SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some who call me Tim NSFW - Wedding Blues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in stitches right now. This is hilarious! Laughing

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My gosh you are an old pro at this! Poor lad, he doesn't know what's going to hit him. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi dear, goodmorning honey hope your night was splendid...baby what did you dream about me?

I have to say, this one just keeps opening fun doors for me!

Baby i did dream about u!! How did you know?! In my dream we were in a shopping mall and every store in the mall had shoes. You were taking me into every shoe store and trying on shoes with me. You kept showing me red shoes which were very pretty and I wanted to try them on but none of them were fitting just right. Finally I look at your feet and you are wearing the perfect pair of high heel stiletto italian red Phaucme brand shoes, and i said THAT is what i want so you take them off and I put them on my feet and they fit perfectly my prince charming.

It was a wonderful dream! I woke up so hungry. So i went to Starbucks for a Vonti Venerium Half Cream Discharge Half Calf and now i have finished so am going to visit mom.

Baby what did you dream about me, and what are you doing today?
Kisses,
K

Because every girl should have at least one pair of Phaucme shoes.

Quote:
In my dream we were taking dinner together u are feeding me and me too I'm feeding u. After we finish eating we go in and have a nice sleep. U lay your head on my chest rubbing my chest while me too I put my hand on your head playing with your hair. I started kissing u and we both had a nice night.
When I woke up I was thinking how I wish I could be there with u right away. The dream let me know that the whole part of my body miss u so much and need u so bad. I can't wait to have u in my lovely arms my angel.
Baby extend my greeting to Mom.

Love u so much.
Yours sincere
Tim.

My love, I sleaped most of today due to the headache, but woke to this lovely email. I like it when we are kind to each other. This is the way it should be always. I extended your greeting to my mother, but I do not think she is capabel any more of taking in any thoughts. She drooled and smiled, but I do not know if that was because I told her you say hello or because she was a bit gassy today. At any rate I rolled her wheelchair out into the lawn area and I read to her from a book I am reading on shades of gray. I think she likes it when I read, and so does the intern staff.

My love, I am turning in now. I have not been so lonley since you are in my life. Am thankful for that, dear.
xoxoxoxo

Quote:
I wish we could be together soon... but even though were miles apart, my love for you will stay strong... and I forever love you... miss u so bad...
I hope you will wait for me, and promise me to stay with me through thick and thin... for richer or poorer...
My queen, save yourself for me... your love, your everything... cause, you're all I ever had.. my happiness, my life, my world, my everything... I can't imagine myself without you... I don't think I could handle everything in this world if you're not with me...without your love, I would die...
Stay strong for me...even we have lots of differences, I'm still willing to change for you..Just stay with me forever. I will make you fall in love with me every day. I love you so much sweetie!!!
Baby I couldn't open the bank payment receipt you scan to me It giving me problem, snap it and send it again.

Love u more, more and more.
Your husband....Tim.

WHAT??? Hey... I worked hard on that receipt! OK, so it was in .tif format and 24mb large, but still...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi dear. I look all over the place for that slip and I can't find it anywhere. I think maybe it is still in the scanner at work, and I will check there tomorrow. I can see it just fine on my screen. I think i have a program called ScreenSnatch that takes pictures of the screen on the computer so I will try to do the Snatch of the image for you and send that. Watch for the snatch picture in a bit ok dear?

xoxoxox

Tick tock, tick tock.

hi babe,

here is the snatch photo. I was able to open the attachent fine in my email and took the screen snatch for you of my desktop. I love you baby!

Sent a very tiny image, barely readable, of my inbox (ahem, edited out the other lads names, of course) and the photo of the "receipt", surrounded by a faux desktop full of shoe photos.

Quote:
Alright dear.
So how was church today or you didn't go?

Hmmm... what is the protocol for followers of Ceridwen? I shall meditate on this and get back to you.

Quote:
Baby where are you right now?

SHHHHHH. I'm meditating on Ceridwen. Or possibly on the effects of a lovely wine event yesterday wherein I may have imbibed more than my usual amounts of the fermented liquid. Either way, it requires much silence and waiting, my peculiar husband. Plus, making those kind of demands is rude. I will let this one wait until he recognizes his mistake. Or until my head feels better.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi love,

the Ceridwen center had a lovely celebration this afternoon after our congregational potluck. I'm just arriving home now after wheeling mom back to the care fasility. I think she enjoyed it. We had the traditional fish release ceremony for the Persistence of Solstice, which went awfully awry given the stream shrinkage from the drought. The poor things got about a mile downstream and ended up in a mud flat, writing and flapping in the sun. The local cats had a hay day, so it wasn't a complete waist. So to answer your question, 6 hours ago I was in my hip waders trying to navigate a stream, and holding a very angry catfish who had no clue he was heading for dry land and a lingering painful death. I hope your day was interesting as well, my love!

I'm going to shower off the smell of stream waters and find something unfishy to eat for dinner. Ta, love - send me a note if you get this soon.

xoxo

Quote:

Oh I got your note my queen, that was very interesting day so far.I really wish I could be there with u it would have be a very happiest day for both of us and even mom self.
What did you now take for dinner and did u enjoy it?

Hi loveyman,

potluck was so much food today that I couldn't eat dinner. Honestly, Madge Fenewick thinks she's such a kitchen diva by bringing four vegetarian lazanyas and guilting everyone into eating them, but thankfully my friend Louisa showed up with a phenomenal Mett-Igel and we finished that off before the first platter of Madge's concoction was sniffed at. Louisa has a perfect bikini body. She's amazing.

So when I got home and washed off the smell of the creek, I had absolutely no appetite for anything. Besides, the Mett-Igel was still on my mind and I didn't want to eat anything that would take away that lovely memory.

my dear I want to let you know my number was pulled and I have to call in for jury dudie. When was the last time you had to serve? Did you get on a cause?

I'm excited about lamas class with Charlotte tomorrow. Her baby is due any time now!
What are your plans for the week? When are you coming home?
Your patiently waiting peculiar wife,
K

RL jury "dudie" is looming, and I figure this is a great opportunity to build up some scripts for future use as excuses for not paying WU or printing out bank receipts! Plus if I do get called in, I can use the time to create some fake cases to report back on.

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet your jury duty will involve a case of a serial shoe thief and a store owner who caught him and started beating him over the head with a live haddock until the cops came. You have a great sense of humor and an over active imagination, two qualities perfect for baiting. I love this stuff. Laughing

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Buddy At Home wrote:
My gosh you are an old pro at this!

I have to say, watching Kitty's progress both during and after the mentorship has always been quite like taking a rabid chihuahua into a crowded place: all you need to do is to let go of the leash and observe the ensuing chaos while sipping a cold drink and enjoying the show.

And at this rate of drinks Kitty sure is on her way to steadily turning me into an alcoholic! Beer

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Duckling, I'm delighted to be of service, and you might be interested in some point in the Ceridwen 14-step Program to Further Tolerance - guaranteed to increase your drinking capacity, plus you get the Scriptural Keys to Winning Pub Wagers book with complimentary Blessed Rim Salt in a hand-woven hemp satchel. PM me for details on the acolyte process Cool

Now... back to ankle biting:

Quote:
Hi queen,

Well baby this week I will be back to work bcos I couldn't go to work last week,I was at the hospital that's why. I will go to work in the morning and come back to the hotel to take my sleep in the night. On Saturday I will go to the hspital to see my doctor for checkup.

Thank you so much my angel for asking me how I will spend my week. I will love to know about you too baby...what are your plan for the week?

And again baby I will be back to the state with you as soon as I'm through with the work. Honey did you missed me and thinking about me bcos I can see you ask me when would I be back?. Lol!

Your one and only peculiar husband,
Tim.

Obviously the lad hasn't heard that the transfer has not shown up. Or.. or... their mule has seen the light and is not speaking to them any more. Either way: win. I'm working this jury "doodie" angle with two lads right now, and I see much potential here.

Hi baby!

I miss you terribly. I love it when we are not quarreling. This week is up on a string for me because of jury doodie. I will go in to the court today to find out if they are assigning me to a cause. Baby have you ever been called for jury doodie? I don't know what to expect. I know everyone is a potential doodie person but this is my first experience. I am nervious to be on the stand with the exfoliation lawyers, but hopefully I'll get defenestrated early.

All my feelings,
K

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has not yet mentioned that there is no money coming through. I take it the mule is silenced and the account closed down, but there may still be confusion as to what's going on. I'm playing dumb & assuming all is rosy. Jury Duty didn't happen today, but I'm going with it regardless.

Quote:
Baby what are you going to the court and when will you be back?

hi dear,

I don't know - they have me on phone standoff. How is your day going, love?
xoxo

Quote:
My day is splendid baby thanks for asking...let me know when you back from the court so I can know what the lawyer says it happen okay?
Love u and miss u so bad my queen.

What on earth does he think Jury Doody covers??

Will do baby! I am still on phone standoff so am waiting to be called to the court. Have you had jury doody baby? I mean beyond getting the letter in the mail every 6 months. Have you ever had to go in to court? I'm excited!

Quote:
Yes I had of it baby...but I haven't go for it maybe bcos I don't permanently stay at home. But now that am ready to stay with you now I think I might get the call from the court.

Let's make up some fun activities at Jury Doody:

That's not a very nice wedding gift from me, is it baby? Sorry about that, but it is our civil duty I suppose. I got the call so I have to go down to the courthouse now. The first part should only take an hour to process us in. I'll have to be fingerprinted and sweared in, then they will line us up for the other biometrics and background check. I'm squishy clean so that's ok. Not even a traffic ticket!!

After that, the lawyers will question each of us on how we feel about the subject of the case. They won't tell us anything until we get to the sequestering so we aren't biased or slanted.

Have a wonderful afternoon and wish me luck baby!!
xoxoxoxo

Quote:
Oh wish u best of luck dear!

I might let him know half of the participants failed the drug test, and several had ties to the mafia so were excused. Have to think about this. Part of me wants to paint a picture of a very stupid love scam artist who got caught and is facing a 30 year max prison sentence, but I'm going to see if I can get another bank account out of this lad before I decide on the court case scenario.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby the bank haven't deposited the money to my friend yet...why is it getting so long like that I think they said the money will be deposited today Monday?

Wow, seriously? That took like a lot of time to figure out. I'm nonplussed. However it does warm my heart that this was sent at 1am lad time.

Hello my sexy man,

it was a long day at the court today - so many lawyers all over the place! It looks like i will be sequestered for this jury for a bit. We will be in a hotel downtown and staying her for a while during the trial, so I am going to be online probably only in the early morning or night time.

I just got your email, but I don't know what is going on with the bank. They said it would be deposited today or earlier but they also said last week there was a problem with the account. I don't know if she put a wrong number in or what happen the first time, but it didn't go through then. They try again Friday but said it would be slow over the weekend. Lets wait until tomorrow and see if it gos through tonight. It is not yet 6pm here babe on Monday.

I am dead tired from the day and need to go to Char's lamas class now. We will chat later my hunk of a husband!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Alright baby let's wait and see tomorrow or you call the bank tomorrow and ask confirm from them if the money is now deposited or not.

Baby how many days will you spend at the hotel to finish the jury doody?

Love u more, more and more honey,
Your husband,
Tim

Oh yeah baby!!! Jury doody!!!! Next email arrived with the first part in red, as below. Copypasta sauce, perhaps.

Quote:
I want to start off by telling you how madly, truly and deeply I am in love with you. I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul, always, forever and ever! Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper.
Baby, I never knew I would be this happy. But you know what... it is the greatest feeling in the world to be content and might I say, I am very, very content with you and only you. No one else can make me feel the way you make me feel. Your caress, your kiss, your touch, your words, your understanding ways, your everything means the world to me and it can not and will not be replaced.
And from what I said, I truly know that you are my one and only, my partner for life, my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, and I will love you forever and ever!

Baby anytime you want to send money I will prefer you go and send it at any western union kiosk apart from your friend store bcos I don't like howthis bank transfer is going so long.

Your love,
Tim.

Awwww... did the money not show up? Maybe I can paint a picture for you of what might have happened....

Hi sexy man! I have so much to tell you and only a little time, I will try to send this in pieces and then reply to your notes. Yesterday was brutish. We had to go through biometrics, background check, drubtesting for narcotics, and then they ask for all of our contact information for people we talk to on a dailly or weekly basis. Five people failed the drubtesting and were arrested. Two others had minor offenses on their records and were booked in county jail. The rest of us of course were clean and had proper ID and no crimes, and we passed the test to go on to jury doody.

Babe I realized how few people I talk to now that you are in my life! I gave them Charlotte's info, Mom's info (haha, not that she can talk to them), Gwen's info, and your phone and email. They ask this because we are on a gangbanger trial baby!!! These are really bad mobster people and it is a murder trial because one of their money laundering people stole the money instead of passing it through to the gangbangers and the gangbangers found out about it and killed him after someone fingered him.

They are afraid someone will tanker with the jury doody and offer bribes to change our opinions. The last cause ended in a mysterial because they found out the gangbangers were giving the jury doody money to vote in favor of their man to say he was innocent. They do not want to make that mistake again.

I am only allowed to contact the people on my list for the next two weeks babe. We don't know how long the trial will go but I will be sequestered in the hotel for that time. I am so glad I got you on my list so we can communicate!!!

OK, I have to leave the hotel now in a shuttle. There are federal agents who will escort us every day to the court and back to be sure we are safe. I love you my sweet peculiar man!! I will email you tonight. This is all very exciteing and a little scary but i feel very well protected right now.

xoxoxoxo
kisses

Let's see if he still wants me to go to WU under the protection of the nice Federal Agent who has his contact information. I suspect not... and I'm contemplating taking a page out of Duckling's book & claiming the money went through just fine according to the bank - so where did it go from there???

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Evil Lol I love the jury doody angle. I am going to have to steal that.

Duckling, I agree 100%. She's awesome at this. She is like a real Kitty, all cute and playful, but watch out for when the claws come out! Her lads will never be the same. Wink

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Where is that hug emoticon everyone keeps talking about?? Awww... thanks, @SBAH!! Smile

Quote:
Wow baby am happy for you that you passed the test..that's good of you my baby keep it up.
Baby make sure you take care of yourself for me okay?. I can't wait to read back from you my sexy and peculiar wife.

Love u so much
xoxoxoxoxo

HA, like it's something we study for?? OK, just my luck I did end up on a jury, but the case will take less than two days. Still, I'm milking this idea for all it's worth...

Hi my loving husband to be Tim,

The trial began today with the swearing. The dependents all sat in one row wearing orange and purple striped jumpsuits because they are already in jail under suspicion of murder but of course we can't assume they are guilty until they are proven guilty. I am not allowed to say much about the case other than that, but it will be very interesting and they are going to show us photos of the dead body so they said we have to prepare mentally for that, especially because they cut the guy up into pieces. I'm not looking forward to that part at all. there is a court appointed sociopath who will help us if we have mantle problems from the photos.

I wore green satin pumps with mother-of-pearl heals and little cream colored bows on the top of the shoes, and when I felt sick to my stomache from the criminal testese, I looked at my shoes and thought of you. I don't think I could of made it through the day without you, my peculiar sexy man. I thought of you so often and then it brought joy to me again.

Honey I am just realizing you said the money did not go through in the bank?? I did not get any call from the bank saying it did not go through. Your friend needs to check again. Honey, you don't think your friend is pocketing the money and not telling you, do you? How much do you trust this person babe? Now I'm really glad I only sent $8k, but I am going to be furious if that money disappears. Honey please confirm that your friend got the money and is going to pay your bills, OK? And baby do not bring up those nasty westren places again. Wherever I go in the next 2 weeks, I have to check in with a Federal Agent, and I am NOT going to try to explain to him why I am going to Westren Union during a gangbanger trial. That just sounds downright suspicious and I don't want to have to answer 100 questions about you. The bank works perfectly well, and I think your friend knows it. Check again with him babe. The money is there.

I'm very tired from this long and difficult day dear. I am going to have Jimmy (actually his name is James - he's the Fed guy assigned to me) take me to see mother for an hour or so before I go back to the hotel for the night.

I miss you terribly my darling, but it is as if you are here with me in everything I do and hear. I love you baby!!
xoxoxoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I miss you too so bad baby I can't wait to see you in person. Well baby I don't know if my friend got the money now bcos I couldn't be able to contact him yesterday and ask him if he got the money yet or not, I will need to do that today.

I just want to confirm that the money is deposited to his account. The money is for him not mine, you know I said I'm oweing him $7500 that's why I gave you the account from him to send the money there for him.
If you want to send money to me I will prefer western union bcos is instant deposit.

Baby are you back to the hotel now?
Love you my queen.
xoxoxo

Wow, I can't imagine why the friend is silent....?!

Hi love,

ok wow, I am so relieved! I'm glad your friend has the money that means you have paid him back, and then when you get home you can pay me back. He can keep the extra $500 for his wife's care even if that is not our worry. Baby, this is wonderful! It means the bank works just fine, and we do not need to ever talk about westren union again because that is a horrible place and I will not use it ever. I'm so glad that is done and over with and we can get on with things. I can use the bank to send you money babe, but it sounds like you do not need any more. This is a Good Thing.

Now, let's start talking about our wedding, OK? I put the deposit down for venue and the earliest time we can get the location for the wedding is August 30, so I figure you will be home by then. Darling is that OK for a date? They asked for a $2000 deposit, non-refundable, so I did it anyway. We can change the date if that does not work for you, but it will cost us $2000 if we have to change. It really does not matter to me about that, but it would be nice to not waist the money, right? LOL. How do you feel about a honeymoan in Hawaii? Or would you rather go to the Caribbean? I want a place with white sand so we can get very tan. I will buy us a lot of sunscreen and big hats so we do not get a sunburn.

What color cummerbundt will you like to wear with your tuxedo for our wedding? I love purple babe, but if my shoes are red like you say you will buy me, I think u need to wear a red bundt with the tux as well as a red bowtie and red bootiere. Red socks would be hell of sexy, babe, and I will put out twice as much on our honeymoan if you wear red socks. I'm just saying!!!

It is very late, and I have to wake up early to be at course again tomorrow. The defenestration is taking place early and we have to swear at 7:50am in order to be in the doody seats by 8am when the trial and tribulation starts again.

Baby I will dream of you tonight. Will you dream of me as well?

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Kisses, smooches and licks and a butt squeeze,
K

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peculiar wife wrote:
I will put out twice as much on our honeymoan if you wear red socks

You're such a hussy. Wink

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH: gives a whole new meaning to "wrap it up", doesn't it? Laughing

Quote:
Hi angel,

Baby I dream about you everyday my heart really miss you and need so bad.
Baby am not saying my friend got the money, I said I haven't hear from him to confirm maybe he got the money or not. I will confirm from him today and if he said he didn't got the money baby I will tell you so you can tell the bank to cancel the transaction if they know they can't do it.
Baby the date for the wedding is OK,I really love the exactly date you choose I think we have any reason to change it.by then I will be back home with you by God grace.
Concerning the honeymoon I will prefer we do that in hawaii baby.
But baby I don't know why you don't like what I like bcos I can see you don't like the western union and that's how my friend send the money to me then there's nothing wrong with it. Honey I prefer western union than bank bcos if you send money through western union now the money will get to me instantly. So honey I want you to tell me that my wish is your desire.
I want to pay my doctor $800 on Saturday I want you to try the western union with the $800 for me and see how fast the western union is fast and good than bank.I will send you my info tomorrow.
Have a nice dream my sweet angel...let me know when you wake up baby I have something very important to discuss with you.

Kisses,kisses,kisses.

Hi baby!

I'm so glad you like the date - I think we will have fun on our anniversary travels if we plan for late summer. Definitely let me know about the money. I have not heard anything from my bank so I am assuming it all went through just fine, and your friend can forward the extra money to you if he's comfortable with that.

Baby, we are hearing about money landering in the course case right now and guess what they use for that? Westren Union!!! It really is a slimy bad disreputable way to send money babe,and if you love me you will not ask me to use any of those money places again. Everyone in the doody is learning about how thiefs use WU to fool people into sending money with a password phrase that anyone can pick up if they have a number (I think it was called a CMT number but I forget - I will find out for you today). There is a way to send a secure transfer that requires an ID that matches the name, and the receiver has to answer a long form for security,which might work ok but even then whoever pick it up can steal the money like the gangbanger did. Then he got killed for stealing. Baby I love you too much to ever do that to you, OK?

Anyway I was talking to my assigned Federal Agent Jimmy at our brake just now and he was very interested when I mentioned you are asking about WU and when I ask him if he would take me there for a secure transfer. He said not during this trial of course, and wants to know all about you baby. Don't worry, Jimmy is happily married and he said he totally supports you and me getting married and he can't wait to meet you becos I invite him to our wedding. He says he cannot wait to shake your hand and he has just the perfect wedding gift for us. He is a good person.

Baby, I can send money by Saturday easy through the bank. I can use the first account number you gave me if that one is now working, or if you hear from your friend today I can send more money there since you trust this person. Or can you just have me pay the doctor's account directly? If you send me the invoice from the doctor I can have the money transfer to him directly and then you don't have to worry about it. The banks are a lot safer in every way.

My lovely peculiar husband do tell me, what would you like to discuss? I hope it has to do with the wedding becos i am getting SO excited babe!!!! The van is leaving for the court house again so I have to run but i will look for your email later when i get back.

Jimmy says to say hello and congratulations.

xoxoxoxo
your wife
K

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweetie,

Baby me too I haven't heard anything from my friend but u know what I want u to do now baby, try all ur possible best best to get in touch with ur bank today I want u to tell them to cancel the transaction bcos I don't want a situation whereby my friend will later tell me he didn't get the money. I guess he might not be in the state right now maybe he is out of the state to look for the money I told u he need that's not our own concern this time around.
Baby just try and get the transaction cancel and talk to jimmy to take u to the the place he said he will take u to for secure money send and send all the money to me I will know how I will get the money send to him here. I don't want u to have too much stress concerning this money anymore bcos I can see am stressing u too much my angel am sorry for that.
Let me know all the info that jimmy will need to get the money send to me here on Saturday if he is ready to take u to the secure place to send the money okay. Honey don't just let's look for any bank account again bcos is giving us too much problem.

Yes, I said I have something to discuss with u before...baby I want to inform u that I got a call from South Africa for contract which I need to go there before the middle of this month I'm really happy for this call bcos I know if my work is not good I won't be call for the contract and I have to let u know bcos I know is a great joy for us and I know u too u will be so glad to hear that ur husband is now famous and expert ENGR. I know is not by my power, is the power of almighty God,my pastor and most especially ur prayer and love for me...is now I know the benefit of u in my life. u really bring joy, happiness and progress to my life and work.
Thank you so much my peculiar wife I promise I will not let u down I will be with u till death do us apart.

xoxoxoxoxo
Tim.

Quote:
Hi my sexy angel,

My friend said there no deposited in the account yet I don't know why the bank is doing like that...baby tell the bank to return the money back in to ur account and let jimmy take u to the secure place and send it to me down here I will know how I will send it to my friend.

Love u pretty K,
Tim.

Hi babe,

I think you misunderstood - I am not able to use WU during the time of this trial becos that is considered research into the transaction process used by the defendant and the deceased and they do not allow that. I was asking Jimmy but he is the one saying no.

We have a bigger problem becos the bank shows the money definitely went to your friend account and I cannot get it back. Why is your friend saying there is no money babe?? I will try calling tomorrow during the break but my bank statement shows the money is gone. I wonder if your friend made a mistake?

Wow, I am excited for you about the contract but now I am worry - will you be home for our wedding baby?

It was a long and difficult day and I am going to grab dinner and try to forget the awful things I had to listen to during the course case babe. I love you and I will dream about you tonight!!

xoxoxo

Quote:
Baby I will be home for the wedding that's why I'm trying to make everything fast...I will be done before ending of August.
Well baby call the bank tomorrow first and let see what's going so we can know what to do. I love u so much dear. Baby hope u are not too much stressful at the court?

Hi love,

thank you for this sweet note. Court is very stressful becos they are starting to show photos of what happen to the man who stole money through westren union from the gangbangers. Dear, I do not mean to send this to make you feel sick, but to let you know what I am seeing so you know why this is so disturbing to me, and I am glad I keep some of the medication my doctor gave me. Baby, they took this man who stole money through WU and first they........

OK, I'm snipping out a lot here. If any of you has read the wonderful yet disturbing novel "The Kite Runner" by author Khaled Hosseini, I basically stole heavily from his torture scenes in the book and painted a picture to this lad of what happens when American "gagsters" discover someone has stolen from them. In the meantime, I'm insinuating that his American mules have stolen money from him, but also painting WU as a horrible crucible for problems. Let's just say it involves internal organs and live parasites. Nuff said. I just hope the boi gets nightmares.

This is what American gagsters did to the man who stole money from them. I know gagsters do this sort of thing often, but I have never seen photos before. I am so glad I have nothing to do with crime, baby. Our torture is the worst of all countries I think.

I am going to take a sleepy pill to try to get the images out of my head. It has made me sick, and horrible to think this started with WU. I am learning too much about that awful place. Thank you for not asking me to go there any more. It is a sinful, wicked place.

Baby I will ask the bank again but the statement I got today shows that the money was transferred already to your friend account. It is a done deal and your friend have the money. You need to let him know you are all paid on your debt. Let me know which bank account you want me to use for the $800 babe, but you need to do it fast becos you know what this weekend is Smile

xoxoxoxo
your loving wife

I doubt the lad realizes this weekend is the American Independence Day holiday. Banks will be closed on Friday, as are most businesses. Folks around the country will head out to community celebrations with fireworks. If you're posing as an American character, keep this in mind!

ETA: I actually had a delightful time trying to make the boi feel sick. I hope it worked.

ETA again:

Quote:
Oh what a suck baby...this is very horrible baby, am not sure if the man will survrive this bcos is getting close to death already for being toture like this.even if he survive it he will not try it again in his life.
I will make sure I look for the new account quickly baby thank u so much and don't forget to dream about us as I do here all the time.

Ur husband,
Tim.

Seriously?? That easy?

Hi baby,

that man died. The trial is for his murderers. The photos are from the dead body. I hope we put the murderers in jail for good.
Baby, make sure you read my emails careful, Ok?

I need to do something good to make up for these bad feelings. Please baby get me a good account so I can help your friend wife get healed. I need to know there is good in life not just all this bad stuff ok? Now I want to use all this money for good to counter act the bad in the world.

Love love kisses and love,
K

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need to steal more torture scenes, look know further than Game of Thrones. The most recent season has left me scared for life. Still a good show, but really hard to watch sometimes.

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't decide what I want to see more: additional pigs on your sig or Tim in the upcoming SS. Can we have both? Pretty please?

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Duckling, both would be bliss! Except...

Quote:
Oh you are right my angel I really love u so much for ur feelings it is good to do good thing in this world.
Baby are u sure u will help my friend with money? U know I told u all the money my friend is looking for now is $42,000 apart from this $8000 u sent.how will u do that for him that's very huge.

While the above gave me hope, the next note tells me he may be on to me...

Quote:
Greeting to u my love,

Goodmorning baby how was ur night hope u dream about us?...baby I want to tell u that my friend got the money in the account now.

Well played, peculiar lad. Now: what to do?

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps play along? It's great it worked out this way and the lad's friend got the money from someone else (he didn't specify anything) since you didn't send the money yet. Yay, more money for your and Tim's happy future! Happy lad!

Or then do the exact opposite and go paranoid. Wink

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Playing along Cool

Baby that's wonderful to hear he finally got back to you! I think you worry too much for no reason babe. We are heading in to court early today, and it will be another long day. I will think of you much today!

You are right, $42k is a lot, and I am sure you are going to be paid now that you are leaving this job for another. Babe, I trust you can send your friend money from your pay now, right? Let's focus instead on our wedding and honeymoan and shoes!!!!

I love you baby and I want to plan all the wedding details with you.

xoxoxoxoxo
your wife K

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby can u imagine the shit that happen.My friend was telling me that the account he gave to me is one of his friend's wife, my friend said that his friend is not around and he is calling his wife to send the money to him but the woman refuse to send the money after she got the money in her account. Baby I want u to make sure u get the money back to ur account. How I wish I could be in the state right now I would have take a neccessary step and make sure I deal with the woman she's a confirm thief.

Love u baby.
Tim.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

So the lads believe that the money went through, and is now lost??? This is great!!! I want another piggy!! Twisted Evil

Babe, I am on a lunch break in the trial right now. I am so angry about this and I can't believe your friend could be so stupid and irresponsible as to trust this woman. I know we can get this sorted out with the banks and get this person arrested - just watching the court system work today has convinced me that justice will be done. $8000 is a lot but I can live without it for a little bit if I can't get it back right away - we can figure this out and I trust I will get the money back one way or another, but I am so mad I want to throw a shoe at this woman's face.

Baby, does this mean your friend is still unable to loan you the money? I am far more concerned about you than anything else right now. Baby we will figure out the money, and I know if all else fails you will pay me back when you get home. I trust you, but I am seriously questioning your choice of friends right now. What do you need, baby? It sounds like you have not been able to get the money YOU need, and you are my #1 concern. Why do you not just give me your own bank number or your business account there rather than relying on this person who deals with thieves? Let's figure this out together babe, and I know you need this by Saturday. I'm concerned for you.

Jimmy is waiting at the van and I have to go back. I will check in on email tonight. The law case is even worse today if you can imagine. I will tell you the details later. Twisted Evil in very gory details...

xoxoxoxo I love you back, We will figure this out together my love.
Your wife,
K

Quote:
Baby i lost my phone at work on my way coming back to the hotel.....if i dont reply you immediately please honey dont be annoyed bcos right now am using one of my workers phone and he is ready to go to his room... baby we will tak better tomorrow morning.
love you so much my queen

What?? There are no games until tomorrow, you eeeedjot. Interesting that this note was sent from Nigeria, not London. Lad appears to be traveling again.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby don't mind my friend all blame on him, i should have give u my credit card to send the money on it but remember i lost the card that's why...and my business account is under going personal pending for now i cant receive money on it with any other person apart from the company am working for here they are going through the account for deposit so i can pay all my workers...baby i need the money on Saturday and i don't know what to do now. i ask my doctor if she can provide his account but she said it cant work unless u will send it to her through WU. i told her u cant send it though that.

She said thats the only way she can get the money down here bcoz WU is instant transfer immediately u send the money all u need is to mail the me ur Name,MTCN number and the security question and answer. baby i dont know if that will work i just told her u dont like WU and am not sure u can do that at all bcos u wont like to hear that but she said u should try it and u will see is better than bank.

but honey am not sure.
love u so much honey,
xoxooxoxo.

I'm still cracking up about how the lad thinks credit cards work. Basically, I tell the lad that banks are insured, so I'll get my stolen money back, hooray for banks. And, how about the friend can send the WU money? Win, win!

Hi love,

They dismiss us a bit early becos of the terrible nature of what we have to listen to today from the police who investigte the murder, and the corona office that did the otopsy on the dead body. I am weary and it has been very difficult today for so many reasons.

Here is a perfect plan to get you money, you can ask your friend to do you a favor and do the WU thing from his account since he has allowed my money to be stolen. I know you would rather put his money at risk, rather than putting mine at risk babe, which is why I am really surprised and hurt you would even ask me to do that after all we have talked about. I don't know why you didn't think to ask him first or why you put me in the position of having to tell you no about westren again when you KNOW that is what I will say. You must not think you can continue to ask me this sort of thing if we are to be married. I will not tolerate this kind of badgering and persistents and it must stop. I trust banks, not people. I know the bank transfer worked even if the money went to a thief, because it shows on my statement, and the bank is secured under FDIC to pay me if the money is stolen. but westren has no guarantee whatsoever so if we used westren my $8000 would be completely dissapeard now. Thank God we used bank, baby! The FDIC insurance will pay me back if the thief is not caught.

Your friend needs to apologize and make it up to you, and this is a perfect way to do that and to help you out. After what he put us through babe he needs to step up and be a man and do this for you.

Baby, I have made a decision that we will not allow this man to be a guest at our wedding. Please do not ask me, I will say no and I will become very angry if you insist.

It has been a difficult day. I was going to write to you about all the horrible things these bad men did to the corpse of the man who lied and stole money from thieves, but I cannot have the stomach right now to type it all down. Infact right now I am feeling the need to take my medicine again and it was a nice week without having to do that but this is all stressing me too much now.

I am going to get dinner then take my medicine and go to bed early. I will watch for your email in the morning baby. Sweet dreams.

K

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi baby,

Honey i know how u feel about the money but i don't believe the money is lost yet i know we can get the money back, u said i should ask my friend for help...i cant ask him bcos of the situation he is now. i know my friend too is not happy for what the woman did to him, i really pity his wife condition.
Baby i don't want u to think am just here for ur money..... no matter any amount u loan me am going to return it back to u immediately i get back home believe me, i have the money is just bcos my business account is pending for deposit and i told u am going to South Africa middle of this month so am getting my self prepare for the trip so i can go there and see how long the work will take me bcos i don't want any fuck up concerning our wedding date, i will inform u how long the work will take me when i get there and discuss with the company plus amount they want to pay.
I dont want u to see my friend as a bad friend i want u to have feelings for his wife even if we cant help them we can support them with prayer. the woman. is the woman that got the money trying to show she is wise. i don't want to share all my secret with anybody but u that's why i ask u anything i need bcos i know u are my love, my hope any thing i have is urs and anything u have is mine. I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you. don't be scared any amount u loan me will be returnable before our wedding. even if u go to the western union to send me money and the money lost that does not mean that i will not return the money back bcos i know is not ur fault.

My friend is not in a good position to help me for now am the one suppose to do that for him, he knows me very well he know i can help him but just bcos of my work for now. baby if the woman did not return the money back i promise i will give u back 8k is not my problem, just take a record and jot any amount u loan me down and i will pay u asap when i get home with u.

Baby this is my doctor info below:
Name.....fake name
Address...40 university road [funny, all of the WU requests have been for this general location lately...]
City....Yaba
State.....Lagos
Zipcode...23401
Country....Nigeria
And get back to me with the Details as given below..
MTCN(Ten Digit Control Number):
Sender's Name and Address:
Text Question and Answer:
Amount Sent:
Hun i want you to make use of this Text Question and answer..
Question......... what is your favourite color
Answer........... blue

Baby i dont want u to worry or doubt the money will lost go to the western union kiosk and get the money send all u need to do is to send me mail as soon as u get the money sent so that my doctor will go for pick up asap.

love u more and more my pretty angel,
Tim.

Crickets for 11 hours. I was going to respond, but got busy, then figured silence is a good thing.

Quote:
Baby u there why do you keep silent on me am so worry baby bcos I don't what's going on.
Love u and miss u honey,
Tim.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic