SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Senegalese Pig Farm - Formerly Malt'O Meal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: I'm changing the name and purpose of this thread. anyone that wants to play along, feel free.

Basically, Senegalese love lads are *sometimes* very easy to get piggy's from. They seem to follow the same pattern over and over. I plan to quickly straight bait as many of them in this thread as possible to get one, maybe two piggys each and then start with a new lad. I've already offered to Kaede to follow the steps that I use with this Malt'O Meal. Anyone else is welcome to do the same, excuses and all. I thought this might help some newer members get their first piggy's.

If you can't find a Senegal lad, head over to scamwarners and look in the romance section there. Poke around a little and you should be able to find one. If you do though, and you'll be using the same character modality/excuses I do, please post the lad that you are baiting here so that another baiter doesn't bait the same lad. Have fun!

---------------------

It's been a while since I helped a refugee in Senegal so it's this Laddy's lucky day. Anyone else notice that Senegal seems to be brimming with somewhat attractive, filthy rich, defenseless damsels in distress?

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/maltalove

Quote:
Hello, It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on my search for friendship, please contact me on this email address so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself. I will be happy to know a little about you and hobbies.

Yours Malta

Quote:
Hello Dear, How are you doing?
I hope all is well with you, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My name is Miss. Malta Khamis. Am 23 years old girl from Benghazi- Libya, North Africa, the only daughter of Late Nasir E. Khamis. He was a very good friend of ( Major General Abdel Fatah Younis ), who died on 28 July 2011, my father died two days after the death of ( Major General abdel-fattah younis ) who was killed by his Business partner. my late father was importer and exporter of many types of business. mostly dealing on gold. My father was killed by his Business partner. My father told me that one of his business partner is owning him a very big amount of money. I believe that is what cost my parents death.

All this happens successfully as a result of anti-Gaddafi military rebels that is when they got their plans successful of killing my parents. My parents died on his way to visit the family of Major GeneralAbdel Fatah Younis. that is why there plans went successfully because we have security in our house. Am the only survive in my family i managed to make my way to this country (Senegal), where i am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal for the sake of my life. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother since i loss my parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile i wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run away from my country to Dakar Senegal where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.700,000.00 us dollars in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin when he was alive because i am only kids of my parents. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank my late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i will join you and invest the money over there. i contact you because i need a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. I can only get Foreign business partner through computer that is the reason why i contacted you. However i shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country.

As you will help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies in your country after the transfer, as i was in my school before i escaped to this country Senegal to safe my life. i want you to help me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and trustworthiness.
It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

there are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want to invest any thing in this country.
As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it to any body till i come over to you in your country. Once again i will like us to trust each other. i will be happy if you send me your information below such as,

Your really names ............
Address .................
Occupation .............
Phone .............
Picture of you because i will like to know who and talking to.

I will contact the bank once i get this information from you to made them know about my intentions to withdraw this money, I also got them aware of the death of my father and they found it with all its checks and confirmation. However, say I should get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee in relation to withdraw the money. since I'm currently in the refugee status here and
would not be allowed to handle that amount of money. I need your reply so that we will put every thing in action.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Malta Khamis

Malto,

Is this true dear? Where is your stepmom now? Does she know where you are? You should be very careful! I will send you a pic when I find one.

Andy

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost same email from different name to my female character Leslie on FMF and I replied with male character via email but she didn't like him.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised! The Senegalese refugees are usually bottom feeders. Laughing Rinse & repeat from a different character if you have one and you'll have you a piggy in a few days!

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see, I will try. I still have not any piggies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ you have a PM.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever I see the title to this thread I hear "Teddy*, this is your tummy talking, it's lonely down here...Malt-o-meal". Remember those commercials?

(cueing OP again)

*had to use his name, cause he's such a little love bug and needs mentioning time to time.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Vaguely but I'm sure OP will remind me! All I know is it has Teddy in it so I must see!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's been a while since I helped a refugee in Senegal

Power to ya! I felt like smashing my head into a brick wall last time I had one of those. I think that's when I started drinking...
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to see how fast I can get the account. Then I stop replying for days at a time. Waiting for the 'why you no love me. Why you abandon me blah blah' then I pop back in for a new account and then I'm on the the next refugee. Seems to work most of the time!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm changing the name and purpose of this thread. anyone that wants to play along, feel free.

Basically, Senegalese love lads are *sometimes* very easy to get piggy's from. They seem to follow the same pattern over and over. I plan to quickly straight bait as many of them in this thread as possible to get one, maybe two piggys each and then start with a new lad. I've already offered to Kaede to follow the steps that I use with this Malt'O Meal. Anyone else is welcome to do the same, excuses and all. I thought this might help some newer members get their first piggy's.

If you can't find a Senegal lad, head over to scamwarners and look in the romance section there. Poke around a little and you should be able to find one. If you do though, and you'll be using the same character modality/excuses I do, please post the lad that you are baiting here so that another baiter doesn't bait the same lad. Have fun!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest
How are you today, hope you are fine?. Dearest i want to thank you for all your concern and kind towards me for accepting to help me through this transfer, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face. I am given you my trust and i believe that you will help me as you have promised, there is nothing earls i can do neither to give my trust to you after contacting the bank to know how i will get this money transferred and i find out that i cant do it alone. I believe that you willhelp me.

I do not have any relatives now that I can go to help me, or tell any thing about me, the only person I have to complain now is Rev father. Gabriel Paul. who is the new parish priest of the Church here in the camp. He has been very good to me since I got here, I'm using his office computer to send you this emails. Our Reverend Tel number is ( +xxxxxxxxxxxx). if you call and tell him you want to talk with me, he will send for me and I'll come to his office to speak with you.

Please since all my life i have never betray anybody and i believe my heart that you will not betray me. i told the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since this is issue of money, for my security over there in you country and no one know anyone's mind when it comes to money issue and all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you,
that is why i am giving you all this information's !. My dear is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 30% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be mine but i will like you to invest it for me in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with these information's below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7 million u.s dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank which i am the next of kin to your Bank account in your country. after reading from the bank them we will know if their can transfer the money bit by bit because the amount is tow much to be
transfer once in your account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
Royal Bank of Scotland.

Contact Person. Mr, Lowel Sylva. ( Director Foreign Remittance Department )

Address of 9-13, Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7EJ.

Email....... [email protected]
Tel.........Tel: +447xxxxxxx +447 xxxxxxxx
Fax:.........0044xxxxxxxxx

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Mr. Nasir Eboue Khamis
Nationality: Libya
Fund Ref Nos: STG584W9176F
Account Numbers: 01938601
Beneficiary : Miss Malta Nasir Eboue Khamis
Amount Deposited: $ 6.700,000.00 us dollar
Type of Account : As family valid t.
files
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : Scotland
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact them now on how to transfer the amount of $6.7millon u.s dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send me money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Meanwhile I will like you call me As from 10.00 noon to 5:30 pm, any time you wich to speak with me. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest and have a nice day!.

Yours forever in love
Miss Malta

Dear Malta,

I'm so sorry to hear that your camp is like a prison. I have no family either so I can sympathize with you. It's not fair that you've had to go through so much in such a short life!

Dear it's hard for me to chat on the phone given the nature of my job but I'd be happy to contact the bank for you. I'll send them an email as soon as I can. Be safe and I'll talk to you soon!

Love
Andy

To the Bank:

Dear Mr Sylva,

I'm writing to you on behalf of my friend Malta Khamis. She is a refugee there in Senegal and unfortunately is not being treated right. It seems that she has some money deposited in your bank that was left there by her father that she can't get out because she's a refugee. Sir, I'm trying to help this poor woman and I ask you now what it is that I can do to help her get the money that rightfully belongs to her so that she can get out of that refugee camp?

Here is the information that I have for the account:
Name of depositor: Mr. Nasir Eboue Khamis
Nationality: Libya
Fund Ref Nos: STG584W9176F
Account Numbers: 01938601
Beneficiary : Miss Malta Nasir Eboue Khamis
Amount Deposited: $ 6.700,000.00 us dollar
Type of Account : As family valid t.
files
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : Scotland

Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

Capt Andy Stitzer

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kaede, Here are a few Senegalese lads I found at SW. I didn't test the email addy's so it's possible some may be old. I haven't baited any of these before. One benefit to pulling your lads from here is that you sometimes get to see the first few script emails they will send you in advance.

Anyone new to baiting, just send an email to whichever lad you pick as though you're responding to an email they sent to you or as if you saw their profile on a site, if you have a working link to one. They won't care how you got their email.

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=80780&p=187456&hilit=senegal#p187456

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=79672&p=184979&hilit=senegal#p184979

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=78329&p=181813&hilit=senegal#p181813

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=64266&p=179347&hilit=senegal#p179347

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=76861&p=178336&hilit=senegal#p178336

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=78800&p=182899&hilit=senegal#p182899

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the bank:

Quote:
Attention Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your partner mail we received in our bank here in London. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Malta Nasir Eboue Khamis, Who wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Mr. Nasir Eboue Khamis, is our late customer with substantial amount ( US$6,700,000.00 ) deposited in us dollar. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent as next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following items bellow:

1. A notarized Power of Attorney from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf.
2. The death certificate of late Mr. Nasir Eboue Khamis, her deceased father confirming the death.
3. Affidavit of Support from Senegal High court of Justice where she is residing, to prove the authentication of the power of attorney.
4. A copy of the Statement of the account of Mr. Nasir Eboue Khamis, given by our bank ( Royal Bank of Scotland )

Note: The above mentioned documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our Interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. When you get all these documents both from high court and the power of attorney, Then, The original copies of the four required documents should be submitted to our office. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Processing and transferring of lodgements/ Funds to your nominated locations/accounts shall commence as soon as we receive the above mentioned documents.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any questions,
contact the Funds Transfer Department Director.
Mr, Lowel Sylva
Tel +4471111111
For more information's.
Our Heard office
[email protected]

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Kate Aliou
Customers Relation Department
(ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND ) London.
Banking & Finance of ( R.B.S.) Swift code (RBOSGB1L)

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your urgent help sir. I must say I'm a little confused however. I'm an American and not in Senegal so I don't know the first thing about where to hire a Senegalese lawyer. Do you think I can hire one in the states? I think Malta should have the death certificate and other things and I will ask.

Thanks again!

Andy/Malta

Good morning Matla,

Dear how are you? I wanted to let you know that I've been in contact with the banker. Everything's going well except he needs some paperwork that I have no idea how to get. Here's what he needs:

1. A notarized Power of Attorney from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf.
2. The death certificate of late Mr. Nasir Eboue Khamis, her deceased father confirming the death.
3. Affidavit of Support from Senegal High court of Justice where she is residing, to prove the authentication of the power of attorney.
4. A copy of the Statement of the account of Mr. Nasir Eboue Khamis, given by our bank ( Royal Bank of Scotland )

Do you have any of this stuff? And are you going to be able to hire a lawyer over there?

I have to return to work for now. Stay strong and safe dear. I'm trying to help and I'll have you out of that horrible place in no time!

Love,
Andy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] : dead email, bounced back.

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com by mta7.am0.yahoodns.net. [98.138.112.38].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta1036.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

These 2 worked. Japanese guy and Hong Kong guy contact them. Thank you, GTmama

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=79672&p=184979&hilit=senegal#p184979

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=78329&p=181813&hilit=senegal#p181813
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I figured it would happen with some of them. Let's hope you get a response in a couple days!! Very Happy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim replied to Kate - http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=64266&p=179347&hilit=senegal#p146714

Hopefully she will reply, his heart is broken, you know.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome to the farm OC! Your pitchfork and strawhat are over there ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

You know I've been worried about poor Tim. His life has gone downhill and it all began with the tittle meat. Very Happy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Dearest

How are you doing today, work and your health over there?. I hope you are fine with a good health. Yes am happy to write you mail. darling, thinking of you has become my hobby and daily activity. I really want to meet and be with you. Honey i can wait to see you over there. Yes darling, i have read the mail from the bank and i went to the city, in order to meet and see the lawyer for an urgent appointment as i spoke with him on phone with the help of the rev father. Please darling, mine is not comfortable and am not okay, because of my condition and situations here, suffering and life is very difficult with me here in the camp. Please Darling, i don't have nobody to help me which i believe you are sent by God to help me out from here also get this money transfer into your account. Darling i thank God and happy to receive also a mail from you recently. Also am happy you receive the mail i sent you before. I am happy that the bank accepted but only for us to provide those required documents in order to start transferring the fund into your account.

Once again i thanks you and i appreciated all your concern and your effort to assist me receive my late father funds into your account. I went to city with Rev.Father which we meet and spoke with the lawyer today, i want to write you immediately as we comes back but Reverend Father Gabriel was busy with visitors in his office. The lawyer promise that he will help us in getting those documents without much delay which the bank required for the transfer. The lawyer is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank. The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the Death Certificate of my late father below, including the last Statement of Account the bank issued to my father before his death. I pray that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you contact this lawyer now is he who will help us to get those important documents without delay,Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

Name..... Barrister Malick Assane ,
Email address....... ( [email protected] )
Tel Number......+xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer if possible for you with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you. As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number artless that will shows a sign of seriousness from you. Thank you for your concern towards and orphan like me.

Yours Faithful.Malta

Dearest Malta,

It pains me to read of your suffering in the camp. I too have been thinking of you. I want you to know that I will do all that I can to help you ok? I don't like to see another person suffer and you've certainly done nothing to deserve it. I don't understand why you can't have your money just because you're a refugee. It's rightfully yours! Can you please thank the reverend father for me? It was nice of him to take you to the city to find us a lawyer. So you were able to get the death certificate and the statement of the account? All that's left is the power of attorney and afidavit of support right? Ok, I will go ahead and email the lawyer now to see if he will help us get those. I hope that he will treat this with urgency and that it doesn't take him very long to get these done. Did he mention how much he charges?

Stay safe and strong!
Love,
Andy

Letter to the lawyer

Dear Sir,

My Name is Andy Stitzer and I am writing you on behalf of Miss Malta Khamis. I believe you met with her and her reverend yesterday regarding a legal matter that she is needing help with. She is a refugee there in Senegal. Her late father has left her a large sum of money and just because she is a refugee, she can't have access to it! I don't think this is fair. She is being forced to stay in a camp that per her description, is much like a prison. She has written to me and I have agreed to be her foreign friend and to help her get her funds and to get out of Senegal. Would you be willing to take on her case?

Thank you sir for your attention to this matter.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One address sent by Vic of HongKong was dead. [email protected]
Kaz in Japan has not yet received response from Senegal princess.
I set Dan in China on mugu guymen guestbook to get active address.
But I try another guy from Singapore to contact Dan's girl.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully you'll get a response soon. They seem to take the weekends off. I'm going to do some more digging for new lads as well because I'll be needing more too.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, instead of Teddy, it's Hector and it's boring***, not lonely. What can I say, I was 10 when it was shown and I still remember it whenever I see Malt-o-Meal, so GOOD JOB Malt-O-Meal Marketing Team! You did good! (especially since I have had massive memory loss)

***There is that "boring" word again! Maybe the next time a scammer says they're bored, tell them to eat some Malt-O-Meal!!! Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one from Togo gal, according to what she says. The content of the scam email is similar to Senegal gals, but not mention about evil step Mum or uncle or else but just want transfer "her" big money to foreign bank. Is she as easy as Senegal gals?? I have not responded yet. Now want to decide which guy to send her email.

By the way, Googled the name Susan Bien related to 419 scam, seems to be like she is 22 from 2006 and until now the same age Mr. Green

Quote:
DEAREST ONE ,
I GOT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT
YOU DIRECTLY,HOPING THAT BY ALMIGHTY GOD GRACE YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY
ASSIST ME OUT FROM MY SITUATION AFTER MY SEVEN GOOD DAYS PRAYERS AND
FASTING OVER SEEKING FOR AN OVERSEA GUARDIAN.

I AM SUSSAN BIEN, (22 YEARS OLD) THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE CHIEF
MARTIN BIEN WHO WAS A FAMOUS POLITICIAN BASED IN LOME ,THE ECONOMIC
CAPITAL OF TOGO, HE WAS ASSASINATED.

I AM SEEKING FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO HELP ME TRANSFER THE SUM OF
(US$10,000,000.00 ) TEN MILLION UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO
YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OVERSEAS FOR AN INVESTMENTS PURPOSES,SUCH
AS REAL ESTATES MANAGEMENTS AND STOCK MARKETS.

PLEASE DEAR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 30% OF THIS MY TOTAL FUND AS
YOUR COMMISSION FOR YOUR URGENT HELP AND ASSISTANCE TO ME. PLEASE
KINDLY WRITE FOR MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS CONCERNING THIS MY MUTUAL
TRANSACTION.

I AWAITS YOUR URGENT REPLY,
SUSSAN BIEN .
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now a refugee boy in Ghana came to my Japanese female character Tracy on Skype :? :? :?

The boy wants to send his Dad's consignment to Tracy. Tracy says No and introduced Simon in Singapore, who is friend of Tracy. (Well, how can Tracy have friend in Singapore?? Tracy's English not good but she speaks Chinese, which is not informed to lads.) But I guess Simon is not interested to boy and looking forward to contact from lovely Senegal gals.

Oh, refugees, but why Ghana and Togo, not Senegal gals!!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take any that say they're refugees. The scripts and basic outline should flow the same. They'll all need help moving money out of their country because they aren't allowed because of their status. When you say you will help they will introduce the banker as proof the fund exists. He will tell you that forms are required and you will need a lawyer. That's when they will ask for money because you will have to 'hire' the lawyer to draft up a couple of documents. The Senegal ones might be easier but they're all worth a go! Besides, did you check their IP's?

That first one you got from Togo, go ahead and play it because it'll probably flow pretty similarly. Just seem willing and if you get stuck ask and I'll see if I can help.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GTmama

No, the Togo girl using gmail, I do not get IP.
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=78324

The Congo refugee boy IP was Ghana.

I will send response to the Togo girl.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic