SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to read more updates. Sounds like you and Capone are doing a great job with these lads.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're only getting started.... I've been having regular contact with the lad but it's too boring to post. Now that Capone has connected with DC lad things will get more active -- and serious.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm that way with Stanley in the Oil Business thread. Regular contact, but just boring stuff. But it will get exciting in a couple of weeks.

I'm so glad you have your lad(s) totally hooked.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Through the magic of morph and the honeybee that emits loud distressed noise, a husky voiced called the DC lad who is not the same scammer as Atlanta. Yes, West African accent but different lad.

Mr. Marcus announced that Mr. Jones has been suspended and how he treated me was "shameful"! Rolling Eyes Apparently the consignment vault is overloaded and they have to move my character's late husband's property out ASAP. So I was invited to DC to recover it-no price discussed-yet. Maybe next weekend.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!

Last edited by Capone on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Second call to DC lad-and the Atlanta lad answered the phone. I played along, beating him up a little for leaving me phone messages on Juan's K7, calling me "mom". Actually Ma'am, which he hurriedly explains is a term of respect. Uh-huh.

He was totally unprepared-I announced that I might be able to fly to DC next Friday and he begged me to call back next Weds. for the arrangements. He clearly had no idea what he should do or how.

I'll set up a recorder and skype over the weekend.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while since my character has written to Lagos lad, who is obviously coordinating this scam with the US-based lads. There is clearly some confusion, with the Atlanta US lad reappearing in phone calls with Capone but now pretending to be the DC lad. I'm not sure what happened to that second lad that prevented him from taking the call.

This is clearly not a lone-wolf Yahooboi. These lads are a cut above, with better English than most and international connections.

One goal here is to keep driving a wedge between Lagos lad and his cronies. He is very well hooked now. He totally believes in my character.

my character wrote:
I have spoken to Mr. James and I find him terribly unprofessional and unprepared. Seriously: a man in his position, handling a transaction of such importance, should be up to date on all the details. He had virtually no idea what he was talking about! Unacceptable!!!

And, he had the audacity to call me "mom." How patronizing and presumptuous of him! Not to mention (once again) unprofessional.

I really don't know if I can trust this man. He is supposed to be a high-level authority but he sounds like a confused little boy. That is unacceptable!

Also: have you recovered my $20,000 which Mr. Jones stole from me in Atlanta? Has he been arrested? I want that money returned to me immediately. I can use it to cover my costs of traveling to Washington, DC, assuming that Mr. James can get things sufficiently organized to handle everything.

If we are ever to finalize this business I expect less condescension and more professionalism. I have had it with all this childish confusion and lack of planning. It is unacceptable and I demand better.

I'm starting to think that Mr. [fake lad] is correct about Mr. James.

The last tidbit was to remind the lad that despite everything, my character is still on the hook with the original (fake) lad who has been milking her for years. She is a classic victim, unwilling to face reality even when it is staring her in the face. Remember: fake lad physically attacked her in Cameroon and stole $100K. But she's still writing to him and still trusting him. So the real lad has to work all the harder if he wants a cut of my fortune.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait is continuing slowly and very surely. Capone has been playing the role of über-bitch victim on the phone with the US lad (who seems now to be back to the same lad as in Atlanta -- we don't know what happened to the second US lad, who has evidently disappeared), while I've been emailing the Lagos lad and complaining about the "diplomat's" unacceptable lack of professionalism.

Today we got large, clear photos of the US lad so that Sue can recognize him. She's a tad paranoid after having been robbed of $20K in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago. The lad is expecting Sue to meet him near Dulles airport tomorrow night at 8. Pushy bastard. We're still trying to figure out if there's an active lad based in the DC area acting as an accomplice or if the previous lad from Atlanta is traveling north to play the role. There's $11K+ at stake so it's entirely possible that Atlanta lad is planning a safari...... And that payment is just the beginning.

The good news is that they are well and truly hooked, and we have plans to take advantage of that fact.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting!! clapping

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lads have been informed since they left the arrangements so late, there is no way the flights are available Seattle-DC. I didn't check but our Atlanta lad bought it without protest< In between telling me how he wanted me to be "comfortable with the transaction, how he was trustworthy and a diplomat Rolling Eyes andd how the consignment had been moved from Atlanta to DC,

I didn't even have to unleash 's essential bitch-Atlanta lad rolled right over, No problem with putting off the meeting until next week. He wanted a meet at a hotel at Dulles-I told him that was unacceptable-domestic flights go through Ronald Reagan and I would be staying at the Hay-Adams. I wish. No a single a protest-I could have asked him to stand on his head, and he would have agreed.

I got the feeling he was afraid of his confederate, especially after the Atlanta mix-up. The meet is now set for Tues or perhaps Weds at the rather well known bar at the Hay-Adams. Which is a rather expensive taxi ride from the airport Twisted Evil

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Push him off to later in the week. DC's always nice, slow and less expensive around the 4th... Twisted Evil

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are moving right along. Capone has talked to the lad a few times and I've exchanged a few boring emails to keep things rolling.

Something very strange is going on. After the dolla chop in Atlanta the Lagos lad, who is clearly the boss in this job, assigned a new US lad in the DC area. But after a couple of calls the Atlanta lad came back into the scene, pretending to be the new DC character and using that phone number. Did the DC lad get cold feet? Did the boss decide he isn't up to the task? Not sure, but his phone number passed back to Atlanta lad.

Meanwhile, the first mails I got from the new "Marcus" character, who sent photos in advance of our upcoming meeting in DC, come from a mail.com subdomain but were evidently mailed through Outlook as the IP came back as Microsoft. But his recent mails have a Lagos IP in the same range as the Lagos 'barrister' character. Evidently the boss in Lagos decided to handle the email side himself.

Lots of mysterious stuff happening but one thing is clear: the Lagos lad has at least one accomplice living in the US. Maybe two.

But bottom line: a meeting has been arranged at the bar in Hay-Adams this coming Wednesday evening. Just got a mail from "Marcus" from an Africa proxy IP:

Quote:
Do endeavor to confirm you flight schedule to me before the end of Moday. I want to include your consignment on the list to be release by Tuesday . It would not be ideal to include it on the list without being sure. That is the reason,i want a confirmation from you. Will call you tomorrow but confirm by email in case i could not get you on phone.

I made a quick photoshopped flight receipt to send to the lad, with copy to the barrister. Obviously both will go to the same lad, who will then coordinate with the US lad.

Quote:
I have booked a flight which gets me to Washington a few hours before the meeting. Perfect timing. I will leave the next evening, which will allow me just enough time to visit the National Gallery on Thursday. I need to be home by Friday since I am attending a major Holiday party for the 4th of July.

Frankly, I am annoyed to have to travel so far and spend only one night but I simply don't have time to waste right now. I am a very busy woman. I trust you will have all the paperwork in order as I have no time to waste on this trip.

I attach my schedule. I will see you as scheduled at 7:30 at the Hay-Adams. I have your photos so I will easily recognize you.

What we'd love to know now is if the lad planning to meet in DC is the same lad we dealt with in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, or a new one. If it is the old Atlanta lad, he has a bit of a safari to go up to DC to meet my character and take her $11K payment. We'd love to be able to confirm that safari but with the boss taking over the email account and writing from Lagos we can't be sure.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving right along.

This morning Lagos lad wrote in response to my last mail with itinerary:

Quote:
I got your email message . I am not happy you have to travel ,spend money and your time. But i encourage you to put this behind you and lets look at the success ahead. I wish you a safe trip and all shall go well. We shall be happy at the end. Please,try to keep your communication strictly through phone from now with Mr. US Lad.

Yeah, "we'll" be happy. Meaning him and his accomplice. A**holes. Mad

Capone talked to the US lad tonight. He's ready for the meeting but apparently nervous. She can report more on that side but we are quite sure he will be in Washington Wednesday night. We both think he's afraid of Lagos lad, who clearly is the boss here. The last thing he wants is another screw up. But what could possibly go worgn? I mean wrogn. Wrgon. Whatever.

After the call I emailed the lad with cc to the Lagos lad, but I'm sure the latter guy is handling both email accounts anyway.

Quote:
Following up on our conversation tonight, I wanted to give you the address of the meeting point. It is the bar inside the Hay-Adams Hotel, 800 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20006. It is very close to the White House. The bar is called 'Off the Record' and is on the lower level of the hotel. It is accessible from a separate entrance on the street if you so choose. Please note: it is a very upscale bar so please dress professionally in a proper suit and tie. As I mentioned I will be wearing a red sleeveless sweater and elegant black skirt. But I have your picture so I will have no problem finding you there. Please do not be late. It is important that we conclude this business as quickly and discretely as possible.

Tomorrow I will go to my bank and withdraw $15,000 so I can pay the required fee in cash and have enough left over to cover incidentals.

I look forward to seeing you Wednesday. Please excuse me if I do not write or call prior to then, I have a great deal to do tomorrow to prepare for the trip and of course I will be traveling all day Wednesday. I shall go directly from the airport to the Hay-Adams, although I am not lodging there.

I can't wait. Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Atlanta lad sounded kind of disoriented when I called-usually I get a flood of reassurances and nonsense info about the location of the consignment and how difficult it is to move. He's not twigging just sounding confused. He's also clearly afraid of the lad in Lagos. I still haven't gotten an explanation regarding how Atlanta lad became DC lad.

He suggested meeting in Sue's hotel room-unacceptable! This has to be in a public place-and where better than a DC hotel bar for movers and shakers where a martini costs as much as dinner. Of course after a taxi ride from hell-DC rush hour traffic- that is equally expensive. This not the kid of place that he could make a fuss of any type.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

Quote:
hello [my character]
In response to your email, i am confirming our appointment,both on the venue and time(7:30pm) prompt. I shall be wearing a blue suit. I wish you a safe trip. You can confirm any other thing by phone,if need be.
Mr. [Atlanta Lad]

Oh yeah, good times coming. Tomorrow night: American-based lad, well-dressed and well-spoken, waiting in a very upscale bar for a rich maga with $11.6K in cash. I hope he has a couple of drinks while he waits.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is 7:30PM in Washington DC, which means that a west African lad living in the US is right this moment sitting inside one of the most expensive and fashionable bars in the country, waiting for a very wealthy woman to hand over $11.6K in cash. He is most likely a nervous wreck right about now. He has a lot to lose if he gets caught stealing this money. I doubt he'd like to be deported. But by all indications, he's afraid of the boss in Lagos so I'm sure he's going through with it.

He has to wait for a while. He can't give up and leave too soon, after all my character's flight may have been delayed, or her taxi could be caught in traffic. But he can't just sit there taking up space so I'm sure he will be obliged to order a drink. Even a non-alcoholic one will set him back a lot of money.

I figure in another hour Capone's phone will start to ring incessantly (but will remain unanswered). There will be two very, very unhappy lads very soon now. Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm tingling with excitement; can't wait for the reactionary posts! Very Happy
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
hello [my character]
I have been here for about 45 mins waiting to meet you at the venue. But suprisinly have not seen you yet. I do not know how else to communicate you, considering that i do not have your mobile. I am still waiting to meet with you and you can call me on the phone. I already made an order placing your consignment among the once to be release today as we agreed.
Mr. [US lad]

Keep waiting....

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.30.201
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

So US lad is at the bar, still waiting. He obviously phoned Lagos lad, who sent the email from US lad's account.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiter phone is silent...

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot US lad forgot to write down your number and apparently hasn't figured out how to check 'recent calls' in his own cell. Laughing Just as well, now he's really stuck.

I'm sure another email will come in shortly but that's not much help for him.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At $15-$20 a drink, he has an expensive wait coming....

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is sooooo sweet, I am not far from that hotel, I would love to pop over and watch from afar.

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
If I'd known you were close I would gladly have bought you a martini there to sit and watch. Very Happy

No further emails so far. No idea how long US lad waited. I'm sure whining will follow but I thought for sure it would happen by now.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The baiter phone has been silent all night.I did call once on skype and he hasn't called me back at that number either. Hmmm.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic