SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting Turd wrote:
Dearest Baba,
I am waiting to hear from you.
Moishe

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I have must to be telling you that in all things I am grateful for your presence in my life. My friend tells me he has receive informationings from you. Up to now, though, he has not writed me back, and I am most very terrribly worried. Mr. Hardik does not tell me anything.

I do not want him to, as you said, in your very own words, "fuck it up". That would be a terrible terrible tragedy of the most severe nature.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Dearest Ramdi,
I redo the video and I sent him.

I have not heard from since few days.
That is strange.
Moishe

Not really strange. About par for the course. Laughing

Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
^^

turd is already done with easy cutting jobs Wink

You'd think that after circumsizing himself that it'd be difficult to have a good wank without some pain or discomfort.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
Dearest Ramdi,
I redo the video and I sent to him.
I have not heard from him since few days.That is strange.
I need you to get me a trustwoorthy lawyer concerning the buddism fund.
Can you organised for that quickly.please make it confidential.
Moishe

Hmmmm. A Buddhist lawyer. I see potential.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I have very great worrimentationing about our friend. Up to this very moment I have not heard not even the singlest of peeps from him! How unusual. As you say in your email "That is strange", and in this I am of total agreementing! He is most very punctual about answering me in all times preceding of this very moment! Most very worrying!

I am having to be thinking of the right way to breach this topic with a barrister. It will need some money to start. I know only one or two lawyers, but I do not trust them. The Buddhist Temple is very secretive.

I will try to be contact you in a few days.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba disapeared?
How unusual... Razz

And yes, the lawyer will be lots of fun I am sure Smile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Dearest Ramdi,
Okay.I wait to hear from you.
Moishe

The lawyer will emerge, eventually.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am most very happy for being hearing that our good friend is not having problems of any kinf. He has been sended to be in a place where he has to be working which most completely obviated the ability to make the meeting possible. I was getting most very much worried.

He has told me to be telling you how sorry he is that you have miss the meeting. He said not to be worried as he will tell you when the next meeting will be held.

He told me to tel you that he will write you when he can. You must not tell anyone. He is very most worried.

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr Moishe,
I must make the deepest of apologies. As you well know, in my Temple sometimes I am call away on my Temple business. I have no choice in the matter, as you know/ I was call away.
I am afraid the boat was only in port for one day. They have been moving now to a next location, Yemen. Can you get to Yemen?
Please do not despair. I am trying to figure out when we can get the boat to your location. I will have more informations within the next two or three weeks.
Again, deepest of apologies.
Blessed be,

Baba

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love baiting. He is so miserable!

Turd wrote:

Ramdi,
I received your message and I received your friends message today too.
Well,I will tell you how I feel.I am sad.
This is very disappointing and I am not well with it. I am enraged greatly.
Have you forgotten that your friend plan was the only chance of our meeting and wedding,helping your parents.but now that has failed according to your friend message of today.I feel sad to tell you that your so called trusted friend fucked up.

To me,I believe the stories of him being called away on temple business is a regular excuses stories we hear every now and then.I am not a fool,I think he is been dishonest after all and I am most bitter that my trust and love in you has lead me to this episodes of lies.
Well as you can see,your friend is not really a reliable friend and due to your low caste statue,I will not be able to marry you,If I come in through other means becuase now your friend baba failed you already,you will definetely loss the opportunity of meeting me,you will loss the wedding, the indebtureness payments,lose contacts forever.And I think your parents will be disappointed in you totally for failure to see the light.
I am thinking that you failed to get the point that your friend maybe lying to you all along,how dare you fall into such bullshit? What were you thinking of? Why are you trying to jeopadise your only chance of freedom?

Why do you believed a lie at the expense of ones life? What is wrong with you? Are you going to get me killed or starved to death for nothing just becuase you are too young or too preoccupied to know when things are going wrong or right?

I demand answer why will your friend lied to be since I came and he never performed on stories.what does this man take me for? A dumb or a fool?why did he make me to suffer this long and provide the requirements and biometric samples?
Your friend is trying to fuck up?

Despite my situation,I went hard through all hardship to provide all his requirements as at the date he instructed.Why did he failed to fulfilled his obligations as he promised and agreed? What is there was a lost of life becuase of this negligence. So all we will hear is sorry,I apologise? That is unacceptable and total unfair and uncaring for a man held with utmost honour and respect.such failure derank and belittle the honour and respect I have for such men,this breaks my heart.I feel like I was fool just becuase of you Ramdi.
He told me several date and guess what when they day arrives,there is always a lie.why? Why?

How many time have I asked you if you are sure about this plan,as far as I know he keep changing dates,giving excuses at the expenses of ones life.

What the fuck does that suppose to mean? You are playing games with ones life? What do you take me for?
Can u recollect how many days of famine I have endure since I came here uptill this date?
I am sick of this,you and your friend music is boring and disappoiting,you wasted well over 120days of my life in a famine slum for nothing,only excuses.I am highly hurted and heartbroken right now.
Anyway,I researve my comments.
Moishe

If that is reserving his comments, I would love to see what he really thinks.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Immediately followed by Turd Boi when he wrote:
Dear Baba,
I received your message.
This is highly disappointing, considering the current situation.
I reserve my comments.
Moishe

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

desperately streded Turd wrote:
I am not a fool

Take another look in the mirror, smallboi.

Seriously great baiting, Doc. That is one miserable lad! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Despite my situation,I went hard

He sure did lol Laughing Laughing
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great rant!

"how dare you fall into such bullshit?"

Look who's talking Smile

Anyway, lad slapping time, because it's all his fault surely.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor guy! He needs someone on his side, an equal.

Dig wrote:
Little Mo:Not hearing from you! Relay your travelling plans forthwith! Much must we share: good food! Malaysian wines! Free women! But will get us new women! Am enraged greatly at low-caste assistants! One called Randi is crying all day! Was forced to whip her with cobras to make silence! How to meditate amidst such whinging! Need company of a man of intelligent! Sophisticate! This is you, fathead! Arrive soon and ease the torment of your Hardy! Dig

The names have been changed of course.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm crying tears of joy

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful news! Think he needs a new opportunity.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"you wasted well over 120days of my life in a famine slum for nothing"

If only he knew the true extend Rolling Eyes
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miserable Turd Boi = happy baiters. Great rant, Doc.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Anyway,I researve my comments.
Moishe "

That is pure gold after his massive rant.

Great job Doc.

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great rant Very Happy

maybe ramdi should tell him that this message convinced her to get a rescue team up and running to save him. not the regular temple-channels but something else, a few friends and so.

but to make it work, he needs to follow orders, especially that she sends a friend with a small airplane, who lands in malindi, not in mombasa. malindi is approx 110km northeast of mombasa, it should be doable. much smaller town, less chance to hide Smile (200k citizens instead of 1,2 million).

over there it should be much harder for him to do anything...

if he doesn't go there, it still raises his hopes for help. maybe he even falls in love with ramdi (truly, not the current writing about him wanting to marry her).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An unhappy Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am most very unhappy with your email to me as it was of a most very hurtful nature. Did I do anything to be hurtfu to you except to love you. When you arrive lately to be catching the boat did I tell you how hurt and lonely I was?

You tell me I will lost the wedding and indebtedness. I cannot live with that. I am most very unhappy. To us, my friend and myself, you represent the kindness of humanity to which we have not ever been expose, a kindness we can never experience. Now I see it was all illusions as you are ready to hurl vile epithets at me and tell me that I have lose all hope of freedom.

You are not the kind person I thought, Mr. Moishe. You are a most very cruel and unkind person.

I am deeply wounded.

I am sorry for your bad situation. I assure you that I am comfortable in the knowledge that I have done everything in my powers to assist you. I can say the same of my friend.

You, sir, do not understand. I expected better from you. My poor sister to have fallen in love with such a cruel man.

May Shiva rain golden showers on you,

Ramdi

Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh, I hope Ramdi doesn't kill herself.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great slap!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic