SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait: Zena Sonoko (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got this message:
Quote:

<photo: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557908_281363158668235_1478253136_n.jpg>
How are you doing today?
Hope all is well with you? Am sorry to disturb you please bear with me just that i need your help. my name is Zena Sonko, the only daughter and the only child of late Eng r. Bernard Bakary Sonko.. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA).
I am 24 years old girl Single, But at the present am staying in the Refugee Camp, In
Dakar Senegal, i want you to help me relocate to your country to further my education.

Before the death of my father, my father deposited sum of amount of money totaling Amount[USD$ 4.500,000.00] FOUR MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ]in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death. he instructed me while on his sick bed to look for a foreign partner not from this country who will help me and transfer this money out of here and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help me and transfer the money into your account pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there.

So: after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. Tokunbo Oriade Sonko) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his, which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life.

As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain um-married till he left the ghost.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Gambia has a common border.
As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want to leave here immediately.

Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

I contact the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the bank director and he told me that they can not release the money to me, unless I provide to the bank a trustee who will invest the money for me, he said that is the agreement between the bank and my late father.

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? Because this money is my only hope in life, you will also help me to relocate over to your country to continue my education while you will invest the money for me in any good Business of your choice there in your country, I will compensate you with 35% for your kind assistance, while you will invest 65% in any business of your choice.

You will be taking care of me from the profit you make from the business which you will use to sponsor me to the university, I can assure you there is No Risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also secured the deposit document of the money with me, when I receive your return message I will forward to you the full Details of the transfer.

Please you can call with this number (+221-778-166-001) It is pastor's phone number, when you call him he will invite me to hear your voice.
please try and call this pastor so that you will speak with me,
Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full detail's:exp.

1. Your name...............................
2. Your age................................
3. Your address............................
4. Your phone number............................
5. Your Occupation......................
6. Your Country............................
I am waiting to receive your reply as soonest.

Yours Sincerely,
<attached photo:Ms. Zena Sonko.https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q80/s720x720/1235376_165939076928100_147884683_n.jpg

My photo.jpg>

I responded, claiming to be a professor at Miskatonic University.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this response:
Quote:

My Dearest,

First and for most i want you to know that i am in Senegal Dakar,I am living in the camp at the moment because of what i am passing through in Gambia.

I know you must be surprised why i told you to do this.Anyway i am one who believe much in spiritual aspect of life because i believe it is the reflection of what happen in the physical world.I fasted and prayed before coming into conclusion to review this matter to you.be confident as i choose you not by my power but by a directive from above.

Note= i refused for accessing this account because of my Refugee Status wish is against the law of Senegal where i am residential as a Refugee,over here,I cannot involved in a transfer,Beside that i cannot open an account as the law do not allow a refugee to do so,hence all this,i contacted you to help me in acting as the next trustee to the deposit of my late father.

And i want to let you know that color, age, or distance doesn't matter in life what mattes is love trust and understanding, i will like to meet you face to face .
My favorite language is English, Meanwhile,i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data;ie

1. Your name ...........
2. Your contact ........
3. Occupation ..........
4. Sex ............
5. Residential address...

My bank has assured me that the fund will be transferred into your account as soon as you contact them

I hope to hear from you.

Yours

Miss Zena.

<Image: MY REFUGEE IDENTITY.JPG Obviously shopped UNHCR ID card>

Replied with the same information as last time.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Third message, received just after I joined here:
Quote:

Dearest One,

I am more than happy to see your reply and also interest to assist me in this transfer.
Here is the information of the bank please i would like you to contact them through email: Just tell them about you because i have told them about you as my partner.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC HEADQUARTERS
Dr. Gerry Mackenzie,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
39 Regent Street,
Westminister, Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.

Email: ( [email protected] )

Name of Depositor: Engr. Bernard Bakary Sonko
Name of Next of Kin: Ms. Zena Sonko
Amount Deposited: US$4,500,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2009
Account Ref No.(Ref No. GB/IO/4505/27553502-701/2009)

Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign
partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account OK?

Make sure you write down my name Ms. Zena Sonko while mailing to the bank.
God bless you as I wait to hear from you,

Yours ever,

Zena.

<image: to you.jpg a person standing in a flower store>

Have contacted the bank.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank (with the address [email protected]) replied:
Quote:

<animated image: the letters of the world "welcome" assembling>
<image, copyight Reuters: the outside of the bank>
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC HEADQUARTERS
Dr. Gerry Mackenzie,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
86 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh, Scotland
EH5 2YB
United Kingdom
PHONE= (+447031904589)
Web site .http://www.rbs.co.uk/ business.ashx?extcam=furl- business

Dear sir,

I have been directed by the Director, Credit Administration Dept. to write you in respect to your mail which we received.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Zena, that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank with the Account (Ref No. GB/IO/4505/27553502-701/2009)

Engr. Bernard Bakary Sonko was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. As asked, the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is US$ 4.500,000.00. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin cum Mandate Beneficiary.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.

5. A scanned copy of your Identity.

As requested the entire fund could be transferred to your account on her behalf on receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice.

You are advise either to fly down there to arrange an attorney or you simple ask your partner to get an attorney for you to procure all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

These information are urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Gerry Mackenzie,
Senior Manager - FTA International.

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.

Sent the following to the original scammer:
Quote:
I have contacted the bank and have found out what forms need to be sent in. Unfortunately, I am busy teaching classes and cannot fly to Sengal to have a lawyer endorse the required documents. Can you do it instead?

And that is Our Story So Far.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

COMPLEMENT of the day, how are you doing over there i hope fine? Honestly i Thank you for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trust worthy.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us since i have two which is the Deposit statement of my late father and the Death certificate and it was left over with two.

I will like you to contact this Lawyer through email today, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the bank in London to transfer my late father's Fund deposited in Royal Bank of Scotland to your account in your country.

Here is the Lawyer's contact that the pastor gave to me today after telling him about the responds of the bank in London.

Name ... Barr. Dr. OWULA GODWIN.

Address... Attorney Law chambers NO 10,de Indépendance 2 e étage Dakar - Sénégal

OFFICE TEL ---------- +221-765-012-585

Email...... ([email protected])

Fax No-----------------+221-33 2-844-400

Please i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help...

I will like you to first of all get this money transferred and from it you will send some money from the account for me to prepare my traveling documents or you come here we all can move at the same time.
Yours forever
Zena.

Forwarded to the email given.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I suspect is the lawyer:

Quote:

<image: clip art of the scales of justice>
ASSALAMUALAIKUM ........

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL HERE IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM, CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST ABOUT THE LEGAL TRANSFER DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO TRANSFER YOUR PARTNER'S FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

KINDLY FORWARD IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS BELOW.

(1) YOUR NAME ....................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS..................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER ............
(4) FAX NUMBER,....................
(5) YOUR COUNTRY..................
(6) YOUR DATE OF BERTH.............

IT WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

I PROMISE TO SERVE YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES...

MOTTO: EQUAL LAW FIRM WITH LEGAL SERVICES.!!!

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

BAR (DR) OWULA GODWIN

OFFICE TEL ---------- +221-76-83-55-706

Responded with the character's contact info.

As an aside, I wonder if "date of berth" has anything to do with sea travel.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the lawyer:
Quote:

EQUAL LAW CHAMBER

ASSALAMUALAIKUM MR HERBERT.....

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM CONCERNING THE FUND THAT IS ABOUT TO TRANSFER FROM THE ACCOUNT OF YOUR PARTNER'S LATE FATHER, TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE............

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE HERE IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT, AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF (€370 euro).

FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IT COST THE SUM OF (€335 euro)

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IT COST THE SUM OF (€290 euro)

TOTAL WILL NOW BE (€995 euro), TO GET EVERYTHING DONE....

PAYMENT INFORMATION VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME OWULA GODWIN.

sender's name ---------- ?
receiver's name----------- Owula Godwin
Question----------where?
Answer------- Attorney
Amount:---------------(€995 euro)
MTCN:------------------------------------------?
Country ------------------------ DAKAR SENEGAL.

IF YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS INSHALLAH!

I PROMISE TO SERVE YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES......

BAR (DR) OWULA GODWIN.

Response:
Quote:
How do I send this?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again from the lawyer:
Quote:

<image: scales of JUSTICE!>

PAYMENT INFORMATION VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME OWULA GODWIN.

Question----------where?
Answer------- Attorney
Amount:---------------(€995 euro) IN DOLLAR IS $1400 TO SEND
MTCN:------------------------------------------?
Country ------------------------ DAKAR SENEGAL.

BAR (DR) OWULA GODWIN.

Reply:

Quote:
I don't understand; what is western union?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer:
Quote:

WESTERN UNION IS EASY MEDIUM OF SENDING OUT MONEY, IS LIKE BANK OR MONEY GRAM......

JUST ASK PEOPLE AROUND YOU WESTERN UNION BANK,THEY WILL DIRECT YOU WELL......

BAR (DR) OWULA GODWIN.

My reply:
Quote:
Huh. every time I go to buy cigarrettes, I see their logo. Are you sure they aren't a cigarrette brand?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the original scammer:
Quote:

COMPLEMENT of the day, how are you doing over there in your country with your family and business i hope fine?
Honey the thought of loving you gives me the strength to go on dreaming today..I love being with you and the almighty has made all my dreams come true, we will establish or invest in the fund in any business of your choice!

Honey, how far have you gone with the lawyer? did he respond to you??

From the bottom of my heart, i love you, i can say these words to you without delay,through all eternity you will have my love for always. I need to hear from you how far you have gone with the lawyer please am worried.

Yours ever,
Zena.

<image: to you.jpg (flower shop photo)>

<image: To my love.jpg (several photos of the person in a dress>

Response:
Quote:
There seems t be a problem. He keeps telling me to handle the payment by going ot a cigarrette store. I can't pay him from the cigarrette store. Where did you hear about this lawyer?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Sweetheart
I am so delighted to hear from you and i know your living fine over there, Honestly i will always thank you for your effort, love, kindness and concern towards me my love.
I saw your massage and the lawyer's request and the cost of securing those document and am really also excited that the lawyer agreed to secure the Power of Attorney with the Affidavit of oath,,
Please my love i pray that God will strength you to send the sum to the lawyer to get those document for us, I'm confident that i will be forever with you please honey i want you to be co-operative with the lawyer i believe he can help us. Is not a cigarette store but western union please my love go to western union there or money-gram with the information the lawyer gave to you and tell them that you want to you want to send money to Dakar Senegal and they will direct you OK and after that you send the payment information to the lawyer so that he will get those document which the bank need from us.
Please my love the lawyer contact was giving to us by our reverend father, so my sweetheart have confident in him so that he will help us get the document ready for the transfer.
Honey i can't wait to leave this prison called refugee camp and be with you, and i really don't know how to appreciate your efforts, for what you are doing for me... i love and cherish you, God will bless you for helping me and God will reward you in abundant...Thank You,
I am looking forward to hear from you as soon
Yours ever,
Zena.

Response:

Quote:
How do I send the money? He keeps telling me to go to the cigarrette store. Western union is a brand of cigarrette, why else would I see their sign every time I buy cigarrettes?
ArnieB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a fellow beginner I´m amazed how the formula/script is so close to my first bait. Mine failed at the banking details stage, I learned a lot from it though.

I am very sorry i can not have your people any more
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

COMPLEMENT of the day, how are you doing over there in your country with your family and business i hope fine?
It is my pleasure to write this note to you and to thank you for your ability to help me which i don't really know why you keep silent on me but if in any way i offend please find it in your heart to forgive me. I open up my life story to you with love and trust which i don't know it will be like this but if you really want to betray me in this my present condition, it will not be a surprise to me because we human can betray each other and is only God almighty, the creator of heaven and earth, only him alone can promise you and fulfill his promises to you. But all i want you to know is that am here alone thinking about you because God has direct me to be the part of your family and if is not your which please tell me because am so worried to know how you are doing over there now.
I will stop here but waiting for your call if you can.
Take good care of your self
From Zena.

To my love.jpg

Quote:
I promise that I have not betrayed you. I have not yet received any understanding of why i need to use western union, or how a cigarrette company can send you money.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi honey,

Honey, i believe that with God all things are possible because i always believe in him.

The lawyer promised to get those documents in two working days so that the bank will transfer the money with out any delay, Please try your possible best to send the sum to the lawyer as you promised.....
Sweetheart western union is not a cigarette shop it is the easy way of sending money from your country to another or you go to MONEY GRAM and send the money please honey i want you to be sincere and help me out as you promise.
From the bottom of my heart, i love you,i can say these words to you without delay,through all eternity you will have my love for always.

Yours ever,
Zena.

Quote:
I am confused. If western union is not a cigarrette shop why do i see their logo every time i buy cigarrettes?

No photos this time. Should I be worried?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello my love please be sincere to me if you your willing to help, please go to the money gram and send the money to the lawyer so that he will get those document ready for the bank to transfer the money without any delay.

My sweetheart please do not leave me in this my present condition here in the refugee camp to die or you want me to kill my self so that the blame and my blood will be on your head for breaking a heart of an orphan girl like me but i pray and have faith that you will no leave me or betray me.
My love please try your possible best to send the money as you know that he bank are waiting to hear from us.
i wait to hear a good news from you as soon as you send it through money gram.
yours love
Zena with worried heart.

to you.jpg

Rolling Eyes Gee, because suicide threats make you sound like such a good potential business partner...

Oh, and I got another:
Quote:

My love please don't be confused, western union is not a cigarette shop okay? Western union is a bank where you can send money out and also receive money so go ahead to send the money with lawyers information as he directed you.
hoping to hear from you
From Zena

Quote:
I've been thinking... couldn't you pay him when we get the money out of the contry? Could you write him an IOU for the fees and promise to pay him back from the money?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

COMPLEMENT of the day my love how are you doing over there? My love I really do not know what to do now because all my hope is in you and I spoke with the lawyer and he told me that we had to pay him before getting those document ready for transfer and I do not have money with me in here which you know my condition here please my love I want you to try your best to pay the lawyer so that he will get those document for the bank to transfer the money without any delay .
Honey I want you to understand my condition here that am really suffering here please help me please help me as you promise my God will surely bless you.
Waiting for your reply with good news,
Zena with worried heart.

Sent to the lawyer:
Quote:
I was wondering: Couldnt Miss Zena enter into a contract to pay you when she gets access to the money? Such things are common in my country.

To the lad:
Quote:
I have contacted the lawyer about the possibility of paying him from the money once it is obtained. You should expect to hear from him soon.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

<same stock image>

I FOUND OUT THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE NOT SERIOUS, YOUR PARTNER DO NOT HAVE THE SUM TO HELP HERSELF, OPEN UP TO HER IF YOU CANNOT HELP HER.............

PAYMENT INFO!

Question----------where?
Answer------- Attorney
Amount:---------------(€995 euro) IN DOLLAR IS $1400 ....

I PROMISE TO SECURE THOSE DOCUMENTS IF YOU SEND THE SUM VIA WESTERN UNION....

BAR (DR) OWULA GODWIN.
OFFICE TEL ---------- +221-77-14-99-209

Quote:
Getting access to money is the entire point of getting the documents. The idea is no that she pays now, it is that she pays when she has access to the money. There are a number of ways to do this in my country, she could rite you a chek for the amount and ask you to hold off on cashing it, she could enter into contract ot pay when she has enough money, she could take a loan from you, there are many ways.
Are you sure you are a lawyer!
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Good morning! my sweetheart please try your best to send him the money to get those document ready for the transfer with out any delay and the lawyer promise that the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath will be ready in two day please my love you can go to money-gram and send it is all the same my love as i wait to hear from you as soon as you send it.
love you kisses kisses with all my heart,
Your Zena.

Quote:
I believe your lawyer is incompetent. He does not seem to understand even the basics of contract law. Can you find another lawyer?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops, it would seem that the last response was to the March 5 message. I think that marks one week from the last message.

May as well poke the lad.

Quote:
My dearest Zena.

How are you doing? It has been too long since I heard from you. I hope you are well, and await your response eagerly.

Yours,
Dr. Herbert West
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the lad's still on the line.
Quote:

Honey i miss you too, my love i want you to understand that i am really suffering in this orphanage refugee camp and things are really bad for me. honey as you don't believe the other lawyer i want you to contact this barrister through this email ([email protected]) when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare those documents in your name to enable the bank to transfer the money into your bank account.

this is the information of the lawyer.

Name .............barrister David Mowie
Email [email protected]
Contact number........+221-762-994-309
Address ..................Senegal
City ........................Dakar

make sure you contact the lawyer with your full information such as below:

Your name.......................?
Your age.........................?
Country...........................?
Phone number..................?
Occupation......................?
Nationality........................?

I will be very happy to hear from you and your reply from the lawyer.
take good care of your self and dream about me yours love
Zena with kiss.

Responded with Dr. West's contact information.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

EQUAL LAW CHAMBER

ATTENTION MR. HERBERT PHILIP.

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM CONCERNING THE FUND THAT IS ABOUT TO TRANSFER FROM THE ACCOUNT OF YOUR PARTNER'S LATE FATHER, TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY............

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE HERE IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT, AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF (290 Pounds).

FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IT COST THE SUM OF (180 Pounds)

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IT COST THE SUM OF (50 Pounds)

TOTAL WILL NOW BE (520 Pounds) ONLY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE....

PAYMENT INFORMATION VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER WITH MY NAME DAVID MOWIE.

Sender's name ---------- ?
Receiver's name----------- DAVID MOWIE
Question----------Hi
Answer------- Hi
Amount:---------------(520 Pounds)
MTCN:-----------------?
ADDRESS--------- DAKAR SENEGAL.

KINDLY CALL ME ON PHONE +221-762-994-309 AFTER SENDING THE MONEY AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WITH THE CONFIRMATION CODE AS I MENTIONED.

IF YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS.

I PROMISE TO SERVE YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES.

BARRISTER DAVID MOWIE.

OFFICE TEL ---------- +221-762-994-309

Quote:
how much is that in usd?

And to the lad:
Quote:
This lawyer looks a lot like the last one. He has the same motto and a similar name. Can you confirm that he is in fact a different person?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

ATTENTION MR. HERBERT.

THE SUM (520 POUNDS) IN UNITED STATE CURRENCY IS (865.618)DALLAR.

GO AHEAD TO SEND THE SUM WITH MY NAME DAVID MOWIE AS MENTION.

IF YOU SEND THE MONEY TOMORROW YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS.

I PROMISE TO SERVE YOU WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE

BARRISTER DAVID MOWIE.

OFFICE TEL ---------- +221-762-994-309

Quote:
how should i send you the money?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My dearest love,
How are you doing over there i hope fine? as for me you already know my condition here and i believe that soon i will be out of this camp and be with you to continue my life.
Honey i really thank you so much for your effort towards me and to hear that you have contacted the lawyer and i tell you the truth that they are not the same please believe me, honey i want you trust me that i can never tell lies to you because all my hope is in you, please i really need to come out of this prison called refugee camp.
My sweetheart i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you hear from the lawyer let me know if he can handle it and help us.
Have a lovely day and remember to dream about me,

Yours Zena

Quote:

ATTENTION MR. HERBERT PHILIP.

GO TO YOUR BANK WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY TO SENEGAL AND THEY WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO DO IT AFTER THAT JUST SEND ME THE INFORMATION LIKE (MTCN), QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR PICKING THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL GO AHEAD TO SECURE THOSE DOCUMENT.

PAYMENT INFORMATION VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER WITH MY NAME DAVID MOWIE.

Sender's name ---------- ?
Receiver's name----------- DAVID MOWIE
Question----------Hi
Answer------- Hi
Amount:---------------(520 Pounds)
MTCN:-----------------?
ADDRESS--------- DAKAR SENEGAL.

IF YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN TWO DAYS.

BARRISTER DAVID MOWIE.

Quote:
western union? why do you want me to send you fice-hundred and twenty pounds of cigarrettes? are you in prison?
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

LISTEN MR HERBERT!!!
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC OF YOUR MAIL TALKING ABOUT CIGARETTE LIKE AS IF AM JOKING AND I ADVICE YOU TO TALK LIKE A MATURED MAN. YOU AND YOUR PARTNER NEEDED MY HELP TO GET A DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND YOU CAN NOT EXPECT ME TO GET THOSE DOCUMENT WITH MY OWN MONEY SO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DOCUMENT, THEN AFTER THE TRANSFER YOU CAN PAY ME FOR MY WORK, BUT IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED JUST FORGET ABOUT IT SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL AND CANCEL YOUR PROJECT BECAUSE I HAVE MANY THING TO DO,
HAVE A NICE DAY.

BARRISTER DAVID MOWIE.

Quote:
i do not understand isn't western union a brand of cigarrette?
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting, Reanimator! Glad to see the mugu doing all the work and you're just sending 1 or 2 line responses.

Quote:
don't be confused, western union is not a cigarette shop
Very Happy

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic