SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How does your broadband provider "provide?"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The useless arses that I pay a fortune for are scumbags of the highest order, when our deal ended, they wanted to retain our custom. We were paying £38.50 a month, which gave us a speed of about 5mb ADSL, unlimited UK landline calls. 1000 minutes a month to mobile (Or cell as colonials call them) phones and 1000 minutes a month to 30 International Destinations, which also includes US and Canadian mobiles. They offered to give us three months free and reduce our price to £31.50 a month for the same package. Okiedokie, we'll sign up for that! The cheeky monkeys have been billing us at thirty NINE pounds a month AND charged us for the "free" three months! So we geta bit of a refund now, our credit file adjusted for the "late fees" they tried to charge when we didn't pay a bill we should never have had!

An hour on the phone to the shower later, we now have Fiber Optic Broadband, zooming its way here, with a speed of up to 70. Unlimited UK Landline calls, 1000 minutes a month to Mobiles (Or cell as some call them) phones and 1000 minutes a month to 30 International Destinations, which also includes US and Canadian mobiles. A free Fiber Optic router (Usually retails at 199.99) and free "installation" (Usually £100 for the *DELETED* to flick a switch!) The best of it was, I got the daft cow to admit they were useless and apologise about 100 times!

Is that a good deal compared to what you get? (Exchange rate is at £1.00 = $1.66US)

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get unlimited FREE internet at about 25 MBps

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with ** and frankly happy to be here at all, you see they tendo cut us off every five mi

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mobile broadband with 3 (via a dongle), £15/month for 15Gig up/download allowance. Average upload speed 240 kbps, download 4648 kbps. Does the job.

Quote:
I got the daft cow to admit they were useless

Cheap shot. Unless you were talking to the actual owner or MD/chief exec, then that 'daft cow' was simply doing her mind-numbing job of dealing with customer complaints. A job she is apparently good at, given that you're still chucking money at them...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Hughes.net! Broadband from satellite! Better than dial up! Not by much!"

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

piecrust wrote:
I'm with BT and frankly happy to be here at all, you see they tendo cut us off every five mi

Laughing Piecrust made me giggle.

My internet is terrible! Wait... I shouldn't really say that because they might see it and it seems to be working ok right now. Wouldn't want them to get spiteful and cut me off.. again. No joke.

I have cable internet. The called me one day and asked if I wanted to upgrade to cable tv as well. I said no, I have direct tv, thanks and that was it. Next thing I know, my internet goes out. After calling and being told it'd be over a week before a technician could come out to my house, I find out that when I told them I didn't want cable tv, some idiot decided that that also meant I didn't want cable internet as well. So they sent someone to my house to actually cut the cable leading into the house!! We never did get anyone out here. After a while my husband just fixed it himself. That's just one issue. Another favorite was when I had an issue and was waiting for a bucket truck to get here so they could reach the cables at the top of the pole outside. They sent a couple of guys in a station wagon with an extension ladder roped to the top of the car. Seriously. Then they got pissed when I refused to sign their paperwork after they couldn't complete the job. I could go on and on and on. I also lose my connection all the damn time. But when it works, it's great! Laughing

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar wrote:

Quote:
I got the daft cow to admit they were useless

Cheap shot. Unless you were talking to the actual owner or MD/chief exec, then that 'daft cow' was simply doing her mind-numbing job of dealing with customer complaints. A job she is apparently good at, given that you're still chucking money at them...

Rubbish. She works for a company that on three occasions took money from my account without permission and told me that as my next bill will be produced in May that is when they will process my refund. I told her that was not acceptable, she agreed telling me though that there was nothing she could do, funny enough she changed her mind when I told her that I would invoke the Direct Debit Guarantee.

Her stance of "only obeying orders" would not wash with me, ergo she is a daft cow, as she felt that my credit rating was not likely to be damaged by her company cutting off my service for "late" payment.

Your "cheap shot" is noted and refuted.

As for "chucking money at them." I use the internet at home to scrape a living. I can not find anything where I can get the phone package I need (mobiles and international) for that price. I raised the question as obviously, entering a new contract, I have a short 'cooling off period' (SOGA/DSA.) My loyalty to ** is non existent, therefore if I can find anything close to my package elsewhere I am offski.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So far so good, but do us a favour and don't start naming names when you slag off your ISPs. We could do without lawsuits.

I get fast fibre optic broadband and a free if flakey router, in exchange for signing up for forever and a day, which is a handy way of getting rid of Clive of India when he rings up to sell me alternative broadband.

On the other hand, when it broke, long angry international calls to 'support' got me nowhere for over a week.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy I found the Clive in India support are reading from a book, if the problem is not there, then you end up going in a circle and getting no where.
Now with Sir Richard, have no problems and support is British.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live 10 miles from the centre of our capital city and I'm lucky if I get 2.0Mbps download and 0.5Mbps upload. Talk about sh*te broadband. Still they are supposedly upgrading the local exchange (4 miles away) to fibre in March. Only been promising that for the last 2 years. Crying or Very sad

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Basinga
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I moved house in November. We were supplied by some big company, I think the name starts with a B, ends with a T...

Anyways, since we were already a customer in the previous house, we asked if we could transfer our contract to the new house.
On the day of the move, we were told it would take upto 4 weeks before an engineer could be bothered to come round and flip the switch. When one finally turned up, he couldn't even do it. It took another week and 3 other idiots before a 5th engineer turned up and showed a bit of competence... he even said, I kid you not, "I don't know what the other guys did, the exchange box hadn't been touched"...

so, 5 weeks to get connected, all seemed well and good. Then about 7:30pm last Tuesday, everything cuts out. No internet, dead phone line etc...
A week later and Internet is working on and off... Phone line still dead as a dodo though. All this and they tried to charge us for the time we've been receiving zero services, at £42 per month, plus some change.
Today alone, those fools have sent me 4 text messages apologizing for my fault and assuring me they aim to have the fault fixed by 27/01/14 (yesterday!)...

So tonight I'm going to call those idiots via my mobile and tell them not to bother anymore, and not to expect me to pay any cancellation fees. I'm going to ask Sir Richard's company to provide instead.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Local cable company. Supposedly "up to" 20M/sec most of the time clocks in at 12-15. At what would be considered prime time TV time, it drops to 6M. Waiting for Google fiber to go mainstream.

Does what it is asked to do though, I guess.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only lost service twice in the last 2 years- once after some clot snagged the overhead cable with a ladder (before you ask it wasn't me!) & once after a storm.

On the other hand, if I'm trying to watch a streamed tv programme or film, the hub has a nasty habit of disconnecting after 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, Sir Richard doesn't like going up hills Sad

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
So far so good, but do us a favour and don't start naming names when you slag off your ISPs. We could do without lawsuits.

No slagging off, I told the story as it is, you can name anyone about anything, as long as there is no injunction preventing such, (there is not) and be safe from accusations of libel, slander and deformation as long as you tell the truth. I did and would ask you to un-edit my post!

I take full responsibility for what I have said and any court action can be directed towards myself. Full name, address and account number available on request.

Last edited by Ewok on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally cant complain about my Sir Richard broadband. Fibre optic tip top 60mg speed.

Had the odd outtage but nothing a on a reg basis and its usually sorted quickly.

Price is good enough considering i get TV and phone with it Smile

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ewok - I think Roy and the mods/admins may also be concerned about the 419eater name being tainted by association, if any legal fuss should ensue. It wouldn't be 'Mr Ewok stated that...', rather 'Mr Ewok stated on the self-described scam-baiting website 419eater.com that...'. They have to consider all eventualities. Maybe this seems overly cautious, but it is preferable to the potential damage.

As for the other thing - let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar wrote:
@ Ewok - I think Roy and the mods/admins may also be concerned about the 419eater name being tainted by association, if any legal fuss should ensue. It wouldn't be 'Mr Ewok stated that...', rather 'Mr Ewok stated on the self-described scam-baiting website 419eater.com that...'. They have to consider all eventualities. Maybe this seems overly cautious, but it is preferable to the potential damage.

As for the other thing - let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Fair enough Cougar, I much prefer to debate an issue rather than agree to disagree, I find that normally people that do that walk away with a dislike for each other. With regard to the protection of the website, I agree with you 100%. I would hate to do anything to harm this fantastic resource and will accept the censorship in the manner it was meant. Please accept my apologises, I simply did not consider the bigger picture.

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply couldn't resist...

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fair call Badger! That did make me giggle as well as remind me that these good people are giving their time and expertise freely to help us all!

As stated elsewhere I hold them in the highest regard.

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got fiber optic. My package is only internet and digital phone (unlimited calling). The download/upload package is 75/35 MBPS and I get those speeds Smile

Price is $110 USD a month.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
We could do without lawsuits.

Move to Europe. Problem solved.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop that, ex-mentor.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was in Korea I had very fast, very reliable VDSL through KT. It was about $42 a month. South Korea at the time had the highest penetration of broadband in the world due to the fact they never had dial-up, so they did not have to overlay any infrastructure.

When I returned I had to settle for an adequate but inferior cable feed from Time Warner.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have wireless through a US company starting with V. Then package with includes smart phone with 500 minutes, text and 3G, a wireless "hot spot" and wireless for a tablet is $140. The phone is the big expense but work pays that portion.

PS-I am an Iphone hater and am hanging on as the last remaining BB user. It's the only phone that has decent document display and review.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic