SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PhillipJayFry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for asking a stupid question. Do we have an idea of what this guy looks like? I know there's a slight chance of a red scarf?

But what else?

This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, Why was he doing all this he does not deserve to live for what he did
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
http://aspenwebcam.com/live-webcams/aspen-mountain-gondola-plaza

Thanks.

There is someone aimlessly pacing around there right now as if waiting for someone, although it's a bit early. Perhaps he forgot to set his watch to local time?
pigeonbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you decide to give this lad a runaround tell him to meet by the umbrellas at the pool at Sue's hotel. This has a zoom webcam and sound...

Aspen Square Hotel • 617 East Cooper Ave, Aspen.

It is only a block from the square. Here is the webcam:

http://www.aspensquarehotel.com/node/273

This shows the location of the hotel....

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait...Hope somebody will be recording this.
Good luck, guys.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH - I tip my my hat to you for joining the red scarf challenge.

Bavarian pretzels, hot, salted, and just that right chewiness, on the platter for all. Sitting here ready for the big game, my pith helmet with the straw and six pack beer holder loaded.

@All Members on Safari Watch - Anyone else want to join in the red scarf challenge? I am sure any donation would be appreciated. $1,$2,$5,$10 it all works to sweeten the pot. Sorry for my US centric approach to denomination, no offense meant, and you get the idea Very Happy

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
PhillipJayFry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Somehow I feel the elegance of this works deserve a good wine or champagne more than a beer. But who cares. Just mix it in a bowl and celebrate in all kinds of ways at once.

I haven't looked so much forward to something in a long time.

I'd like to join the rest of the crowd congratulating Juan and Capone on this extraordinary accomplishment.

This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, Why was he doing all this he does not deserve to live for what he did
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE-glad I left my phone on. At 1:30 EST, I spoke to Atlanta who had hopped a plane to Aspen after finding it would take 4 hours to drive there from Denver.Which kind of makes me wonder if he's renting a car from the airport.

He also slipped twice and revealed that he was not alone. Atlantalad lad actually said "we" had taken a plane. "We" are also staying in a hotel at the Aspen airport. I told him I would expect him at one or a little thereafter. I gave him a physical description, had to hear again about keeping my close by and not answering calls from other people. Then I turned the phone off. Very Happy

I am fascinated who else might be accompanying him. Somebody to pretend to be Lagoslad?

I'm really sorry, Astronomer, but the red scarf was beyond my powers. He will be wearing his diplomat suit!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaptin krunch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the lad wandering aimlessly is related to the second lad @J4cks0n h0le?
kaptin
BTW this is EPIC Laughing
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Be cool.these lads are not even yet at location Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Capone - sad about the red scarf but 2 people flew, that means twi$e the lad pain. Score one for the good guys. jump_4_joy

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Astronomer on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
UPDATE-glad I left my phone on. At 1:30 EST, I spoke to Atlanta who had hopped a plane to Aspen after finding it would take 4 hours to drive there from Denver.

$$$ and pain!!! He's soon to be stredded albeit in a really nice place...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just to get things straight: flight-search websites tell that atlanta-aspen costs 1350$. if it is paid a few days in advance.

now he has a second guy, and a very last minute flight denver-aspen.

that, together with the necessarity of getting either a 2 person bedroom or 2 single bedrooms. either way, that is expensive..

but I guess, he wasn't alone in jackson hole. the second black guy, who took pics seemed to be related to him.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$586 airline ticket (today) one way Denver to Aspen

$1,172 round trip Laughing

x 2 for the second lad?

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
RTyrebyter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HE'S THERE!

Uhhhh, no, sorry, false alarm. The anticipation is killing me.

This is a great webcam, but unfortunately the sun will be behind him (or them).
@Lizard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
Can't wait...Hope somebody will be recording this.

I have to head out in a minute but this is a must see so, yea. I just started recording.

As long as nothing goes wrong with it I will put it up when I get home Smile
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first came across 419eater, I went through a ton of successful baits, and I noticed something often missed.
Lads often don't travel alone even if they say they do.

This is the post I made at the time:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=226653

Quote:

The last few weeks I have been reading lots and lots of safari stories here, one after the other, with phonecalls and everything.

There is something which most baiters seem to miss, which is that these mugus very rarely travel alone, even-though they tell you they did.

After a while, stranded in some foreign country, either they are talking about a 'friend' they met, or you can hear someone talking in the background in their native language, or they suddenly mention 'we'.
It's almost always the same.

Just thought i'd mention. It seems to stand out to me, reading and listening back on all these wonderful stories.

Make of this what you will, but it may be something to keep in mind.

I made that post to let baiters know their safari plans may have a better chance of being successful if the plans can include two lads.
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Presumably you could use the fact that it was really windy and the banner was flapping all over the place as proof Sue was there?

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a very high probability that Atlanta lad moves around with his partner in all $afari$ as a $tandard operating procedure which translates into a massive traveling co$t Shocked

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm
Heaver set guy and women with white coat have walked thru 2 different times.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to see, but at the top of the stairs, walking back and forth, blue pants - might be AtlantaLad.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@safari- I read your post as 'stranded operating procedure'...wishful thinking, I guess

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is standing by telephones.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the video up! Did someone say to use Firefox and it won't cut the steaming after 2 minutes? I don't have that browser loaded on this partition (I have a dual boot with Win 8.1 & Win 7), but know I have it on the other one. Just wondering if I should reboot to Win 7.

RTyrebyter- That was mean! I looked and looked and thought I missed him AGAIN! Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
RTyrebyter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^And it looked like there were two of them.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blue pants person walked down the stairs and has been standing under/behind the trees on the left part of the screen for a few minutes now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic