SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bite The Bukar (in progress)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

Location: Life of a 419 scammer...loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day ,

RE: REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my self, I have decided to forward to you this business proposal. I want a reliable person who could assist me to transfer some fund into his / her account.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by me under the budget allocation to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and this bill has been approved for payment by the concerned Ministry. The contract has since been executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the contract. I am left with the balance US$23M as part of the over-invoiced amount which i have deliberately over estimated for our own use. But under our protocol division, civil servants are forbidden to operate or own foreign accounts. This is why I am contacting you to be my custodian for this fund.

As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your address from address in internet site that portrayed your (you) establishment in good light. I am the former Minister of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nigeria.

This transaction is very much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE from my Government. I and the Ministry Officials involved in this deal have put in many years in service to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience for this opportunity for so long and to most of us this is a life time opportunity we cannot afford to miss. You need not to worry about the responsibilities of transferring this fund into your account, for all the administrative steps needed for the transfer of this fund into your designated bank account will be done by me. I and my colleagues have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly with your own percentage if agreement is reached by both of us.

I and one of my colleagues involved in this deal will come to your country to arrange for our share, upon the confirmation from you that the money has been credited into your nominated bank account.

Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your interest by email to me, through my Direct email address [email protected] . Your sincere and serious interest will enable me send you the PROCEDURE FOR OPERATION.

NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please inform me so that we can look for another reliable person who can assist in this respect.

Thank you, and God bless.
Bukar Tijani

One of our employees received your communication concerning a business relationship. I run our company's investment opportunities and am quite interested to see if we can enter into a confidential business relationship. The communication our employee received set forth an amount of $23,000,000 (Twenty Three Million Dollars). I assume this is United States currency? I believe you require us to set up an account for you, have the money transferred in that account, and provide you access to the funds in exchange for a fee. I would need to know the amount of the fee (is it a lump sum amount or a percent of the transaction).

We quite often work with upstanding and fine people such as yourself in setting up confidential business relationships. Please let me know the PROCEDURE OF OPERATION you mentioned so that we can move forward.

Sincerely,

Richard S. Tuls@mpl
Senior Vice-President
Investor Relations

Thanks for the response to my email.It might surprise you why i choose and i am trusting you for this transaction. Yes, good friends can be discovered and business of this type can not be made without trust. So i decided to trust you for this transaction. I am looking forward to doing this transaction with you. Be informed also that the interests and security around the world had been considered before you were contacted, so you can be rest assured and feel free to enter into this transaction with me.

This contract was awarded in 2012 for $83,000,000 (eighty-three million U.S. dollars). The contractor was paid $ 60 million for the project conducted leaving out the invoice amount of $ 23 million that i want you to help me receive, I will send someone that will come to your country to arrange my own part Upon The confirmation that the money has been credited to your designated bank account. I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the $ 23 million for working with me and i understand that it is a huge money but my principle in business is that all hands must benefit no matter how small, you are playing a big role for me, Please just accept it. As more business dealings will come after this.

Please Confirm the below

1. Your Name
2. Mobile Phone
3. Country of residence

I would like you to keep this agreement confidential , until everything is finished as confidentiality matters a lot in this kind of dealing. Please i will like you to be plain with me as i am being honest and plain with you. I want to entrust everything into your care and in a few weeks from now, we will be enjoying benefits from this business and your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Bukar Tijani

He sounds like man who knows how to get business done…me too.

Dear Mr. Tijani:

First, let me express the gratitude of our company for your choosing us to assist in brokering this transaction. I would be happy to supply you a list of past business partners whom we have helped in establishing U.S. accounts and funds transfers (names and identities redacted of course). We consider ourselves to be very experienced in all modalities of such transactions.

I also appreciate your trust in us. I am glad you did your research prior to contacting us. However, in order to proceed, we will of course have to conduct a similar due diligence exercise of you. I am attaching a background information form that you will need to complete. Please include a copy of your driver's license, passport, and one photograph. This is necessary when setting up local accounts and we have found having this in advance expedites the transaction.

I do recognize and share your concerns about confidentiality. As such, I am attaching a mutual non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement. This is to protect both of us so that neither can discuss the details of this transaction. I am sure you have seen these before and are familiar with this common procedure.

With regard to your questions, of course you know my name, it is: Richard S. Tuls@mpl. I serve as Sr. VP of Investment Relations for Klyt0rial Hood Manuf@cturing Industries, Inc. ("KHM Industries"). We have been quite successful and our hoods get much attention. There is often a lot of excitement and buzz associated with our hoods and what lies underneath. We are located in Beaverton, Oregon (USA of course).

Upon receipt of the completed and signed documents, we can proceed. However, I must inform you that when setting up funds transfers, especially one as large as your planned capital infusion, our standard fee is 40%. That being said, because I do not wish to start our relationship arguing over money, especially since you have indicated there will be further business dealings, I am authorized to reduce our fee to 35% for this transaction - approximately $8,000,000. I am confident that you will find this a fair commission.

Sincerely and your's in business,

Richard S. Tuls@mpl
Senior Vice-President
Investor Relations

I am very grateful to read your email and your willingness to assist in this project.

Firstly, on the issue of a opening an account offshore is not part of the dealings as i would not be able to use anything close to my name or family in this business. The Procedures is as follows, You provide me with a company that correspond with a bank account that will be used to transfer funds into. I am sorry if i sound like i am ordering you but the truth is that you have to follow my given procedures as i understand every process to send out money from my country without any hitch or trace from any where all process to be carried out will be legitimate and i will require your support whole kindheartedly so this dealing can be a success. I will like to communicate with you better on phone so we could discuss further on this dealings.

Kindly drop your mobile number so i can call you, feel free to call me also, my private telephone line +2349039381581 or leave me a text message.

Hope to read and hear from you,

Thanks

Bukar Tijani

Now you tell me!….and what about my forms?

Dear Bukar:

I appreciate the message and clarification on your proposed plan. You should have told me that earlier when I very clearly stated that I assumed you required us to open up a new account for you.

Nevertheless, our company has quite a few accounts. One here in Oregon (OR), one in Kentucky (KY) and one in the UK. We find the KY useful in the spreading of our hoods.

But, before we go any further I must insist you complete and sign the Confidentiality Non-Disclosure Agreement. You can send me a scan for now and DHL the original later. Our Corporate Legal Department is very strict in regards to this requirement. I can share no further information with you until this is completed.

I will speak with our Chief Financial Officer about what is required to use one of our accounts.

Looking forward to hearing from you with the scanned Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Richard S. Tuls@mpl
Senior Vice-President
Investor Relations

and about 90 minutes later:

Dear Bukar:

I spoke with our CFO and he agrees that one of our three accounts should work. He would prefer not using the UK one due to currency exchange fees though. So as soon as I get the signed Non-Disclosure agreement back from you, we can proceed.

Richard S. Tuls@mpl
Senior Vice-President
Investor Relations

"I blame my self for showing you my nude picz. You betrayed the love, care and trust i ve in you. The worst of it all is that you mailed telling me that you ve attached the Western Union pay slip, while you didn't". Suzy Marks**
"How can you addresse a woman with my intergritty as bitch, I donot need your assistance again, Please let me be." Lady Mariam***
"My last daughter is very fund of you. I told her about you because her is just like a handbag to me." Juliana Jones
Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It went a few days with no response, so thought I had lost him.:

Dear Bukar:

It appears that you no longer need our assistance. I do thank you for considering us and hope you get what is coming to you down the road.

Richard

Hello,

Sorry for the late response to your email, I was very busy during the week...I will print and sign the requested document and also send you all other documents as we move ahead in this transaction.

I will be in touch

Thank you

Hello,

I am sorry for the late response, it was due to some work that kept me off my computer, I hereby attach a contract agreement with the Ministry of Agriculture, which you must sign, complete and act upon them as a contractor of the Ministry of Agriculture.The contract will hereby be approved by the contract award committee upon signature of this agreement and copies dispatched to appropriate bodies and then funds will be credited into your designated account.

This agreement herein shows that you are supplying Generating Set to the ministry , This contract agreement only shows off as a sign that the funds transfer into your designated account is from a legitimate source and cannot be posed as money laundering as the contract agreement once signed and approved makes you a legal binding contractor of the federal government.I guarantee your safety if only you follow my instruction and put in trust in me.

Please You can call or sms me on my private line if you have any question.Your swift response will be highly appreciated Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Bukar Tijani
(I have to review how to upload images….got two. He signed my NDA and he sent me a horrible - but colorful - contract)[/img]

"I blame my self for showing you my nude picz. You betrayed the love, care and trust i ve in you. The worst of it all is that you mailed telling me that you ve attached the Western Union pay slip, while you didn't". Suzy Marks**
"How can you addresse a woman with my intergritty as bitch, I donot need your assistance again, Please let me be." Lady Mariam***
"My last daughter is very fund of you. I told her about you because her is just like a handbag to me." Juliana Jones
Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if this works: Image

Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And:

lot46
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any further developments?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic