SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Some who call me Tim NSFW - Wedding Blues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let him sit & stew for a good long time. Plus, I had steak to BBQ and a movie to watch.

I am waiting for your apology. If it is not coming, we have nothing further to say.

Quote:
Hi honey,

How are you doing my one and only pretty K...how was the course going hope there's no problem with you at the court?
Honey you said you will give me details of what happen at the court yesterday and I was waiting to read back from you but you didn't write me back you keep me feel so worried.
And again you said you are waiting for my apology if it is not coming...I couldn't understand what do you mean by that angel?

I'm waiting to read back from you sweetie,
xoxoxoxoxoxo.

Tim.

you need to apologize to me for bringing up that horrible place, westren. I told you how I feel about it and that I do not ever want to hear about it again and then you even said you knew I didn't want to hear it, but here are the details of your doctor's westren, bleh bleh bleh.

No professional doctor would use westren. All doctors have billing services. Tell her to send me a proper bill if you need help paying it, otherwise get your thief friends to help you out. FDIC said I should get the $8000 back in two weeks, so that is a HUGE relief. See how much safer that is to use bank? Your plan would have lost the money permanently. When we decide to use bank, it was the right way to go. Now you are going back to your bad plan that is a money losing plan. It is like you are abandoning US and going with only YOU.

I am waiting for your apology about westren and a promise from you that you will never bring it up again.

Quote:
Baby I know it sound so stupid for me to mail u my doctor WU info, I'm very happy for ur reply that's what I will show my doctor so she will no that is true u want to send the money but is account u need not WU.
Baby I'm sorry for that and I hope u are not annoyed anymore.

That's nice to hear that ur bank said the money will be return to ur account.
Baby where exactly are u now and what are u doing?....am getting ready to visit my doctor now I will leave in 15mint time.

Miss u and thinking about u baby,
Kat love Tim.

Hmmm... that was easy.

hi babe,

oh wow, I am so happy to get this reply from you baby! Now I know you love ME and you are hearing what I am saying to you and you listen to me. That makes me feel so good baby!!

I am getting ready to visit mother. I have not been saying much about her becos it is sad, and I have a hard time typing about her and not crying babe. She is really circling the drain now and I think soon she will be gone. It is the worst time to be on a jury doody becos I can't spend days with her, but I believe she is holding on until this cause is over just so I can say goodbye to her. We will spend today together and I will tell her all about what's going on in the doody even though she cannot really hear. I think she knows I am there. I will tell her all about you too babe. I will see if she smiles, but it has been a long time since her face has showed any emotion.

ok babe, I'm heading out for a bit, but if u're doctor has an account please send that to me AFAP and I will see what I can do for you ok? I know that is importnat to you.

I love you babe.

Quote:
Oh baby don't cry okay? I pray there won't be anything happen to mom now by God grace. Baby u know what?...what is mom name I want to tell my pastor to pray for mom bcos I don't want her to go now I want to meet her and say hi mom and hug her when I get back home with u even at all if she can't say anything to me Its ok with me to see her and hug her even kiss her and let her know how caring I am.

Baby extend my greeting to her please don't cry bcos me too I feel so cry right now.

Love u so much baby, love mom so much and can't wait to see u and mom eat together, talk together and have a nice day together.am sure mom will be so glad when she see me.

Oh dear, what's my mother's name? Betty Rubble. That's all I got.

Hi babe,

My mother's name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls her Betty. Thank you so much babe for asking the pastor to pray.
Heading out now.
love, k

Quote:
Alright baby let me know when u get there and don't forget to extend my greeting to mom...my pastor will pray for mom today when I get back from the hospital I will go and see my pastor for the prayer.
Baby I will send u the new account now so u can send the money there..how much do u want to send?

I want to send 0, thanks for asking. Actually, I want to send something that will put you in debt.

hi Dear,
you said $800, right? I told Mom you said hello. She's very unresponsive these days. #sadface
hearts,
K

Quote:
Yes for the doctor baby...but I'm thinking of maybe u should make it $2000 bcos I will still need for another thing.but the problem there now is that I haven't got any account yet.
Oh thank my love for deliver my message to mom I'm very grateful.
Love u baby. Kisses

I can do $2000. Sorry for the quick message - I'm on the computer at the care fasility, waiting for a nurse to bring in some food for mom. Let me know when you have the information, dear. I just want to be sure you have what you need, OK? xoxo

I do hope that's bacon I smell sizzling in the pan, but this one is known to break promises. The nerve!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok my love, I will let u know immediately I get it. I'm on my way to my pastor place for the prayer now.

6 hours pass......

Hi! did you fall in? I was waiting for you all day. I didn't realize you're super religious - that was a long prayer! Or do you still not have your phone?

Anyway, it's late and I am going to bed. As best as I can tell, mother says to say hi. She blinked a few times and wiggled her fingers - it looked like a wave. She's an old dear but fading fast, buying the farm, and nibbling the daisy roots. I still need to tell you all about the last day we were in course. I'm glad we had a break this weekend from doody becos it was getting pretty stressful, but it will take me a while to write it all out.

I'm going to be on my meds tomorrow to try to get rid of this stress before Monday rolls in again. I think Jimmy is going to drive me over to Char's lamas class directly after course on Monday. She's starting to get some fake contarctions. They are called boxon contarctions or something just before the baby is born. I want to get through the jury before the baby comes so hopefully that will be soon, my love. Sweet dreams and I will look for your email in the morning.

xoxoxo

Crickets. I'm hoping this means he's working hard on finding another bank account. I'm tapping my feet here...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, my favorite soap opera, The Scum and the Restless. Laughing

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long period of time goes by. I suspect travel.

hi love,
I am just back from vesper services at the compound, and now I'm worried about you. I said a little prayer for you and wafted sage for you in the hothouse, and figured for sure I'd see a note from you when I got home, but then I remember you said you lost your phone.

Baby, I'm so bummed you lost the phone. I hope it turns up soon, and I really hope that's all there is to it. I'm not going to read between the vines on this one and think you're avoiding me becos I am confident in your love for me and I know there is something else going on beyond your control right now, and your probably hoping I don't think you are avoiding me.

I dont.

When you read this you will know everything is OK, and if you need time to figure out the new phone situation I understand babe. I have been there too.
With love and patience,
your boo

Sure 'nuff. Lad's IP shows London.

Quote:
Goodmorning baby,

Honey I know u will be so worry to hear from likewise me too I'm so worry here to write but there's no chance for me to do that bcos of my phone, I was lonely and thinking about u throughout yesterday I can't sleep bcos I was unable to write my angel.
Baby I will try and send u the account now so u can send me the money there for I will try and buy new phone out of the money but the only help u will try and do for me now, I want u to try and make the money $4,000.

Baby am really happy I can write u now and more and more happy to hear that u said u pray for me at the church yesterday....most especiaally u said MOM say hi to me when u deliver my message to her how I will wish I could see U and MOM, I can't wait for the day anymore.
May God spear MOM life for us to withness our wedding.

Love U my angel,love MOM mother my angel.
Tim.

hi babe!

I am so relieved to hear from you!!! Honey, of course you can have money for a phone! Get a really good one, ok, love? I want to be able to continue maintaining good contact with you my hustand! please send the details quick so I can get to the bank at lunch, babe. How was your Sunday? Did you go to church?

xoxoxo

Quote:
Yes baby i went to church yesterday and it was very interesting...i pray for both of us and mom. what of u? did u go to church and did u pray for our wedding? I just wanted to let you know that you mean the World to me. You're my everything and if you weren't in my life, there wouldn't be any reason to live. As soon as you came into my life everything seemed okay, No more crying. I love you soOoOoOoOo.. Much more than anyone could love somebody in a lifetime; its that crazy. You make me feel needed, wanted and cared about. For the first time in my life I feel that I'm Finally perfect for someone, and I'm so happy that, that someone is you.
i will send the bank details now,

love u so much my queen.
Rose Benty

Quote:
Dear,

baby i try to get the new account but i couldn't get one am honestly fed up.... [I believe it! Twisted Evil]i try to meet the western union agent man around my work the man said he can help me make sure the money deliver to me here successfully he said u should not doubt the money will lost or whatever, he guarantee me that if anything happen to my money is going to bear the witness and get the money back to me asap.

He said i should follow this info procedure: Name.....
Address...12 University road akoka
City....Yaba
State.....Lagos
Zipcode...23401
Country....Nigeria
And get back to me with the Details as given below..
MTCN(Ten Digit Control Number):
Sender's Name and Address:
Text Question and Answer:
Amount Sent:
Hun i want you to make use of this Text Question and answer..
Question......... Who loves me.
Answer........... Tim.

Am with him now he said if u can make it now he will get it for me immediately....baby i don't want to lose the money again with any [email protected] account and am happy i got the man and is ready to help us out. we don't need to fear anymore the man has let me know that my money is safe and he will make sure there's nothing going to happen with it just get back to me with the info i ask from u immediately u got it sent. he said u should split the $4000 in to two that means u will send $2000 two times.

love u and miss u so much baby, I may have so much fun hanging out with my friends, but when I talk with you, even if were not doing anything that's when I have the most fun. I love being bored with you; it's the best part of my day. And most of all. I want you to know that I care about you so much, when you're sad, Happy, Mad. I am too. If at anytime of the day, you feel like crying, you can tell me and I'll cry with you. Just know that I'm always going to be here for you even when u think everyone else has given up on you, I will always be here.. Always. I love you so much. Don't forget that. i cant wait to get the new phone so i can mail u time to time bcos i wont be able to mail anymore if i get out of this internet am using at work now but if i get the money today i will get the new phone tomorrow by God grace. it really hurt me that i couldn't talk to u yesterday i dont want it to repeat itself again.

your one and only husband.
Tim.

I believe it is time for a SECURE transfer... once my character is out of her court case, of course!

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like a great opportunity for a secure phone verification procedure. Wink

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ so looking forward to branching out into new areas!! Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi dear,

I realize you are frudstrated and I feel you. I think I know how we can use westren without any concern. As I already told you, I am not allowed by court order to go to a money sending place during the trial becos it is considered researching the case outside of the courtroom and I can be fined and held in contempt for doing that, and it's a serious offince. I realize you may have forgotten I told you that, babe, but you need to remember because it puts me at risk and I know you don't want to do that to me. I spoke with Federal Agent Jimmy this morning and he said if you are really in need, he can take the money over there for me and send it to you on my behest.

He said he can send it through a secure MTCN only (I am learning about this in the courtse babe! If the gangsters were using secure, they would not be robbed so I am learning good things from this awful time) but he needs to have your ID information. He wants you to send a photo of your passport or other ID so he has the numbers for the secure transfer when he goes to send it. He said that is the only way the Federal agency will allow for transfer through westren union, and then you can confirm ID on your side by showing it to the clerk.

I gave Jimmy the first $2000 today and as soon as I have that information from you he can send it off, and then we can send the second $2000 quickly after becos he can prove the money got to you. Babe, I am meeting you more than halfway on this and I am really trying hard! Agent Jimmy is happy to help out, and I think this is a perfect solution. I want you to get that new phone AFAP so we can continue to be in touch often babe. I cannot leave the courtroom except briefly at lunch, so if I can't go to the bank I have to let Jimmy take it to westren.

I love you my peculiar husband!!! I will check in this evening on the information/ID. Remember, tonight is lamas class so it will be late babe.

xoxoxoxo

Quote:
Baby I thought u know already that I lost my wallet with my credit card and some of my info. Tell jimmy to send it with the info info I gave to u, that's what he WU agent said u need to send the money.
Am really happy to read ack from u. I will be waiting for jimmy to get the details mail to me as soon as he got the money sent so I can buy the phone tomorrow.

Love u and take care of urself for me my queen
xoxoxoxo,

Stubborn boi... Sigh. Wasn't planning on opening up a Jimmy account, but maybe I have to. Jimmy is not nearly as sweet as K...

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday:

Baby U have your passport, right?

Jimmy is going to play a bigger role. I suspect the lad is buying time for today's game, and he may receive a phone call just about then on K's brand new phone line. She may just wait for the second half of the game before calling.... Lad has traveled again. If he picks up, Hallelujah! It means he located his lost phone!!

Hi hon,
Jimmy says secure transfer only. I'm heading to Char's!
Love you babe!
xoxoxo

Quote:
Hi dear,

How do u mean by secure transfer only again....i gave u the correct info u need to send the money i even thought jimmy would have gotten the money sent to me so i will just check my mail and get the info and get the money.. do u like the way i couldn't talk to u like before again? if that is how u like its OK bcos i don't want to repeat myself and i don't want to ask for money from u again so that u wont be doubting or thinking that am here for ur money Rolling Eyes ....i have a lot of things to discuss with u each and everyday but due to this issue of phone lost now i wont be able to discuss it better again i do talk to u better anytime i finish from work now i just finish and get to sleep lonely no body to talk to or keep my company with love message which really hurt me...yesterday night i couldn't sleep i was thinking how i wish u could be here with me right now i feel so horny so cold and lonely but there's nothing i can do, ur mail keep me happy and feel that u are there for me.
the western union agent said if u know u want to send the money u don't need any other thing again again apart from the details i gave to u there's nothing like secure transfer anymore...the money is secure already already.

love u so much
Kat and Tim one love.

Lad forgot about time differences, and K's need to take Mondays off:

Quote:
baby talk to me i can read and reply ur mail now if i leave work i wont be able to mail u back again, i miss u so much and getting worried i couldn't mail time to time like before anymore this time around.
I love you with the deepest passion and I wish we could see each other every day but I know that you're so far away. It hurts me to know how I sometimes can be a little selfish when it comes to you, but, Girl, I'm in the deepest love with you!
Did you know that I think about you at night wishing you were here? I love you sweetheart. I want you to know how I feel. We really need to talk but then again I don't know. My heart aches for you. My stomach hurts and my head is throbbing but I want you to know more than anything that I miss you.

Forever in love with yo.

Tuesday:

Hi love,

I am waking to these notes, and my heart is so sad - I'm sorry if i caused you any worry babe. Remember last night I was with Char for lamas class, and we got back very late. Baby I have the most amazing news for you! Char is going to have a boy and I mentioned what a nice name is Timothy, and she is thinking of naming the boy Tim! I did not tell her it was for you, but this will be our secret babe #happyface

I will ask Jimmy today what he means with the secure transfer. Babe I am so sorry this takes so long, but I am thinking now it is a good thing that you can focus on your work and not be distracted by me and our emails during the day. I know you will have a brand new phone very soon babe and maybe then we can talk on the phone if you are OK with calling me. I am nervious about the long distance charges but my phone is very old fashioned and does not have a data plan like your lost phone had.

They warned us that today will be a long day in court, but maybe I will get a break to email you and then you will not have to worry about hearing from me becos the email will be there for you when you get back!

~love ~love

Quote:
to me
No matter how much i try these words are not enough to express my feelings for you but still i write so that whenever you see this mail it will remind you of me and bring a smile on ur face.You are the best thing that happened to me baby cant thank God enough for giving you to me.
Baby am happy to hear this from u that u name char baby boy my name that's great it really make me feel so happy and laugh. am at work now and i can mail u and reply ur mail now till i get back to the hotel that's when i wont be able to mail u again bcos i don't have internet at the hotel i use phone at the hotel that's why am eager to get the new phone plus my doctor bills. Jimmy don't need anything again let jimmy follow the info i gave to u that's all what he need.

talk to Jimmy and let him do this fast i cant just keep lonely here i don't wanna miss talking to u anymore, can u imagine how lonely i will when i get back to the hotel bcos i wont have access to ready ur mail again.

love u so much my angel.

K is looking forward to trying out her new phone line.... Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suspect the lad took the day to watch the game, because each time Germany plays, his IP changes and he's quiet. I sent some things he'll have to parse & ponder...

Hi babe,

The case took a really wild turn today. One of the defendents had a nervious breakdown right in the middle of the testimony! He was handcuffed in the gallery with the other prisoners and he started to cry and bash his head against the wall and said he would have gotten away with the crime if it were not for the meddling kids who found the body and reported it to the police. Those kids were also in the courtroom and the Federal Agents including Jimmy all jumped on the prisoner and dragged him off behind the court doors in the prisoner holding area so he would not be disruptive. I will find out from Jimmy tonight what happened after they dragged him away! It's very exciting and a little scary at times. But I think the prosetution is about to rest their case, and then we get to hear from the defenst.

Jimmy would like a copy of your passport in order to do the secure transfer, and there won't be a secret question or answer because you'll just show your passport at the other end. He just needs some sort of ID with your photo on it in order to verify the recipient on this side before they can issue a secure transfer here, and I told him your ID was stolen but of course you still have your passport, right? Otherwise you would need to go to the embassy and you would be in a totally different level of problem and you would not be able to travel to your next job. Honey, please do this right away and send me a scan so I can give it to him - I don't have the ability to leave the court without Jimmy's escort as the case is very much in session and we are under strict orders from the judge. Jimmy is happy to do this for you but he needs ID in order to send you the money. He is a Federal US Agent and knows what he is talking about dear. He has the $2000 and is wanting to get the other $2000 to send to you by Friday so he isn't holding my money for too long.

Honey I miss talking to you freely. Being in this courst case every day has been such a drain on me, and I am feeling those old stress feelings coming back. Every day we have to concentrate on hearing the testimonials, and the 14 jurors on doody are all very weary. Baby i wish u were here to rub and tickle my feet and kiss my ankles and toes and tell me it's all going to be OK. We are having to hear terrible, awful things that these bad men do to the thieves who stole money from them.

Today I wore cream colored Minolo Blahnik flat shoes with sparkles all over them. I stare at my shoes and smile when I get too stressed. It helps me each day with the hard things I have to hear in the case.

I am leaving for a quick lunch then we have to reajurn for the case. Baby i love u and miss u!!!!!
~xoxoxo

Quote:
Honey i will stop saying this and i wont talk about the money again bcos i can see u don't understand what am talking about since all this days in told u the WU agent here is here to help me out to get the money with safe and secure he said u should tell Jimmy to follow the info i gave to u and send the money is very safe and secure very simple i dont know why he would be repeating the same thing for asking u for my ID. tell him to use the western union details and get back to me with the details i need....i love u too baby if it is that u know how am getting hurt for not being able to talk to u better i know u will tell Jimmy to find means and get the money sent immediately. theres nothing going to happen with the money and i told u the man said even if at all theres any fuck up he is ready to sort it out for me here..so baby try to understand and get it sent in time i miss u so much and am getting worried my queen.
xoxoxoxoxo.

Awww.... did I mess this whole thing up somehow?

ETA: I forgot he sent me this note with no subject, from the new IP, and I chose to ignore it. Hmmm.... lad sounds rather frantic.
Yawn.

Quote:
Honey,

Baby immediately jimmy got the money sent tell him to give u the details I mean the MTCN number, senders full name, text question and answer. Bcos those are the security details I need to get the money, without the details I won't be able to get the money.

I will be waiting for the details honey!
Tim.

Hi dear,

I'm on a quick break here. Honey I'm so sorry. I feel so stupid. I don't know anything about the money places other than what Gwen told me, so when Jimmy said he could send through secure transfer and not the way I'm hearing about in this courst case, I was excited. I'm so sorry babe. I am so familiar with the bank but not at all with the other way. I will talk to Jimmy when the case is out tonight to see what he has to say.

I love you babe, and I'm sorry if I'm making this more stressful for you. That's the last thing I want to do.

I heard from the bank and they are asking for more information about that account. Can you please send me the woman's full name, address, phone number and email please? Also, they would like to contact your friend. Anything you can send will be helpful. They said my money should be returned once they get the details worked out to be sure it was really theft. It's not like it will brake the bank hahaha, but I do want to be sure i get that back at some point, and i'd rather get it back from the bank than to make you pay me back baby.

Should I be worried about our August wedding date? I need to settle the date so I can give the vanue $2000 to hold our reservation and then order invitations. At some point I need a list from you of who to send invites to and where. But if you think it's cutting things closed, let's find an alternative date in September, ok babe?

xoxoxoxo

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked your Scooby Doo reference. Laughing

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Jinkies! I'm pleased you caught that! Laughing

Quote:
Hi sweetie,

How are u doing my angel and how was the court case! Hope u are not too stressful like I do here bcos I really very hard for me to mail u this time around I can't talk to u in the night only in the money when I get to work.

Concering the woman info u need I will get in touch with my friend for the info don't worry about that baby even if I can't get the woman info I promise I will pay u the money back believe me, the money is not my problem at all.

About our wedding date now, honey don't pay for the reservation yet let me get to South Africa first and see how long the work will take me, I will let u know the convenient date for us when I get there my queen.

Have Jimmy gotten the money sent? Baby sincerely speaking I'm gettng worried and feel so down this time around, jimmy is taking things so long..the WU agent think am not serious about the transfer he ask me yesterday why did he not hear from me again I don't know what to say I just tell him is today u will send the money. So if jimmy had sent it let me have the details immediately and if not please baby tell him to go this morining and send it. u too u can go together with him split the 4k in to two Jimmy will send 2k and u too will send 2k please baby make It fast before u will go to the court and if u know u don't have chance let Jimmy go quickly as early as possible the WU work 24hrs.

Love u and miss u so much dear,

Kisses, kisses, kisses.
Tim ur peculiar husband.

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi babe,

I waited this morning for JImmy but I didn't see him. I am on a quick break but will try to find him this morning. Honey please don't make me angry at you again. I will let you explain to me now why I CANNOT walk into any westren place during this trial. Please tell me why and that will convince me you are actually reading my emails,OK?

Love u and miss u back baby.
xoxo K

Quote:
Baby why do u want to angry with me...do u know why am eager to get this new phone bcos if I leave work now I won't be able to mail again which really make me feel so sad here I miss u so much and can't wait to mail u time to time I have being waiting on ur mail, now that I got ur mail I was so happy. I know u can't go to the WU place I was just saying in case u are on break u can go there with him. Am not saying u should go there by force.

Love u more and more angel.
Tim.

Jimmy has disappeared. Jimmy has $2000. K wants to give Jimmy more of her money. Tim should be worried. Very worried.

I still can't find Jimmy but I am looking for him at every brake time. Why don't you get the contracting company to send you your paycheck through westreen for you and then you will have money? It's been more than a month now that you have been there. How are they paying you now? I don't understand how you can be there so long working for another company without getting paid.

You still didn't answer my question. I am angry becos I don't htink you are paying attention to what I am telling you in my emails. You still think I can walk into a westren without being held in contempo of course, and that is a RISK to my future and my clean civil record.

You only seem to want to talk about money. Why do you care what the westren guy says? Who is he to you? I think you are letting him stress you out, and that makes me angry becos I don't want u to be stressed becos I love you too much to see that baby. Tell westren guy to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. see how mad I am? you are making me swear baby.

Anyway, I am also angry becos I am trying my hardest here and I already am out $8000 becos of your lying friends, and it is NOT my fault that you are stuck with no money. I'm trying to do you a favor and you are brating me for it and that piss me on. I have a wedding to plan and that is going to cost me a lot of money. I am moving our wedding date to September 20 baby. I have until Friday to put a deposit on the vanue but I don't know how I can do that while i am in course. I may need to give Jimmy the other $2000 for the vanue deposit so he can do that for me. He is being very helpful when he is around.

I love you. Please don't make me more angry ok babe? I am doing what i can here.

ETA:

Quote:
Baby I understand u can't go to the WU am not saying u should with jimmy again I know u are on course and is at risk for u to do that.
I can't get paid through WU from the company bcos the money they want to pay Is a huge money is a money they can just send to WU.
Baby don't think am here for money any amount u loan me is going to be return back to u when I get back to u before our wedding I promise u and I want u to believe me.

Take care of urself for me baby and don't be annoyed with ur king,
Tim.

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi baby,

It sounds like we're at a dead end. I wish I could hear back from Jimmy becos I need him to take the $2000 to the vanue for us and secure the wedding location for September. I will also give him the other $2000 u need when I see him. He has been tied up at the prison after the defendant had that crazy outburst the other day and he has not been back yet. As far as I know he may already have gone to Westren for u baby and sent the money by secure transfer. I really hope he will come back to course today becos the other guy Chris who they have watching us is a jerk and does not like to talk, but he's also a better protector for the doody. But Jimmy had to do the paperwork on the inmate and he is still doing that. I will probably see him tonight babe and i will ask him what's going on.

you are really stuck in a punt with a little pole, aren't you? I'm so sorry babe. How are you still eating? I am so mad at your friend for taking the $8000 becos I know you could really use that right now. I won't be able to talk to the bank until tomorrow about that but I will find out where the money is in transit. I dont know if they can do much without your friend info. Honey you are going to be giving me a big wedding gift! LOL xoxoxo

What kind of cake is your favorite, babe? I want to put in an order now before it gets too late for a good cake. There is a local place that does excellent cakes. Tell me your favorite kind and I will do a taste test. It will be about $600 I think they said. They provide the two guys in tuxedos to stand on either side and cut and serve it. I think they do the traditional cake in face thing too. I will want photos of that for sure.

OMG honey I totally forgot about the photographer. One of the other jururs on doody is a photographer and she said she will do the whole wedding for $2500 which is about 1000 photos and large prints we can hang on our wall as well as a DVD with video and full size images. What do you think?

I love you dear. I'm so glad I have our big day to think about to get my mind off this course.
xoxoxo

Quiet... I still think this one is traveling. His IP has changed a bit this week, and he's heading home now.

Hi love,

quick note. I totally forgot I had a hair appointment tonight, and I had to figure out a way from the hotel to the salon. I made my next appointment in September about a week before the wedding so I'll look really good on our Big Day!

I know you are probably at the hotel and without your phone, so you can't log in and email me. I am going to send this note to you so you wake up to something sweet with NO talk about money becos that has been a stressur for you and I don't want to stress you.

So.... I am going to talk about something we both love which is SHOES!!! I really do love the red pumps you were looking at online. I wish you were here right now so i could pretend to be Cidermelon and you could be Prince Charmin and ease the shoe onto my foot and suddenly I would become a queen for you my king and present you with an apple or a pumking. Baby we would be great together in a furry tail. I think you would be the perfect shoemaker to my elvis. OK lover, this is enough silly fantasy talk. I love having these moments with you where we can let go and giggle.

Love love kisses hugs and love your boo

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cidermelon? Laughing

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Furry Tail continues Wink Or, if the lad truly understood his scripts, it may be ending. This seems like another glurgy goodbye letter at the end, but I'm sure he means well.

Quote:
Hi, sweetie,

Good Morning my Love, I am very happy another morning is here and I have awakened feeling really good after having a good time with you yesterday. It has enlightened my heart with the hope of our union which is going to happen very soon with the way things are happening with us. I just feel great joy deep inside me for being able to meet the right woman and not just the right woman but a perfect woman, someone who understands my feelings and my reasons for wanting to be with her. You have shown me lots of love and caring and I know it's not just going there but you are going to make sure I become the father of your kids.

I feel I owe you a great deal of everything, and I am sure I cannot pay back so the only thing I have that's greater than any sacrifice in the world is the Love we share together because that's what matters. Babe, one day I was walking through the Garden of Eden Shocked and I heard a voice calling at me from a very far distance. When I turned it was you, my love, calling; I ran back to you and gave you some good kisses. And I whispered in your ears, I LOVE YOU. Rains will fall, thunders will rumble, trees will fall, volcanoes will erupt but, Babe, the only thing that's going to be constant is our love. I will love you till eternity. Kisses.

The happiest thing in life is to love and to be loved. Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve.
Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams.

your love.

Tim.

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed his English and grammar has gotten exponentially better. It looks like he's copying and pasting now. Lame. Rolling Eyes

http://www.marriageromance.org/story/love/letter/196803

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SZ I think I would be more shocked if it wasn't a copy/paste job Wink

So this morning I find this in my inbox, sent from (GASP) the same IP address as my lad. And apparently my lad is back home again.

new email address guy with oddball name wrote:
Hello, good day over there....i will love to tell you more about me and where i got your email, am B--- from Nigeria i will be 28 next year january 12 i got your email from the dating site called mingle2...i will be so glad to know you more if you dont mind to talk to me. am a cool serious and hard working guy i can send you my pics if you wish to see me.
have a nice and blessed day..may God be with you and your entire family amen.

looking forward to read back from you.

K responds:

Hello,

I have no idea who you are, and I ask that you please not contact me. I am very much in love with a man I met on mingle2 and I have stopped all contact with men who email me there. I do not know why you wait this long to email me as I have not been on mingle in months. I am happily engaged to a wonderful man and I would appreciate it if you did not contact me ever again.

Good bye.

new email address guy with oddball name wrote:
Ok but am not here to hurt your marriage....have a nice day.

So... I respond to the glurgy email that I received from Tim yesterday:

Hello my love!

Your email this morning made my heart sing!! I have to let you know I receive another letter from a man on mingle. I honestly do not recall this person, or ever giving him my email, but now he emails me so my memory is failing. Anyway, I told him not to contact me again. I believe in absolute honesty my love and want you to know what is happening in my life. If you want to see the text of the email and my reply I will send those to you but rest assured I will have nothing to do with other men now that I met you my love.

How is your day going? Guess what? I see Jimmy this morning! We will talk at lunch and i will find out what is the status of your money.

love love love you my peculiar husband
your boo

Lad seems reassured:

Happy Tim wrote:
Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. Thank you for loving me the way you do.

Yours Sincere,
Tim.

What do you mean, "not without imperfections"??? Stupid git... Evil or Very Mad

ETA for any keeping count, K has spent the following:

$8k bank transfer that was "chopped"
$2k to Jimmy to be transferred via WU to lad

And on the list to be spent:

$2k to Jimmy for second WU transfer to lad
$2k to Jimmy for deposit on wedding venue
$2.5k for wedding photography
$600 for cake
$20k ish for wedding

Meaning a grand total of $10k has been lost so far with another nearly $30k in the hopper. K will have fun reminding the lad how much of her money he's already disposed of
Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To sum up:
Jimmy now has $4000. Tim does not want to talk to Jimmy on the phone. Tim is trusting K to give him the WU details from Jimmy when he makes the transfer.

This is a perfect plan, and NOTHING can go wrong!

See why I love you so much baby?!

So I talked to Jimmy finally, and he still has the $2000 and has not been able to get to westren becos of the problems with the defendents. They threw the gangbanger back in prison after his outburst against the kids the other day, and they had a lot of paperwork to do after that. Jimmy was pretty mad about the gangbanger but they were all back in course again today so those problems are finally over. I told Jimmy is is very important that he post the money for you AFAP becos you need a phone, and then Jimmy asked if there is another number he can call you on becos he wants to call you from the westren place when he does the transfer to be sure you can go immediately to pick up. He said it may have to be Saturday due to the demands of this course and his paperwork load plus he said he is not supposed to go to westren on my behalf but since my name won't be on there it should be ok. But he doesn't want to risk doing it during the week.

Honey is there a phone number you can borrow for Saturday for when he is at westren? I gave Jimmy a check for $2000 today from mom's account to add to the $2000 from before. He is going to wire you two separate $2000 payments on Saturday.

Baby i'm so sorry it takes so long for this. I am really trying hard to figure out the best way to get this to you but not let the course know becos I can be fined a lot or even citated for doing anything construed as investigation in to this case regarding money laundering. I know this is different but the course does not see it htat way.

I got a chance to talk to the photographer today and she wants a $300 deposit soon for the wedding so I will do that, then I will need to give her $2200 on the day of the wedding. I will also put a deposit on the cake and catering this weekend. It is a lot of money going out but it is worth it to me to know this is going toward our special big day. My love, I also need to be sure we have airline tickets for Hawaii but for that I need your ID, and now I am thinking we may have to put off our honeymoan planning until after you are here. I thik you will need to get the ID issue sorted out, and that gives us time to plan a nice vacation for when it gets colder.

ok I am going to head back to the hotel with the other doody now. Baby please know my thoughts are always with you in every way.

love love love love you boo

Quote:
Hi honey,

How are u doing my love? I'm sorry it tooks me so late to reply ur mail don't be annoyed with me dear I just have access to internet now. Baby I don't want to use any other persons phone to call u bcos I don't trust anyone here, u know what baby! Tell jimmy to make sure he go to the WU store as early as possible in the morning bcos morning there is afternoon here and Immediaelly jimmy got the money sent mail me the details AFAP Laughing ...so I can quickly get intouch with the WU agent and catch the money.

Concerning the photographer for our wedding day and Hawaii for our honeymoon u mention,it really make me feel so happy I can't wait to see the day anymore.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I am the luckiest man in the world to be called your husband. I'm truly honored. Again, thank you for always being there for me, and doing everything you can to make my life easier. More than anything in this world I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Babe, Thanks for everything. I love you with all my heart and soul, always and forever. Till death do us part!

Love, your husband,
Tim.

Hi honey!

I'm not annoyed my dear. I know you are struggling to find access expecially with your phone gone. I will tell Jimmy to head to westren first thing tomorrow and I will wait to hear from him then I can email you dear.

OK my love I am going to relax now that Jimmy has the money for you ready to go tomorrow, and I am going to focus on wedding stuff!!!!! Tonight I will talk with the caterers and set a menu. They said it OK if we don't have the date yet but they will help me know what is seasonal for September, and if we can't get the vanue for the 20th, we have enough time to change the date and the caterer can still work with us.

Baby I need to tell you something and I do not want you to be sad or angry with me, OK? Remember when you and I had our frustration time becos you failed to get shoes or photos? I know at that time I said i was going to wait until you were back to bring me shoes but baby I do not think I can wait that long to get my dress. I want to start shopping for a dress this weekend becos it will take me a month to find just the perfect one and i do not want to risk taking too much time and settling for something i do not want. Baby i hope you are not sad that i am buying the dress before i see the shoes you are buying me. Please honey tell me you are ok with that?

I love you so much!!!!!
xoxoxoxox
your wife Kat

ETA
Quote:
Baby am OK with that but make sure you buy the nice one.

Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true,I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you baby,

Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible.

xoxoxoxo,

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter Twelve
In which Tim has a Very Disappointing Saturday.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi lover husbandry,

you make my dreams true too babycakes. I am heading over to see mom tonight since it is her bath night. I will be changing some of her medical equipment out and making her feel comfortable and checking for bedsores. What are you doing now babe? I miss you so much and i wish i could be with you already!!!

xoxoxo
your loving wife
K

Quote:
Good morning my love, how was mom and hope u send my greeting to her right???....i love u too and miss u so much i cant wait to see u and cuddle with u i want to hold u in my lovely arms and kiss u and have a nice night with u which will happen very soon.

Am at work now if jimmy got the money sent i can quickly go to the WU agent now and get the money if i can get all the details now.

love u till eternity.
Tim.

Was up at 5:30ish AM my time, so had a jump start on the fun today.

Hi love!

I just got back from the breakfast buffet and Jimmy left for westren. He is going to leave me details at the hotel when he comes back. watch for the note soon my love!

What are you doing today, dear? I am making a list of places to visit that sell wedding dresses. It is going to be a glorious shopping day here, love!!

xoxoxoxo

Quote:

Oh what did u took for breakfast and did u enjoy it?....how I wish I could be there taking breakfast with u my lovely queen.
Am at work I will soon leave to see the WU agent now so I can get the money as soon as jimmy come with the details.
Baby how was mom did u send my greeting to her?

Hi lover,

Yes! I told mom you said hello. She does not respond very much these days but I swear i saw a twinkle in her eye. The good one. I think she would like you very much if she had met you two years ago before the stroak.

For breakfast on weekends we have a treat. They have a full buffet with a ham carding station, omelet bar, grainsports, panko cakes, fruits and juices, and of course cappuccinos, expressives, and my absolute favorite starbucks vonti venerium half cream discharge half calf. I am sooooo full!

OK babe, I'm going to wait for Jimmy. Will send a note in a bit, my love.
xoxoxo

Quote:
Am very happy to hear that u saw happy face on mom face, may God spear her life for me till I back home with herm I can't wait to see mom and my angel any more I really miss u and mom so much darling.

I will be expecting the mail when jimmy is back...when jimmy is back tell him I say a big HI to him and let him know that I'm really appreciate for all his effort on us...am using this period of time to pray that may God reward him (amen.

xoxoxoxo,
Tim ur husband.

I let him sit for about 2 hours.

hi babe!!

Jimmy called the hotel and left the details of the transaction for you. He said you will know where to go, and what to do and that there is no longer a secret question and answer. He thanks you for the message and says he already has his reward. Babe I am so relieved this is done for you! Let's focus on our wedding and plan our day. I am going to start looking for a dress today my love and i am so excited to start this process!!! OK babe I will send this now becos I know you are waiting. I love you love you love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name; D, Tim G
Address; University Rd Akoka
City; Yaba
State; Lagos
Zip Code;
Country; Nigeria

Amount Sent; $4000
Sent From; Eugene, Ore
Transaction Number; --------
Test Question; they no longer use these
Test Answer; so there is no use for this part

Quote:
Baby I need ur immediate reply am on my way going to see the WU agent now so I want to confirm this from u before I get there.

The senders name is...(Eugene, Ore)right? Who is that person? Laughing And secondly the transaction number is eight digit number, WU transaction number is ten digit number and money gramm transaction number is eight digit number I just want to confirm from jimmy the transaction is money gramm help me confirm from him before I get there baby.

Love u baby.

Quote:
Baby!
Talk to me honey, what is the senders full name? jimmy didn't remember to write his name that he took to send the money there...
I guess u are working on the wedding dresses that's why it takes u so long to reply me baby right?

Um, sure, wedding dresses. Yes.

hi dear, Jimmy wants your phone number to call with the information. He doesn't think I got it right.

I waited a bit & was hoping the silence was the lad trying to borrow a phone. I do think he's lost his at this point.

sweetheart the problem is Jimmy is tyring to call the hotel to leave the info for me to give to you. He says it would be simpler if he could call you direct. I am at the hotel again to drop off some bags. Darling I found some really cute things! No dress yet so I am leaving again after lunch in juts a bit so send me your number so he can call u ok? xoxoxxo

Drat. Was REALLY hoping for a phone number....

hi babe,

I haven't heard back from you #sadface so I am heading out again. I don't know if Jimmy left another message at the counter. Honey, are you kidding me about Eugene??? Please let me know you are joking.

OK babe. Love you.
xoxo

3 1/2 hours later:
Quote:
baby I think u know I don't have phone number yet tell him to mail u the details and u mail it to me..there's no where I can get the number.
Honey is very simple tell him to email the mail to ur email so that u can mail it to me.

Baby am just kidding u with the eugene ore.
I will be waiting for the detail baby

Senders full name, text question and answer, and MTCN number..then I will need to know if the transaction is WU or moneygramm.

Love u too my prett K

I can't believe the lad is still hanging on after all this time, but he truly believes I've sunk $12k into transfers so far. I'm honestly getting a bit bored with him, but it feels like he's hooked hard, so I do have a sense of obligation here to make life even more painful for him.

Side note: This lad stole his photos and name from a guy who has a rather long arrest & criminal history in Florida. The real Tim G has a FB page in which he is burning with unrequited love for his lady. I am certainly not about to involve an ITP, and I don't want to let the scammer know that his name/photos resolve in mug shots, but I'm still laughing over the stupidity of his choices here. Conclusion: I don't really want that lovely kind of stupid to go to waste.

So. Open to any suggestions at this point. Should Jimmy and Katrina suddenly discover they are in love? Should "Eugene" chop Tim's dolla? Should mom finally kick the bucket and leave Katrina with several million dollars? Will Katrina buy a shoe store? All ideas welcome!

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is killing off Katrina not an option? It would be perfect for that to happen just when he thought he was getting a big payday. Enter Katrina's sister or cousin, who now stands to get all that money and the process starts all over again. Laughing

OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd hate to see Katrina killed, but she could always have an accident and wind up needing someone to take care of her for a while. Said caregiver could have access to Kat's computer and read the exchanges between Tim and Kat, and voila! a whole new set of problems for the lad.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OC, You're right, I like that idea much better. I have been watching too much Game of Thrones, I have become accustomed to killing off important characters. Laughing

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Jimmy is going to do a money chop here. This lad is far too hooked to let go of just yet, and I do think throughout this ordeal he has angered one or two people by shutting down their mules, and he has somehow lost his phone for real: the communication has slowed tremendously and he no longer gives me the number, although I haven't tried calling the line just to see who picks up... hmmm...

Anyhoo, here's how it is going:

Quote:
Hi honey!

Baby why don't I hear back from u again?? U said u are going out again yesterday to buy some cloths. Have u bought the wedding cloths and how many cloth did u buy? How I wish I could be there with u and do the shopping with u so I can look for the beautiful dress for u but I trust my baby I know u bought the finest one how I wish I could see the cloths.

Baby did u hear back from jimmy? I'm waiting for the details so I can get the money I haven't get it bcos I will need to get the full senders name,MTCN number,text question and answer.

Love u so much my queen, u are always in my heart I will love u till eternity u are the world best boo so far.

K love Tim.
xoxoxoxoxo.

My fantasy is to send him to WU or MG during the game today, but alas a quick search on Nigerian money shops shows nothing is open during that time. Sadly, I will have to settle for a set-up for a slap when the lad is not compliant:

Hi love!

I had such an amazing time shopping yesterday! I did not buy a dress yet, and I think I will have a few more weekends of shopping before I find one. I tried on six dresses yesterday. Do you prefer an empire waist cut or a babydoll style? I am not crazy about cotton, and I like the really shiny style of dress like satin with lace. There's one with white feathers in a bob down the bustle that is rather sexy and fun. Anyway, I did buy a lot of outfits to wear for you at the local Veronica's Basket and it's amazing how something as tiny as a g-string can cost $50. Darling I hope you're not angry with my but I bought $900 worth of losengerie and fibrillators there. We will have tremendous fun with those, won't we? It's at least 6 months worth of toys and candy darling, just for you!!!

Darling I did not see Jimmy until breakfast just now. He is very annoyed with you for not giving him a phone number and said he can't believe you are able to carry out any real sort of business without a phone, and wonders what kind of company you have and how any major employer can call you without the phone. How do you call your workers, dear? I had never thought about this until Jimmy started asking questions. Honey, I know and trust that you have an answer. Jimmy said he has another idea, and that is he will go to the westren place but darling he calls it something else that Money Gem place or something. I can't undnerstand Jimmy half the time becos of his accent. He is going there today between noon and 2pm our time, which I think is between 8 and 10pm your time. He said he is asking if there is a place open near you so he can talk to you on the phone and do the transfer at that time. That is his only free time today so you will need to find a money place near you that is open at that time and then let me know what it is and what their phone number is so he can call during that time. Also he said they will not allow $2000 at a time so it will have to be in smaller amounts.

Baby please do not make Jimmy any angrier. He is already saying this is over the pop and beyond belief.

OK I am going to late brinch now to get some vonti half discharge babe. I love you!!!
xoxoxoxo

Word to the wise: MG does not allow transfers greater than $1499.99 (about €1100) to certain areas - is this true in other places as well? Also, according to a conversation yesterday, MG no longer requires the secret text & answer.

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should get the lad stressed out for the game!

Darling, I am so relieved to know you and Jimmy were able to connect. I did not know you were on Facebook! Jimmy found you and said you and he are talking there and he was able to send you the westren details there. He send me these photos of you!! I do not like the idea of facebook so I am not on it, and Jimmy said not to worry he will tell me all about your facebook if it's OK with you. Honey, I am not interested in that social teenage stuff, so you don't have to tell me what you ate for breakfast LOL

Jimmy said you got all $4000 from him, and he said thank you for being so cooperative with all of this, and he is happy to transfer more funds for you in the future. He asked me to ask you about the woman in the picture and said it was a funny story. I am looking forward to hearing who she is. Jimmy is a great guy, and I'm glad you two are getting to know each other. Facebook is a brilliant solution! They have some sort of chat thing, right? I'm really glad that worked out for you.

My love I am heading back to the stores now. I am so glad this is done with, and now you can buy a phone. Baby let me know when you have the phone, and please call me on it - I will love to hear your voice! I am at ####

I love love love you my peculiar wonderful husband!!

xoxo K

I took three photos off the lad's victim's FB page (it actually belongs to a felon, and the lad didn't even bother to change the name) and made the photos so small and grainy they can't be used, but clearly identifiable is the lad's character with his wife & baby. Wonder how he'll 'splain this one...???

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol Oh my gosh Kitty, I just spent the last hour or so getting caught up on this thread. I haven't had a lot of free internet fun time so I am way behind on all the threads here in The Shack.

Great solution for Jimmy to get ahold of him on FB and now the money is sent. Evil Lol

I can't wait for his response, especially about his employer and getting paid. I am sure his employer can buy and send him a phone or his employer can pay for the phone and all he has to do is go to the phone store and pick it up. Most major (even minor) businesses have a business account for these purposes. (I know this because my job used to entail me being on call 24/7 and if at anytime there was a problem with my cell phone I had to go to one of the stores and pick up a new one or get a temporary replacement until mine could be returned) (they always preferred me getting a new phone, I didn't complain. Laughing )

I had an idea. Surely the bank is NOT going to let one of their prominent customers be a victim of theft using their bank transfer system. They pride themselves on taking care of their customers, especially those who have large accounts with them. Now that you have informed them of the $8000 theft, they INSIST on all information about the account holder, name, email, where they live, etc. etc. Tim doesn't need to pay you back and since the bank is insisting on the information you must comply or they will get the police involved. That puts YOU (K) at risk, so he must cough up the information that he has. Surely he knows his best friends information, what with his wife sick and all and wanting $42,000 to pay for her care. Don't take no for an answer, especially since he just had his dollar chopped (again) and will surely ask for more money. If this continues to happen, K will surely start becoming suspicious!

AFAP Evil Lol

Thank you for the wonderful belly laughs. Your baits are awesome. bow_down

Oh yeah, I know there are some male baiters here who would be happy to call him, especially if it's in an official capacity, like the bank manager or security. INSIST that he gives you a way to get ahold of him. YOU (K) are at risk now, especially with your using Jimmy to go to WU which was forbidden while you are on doody, K could be arrested, surely he doesn't want that, does he? Wink

(sorry for my over use of emoticons, I just needed to express my reactions, I could have done a hundred more. Laughing Wink Razz )

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic