SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Steve 630

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this lad in Mingle2, Gmail addy so no IP Address. Safe to say it's not Chelmsford:

Quote:
Steve630's photo
Steve630

7 days ago

Hello dear how are you doing?.I am Steve From Chelmsford Essex London. Nice meeting you here.I saw your profile and you looks very interesting.Please can you share your email with me so that will acquainted there more about ourselves?.My pleasure.

Ditz'sphoto
Ditz

6 days ago
Thank you Steve. I have friends in the UK, I sometimes visit them. are you near Bromley by any chance?

Kathrin

My original reason was to add the Bromley Contingent. But a quick Google points out that 80's Hi NRG Singer Hazell Dean is from Chelsmford, so expect SAW references a plenty

Quote:

Steve630's photo
Steve630

6 days ago
Please can you share your email with me so that will acquainted there more about ourselves?.My pleasure.

Ditz's photo
Ditz

about 19 hours ago
Certainly. [email protected]

Ditz's photo
Ditz

about 19 hours ago
Sorry, I did what you call a typo:

[email protected]

Steve630's photo
Steve630

about 18 hours ago

Thanks for your feedback,I will have my time to write you in few hours more about my life history. That's my pleasure one's again,please expect my mail..Cheers. Steve.

So lad writes to me on yahell:

Quote:

Steve Godwin

To
[email protected]

Today at 12:49 AM
Hello Kathrin,

It is nice to write you from here. How are you doing out there?. Hope you had a pleasant day.Thanks for sharing your email with me, I will be glad if you take the time to write me here.I am a single man I am not seeing or dating anyone. I am 48 years old please always write me here because am not always on the dating site.

When I saw your profile I was so moved because of my imagination and feelings of having someone to move on with. I couldn't hesitates to drop you a line to let you know that you are a beautiful woman. I want to be your good friend and be close to you.

I sent my cares to the wind and ask the wind to pass them to you, when you feel the wind blowing against your face that am saying take care of yourself. I hope this email will put a nice smile on your face.

Hug and sweet kisses

Sincerely,

Steve.

The Ditz

To
Steve

Today at 12:07 PM

Certainly Schatzi,

I am happy to write to you here. You are so kind to say that I am pretty, I do not feel that way at the moment, especially after my husband left me for another MAN! I feel so ashamed, that I am not pretty enough for my husband, that he should leave me for another man. What does this new boyfriend have that I do not?

I'm sorry Schatzi, I digress. It's just that this farm is so big and I get so lonely here sometimes. I just need to be able to talk to someone about it. And for some reason I feel I can trust you. Between you and me, I plan to see this farm, buy a small apartment in the city, and maybe travel again. When I was a model in my younger days, I travelled all over Europe and Briatin. I miss those days, especially being stuck here in Yalbraith.

Maybe we could travel together if we get along. Do you have recommendations?

And yes, your beautiful email put a big smile on my face!

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. Picture attached has a children's book in it (lad is reading to a kid), the book is Polish, lad is not:

Quote:
Thanks Kathrin,

Hope you are having a great day?.Thanks for showing your interest at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about you. How are you today?. Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way you expected them to be.

You really look lovely nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it's as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.
To start about myself, I am Steve Godwin , 50 years old with a son named (Steven Junior ) of 4 staying with my mum, I am working in England. My father is late and Mum is here in UK, born in Great Britain. I am working as a mining Engineer in BP here in Birmingham I have work for years. I work as a Project Operational Engineer, my section is drilling construction of oil plants and refineries.

Being a single person after 2 years of divorce. I working so much without having much time for myself, most of my time spent in high sea when i go for offshore and I just enjoy it though it's very tiring. I love chilling out during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once in a while I will go to my Mum's house to visit her and my son. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I respect different religion that exists in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about yours. You don't have to bother about your ex husband because i believe you not meant for him.

Finally, I will wait for your response and please do not hurry, just take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so. I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting. Please i will like to know more about your self. The picture below is my son and I

Steve Godwin.

The ditz loves the pic! It is admittedly quite cute;

Quote:
Schatzi!

Your son is so cute! Gutsi gutsi gutsi! I just want to pinch his little cheeks! My biggest regret in life was choosing work over family. I have a nestegg (is that the right term?), but no one to share it with. My niece visits when she can but she is 19 and has her own life now.

I was raised as a Lutheran, but I would hardly say that I am still a practicing member. will this be a problem??? I haven't been to church since before I came to Australia. And in Yalbraith there are no churches of any kind, it is so remote here.

I am a Housefrau. I do not work. Right now I am fighting for control of the farm which I hope to sell. It is worth a lot of money right now, what with the planned extensions of the nearby National park.

i will go now schatzi. You will write soon yes

kathrin

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
cpsellerr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i joined this site (no need for intro as I have already read the FAQ & tips) just to respond to this. You mentioned a farm... try combining that with the horse/donkey in your signature for a twisted scam bait xD
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The farm is part of my backstory. I am ALWAYS fighting for control of it. If I win the court case, I sell it for a lot of money which I dangle in front of lad. If I lose I get half the money which I dangle in front of lad.

And let me assure you, my baits get pretty twisted! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad gets back to me;

Quote:
Dear Kathrin,

I could guess you are doing absolutely great today?.I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide on how to take a step to know what we want in life. Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trust but in the English language dictionary it serves as your like in nature. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it.

The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually I thought it wise to write you because your profile really interest me.
One thing I would like to seek from you is being HONEST and SINCERE with me here because you have to know that we never meet in person but online, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward or beyond our expectations. Beign a Lutheran will not be a problem to both of us.

I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which I believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and I hope you will get hold of this point as I do too.
So now, how are the people in your country?.It has been a long time I have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things like fast food activities like mac Donald's or KFC in a low level..Am i running too fast to a stranger?!.I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon.

Have a pleasant day,
Steve 630.

ETA: My reply. as promised, I have Hazell Dean references. Bolding is mine:

Quote:
Schatzi,

Where I live there are NO MacDonalds or KFC, they are a long way away from my farm. There is a farm, then another farm. This is why I want to sell up.

My friend Hazell came to visit yesterday. You would like her she is very pretty, though I would get jealous! They say it's gonna rain, but we didn't care we drank way too much bubbly and I showed Hazell the Mingle site I met you on. She liked it so much, she's searchin'. I told her our day will come and when it came to our ex husbands I pointed out who's zooming who and she burst into tears.

I promised to make dinner to cheer her up as she's always liked my cooking, but ran out of stock for the soup. So I went to our neighbour Aitken for some, but when I got back Hazell was still in tears. I had to tell her to stop being such a waterman.

Do you friends have this problem schatzi?

Kathrin

I have no shame...

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic