SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't mess about with the workers!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545758/That-does-NOT-spell-Thwaites-Brewery-bosses-red-faced-iconic-sign-turned-embarrassing-message.html

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I have every respect for that, considering the circumstances.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fabulous! What a great trick to play

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good one! Thumbs up
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make a good new church H.Q.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being from that part of the world I grew up around that sign and the occasional letter was always going out. It never quite spelt that though Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH that was just begging for it to happen! I am surprised it took that long! Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never piss off the guys with access to your signage Laughing

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a pity the 'fault' didn't remain unnoticed for longer.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunch of Thwaites!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic