SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

at least it was inconvenient as hell for him.

maybe he had to wait for a cheaper connection.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even after all the hell and lad pain they've been through, these lads still believe in Susan's story 110%. There's no question about it. AL even brings up Susan's late husband; he honestly believes she had a rich husband who left behind millions in African investments, and that Susan is helplessly trying to close the books on his assets. I think they have another safari in them for sure, provided Susan gives them another believable excuse.

Another angle could be using the fake lad. How about fake lad take credit for another chop, yes it's redundant but AL was literally begging fake lad to take him under his wing. Maybe now would be a good time for fake lad to send AL on a "real" job with even bigger money?

$50 eater donation if you can get him to Safari again!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how about fake-lad offering a job to AL. he has two magas at a time, and needs to meet with both at the same time at the opposite edges of the US.

I guess, that would send him on a non-sue-related safari.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never bought the "stranded" line, even though it would be fun. I don't believe for a second he bought a one way fare-it's very expensive. And no way a hotel would allow him to check in without a credit card.

I do think the diplomat in his precious suit that he's made such a fuss about wearing buzzing around on a motor bike is hilarious-he can't afford a car and driver?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
@bware: since you have a character in position. how about safariing him to florida?

try to revive that contact to AL. he clearly thinks he is in a long dark tunnel of having a victim who just doesn't show up. maybe your rich character will cheer him up and motivate him to travel again Twisted Evil

Unfortunately, he stopped communicating with me awhile ago. Time to poke him.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
We've used Fake Lad for one too many chops already, in my opinion. Wink We'd much rather let the lads decide on their own that Fake Lad is somehow involved, but there will be no emails sent to the real lads to lay claim to the deal. I hope the lads come to that conclusion on their own, and I would love it if one writes to my fake lad character. But if so there will be no reply. We much prefer to leave them hanging. They are sure to come out with plenty of their own ideas on what went wrong.

I humbly suggest that if they contact Fake Lad more than once that FL simply reply with, "Thank you."

It might be enough to cause some serious, long-lasting lad pain.. and make FL a legend who you might be able to exploit some time down the road perhaps in a nother bait of the same lad.

AND -- Brilliant, brilliant Brilliant baiting and safari.
You have done wonderful work. If it ended *before* this last trip it still would be remebered as legendary.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Even before I read your post I had already sent Atlanta Lad a short note from Fake Lad:

Quote:
BRODA,

U LOOSE.

ONE LUV
CHUKS

I decided this would be a good way to both rub his face in the fact that he's not as clever as he thinks, and especially to throw the suspicion firmly away from the possibility of Sue being a joker. I really don't want him to decide to Google... This way there's no question who messed it up for him, but he will never know how.

On a different note, we were quite certain he safaried from Atlanta to DC early in the bait but never claimed it for lack of evidence. After going back and re-reading the early stages of the bait I realize that we not only had abundant circumstantial evidence, but also confirmation. Namely two things. He had emailed Fake Lad at the time, and that mail is unquestionably from Atlanta Lad, not from a possible accomplice who briefly appeared in a phone role. Boasting to Fake Lad he takes credit for arranging the DC meet. He also says "imagin how much i've spend to come down here and all the risk."

That mail to Fake Lad had a Silver Spring IP, just outside DC.

So, it was Atlanta Lad who went from home to DC, and he wrote to Fake Lad while he was still there. It had to be him since he was expecting to meet Sue, and she had his photos. No one else could have done the job.

Ergo, we feel confident that it counts as a confirmed safari.

Air miles from Atlanta to DC: 547 each way. That adds 1K miles to the total, and $??? for his travel, hotel, drinks at the Hays, etc.

Updated mileage summary:

Atlanta>DC: 547
DC>Atlanta: 547
Atlanta>Vegas: 1744
Vegas>Seattle: 868
Seattle>Atlanta: 2180
Atlanta>San Diego 1890
San Diego>Mexico border>LA (presumably by car): 150
LA>Atlanta: 1944
Atlanta>Seattle 2180
Seattle>Atlanta 2180
Atlanta>Wyoming 1571
Wyoming>Atlanta 1571
Atlanta>Aspen 1400
Aspen>Atlanta 1400

TOTAL: 20,172

These are air miles only, and assume direct flights. We know that some of his trips required connections so realistically the total is about 21,000.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic job !!!!

If you are looking for suggestions, perhaps she could not meet because she was quarantined with an Ebola scare (it is not something you would take lightly and heavily in the US news).

Just a thought.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Or else arrested because of carrying all that cash Idea

Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mission accomplished. The lads now know that Fake Lad is behind the whole Aspen breakdown.

Atlanta Lad again begs to work with Fake Lad, whom he obviously admires now.

Quote:
Broda it not only about this particular job, i have seen ur way of working and i like it. If u have some other job we can work it together so you can see for ur self what i can do

'Working' with him is a tempting thought but impractical. This lad relies on phone contact. There's no way that's happening (obviously).

I won't respond. Let him continue to wonder how his rival keeps chopping him, over and over.

But I loathe the fact that he is still an arrogant prick: "you can see for ur self what i can do."

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Would it be better if Fake lad accepts to work with AL with a 60% clause.
From there, Fake lad can instruct AL to arrange to meet Sue and ask for $200,000 as the current charges.
Definitely, Al will accept that good offer.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake Lad has 100 percent of the proceeds from Sue. Why would he even consider splitting?

JF and Capone have done a fine job of totally making these lads feel what victims feel. If their desire is to leave the lad wondering, I fully support their decision. The bait was an instant classic!

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Exactly. Fake Lad has said exactly that to Atlanta Lad previously, when he begged to partner a job. Any job.

a month or two ago, Fake Lad wrote:
MY BRODA ,WHY SHULD I SHARE A GOOD JOB WIT ANY BODY ?I MAKE BIG MONEY WITH DIS CLIENT 4 MANY YEARS ALREDY SO I DONT NEED 2 SHARE WIT NOBODY .

I have no plan to reply to AL's latest. It will be interesting to see if he tries again.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Burgernips
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been amazing!!

If this is the end, could fake lad not inform AL that he has now retired and Sue won't be heard from again?
Also he's not happy about their attempts to chop him again after he warned AL (if i remember correctly?), its AL's fault it came to this, he knows what he looks like, he knows where he lives in Atlanta? Bit more lad pain, knowing someone is out for you is not a nice feeling!!
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIW I concur about leaving them hanging. Why give Sir Arrogance closure? Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I realize that everyone has made the decision to stop the bait and give the lads no closure; but if I could offer one justification as to why you should continue it would be this: this is a very effective and capable lad who does have resources and the ability to travel. Our purpose is to waste the time and resources of lads like this so that they are too busy with us to scam real victims. With that said, although this is a great place to end the bait, it does not change the fact that if you drop this lad he will go on and scam another person in the US. Although both of you have gone above and beyond with this bait, I will plead on behalf of all the victims this guy may scam after you drop him for you to keep going.

MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Speechless.

And I honestly can't stop laughing that he left on a MOTORBIKE. Dumb and Dumber anyone? Please tell me I am not the only one who gets that reference? The scene where they cross through the Colorado Rockies to get to Aspen on a motorbike! If that is poetic I don't know what is!

Fantastic work!

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

'Working' with him is a tempting thought but impractical. This lad relies on phone contact. There's no way that's happening (obviously).

So far he's been communicating with Fake Lad strictly via email and fully believes FL is the GOAT Oga. If Mr. Gomer could get away without phoning Shorty for years, I don't see why FL can't get by in sending AL on a job via email. FL has the upper hand and has made AL his bitch, so the job and communication would be on his terms. Given that AL has such a hardon for FL, he should have no trouble accepting this.

Regardless of our suggestions, Juan and Capone have done a masterful job and I fully respect their decision to go out on a high note. It certainly has its pros. I do love the fact that AL doesn't know and will never fully know what the f**ck hit him in Aspen. Epic baiting, not only from the safari standpoint, but how your storytelling kept us on the edge of our seats the entire time. If this bait were a movie, it would sweep the Oscars.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

modokmind wrote:
Okay I realize that everyone has made the decision to stop the bait and give the lads no closure; but if I could offer one justification as to why you should continue it would be this: this is a very effective and capable lad who does have resources and the ability to travel. Our purpose is to waste the time and resources of lads like this so that they are too busy with us to scam real victims. With that said, although this is a great place to end the bait, it does not change the fact that if you drop this lad he will go on and scam another person in the US. Although both of you have gone above and beyond with this bait, I will plead on behalf of all the victims this guy may scam after you drop him for you to keep going.

yes, that's exactly the problem with shorty. okay, he was a more or less capable scammer, and he did hilarious stuff. but now it's beating a dead horse.

this horse here however is very much alive, and furthermore, it's hard to get such a lad, in such a location. now that he shows signs that he believes in FL, why not using that. let him deliver a list of all scamming activities he is conducting, names and so on. and then get him to some god forsaken place. I still think that north dakota is a viable place.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

modokmind wrote:
I will plead on behalf of all the victims this guy may scam after you drop him for you to keep going.

The best way to keep him busy and not wise him up would be to bait him again. As has been stated though, one of our best (bewares) has been trying to get some more action from these lads all along...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fryer wrote:
one of our best (bewares)

Rolling Eyes

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I meant the other "bewares".... Wink

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If Mr. Gomer could get away without phoning Shorty for years, I don't see why FL can't get by in sending AL on a job via email.

Bear in mind that Atlanta Lad is in a whole different category than Shorty. In fact he's in a category beyond the vast majority of lads. I've only ever baited one other lad as smart and canny as him, and that was a major oga. These guys are a lot more challenging because they won't fall for a lot of the modalities we routinely use on low-level lads.

We were already pushing the envelope with Aspen. We went ahead only because the circumstances we created, with "Jeffrey's" head injury, could be plausibly exploited. Coming up with an another excuse is not as easy as it may seem.

AL was already getting wary. He pushed very hard to have the funds sent by Fedex. He knows that Sue has sent money to Fake Lad by WU and Moneygram, he's not going to accept her refusal to do the same with him much longer. He was noticing the contradictions and his doubts were growing even before Aspen.

As for using Fake Lad to run him around, once again this is not your average lad. I have him believing in FL but it would be self-contradictory for FL to suddenly want to share jobs. And even if Gomer has been a puppet-master to Shorty (and other lads) I can guarantee that there's no way AL is going to proceed with Fake Lad without phone contact. He asked for that as long ago as June. He talks to Lagos Lad constantly. He would never work for an unknown lad just by email alone. We know this guy.

We are trying to keep everything about this bait plausible. There is very little doubt in our minds that any of the many avenues we have considered (and trust me on this: we have discussed a LOT of ideas) runs the risk of the lad finally twigging.

Sure, it's possible we might be able to safari him again. But after 8 failed meets it's a given that the next time he's going to want more assurance. He let his guard down this time, we think in large part because of the believability of the Jeffrey excuse. But now he knows that Fake Lad screwed him over. He doesn't know how, but for Sue to reappear and want to work with AL wouldn't pass the plausibility test.

We really think we have pushed this lad as far as we can without risking him twigging. The chance to safari him one more time isn't worth it when weighed against the likelihood of him realizing he's been played for a fool. It is far better to simply leave him hanging, and wondering how Fake Lad pulled it off. Again.

Not to mention: Security. We have baited as safely as we can. We are confident we are untraceable. But still: this is a lad based in the US, who has traveled all over the country at the drop of a hat. He has resources. If he decided he's been played for a fool there's a reasonable chance that revenge will be on his mind. I don't think the odds are enough to panic, but suffice it to say I know my wife would be terrified if she had any idea of how close this guy is. We're not dealing with a Yahoozie. AL will want payback.

It's fun baiting smart lads. It's challenging. It's not as easy to add comedy to such a bait, but I enjoy facing off against lads who aren't dumb as bricks, like Shorty. Sure, he's good for a laugh but screwing him over was all too easy for several years -- until we broke him.

We still think that it's best to end some baits on a high note rather than to beat them to death and risk the lad twigging.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
If you are not considering pushing him for the last time,then i think it would be high time this thread be moved to Eater's Greatest Hits.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You ended it with Sue saying 'something strange happened' and then an empty email. Anything after that has to go from there, but it fits nicely with the FL chop and it's a great ending.

But we all would love to have AL travel again, so we hope he can be re-baited along the line by different characters.
I am pretty sure some experienced phone baiters like Dr.Mike, for example, could do some phone-calls if asked nicely, no?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic