SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting to say the least... Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol! I was not expecting a chop!

Who did it!?

Top work, maestro!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shortly after I emailed him the good news about having met with his accomplice he replied. He is surely a very happy camper, knowing that he just scored a major haul from his dumb American maga:

Quote:
That is a great news. I was sent on emergency security assignment and will meet with my Boss in the morning . But he is a sincere person and will handle everything properly,more than your expectation.

At the time he wrote it was nighttime in Atlanta. But I'm mystified; hasn't Atlanta lad emailed him about the snafu?

No further mails came during my night so I replied cheerfully to his happy email.

Quote:
Good morning! I slept incredibly well. I can't describe the relief I feel knowing than my long ordeal is finally coming to an end. Yes, Mr. Jones did seem very sincere and he promised to have everything ready by Monday. I will fly home on Tuesday with my late husband's fund in hand at long last! After more than 3 years!

Thanks for your trouble getting this sorted out. Let me have your mailing address so I can send you a gift as a token of my appreciation.

Have a great day!

Just waiting for the shoe to fall.

EDIT: I didn't have to wait long. Shortly after posting the above I got the expected mail.

Quote:

I really don't know the Mr.Jones you met because,i spoke with him this morning and he said,you are joking because,he did not meet with you.

I told you there is a security Order,issued to relocate all consignments/Luggage out of private storage Vaults to government reserve Vaults.This might resume next week,so your fate is in your hands. I do not want to talk much,but this is your opportunity to save and have this your late husband's estate,if you actually want it.

Quote:
What in God's name are you talking about???? What does Mr. Jones mean by saying he didn't meet with me? Of course he did! we were together for 2 hours! I got your email yesterday with the change of plans and was at the Renaissance right on time, just as you said. Mr. Jones promised he'd have all the papers done by Monday!

Don't play games with me, Mr. Lad. I am not amused by your latest email.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now it's starting to move forward.

Quote:

I did not send you any email of change of plans. If you got any email then forward it to me .

I told you about this consignment and have been working hard to secure it . Maybe someone intercepted you with a change of plans because i did not. This is why,i'd wanted you to follow my directive,so that,we do not make any mistake. I asked you to go along with a mobile phone,so that,there would be better communication. Forward me the email you said you received because Mr.Jones was at Ritz hotel by 8PM and waited without seeing you. So,let me have a forwarded copy of the email you said,you received. My fear is that,this information is going out and seems unsafe ,which is capable of discourage my Boss .

I advise you change your password as well,in case someone is monitoring your email .

Quote:
This is ridiculous! How dare you deny changing the rendezvous? What kind of game are you up to?
]

Quote:
The email you just sent,did not state where i sent you an email,stating change of venue. I want to see the email, you said i sent to you,changing the venue ?

I do not know the game you are talking about . All i have written are clear and straight . My advises are also clear,if you can go back to all my email. I still want to see the email you said i sent to you ? If not,i then believe you are the one playing the game . I am a Christian and do not change my Words. ''My word remain my Bond''. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
This is absurd. I am getting angry now.

Hang on a few minutes, I need to find the mail and I'll forward it.

I had set up a gmail account in the same name as the lad's yahoo account. Obviously my character wouldn't notice such a petty detail.

I just forwarded the mail:

Quote:
Forwarded message
-------------------------------
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Change of plan
From: Scott Lad <fake-lad_with_real_ lad'[email protected]>
To: [email protected]

ATT: [my character],

My Boss mister Jones asked me to tell you that instead of the original plan
he wants to meet with you at the hotel Renaissance at 7:30 Pm okay. So
please be sure to be there on time with the necesary funding my boss will
be happy to make all arrange very quickly okay.

There is no need to call him he will be there without fail so you can be
rest assure it is risky free.

I am at your services.

Regard,
Mr. Lad

Oops.

EDIT: Oh dear. The popcorn is hitting the fan.

Quote:
From the very first day i contacted you,i told you to follow my advise,so that,we can get this done effectively. Check the email sent to you,it is not my email. My email is [email protected] .

They created another email that looks like my own which is [email protected]. Observe this yourself. This must be the work of the criminal Mr. Fake Lad doing this .

I told you,you need a mobile phone,so that we can coordinate this . If my Boss is aware of this, he may be discouraged . I advise once again,you change your password immediately . Possibly change your email and let me know,so that we can communicate there. I am getting scared of the security of this. When you said,my Boss told you until Monday,i was in doubt because,i do not know what will linger that till then ? Please,follow my advise,so that you do not allow this criminal to monitor where your consignment is .This is serious .

Quote:
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you mean to tell me some criminal tricked me and stole my $20,000??? I can't believe this! It can't be true. I met him in person! Face to face!! He was very, very nice and he knew all about this long overdue payment.

How do I know you are not playing games with me here? I think you deliberately wrote me from that other email address so you and Mr. Jones could take the money and then pretend you didn't. I can't trust you!

This is unbelievable. God damn it! I need to decide what to do. There's someone in Atlanta right this minute with my $20,000. I want him arrested.

You're damn right this is serious. I am sick to death of all this!!! I went all the way to Cameroon and ended up being robbed of over $100,000!!!! Now it's another $20,000!!!! It's all your fault god damn it!!!!!!

From everything that transpired leading up to this it is clear that the Atlanta lad is very, very skittish. He clearly went along with it expecting a big payoff. I suspect that this little glitch will throw a serious monkey wrench in the relationship between Lagos lad and Atlanta lad. That's one positive result.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betcha the phone's ringing off the hook at K7.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my character wrote:
I don't think I can trust you. I think this is all a big set-up. That's your gmail account. You played a trick on me so Mr. Jones could steal my money and then you could pretend someone else did it so you could ask me for more. There's no other logical explanation.

I am really, really pissed.

I want the lad to start worrying. Well, that's a given. Laughing I want him to worry a lot. And I want the Atlanta lad to freak out.

two hours ago, my lad wrote:
The main issue is that you have continued not to take my advise and this is what lead to this incident . I asked you to change your email and stop using this one,because,i do not know how someone would know that you are coming to Atlanta,if not that someone somewhere is monitoring your email ? Perhaps,Mr. Fake Lad has access to your email.

Call Mr.Jones and you will meet him in person there in Atlanta today. Maybe by then you will understand what i am saying . Call him: 678-xxxx

How can i tell you about your consignment fund that i discovered,explain to you what Mr. Fake Lad was trying to do, then come back to arrange and take your $20,000. Why,why on earth ? You need to think carefully and if you follow my advise, you will see for yourself . At present Mr.Jones cannot call you because your telephone number is your home phone and he called it several times yesterday when he was in the hotel waiting for you,but no response . if you had come with your mobile,it would have been easy and this would not happen. It is left for you. Change your email first of all,so that you do not make same mistake and loose more money to this criminal. This is my only advise but the choice is yours .

30 minutes ago my lad wrote:
I want to save this situation [I bet you do...] and make sure your consignment is not stolen. My Boss called me to ask me why you did not come to Atlanta and i did not know what to tell him. If i tell her what is going on,it might discourage her. Her??

Try and call him and meet with him,since you are still in Atlanta . Then you will know the truth . If not for anything,i would want you to know the truth, and my conscience will be at rest. I have been restless since this happened and your accusation that i am aware . My chief concern is for you to ascertain the truth . I understand how you feel but i would not want you to duel in this it. Let save the situation first .

Why on earth would i get involve in such act when i know you will compensate me and the friendship also is more than the money to me . My integrity is paramount to me and this is why i want you to discover the truth. Please,try and call Mr.Jones ( 678-xxxxx) today and let me know .

I will definitely get to the root if this and know the person that did this. I will assure you that. But try and change your email first,so that,we can keep our correspondence private.

For the time being I'm leaving him on 'ignore'. Let him work himself up.

Meanwhile, I Googled the Atlanta number and turned up a couple of classified ads with a name..... The ads are a couple of years old so maybe the number has since been transferred, but we're going to see if that can be verified. If it is the US lad's name we can really put the fear of god into him.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is well hooked.

Quote:
It would not be wise to allow a criminal who never wanted you to receive your fund, distract you in receiving your late husband estate. I have advised you on what to do and ascertain the truth . Give my advise a trial and find out for yourself . Your late husband estate is huge amount,so it is better to receive it ,than allow this incidence to distract you. Take note of my email and i advise you change yours .

I decided to reply and make him more nervous.

Quote:
My head is swimming. I am very upset. I need time to think about this. I will try calling Mr. Jones tomorrow, but I still don't know that I can trust either one of you. I have been victimized yet again. The money is irrelevant, $20,000 is nothing, but it's the thought that bothers me. I just don't like to be cheated. I feel violated. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that there are people in this world willing to steal from innocent victims. If it really was Mr. Jones whom I met with last night, and who took my money, I'm going to be even more angry. You can be sure I will have some questions for him when I call.

I am very, very angry.

EDIT: 2AM in Lagos. The lad is really sweating now. He sent this twice. He won't be getting any reply for a while.

Quote:
Please,i want to advise you as a sister and a friend. You really need to listen to me,so that this does not occur again.

I believe that someone have access to your email,maybe has your password and monitors our correspondence. This is seriously risky for you,because all our conversation will be read by another . Could you please,change your email and write me from another email ,please ? This is for your safety,my safety and the safety of your late husband's estate .

I would like you to meet Mr.Jones in person after calling him,so you will know the truth. Assuming you have your mobile with you,it would have been better,so you call him when both of you are together to confirm . But first call him today or tomorrow as you said .

I feel terribly sad for what happened and i want you to keep it behind you,so it would not distract you from the main thing you are looking for ( your late husband estate). I am convinced in mind that Mr. Fake Lad is behind this because he was writing me not to deliver your consignment and tell him where the consignments are. I forwarded his email then to you .

I want you to be victorious at the end and be happy. This is why,i kept writing and letting you know the truth. Do as i advised,please.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
You have PM

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos lad is sweating bullets, and Atlanta lad is probably infinitely more worried because he has more at stake: his US visa...

Pleading mails from Lagos lad. This one was sent twice in rapid succession:

Quote:
I Have been restless and worried since this incident. I really want my innocence to be vindicated . I have talked with my Boss and he is going to be around till mid day.

Please,try and call my Boss before mid day so both of you can schedule a meeting. Please, do this and make sure you call his number to confirm he is the one. Also try and change this your email,before you say that i sent you another email changing anything .

Quote:
Did you receive the email i sent to you in the morning ? read below and let me know

Quote:

I believe someone is having access to your email .I'm observing some difficulties in sending you email. When i send you email,it takes time to deliver, [Yeah? How do you know that?]indicating that,there is a problem . I have been mentioning this to you and it would do us good if you take my advise and change your email,so that our conversation would be private and not hacked by anyone. Please,remember to call Mr.Jones as i advised ; 678-xxxxxxxxx . He will be going out on official assignment by Mid day.

Official assignment my derrière. Mad

My wonderful baiting partner placed some calls, channeling my character's über-bitch side. A brief report on the outcome:

Quote:
Massive bitch unload on lad-He claimed he'd been trying to call me-wrong phone, dumbass. I yelled at him a bit, told him I didn't trust Lagos lad and that my friends wanted me to go to the cops and that he should go with me. Dead silence. Then a lot of fast talk, wanted me to meet with him and not got to LE-the call was then dropped. I called back, got voice mail and left a message that I was still a ways away from Buckhead but might be able to do the Ritz at 8;30.

He called me back- this one was funny- Mr. Jones begged pleaded, told me he was going to lose his job etc, etc. We agreed I'd call him tomorrow after he goes to church (!) and meet. He needs to investigate, put the procedures in place!

I kept yelling "Unacceptable" at him, agreed to call and put my flight off until Monday. He's begging-he knows there's no way I can get money tomorrow or that I'd meet him in anything but a public place. I also told him fake lad had a driver's license with his name on it which is why I gave him the cash.

The credibility factor of these calls is priceless. My character is very real to both lads and it's killing them that they were chopped. Very Happy

I finally wrote back to Lagos lad:

Quote:
I spoke at length with Mr. Jones and told him I want him to go with me to the local police so he can prove that he is not the person who stole my $20,000. At one point he hung up on me! The bastard!!! I called him back and got voicemail, he eventually called me back but I still don't trust him. Or you, for that matter.

I will call him tomorrow and I might consider meeting with him but only in a very public place. I am leaving for home on Monday no matter what. I am thoroughly fed up with this. What in god's name do I have to do to finally finish all this? Over 3 years I've been at it! I can't even begin to count all the money I've spent -- my first-class airfare to Atlanta alone was $4,000. And, of course, the $20,000 that was stolen, I still believe by an accomplice of yours. But that's all just a tiny drop it a big bucket compared to the money I've sent to Africa, and delivered there in person a few months ago.

You and Mr. Jones better make this right, do you understand me clearly? Something very fishy is going on and I'm not happy.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos lad can't sleep. He sent this long, long email at 3:30AM his time. (Since my last posted mail I had sent him a short email demanding the address of his accomplice in Atlanta.)

Quote:
I feel betrayed,insulted and unappreciated when you read you call me an accomplish. Take this one by one,so you understand whom is to be blamed;

(1) I wrote you the very first time and told you what i discovered and the evil intention of Mr. Fake Lad to divert your fund.

(2) I explained to you the need need to keep this private but you quickly forwarded my email to Mr. Fake Lad informing him that you have discovered where your fund is. And this is the beginning of this problem. He started writing me and i also forwarded it to you.From then,he started monitoring all we discuss,which lead to this.

(3) You confirmed all i wrote to you and suggested you would like to fly to Atlanta which i accepted and made arrangement with my Boss and the cost of $8,920. You said you are going to come with $20,000 in case there is additional unexpected cost. But this criminal collected the whole money,possibly because he was accessing your email and saw you conversation. If not,how come,they created an email that looks like mine and changed the time and venue ? I expected you to have called Mr.Jones on phone to confirm the venue change since you have his number ?

(4) I advised you to fly in with your mobile phone,so that it would be easy for you to have easy communication with my Boss. You did not give me nor my Boss your mobile till now . You flew into Atlanta with first Class as you said and gave out $20,000 and still not with a mobile phone.How then do you want to communicate and confirm all you are doing ?

(5) Since after this incidence i have repeatedly advised you to change your email or send me emails through any of your other email,because i am suspected that your email is hacked,based on what happened,but till now,you have ignored this advise,thereby creating avenue for this criminal(Mr. Fake Lad) to have access to our communication. Who is to be blamed looking at these ?

I have been plain to you and advised you at every step. I cannot imagine that someone will tell you the truth you never knew,still you refused to take his advise. This cannot help the situation . I invited and convinced my Boss to help which he is doing. You did not even called him at the time i advised you,still part of the problem of ignoring my advise .

I am advising you as a sister and a friend and would like you to take my advise,so that we do not run into complex situation. My Boss may have reacted that way,maybe due to the way you addressed him. Very Happy You really need to know that he is helping and the only one who can secure the release of your consignment fund. If he withdraws,i do not know of any alternative at the moment. [Yes, I bet that is a problem for you, smallboi. US-based lads are probably not easy to find.] Try and call him as you said tomorrow and on time,so that both of you can fix a time and point to meet.

I know the way you feel but i want you to to first find out the truth about this,before you apportion blames or suspicion. Also remember your email because i do not feel safe sending more emails or information through to this your email. I feel strongly it is being monitored/hacked. When you meet Mr.Jones,he will give you his email,as i do not feel safe to send it here .

My character doesn't have time for all his detailed rambling, even if he does have the basic facts correct (or correct in the fantasy world I have created).

Quote:

Blah, blah, blah.... You know what? Your emails are just so much noise, signifying nothing. I'm tired of your incessant whining.

Give me Mr. Jones's email address. Now.

It's late. I'm tired. I'm going to bed and I'm not going to think about either of you until tomorrow.

I am disgusted.

EDIT: It's been too long since my fake lad played a role. I just wrote from the new gmail account I set up in Lagos lad's name.

Quote:
Subject: IDIOT OF U

I TOLD U DAT U NO TAKE 1 DIME WITOUT MY HELP BUT U IGNORE ME COS U ARE A MUMU .U LOOSE ,ASHOLE. DIS JOB STILL BI MINE OKAY .

NOW I DON WAN 2 WORK WIT U COS U R DI BIGGEST FOOL 4 DIS WORLD. DOES U BREATH ON UR OWN? CAN U REMBER TO BREATH WITHOUT UR MAMA TELL U 2? FUCKIN IDIOT BASTERD, U B DE MOST FUCKIN DUM GAY BEAST I EVER DID MEET , FUCKIN BRANS IN UR ASSHOLE BOI ,DAT B U ,GO BACK 2 DE HOLE U CRAWL OUT FROM, STUPID BABY .

AN TELL UR FRIEND IN US DAT HE IS IN BIG TRUBLE COS DI POLICE TRACE HIS PHONE AN SOON HE BE SENT BACK TO LAGOS SO HE CAN [snip very graphic sexual content] BASTARD .

ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOURENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE ME.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that. I imagine just how miserable your lad is right now. Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos lad wrote:
Where you you able to talk with Mr.Jones ?

Silence.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let Lagos lad hanging for a couple of days. He finally wrote in desperation:

Quote:
I did not get an email from you . What happened ?

I let him stew on that for a while longer before replying.

Quote:
You did not get an email because I was in an airplane flying across the country from Atlanta to Seattle. I just got home and I'm tired and angry and upset about this entire mess.

I did not call Mr. Jones again. I did not appreciate his attitude when we spoke on the phone previously. Frankly, I don't think I can trust him. I am still inclined to believe that he was in fact the person I met with at the Renaissance and who took my $20,000. He sounds like the same man.

I think you need to seriously reevaluate your work situation and find a way to get away from that evil man, and salvage my late husband's fund. I thought about this a lot during the flight home. I don't trust Mr. Jones not to quietly steal money from the fund. He has access, and he certainly seems greedy. And he is not trustworthy. If you don't do something quickly the entire fund is at risk.

And I should remind you that if anything should happen to that fund, I will hold you personally responsible.

I await your reply with a better plan to conclude this. It makes me nauseous to think I traveled all the way to Atlanta only to find that it was a complete waste of time AND money. Lots of money.

It's time for you to take control. If you don't, I will find a way to do it myself. I am sick and tired of the endless run-around. I sincerely believed that this trip would finally conclude things. Imagine how disenheartening it is for me to come home empty-handed. Not to mention how angry it makes me to think that some thieving criminal stole my $20,000 under false pretenses. What is this world coming to? Whatever happened to honesty and basic human dignity? Are there really people so immoral that they will steal money to which they have absolutely no right, and not suffer regret? What a cesspool we are in.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been keeping Lagos Lad on ignore despite his very, very long emails.

But just now I placed a phone call to Atlanta lad. I don't normally phone bait but since he's in the US it's simple enough to turn off my caller ID and call from home. I didn't reach him, unfortunately, so I could only leave voicemail. I think he'll soil his underwear...

I put on my best good ol' boy southern accent and told him I'm a detective with the poh-leese department and I'm just doing some checking on behalf of my sister in law, who has a good friend from Seattle... I let him know I'd be getting his phone and email records and would be checking them closely because something about the transaction he's handling seems a bit fishy. I tossed in a comment that the Immigration Department may be getting in touch.

I hope he starts to sweat bullets. He's presumably in a very precarious position, and I'm sure he'll have sleepless nights if he thinks he might be deported back home.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, your baits always keep me riveted.

What a great idea to put the fear of god into Atlanta lad. You may not have been able to get LE involved but I bet he will think twice about supporting again, he was already skittish.

Your Lagos lad is fully hooked and ready to be filleted.

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! Very Happy I don't know if I'll have a chance to call the lad back again today or not. I would like to get him on the phone to hear him stammer away as I drop more hints of investigating his activities.

And yes, as skittish as he was before, I think he'll think long and hard before accepting any more partnerships with any lads in west Africa. He has too much to lose.

Meanwhile, my character finally replied to Lagos lad. Short and sweet. Ball's in his court.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad:

I got your mail but I have been very busy since I came home so I have not had time to reply before now.

I await your update about how we can more forward, without involving Mr. Jones. When you come up with a solution, let me know.

I'll be very curious to see what new scheme he devises. He boxed himself in a corner by pretending to be in the US, and relying on his Atlanta partner to handle things.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blah, blah, blah. Damn this lad loves to write long emails. But this gist of it is that he trying to find a way to work around the problem with his Atlanta lad.

Quote:
I got your email hours ago but i needed to get confirmation of the information i want to relay to you first before writing you. Like i told you yesterday,that i will lay an official complaint to our Administrative office on Mr.Jones continue manner of treating people. I did,but was waiting to know if anything can be done in response to that. One hour later,Mr.Jones heard about that and called my attention,why i wrote a petition against him. I was bold to tell him,that,i am not impressed with the manner at which he related to you,not counting that you spent money to fly from Washington to Atlanta,at the same time,lost your money. I explained to him,how bad you felt about what happened . He apologized to me but left without saying more words.

I quickly went to the Administrative office to ascertain the situation. it was just 30mins ago,that,i was told that,someone would be assigned to help in my request. What this means,is that Mr.Jone position would not be active but redundant at the moment,until his transfer is approved. I am so happy for this development which i never thought would happen.

I would by tomorrow,know who takes the office,and i will take time to explain to him of your ordeal and know how far he can help. I pray that,he will be an understanding person and quick to act . Currently,the screening and relocation Order to screen and relocate all Luggage/consignment from private storage Vault to government reserve Vault started today. I did mention to you about this security Order,before when i heard about it.

from now,it will be my obligation,to secure and make sure your consignment is not among the ones to be relocated for now. But we have little time to handle this,as i cannot hold this for too long. I will know who takes charge from tomorrow and i will relay to you,after talking with him. I would want your heart to be at peace,as i shall abide by my promise to you,to insure that your consignment fund is safe,until delivered to you. Have a wonderful evening.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "detective" just called the Atlanta lad again. Voicemail once more. Left another message in a rambling drawl to say that "I know Larry Jones ain't your real name so I think maybe you oughta make it easier for everyone by just fessin' up." I also told him that I'm "finding some things that don't look too good for you, I'm afeared you might find youself in a boatload of trouble, son."

I hope this lad regrets ever agreeing to work with Lagos lad...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That is fantastic!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The detective called Atlanta lad again, and once more got voicemail. I suspect the lad is avoiding 'private' calls with no ID.

I left another message, this time saying that "it's starting to look like you may be involved in some of those Nigerian scams, I think they call them 4-1-9 or somethin' like that. And I don't think immigration is gonna like that much so you got some 'spaining to do. I'll call back."

I just wish I had an email contact for him. Or some way to get news about him from Lagos lad. Atlanta lad must be in panic mode by now. If only he'd answer.

EDIT: May as well use my character to add subtle pressure.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lagos Lad:

I heard from my friend in Alpharetta, who I stayed with last week. Her brother-in-law is a detective and it seems he has taken an interest in Mr. Jones, I'm not quite sure why. But anyway she asked me to get Mr. Jones's email address. Please send that to me ASAP.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Called again, no answer. But this time I got a message saying 'sorry, that mailbox is full.' Confused I wonder if he's even listened to all my messages yet? Or maybe he isn't deleting anything.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Maybe let it get intentionally full so that you can't leave messages, but he can still receive calls?

Just a thought, but what if you used a +234 number as your caller ID on skype? Just to see if he answers?

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos lad sent another long, long, boring email about how hard he's trying to help me. Rolling Eyes Then he forwarded fake lad's latest mail, but with major changes. (Duh.)

My character is paying no attention to the forwarded fake mail and little to Lagos lad's mail.

Quote:
Please don't bore me with tedious details. Just make it happen. I'm tired of all the delays. Do your job and stop wasting my precious time.

I also made another call (11:30PM his time) to Atlanta lad. No answer, full mailbox.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite lack of updates here, the bait is ongoing.

This has turned into an extremely unusual bait, something I've never seen in almost 11 years of active baiting.

What makes it so odd is that my Lagos-based lad is so well-connected. I was surprised when he hooked me up with an Atlanta-based accomplice. That deal fell apart when my character's money was chopped by a rival lad I invented. Now the Lagos lad has lined up another accomplice, this time in Washington, DC. Shocked

I'm delighted to report that Capone, who has graciously made several calls for me up until now, has agreed to join me as co-baiter so we can fully coordinate the next steps. I'm excited to have her devious skills come into play here.

She can post the details but the bottom line is that she has spoken with the DC lad and he is African, and he is not the same lad as in Atlanta.

It's a bit spooky that the Lagos lad has so many US contacts. We definitely need to find a way to damage these relationships. It would be hard to get LE involved since there is only intent to deceive, no actual theft has taken place. That may qualify as a crime but with resources spread thin I don't expect the police in DC to pursue a report of an intended Internet crime.

This could get interesting.

As it stands now, DC lad is communicating directly with Capone while Lagos lad is communicating with me. They are both pushing my character (well, our character!) to go to DC next weekend. The old sense of urgency trick....

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic