SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am usually thinking, DSW should write books. Then again I think making them happen in real life involving real criminals seems so much better Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I am not sure why this is making me laugh until tears are appearing at the edges of my eyes, but it is. Disney World? Church of the Eaten Fish? Meet Obama? Bwaaahahaha!

Is this baiting anymore, or shooting fish in a barrel? I tried to make it sporting with twiggable tattoo referencing eater and the whole upside down mugu thing, but....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd almost feel sorry for the deluded bastard if he didn't keep showing how despicable he is. He's giddy with excitement now but he'd kill his grandmother if she stood in the way of his going to Orlando and chilling with POTUS.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He is just hoist with his own petard, as he is just as deluded as a typical victim, harming himself, with a large sum of imaginary money just out of reach.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should print and frame that letter to Sarah Lee. It's a thing of beauty, and it's one of his biggest fuck ups yet.

Doesn't he know how unreliable emails are? How many times does he have to get hacked to understand this?

He knows all these temples constantly scheme against one another. He knows emails are unreliable. He should know he has to maintain operational security about his plans! Yet here he is:

A.) Spilling the beans about joining a rival temple.
B.) Revealing his travel plans to a rival temple.
C.) Disclosing financial details.
D.) Admitting he plans to deceive his new temple by using funds to travel to Malaysia to fleece the Buddish Temple before traveling to Florida.
E.) Rambling about Obama, this OUTING the U.S. President as a member of the Church. That's confidential information he just released!

The list of fuck ups goes on and on. Epstein and Bernie would be so dissapoint, just confuse if they knew how sloppy Moishe was being.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

1. he moves his butt to the ship.

2. baba gets the info from sarah, that he joined the eaten fish, and they have to put everything on hold to reevaluate.

3. he sits in mombasa, and has destroyed a perfect travel-opportunity.

maybe there is another symbol he has to do in order to make his X5-designation valid again.

oh, by the way... I guess he paid the tattoo arti... ahm the scratcher in full...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought, he was aware of all the operational security connected with this.

and yet he makes such an operational security mistake.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Awesome.

You are a master DSW. All the pieces are in play. He not only self baits but he self sabotages everything he does. He may try to assure Sarah everything is secret as long as she keeps her mouth closed, but now he realizes he fucked up again and that's going to sit in the back of his head, haunting him.

If Obama sends out the CIA then that means the Interpol alert is back up. PSK reads all his emails anyway, so there's more blackmail material he can use to threaten Turd with. And who's to say PSK won't use the info for some purpose? There's so much history in this bait and it allllllll ties together.

He needs to move though. Two years in a slum is great and all, but he needs a change of scenery.

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Turd is such an idiot. He must be sweating bullets after her chastising email. He was so happy, and suddenly the rug was pulled out.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is going to break the news of Obama sending mercenaries.

Bernie or Soze?
He would sooo want to be on that boat out of there.

Mickey Mouse is a mean mother f..... to have chasing after you.
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually this is great. If Obama and the Christian temple turn on him Bernie can offer him sanctuary in Somalia and Soze can encourage him to take it. Plus the Church of Satan would want someone like him who betrayed the Christian Temple. You have to love it when the Turd checkmates himself.

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything was finally looking up for him, after five years in the field, 6 temple marks, thousands upon thousands of miles under his belt, all those millions and millions of dollars were just a few weeks away. Then he had to go spill the beans in an insecure email.

All
His
Fault

On the bright side, I'm sure Bernie would be willing to offers a kind shoulder to lament upon.

In Somalia.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On the bright side, I'm sure Bernie would be willing to offers a kind shoulder to lament upon.

Reading the previous post.....No. Not exactly.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a shame if Bernie were surfing some gay porn sites and came across a video of Hector whackin' it, with the Church Mark clear and visible.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic