE
Address...40 university road akoka Yaba
State...Lagos
Country....Nigeria
Amount Sent...
Question.....What is the name of your love
Answer.....Tim

Name.....FRANCK RICHARD
Address...40 university road akoka Yaba
State.....Lagos
Country....Nigeria
Amount Sent...
Question.....What is the name of your love
Answer.....Tim

Name.....BARRY COLE
Address...40 university road akoka Yaba
State.....Lagos
Country....Nigeria
Amount Sent...
Question.....What is the name of your love
Answer.....Tim

xoxoxo.


Yup. The response is to rob her of the cash she would need to get back home, survive, bribe, eat, etc.

He will receive a strongly worded email just as soon as Katrina's plane touches down. Actually an hour after - she will wait for him in the airport in vain, and build up some steam first.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Dec 2013
Posts: 3797
Location: Sugar, how you get so fly?


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool ... this bait is some good!
Kick the shit right out of him!

_________________
Piggies: a few.....
Safari James Clark from Bamenda/ Cameroon to Kano/ Nigeria with Mortal and Osazee
Safari Agent Thomas Pierre from Paris/France to Piz Gloria/Switzerland
Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
cygnus2112
*** BANNED ***


Joined: 10 Jul 2014
Posts: 17
Location: In the Prep Room


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

]Lad bit the hook, but no clue what he's thinking in terms of visiting Kat. There may be a chance for a journey from Lagos to PH and beyond, but I'm really mostly satisfied with the lovely angst he's going through.


I sorta have an idea of what would be waiting for her if this was real:
2 criminals waiting to rob and possibly kidnap a woman in a foreign country. then either raping and murdering her, holding her for ransom, leaving her stranded, or all the above.
gotta love those scammers!-edited-Capone

_________________
Former TSB gold member. Baiter for about 8 years now.
"You are biggest fool in the states. Time without count I have explain to you simple money transfer and yet I have no money in my hands. You shall burn in hell you evil woman do not contact me again time waster"-Rev.Peter Joseph 9/17/2013
View user's profileSend private message
Duckling
Elite Baiter


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 1793
Location: Not quite there yet


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat wrote:
Kick the shit right out of him!


Echoing the Goat here. Especially after that last update. And if he is ever clever enough to get a working phone number on his own, forward it to me so that I can do it as well. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Mortar Closed lad accounts Easter 2015 Mc Fry

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duckling, I am trying to get him to call your "special" hotline!! Laughing He has a number available, but I suspect it belongs to a buddy and not the lad. If I can confirm it isn't an ITP, I'll forward that along to you. Feel free to call yourself "Jimmy" Wink

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So thankful for the gmail delay app! This was sent off while I was busy in a meeting:

Subject = You owe me an apology BIG time
sent to new yahoo, old yahoo, plus my fake addy in his name

omg you mean you are not sending a driver for me??? I have been waiting in this sh*t hole of an airport for an hour looking for you and you did not show up, but instead you send some fecking westren request?? Are you kidding me?? What a pr1ck. You are the lowest of the low, and now i am convinced you are someone faking my husband's account. I am so pissed off right now!! I finally found an internet cafe and I am going to email all the other addresses now becos i can tell i am not writing to my husband and you probably caused me to miss a ride becos i did not tell Jimmy I was here. i will be at the [#1 Hotel Destination for Lads!] in Port Harcourt, and I have brought with me $10,000 USD for my true husband or his representative when i see him in person.

You have the address. You better email me when you are leaving and tell me how long it will take you to get here. I will wait at the [#1 Hotel Destination for Lads!] until someone contacts me there IN PERSON.

If i can get a phone, i will call u at +[lad's buddy's #] and I will also try +[Abuse line], but the first number is the one I put on the visa for the government to call in case something happens.
I'm not sending any of you any money through your nasty westren. If you want me to help you, you have to come and see me in person.
Now I know my real husband will show up and meet me. Everyoen else on this email is a scammer. I am going to get a taxi to the hotel and catch up on my sleep. I better see you at the hotel soon.
Tim, whichever one you are, I still love you but I am really pissed off at you right now.


backpedaling Tim wrote:
Baby u are getting me so sad now bcos u dont try and understand me at all why will u be saying u are waiting fir me when am not the one telling to come but those wrong peoples do u think i know everything over here like that?? i will need to tell my friend to ask him about that place i havent being there before , u will need to try and understand me and if u dont want to listen to what am facing u are free to contact anybody u like.

Am not saying u should give me money try to understand me i said i dont want to come back here again so if u can send the money to me before coming there i will pay all my workers and we can go home from there.

love u too.


And from the "newly hacked" account of Mr. Blessed:

Quote:
Hello, i just wanna say how are you doing over there...hope everything is going fine. i wish i could see you and meet you with my face on day but right now i am very far away to you because i am in a Nigeria guy..do you like Nigeria .?? Laughing Laughing

bye for now


Hmmmm! Perhaps this is the way "Tim" is going to send a man to meet Kat? She just might have to take him up on that..... Funny he has no concerns over the hacked account... maybe he hasn't noticed yet that there's a gmx email showing Mr. Blessed has been hacked!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do u think is a 5min journey to get there with u? it will take me some hours i dont know maybe 5 or 6 i dont know but i know is not a quick trip.


For the record, 5 or 6 hours is accurate according to lad's IP address:
Country Nigeria
State/Region 05
City Lagos
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958


OK fine. I am at the hotel. I will be waiting. Or, I may do some sightseeing. This is an interesting place. Let me know what your plans are.

We'll see if he comes to visit!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having to keep up with two time zones would be a lot harder without the Gmail delay send feature!

For tonight: I am going to try to get to bed now & catch up on my sleep. My internal time clock is completely off. I am using the hotel computer and wifi, so I will be careful to log off. Char is very worried about me, and we are in contact as well. Will you come tomorrow? Let me know your plans. If you are not going to be here in the morning, I am going to wander around this place and see the sites. Please try to come by tomorrow evening. I'll check email again in the morning.

Holiday Tim wrote:
Hi baby,

Baby I think I told u already where I am in Nigeria is not easy for me to get there with u, still yet am still figuring out how to come. am in Borno state, is very dangerous for me to come there baby. I am on hoiday everywhere in the hotel is very tight and secure with the hotel security I won't be allowed to come out bcos of the holiday.

My friend said for me to get there with u I will take me good 7-8hrs journey by bus and 4hrs by plane. (correct from where lad's IP places him)

Baby I hope u are feeling ok there, am sorry for inconvenient u and make sure u are very careful there...what of those gmx are they still mailing u or not?
Honey if I want to come there I will need to come with my friend please try and help me with the money for getting there.

Love u K,
Tim.


And Tim now realizes his Mr. Blessed email account has been "hacked":

Blessedly hacked wrote:
Hello, are you there, how are you doing..it is morning here in Nigeria i just want to say have a blessed day.
i will like to read back from you if you get this message because i detect my email was hacked through your email please my email is very important to me, are you the one hacked it because i do contact you so i can stop contacting you??


I sent this back a somewhat ASEM reply:

Hello Mr. Blessed!

You are correct - they contacted me on the email and said they were hacked. I am sending the information below. Did you receive the donation for the orphanage already? I am so thrilled to help those young ladies with their medical issues. Please let me know if you need any further financial help.

Thank you so much for the shoe store locations. I found two of them, and bought some lovely shoes. I am just in to the hotel & am going to grab some dinner but I will try to find a phone and call you this evening. I truly appreciate your offer of help - I feel utterly stranded here.

Sincerely,
K


And now the panic sets in! Twisted Evil

Phone-y Blessed wrote:
Oh! i cant understand what you are talking about anymore about shoes and why do you change my email to gmx please am getting scared i will stop sending you email because my email and my phone number is getting hacked and i am receiving some message and calls on my phone Confused which i don't understand please my email is not addy @gmx my email is addy @yahoo.com and my number is +####### please can i know your number so i can ask you why all this is happen to my email and my phone number or you call me

i know it might be hard for you to call my number because is a international number, if you know you cant do that let me have your number i will find means and call you... all what you are saying about shoes is not clear to me i didn't discuss anything with you about shoes....am getting suspicious now that someone else is using my email to talk to you. please lets talk and sort out this am not happy with what is happen at all and i dont want to lose my email. Laughing


hot crack head wrote:
Am getting confuse now and it really getting my head crack, who is that idiot person using my info to talk to you and who is addy @gmx.com? I didn't sent you any shoes location I didn't know you before u haven't talk anything pertaining to shoes to me before I didn't know where you are from I just know you are from USA while me am in Nigeria.
Please my head is getting hot and I want to know what is happen why you will change my email to addy @gmx.com while my email is addy @yahoo.com
How I wish I could sent you my picture now and see how sad I am right now because it I'd very dangerous for me to be sharing my email with another person. If you want me to see I can take a pen and write it on a paper now and says(I am sad with you katrina why will you hacked my email)

write @yahoo.com not @gmx.com beacuse any gmx is suspecious.

Sad and bye for now.


Hi there,

I'm not sure I totally understand your email, but if you send me a photo you will be the first person on this list of emails who has proven his identity. If you send the photo, write on a sign ">snip<" because this is a special name I go by plus my Oregano district where I live, and I will send a different message to the gmx address to see what they send me. If they do not send me a photo, I will know they are hackers. I have asked this before of other people (including my fiance) to send a photo becos that is the only way I know if people are real, but so far nobody can send me a photo holding a sign except one hacker guy who send me a photo copied from the internet.

I am not too hopeful but if you want to try this, it will help me very much know who is real. You are from Nigeria, is that your nationality? I have a good friend Charlotte who is African but I do not know what part of Africa her family is from - somewhere in the west of Africa. They have lived in the USofA for several genrations. She is having a baby soon.

OK, maybe I will know who you are? I thank you for the kindness of responding to a stranger to help me figure out who is real. I do appreciate this.

K


And then this final note to Tim:

Hi, I am going to bed early tonight becos I am still exhausted from the flight. I will probably be up another hour, I might check email before going to bed.

I had heard from Mr. Blessed, and he had sent me information about an orphanage and helping children - he said he was no longer looking for a date. I wrote to him, and now he says he too has had his email hacked but I don't know who to blelieve any more.

OK I am tired, am going to settle in the room and my purchases, then go to bed. I hope when I wake tomorrow I will know the truth about all of this.

Nigeria is not as nice as the travel books show.


Maybe I'll get that trophy photo after all...? Rolling Eyes

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi..
Good afternoon over there I don't know what exactly time u are there but is afternoon here time here now is 02:00pm. I will like to answer your questions...you ask for my nationality right?
I am from West Africa Nigeria (lagos state) Nigeria is my nationality.

You also ask for my picture with sign so you can believe am real and is true am the owner of this email right? Here is the picture. I will be waiting to read back from you if you got this email with my attached pictures.


jump_4_joy Three attached photos - I'm posting the good one, and the first two are failed selfies, so I am pretty sure this is the lad!!!
jump_4_joy

Image

Hi Mr. B!

Yes, I received your photo - you are the first person I've emailed in quite a while who has been able to show me you are REAL! Thank you so much. It is just a little before 3 so I think we are in the same time zone. I am going to see some sights with the hotel owner and his wife this evening, so I may not be online much today but I wanted to email you back to express my profound thanks to you for helping me know who is real. You look very much like my friend Char's husband, actually! They are currently separated but I have hopes that their baby might bring them back together.

My dear, I cannot express enough my thanks to you. I am putting you on my "trusted Nigerian friends" list immediately!
K



Oh yes, lad. I know kung fu.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the lad's primary addy:

Quote:
Hi dear!

Baby I'm pretty happy to hear from u that u had a very nice night glory be to God for that. Honey I want u to be very careful in Nigeria u are with those peoples u said u are dealing with I can see u said Mr Blessed mail u and said he is no more interested in dating again and he want ur help for orphanage girls...how did he know u are in Nigeria u need to be very caucious.

I'm not sure is Mr Blessed bcos he didn't know u are in his country please honey stop mailing him,especially if the mail is gmx.com is very dangerious and such a person is a hacker for ur own safety what Mr Blessed tells u is a big lie and I can see is trying to get money from u. Please honey u need to be very careful and stop mailing any gmx mail if u can remeber that's what does gmx peoples did to me in my first email..they change my email from @yahoo.com to @gmx.com and trying to confuse u that they are the right person but I thank God that u later know that those peoples were hacker so I don't believe Mr blessed can tell u that he is no more interested in dating u and ask u for help so far he didn't know u are in his country. Baby u need to think this very well and play safe. It is better u don't reply them anymore okay? Bcos I can see is those hacker again if the mail is gmx.

Baby u can ask anyone of hotel staff that how critical is Borno state and what is going there this days.if u can remember I told u is there those poor girls kidnap and those bad men were bombing everywhere everyday, baby I was trying to figure out maybe u will need to wait till I sort things out or u will go back to the state and I will come and meet u. I think that will be better bcos this country is very dangerous for u.

Love u more, more amd more my queen,
Waiting for ur sweet reply my angel.


Methinks the lad is now primed for some new characters to come into his life Twisted Evil

ETA from Mr. Blessed... funny how these "two" email Katrina at the same time...

Quote:
Hi Katrina,

How do you mean by we are in the same time zone are you in Nigeria? Am happy to hear from you that you know am the real and my email is @yahoo.com not @gmx.com please for God sake and for the sake of my life protection because the email is very importand to me please stop mailing the gmx.

I was so confuse when I got your email yesterday talking about orphanage girls, I didn't discuss anything about orphanage with you and I don't know what you are talking about, but I later come my sense and detect that is that hacker trying to use my email.

If you don't mind I will love to see your pictures and know you more. I will be waiting to read back from you,Have a blessed day.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Ana
Master Baiter


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 193
Location: In love with a man that works in Nigeria ...


PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Congrats!!! I was eager to see your trophy !!! Razz Razz

_________________
Im learning english... please be kind with me Rolling Eyes Embarassed

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
View user's profileSend private message
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 5380


PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up
Nice trophy!
He looks so sad! Laughing
View user's profileSend private message
Capone
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 10596
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Kitty! Your trophies are the start of a great collection.

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 73 Eco-friendly sty under construction
x 116 Cambodia Flag Canada Nigeria United States Malaysia United Kingdom
Fake law firm sites killed x3
500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
View user's profileSend private message
Duckling
Elite Baiter


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 1793
Location: Not quite there yet


PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

_________________
Mortar Closed lad accounts Easter 2015 Mc Fry

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Mr. Blessed,

I keep forgetting that your email has been compromised. We spoke at length a couple of days ago that I am in Nigeria, but that was probably someone else I spoke with. I am so very confused now. But this confirms to me that you were not the person I spoke with - you did not know I was here in Nigeria, and that means you are telling me the truth about the conversations I had with someone else claiming to be you. That person claims to be running an orphanage in Maduguri or somewhere, and wanted me to visit there, but that is not you, is it?

It is such a relief to know someone is real! I am staying in Port Harcourt, but the situation is a bit tense here, and people are not in a very good mood at all. I am talking with the owners of this hotel to possibly move to another of their hotels in Nigeria. My fiance has been utterly useless in this regard. I would have expected him to be here by now. I'm not happy with him at all about this. I think he is in Borno state in the north. You'd think he would want to get away from that area and come to Port Harcourt where it's safer, but I don't know why he chooses to stay there. Something about his company failing to make payroll.

What part of Nigeria are you in?

I do not have photos with me but I will see if I can get the hotel owners to pose for a photo at some point. This is a very old computer I am logging on to and so we will have to simply do with. I did not bring a phone as mine does not work here but the owner is going to try to get me a temporary phone to borrow. The owner and his wife are lovely Brits but they are trying to get out of the country for a bit until the unrest is over. They have some interesting friends who are not Nigerian but another nationality. They were celebrating a holiday on Monday and I got to see part of their celebration. It was interesting! I feel so odd here, it is nothing like Oregano at all. We have been talking about making a trip toward Benin, which sounds like a different country but on my map it almost looks like a state. I am still trying to learn this stuff. I feel very international these days!

OK, time to start my day. I'm finally feeling as if I'm adjusting to the time change!
Kat

Quote:
Hello Katrina,

Good morning...wow i can't believe you said you are here in Nigeria. I haven't hear this from you before, I am not working for any orphanage children the other email says am working for orphange children and ask for assistance is a big liar they are hacker please for your own safe and for the safe of my email stop talking to them okay?

I got your email from the dating site called mingle2, I was trying to mail you and seek for serious relationship from you but you didn't accept me I don't know maybe because am Nigeria or what.

That Maiduguri those peoples are trying to invite you to is the capital of Borno state. To be sincere with you and for the sake of love and feelings I have for you I will advice you not to go there because Maiduguri and Abuja is very tough.

As a matter of fact those peoples are not real all the details they gave you Is fake because if they know they are real they won't ask you to Maiduguri but because they know you can't come there that's why they said you should come to Maiduguri. Please be careful I still love you and there's nothing God can not do you can still be mine for eternity and thank God you are in my country now.

How I will be so happy if I could see you in person but am very far to where you are, is about 7-8hours journey from Lagos here to Port Harcourt.
Mr. Blessed


Quote:
I can't get you clearly you said you are here in Nigeria to come and visit your fiance! Is your fiance an Nigeria or what is he doing in Borno because Maiduguri is the capital of Borno state. Because I'm having serious feelings for you now.you said your fiance is in Borno and the orphanage peoples are in Maiduguri same place with your fiance are you sure this is real at all. Lagos here is the only place I can asure you is 100percent safe and peaceful in Nigeria this time around.

Kat I love you so much I don't know why although I can't recognise your face anymore because Is from the dating site I got your email but am pretty sure you are a very nice and lovely lady. I wish I could see you in person, I wish I could be your man for the last day of my life, I wish I could go back to USA with you but am finacialy lack and having some problems here which Is very critical. To be sincere with you if I could see any means I want to leave this country so I can be relief. Have a blessed day! I will be waiting for your reply.

Quote:
K, I will be waiting to see you too and hear good news from you.
Mr. Blessed

GASP - lad sent me ANOTHER batch of photos!! Totally unsolicited!!

hi, we had a bit of a rough day today. Someone showed up at the hotel and the owners were very nervious about these men. I stayed in my room this afternoon & am just coming out now to grab food and go back. Something is happening but I do not know what. Sorry for my silence, and I may be quiet for a bit. This is rather disturbing. Dear, thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. Perhaps if this all blows over we can arrange to meet so I can thank you personally.


Quote:
Hi dear K

Baby am scared now to hear that you said you got a rough day today that's why I said I feel somehow with this Nigeria you are this time time around.how I wish I know you are coming to Nigeria I would have tell you to booked your hotel to Lagos here very safe and peaceful am just getting mad for that nonentity man you said he came to disturb you today.

Please for God sake k keep yourself safe and if you know you are not okay with that place you can come to lagos I can't wait to see you face to face. Did you enjoyed the food you are eaten there and did you got my todays pictures I sent to you and what did you think about the pictures.

Have a lovely day, Mr. Blessed.


In a completely unexpected turn of events, Mr. Blessed is now receiving emails from a rather unsavory acquaintance of the hackers. Stay tuned...!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Padme
Moderator


Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 7258
Location: The Rebel Base


PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of unsavoury acquaintances... After the lad tells Kat he is in Borno, lad unexpectedly gets email from B0ko Haram who want a cut of the action.


Replying to note forwarded to my B0ko character from Kitty (still making it appear as if his mail has been hacked)...

Quote:
On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 8:27 AM PDT 1awa1 wrote:

OK. What is between u and west lady? U tell me. She meet u in Borno? Where are u? What city? u know where Maiduguri? We meet. Talk on u lady and money from West.

!!!!!! !!!!! 1AWA1


Confused lad replies:

Quote:
On 2014-07-31 08:15 PM, tim wrote:

Who is this and where are you from and moreover what are you talking about because I can see you are lack of english!


B0ko is having none of this:

Quote:
On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 10:23 AM PDT 1awa1 wrote:

U da one who say your in OUR lands. Tell lady from West we dangerous. Boy do not be silly. U know who we are. U tell lady from West we dangerous because of girls. oooooo U in Borno or no? Where? What city? We need to talk. Now. U not do job in our land and not work with us. Do not LIE. U know U call us B0ko Haram.


Lad threatens to go to the cops (I love it when they do that):

Quote:
On 2014-07-31 09:03 PM, tim wrote:

Hey can you tell me more about you and where you got my wife details now or you give me your contact details so I can direct It to the police officer and figure you out for me.. Do you think you can scarm or put my wife in danger? Why are u asking me silly question that am I in Borno.

Sad mood.



Quote:
On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 11:33 AM PDT 1awa1 wrote:
U not know who is B0KO HARAM????? Where are u in Borno? Dis OUR LANDS.


Quote:
On 2014-07-31 10:37 PM, tim wrote:

What are u talking about will u stop all this shit language.


You are with me...or you are my enemy.

Quote:
Date: 2014-07-31 10:56 PM From: 1awa1

Boy

U are really stupid. U know this? U are in Borno or not? Where are u? U have lady from West? or not? If u in Borno with lady from West and money need to work with B0ko Haram. U in our lands. UNDERSTAND?

Dont be silly and end. Because u know who we are. U work with B0ko Haram or be dead kafir. o

_________________
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Duckling
Elite Baiter


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 1793
Location: Not quite there yet


PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Highly educated and eloquent lad wrote:
what are you talking about because I can see you are lack of english!


Bwahahahahaa! Laughing

_________________
Mortar Closed lad accounts Easter 2015 Mc Fry

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Moderator


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 4707
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a peep from the lad, which is highly unusual. I think he may be afraid to go online. Poor guy... all of his emails have been hacked. I wonder who did that?
Twisted Evil

Padme, you are brilliant!! Cool

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip Whip
Closed lad accounts x 322 x1517 John James x67 Ireland
Safari Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) Sand Timer 5 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | Sand Timer 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT