SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rapping Piggy Style- THREE STOOGES GO ON SAFARI!!! (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The accountant is kind of slow? Laughing He truly believes the world revolves around him, huh?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he thinks the accountant is slow, just wait...we have not yet begun to deal with the government forms.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's emailed me today to check on me. Awww how sweet. :luv: I fully intended to be on the ball, sts, today but have had one RL issue after another. I do have a couple songs ready to send him. I can't find the final version of OP's song that I sent though!! I can't remember if I sent what was in the old thread or if there were changes. Oh well I'll just send what was in the thread. He prob has never read it anyway.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OrangeCat wrote:
we have not yet begun to deal with the government forms

I forgot that he'll have to fill out forms. Does he have a working visa? I was an accounting major and took a payroll tax course, but I don't remember offhand what is needed. My book is in storage. Let me know if you need help figuring out what forms need to be sent. I know you can get those off the IRS website. Very Happy

GTmama- making him wait is lots of pain and frustration! Laughing Have I ever told you that I love this bait? Wink Seriously, all of you guys in this bait are doing an excellent job! Great teamwork going on, not to mention the laughs on our end and the frustration on their end!!!

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm more upset at making all of you wait!! Wink He can kiss my creamy white ass. Lol

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Evil Lol I check this thread all the time and get depressed when I don't see anything posted. Sad Just kidding. I do check it, but I don't get depressed. I kind of like the anticipation and/or thinking something great and evil is going on. The suspense kills me sometimes!! I do a happy dance when I see there is an update. Very Happy

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for SBAH - You wouldn't believe what Fatty has the rights to!

All them Homies ain't got nothing on this Shit Player cause we be Rolling here in the Big Dirty Dawg you Dig? Know what I'm saying?????

Peace out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7aJr1fIGMk

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darla/Pigshit

Quote:
hey baby how are you doing? hope your day was splended? Fatty done
been rapping at me about some licks you will need to pass to me so am
gone be waiting for the shit baby you digg? love you,

Quote:
sup baby? you doing good now? i miss tho am hoping to hearing good
news from ma baby. i love you.

Hey my sexy love muscle! I think I'm felling a little bit better today. Thanks for checking on me yesterday. I still feel nauziated but it comes and goes. At least I seem to have gotten my appetite back because I've been eating and eating everything this morning! It's weird how it seems to come and go. I'll feel good one minute and I'm throwing up in my trash can the next.

No matters, I got you some songs if your ready for them. You should be able to google any of them to get the music or watch an old video. If you do you're gonna laugh your booty off! Back in the olden days the 80's and 90's I guess they didn't like making good videos or wearing good clothes or something because they all look weird. They made awesome songs though! Your going to have a hard time deciding which order you want to record these! If you can't choose then you need to talk with Fatty cause he would want you to and not be happy with me if you didn't!

The new songs I'm still waiting on. I'll give them as soon as I get them.

That's enough Bizz. I love you baby! See now I think I'm might get sick... I wish you could hug me to make me feel better right now. Sad

Tunchi

Quote:
baby i realy don't understand any of all these things you'r telling
me, old songs is that what fatty wants? or i don't understand. just
make it clear

Sorry baby I thought I was clear. Ok I just asked the writers to explain and this is what they said: You have to make a whole CD of songs at some point like all artists do right? So some of those will be original songs that you wrote, like Monster right? Some of those will be new songs that Hitlanta's writers write for you. They want you to remake one or two old songs. Many artists do. In fact they usually end up being the rappers most popular songs on their albums. The songs that reach the Top 40 charts the fastest and make the most money for the artist and producer.

So sounds important to me! I'll send them after I send this. You doing ok?

Quote:
baby don't worry about you getting fine you surly gone stop trowing up
and sick ok, cus no sweet heart of a star is allowed to fall sick ok
love you

Awww that made me feel better. Smile

Quote:
ok baby you guys got to send me me the type of songs other rappers has
done you digg the exact type they want me to remake. ok am waiting,

Here's what they've given me so far. Kisses sweetie Smile

I sent him the lyrics to:

'I'm Too Sexy' by Right Said Fred
'Ice Ice Baby' by Vanilla Ice
'Just a Friend' by Biz Markie

I'll leave the youtube video links to OP since I can't seem to run a google search right now because evidently in poking around one of pigshit's many sty's I managed to download some of his very own malware or something. Google chrome had a search engine added on called bigm0ney. Little fucker. He WILL pay. I'm scanning for it now.

Anyway...

Quote:
ok am gone make a research to get the original owners of those songs
to see how the song go. ok but now i can't reach any where i spent all
ma money today to get a domicillary account. till fatty send me the
advance i won't be able to do any thing.

What? I don't know what you mean baby. What's a domicarillary account? Is that a bank thing you had to have or something? How much did it cost to make one?

Quote:
$200 baby is all i have in life Twisted Evil without that no one can send me USD

That's how much it cost? Wow! But I still don't know what it is. I
never hear of a domicarillary thing. Why did you need one? In the last meeting they were talking about forms and the IRIS and stuff but I don't understand that stuff and just watched the fish tank instead. Which made me just have to pee! That's another thing! Not only have I been puking all the dang time I've been peeing like every 15 minutes!!! What is wrong with me? Do I have like a disease? OMG what if it's like cancer or something? My boobs are sore. Breast cancer? Now I'm just scaring myself. I need to go see a doctor but I can't afford to. Sad

What about your friends Tipflo and Mane or whatever there names are? Don't they own a studio? Can't they help you out? You're going to have to figure something out baby!

Quote:
no no no no they don't have any studio, i just can't help in this situation. what is wrong with your breast you better tell art about
that you know am not there to help to out.

Oh I thought they did. Well who does then? When we first met didn't you tell me you were a producer over there? How were you a producer with no studio? I guess I don't understand. And please tell me what a domicarillary is. I don't like feeling stupid. If you don't tell me and fatty asks me a question I will look even dumber.

Well fatty has signed the papers now right? So the money will come. Then I will get to hear you singing some awesome songs! Did you read the lyrics I sent?

I guess I should tell fatty but I'm kinda scared too. What if he makes me go to the doctor and they find out something scary?

Quote:
am getting upset now because that word if tipflo and mane can't help
me out wit a studio, if am not getting any money there is no recording
or filming any video i swear am broke because of all these mother
fucking things, do this do that

Why are you cussing at me?

Quote:
ok till i get the money i will know what to do, am a producer yes must
i be a poor type. money run every thing here mixing mastering, i only
produce instrumentals, so u have to figure out how to treat your self
baby i hate you been sick and shit now you even scard of deases, well
God is with you ma baby

Quote:
have you seen any one working without been paid? am hungry ok don't
even have any cash for food, well am sory for getting mad at you ok

Isn't everyone scared of disease? WHY WERE YOU CUSSING AT ME?AND WHAT IS A DOMICARILLARY????

Quote:
USD acount that is domicillary account you payinn in USD and i can
withdraw here. ok

Um, hello, I'VE been working without getting paid all because I was helping YOU! Now I might have cancer and can't even afford to go to the doctor!

Have you ever seen anyone getting paid without working baby? What work have you done so far honey? Think about it ok. You went and got yourself an ID card. You needed one anyway. You printed out a contract. That's not work baby, That's something you do to try and get work. You recorded one song that was not a song written by anyone here. Fatty paid out of his pocket to print CD's for you. He hasn't made money off of them. The other rappers that come in here don't get that special treatment. He didn't charge you the $10,000 for it that he normally charges as a favor to his Mom and some old lady named Lubbie or something . When you were a producer there did you just produce stuff for guys for free and then pay them?? So far you haven't done anything for Hitlanta but send them a video that you already made over there. Now you've printed some forms and opened a account and you're cussing at me because you're not getting paid for working? I don't know what work you're talking about. The video you sent to me can't be used. I don't know what you're expecting but you need to be taking this up with Fatty and not getting mad at me over it.

---------------

I have to go throw up and then I'm going to lunch. I'll be back later.

Quote:
you said i have done nothing ok gud bye

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Nice now you're acting like a kid. Tell me what you've done then.

Quote:
am sory i don't wanna talk to you agian, you called me a child? i gues
i don't deserve any of that,,,,,,,,,,fuck

Now you're cussing again. I said you were acting like a kid because I thought we were talking like adults. At least I was. You got mad at me out of nowhere even though you know I don't feel good right now. If you don't want to talk to me that's fine.

Quote:
i hate you becaus you don't know how to pet a man and say am sory

You hate me? Fine. I haven't done anything wrong here! I have nothing to say I'm sorry for! You were the one to start cussing at me for no damn reason. All I did was tell you how I see things and you started getting mean to me. When all I've ever done I've done for YOU!! No one paid me to set up my bank account and that cost me $500! No one pays my taxes every year, I do! No one has even been paying me to do my job because I WAS HELPING YOU SO ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! If you need money so bad while you're waiting for your check then go sell your gold chains or your watch or something. Poor people shouldn't own such things anyway. I don't!!

I'm tired of you being mean to me. You don't love me. Go pet yourself.

Quote:
ok now what do i say. i hate quarels, but you keep telling things that
upseting this mofo di you think i can live with that?

Well I'm sorry cause of course I don't want to be upsetting you. Look I'm just really not feeling good right now and thinking hard and quarelling is making me sicker. Let's just take the weekend to calm down. I think I'm going to leave now and go lay down since I skipped lunch.

Quote:
sweetie are you ok. hope you getting better? still trowing up? sory
ok i miss you

Quote:
i love you and you are my best friend, if you need sleep to get your
self back well no problem remember i love you. ok what was fatty's
and the said about ma contract?

I'm not feeling better. I hope I do by Monday for sure. I just asked my manager if I could leave and she said yes. So I'm going to go sleep ok? I'm so tired I think I could sleep the whole weekend. Thank god I don't have any concerts. I don't know what they said about the contract. I haven't seen them because I've been in the bathroom so much. OK I will email later. I miss you and I love you too. Sorry. Tunchi

Quote:
take care sweetie and have a good rest

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pig$ doesn't really care for MJB much anymore. Here are the exchanges they had today.

Quote:
hello baby how is mom doing?

Not good. They have her on morphine for the pain. How are you?

Quote:
baby am doing ok and you, am sory not to have email you. hope you
doing good, will you like to pay me a visit here in Nigeria

I thought you were coming to the US. Did you not get ur record deal
settled?

Quote:
i don't know cus what de are saying now is like am gone be doing ma
music in Nigeria why they sell in US

Why do you say that? Can we chat on Google?

Quote:
we can't chat i don't have a good phone now

Ok. Are you sure they want you 2 do all ur music in Nigeria? What did they say?

Quote:
baby am tired

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Go pet yourself
Laughing

Did I miss something, who got Darla pregnant?

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Do you read the last page of a book, first, too?

LOL_sign

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pig$ is still confused:

Quote:
hello boss you good? i realy don't undersatand the type of song you
want me doing. tho hope darla is gone explaine better.

I have corected the errors in the contract, so i have to hear from you
real soon. Bro stay nice

Oh yeah the contract. Slipped my mind. I figured I'd put a Carrot in front of his nose for motivation:

Quote:
Sup My Pig$

You make sure that Ho Darla treats you good you hearing me? I can’t be having no cheap ass bitch treating my Super Star with no respect if you know what I’m saying? Brother she is getting paid good Scrilla to look after my Main Man so she had better be performing or I’ll be kicking that Skinny White Ass to the Curb.

Dawg I done seen that Cat Charlie and he had me sign that contract so we is all legal like Dig? Player you is now part of Fattys Posse and that’s the Gospel cause I done said so! Shit Balls my King this is sliding along proper cause that’s how Phatti be playing for reels!

Well I gotta jump in the 64 cause I needs to get a few fine Bitches to keep this Pimp occupied tonight. They’ll be riding the Fatty Train all night cause that’s how I be rolling Brother.

Peace out,

Art

That seemed to work (in theory):

Quote:
yehhhhhhhhhh well am so happy cool. so we on now. what a great news.
so what next? is gone ba a magic moment......wid the hotest boss and
baddest king. thanks. am still setting up my account for the
transfer.when am through am gone send the details to accountant so to
get us moving. but the account was talking about $35,000 i was hoping
to get 50 what about that? Boss

You was hoping to get 50? You best be hoping that Fatty don't put his foot up your Ass.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wondering who got Darla pregnant, too! I guess the Pig doesn't know the early signs of pregnancy, does he? (Sometimes I DO read the last page, I am impatient like that sometimes!)

I guess the Pig doesn't understand taxes. He needs to sit down and figure out how much it's going to cost him just to get here, wait, I think Fatty said he's paying travel. Has he factored in living arrangements for when he does arrive? Hotel costs, deposit for an apartment/house. Having no credit history isn't going to make it easy for him. Setting up utilities. Buying furniture, transportation, food, toilet paper...Is anyone talking to him about the realities of what he's about to do? (yeah, I know it's fake, but I like to see how lads react to reality of what it means to be a responsible adult and life isn't all happy flower kitty land in the United States, that $50,000 doesn't go as far as it looks once you pay taxes and pay for living expenses.)

I want to know who gave him the $200 to open a bank account. I have a bad feeling I know where he got it, and that makes me very mad!! Evil or Very Mad

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ All I will say is there is a clue in the old thread. What?... Ok I'm no J.k. Rowlings or whatever her name is but all will be revealed in time my pretty, all in good time. Twisted Evil

I've come to the conclusion that for many lads but especially for pig, his dream-like version of reality is something we will never begin to understand. After that conversation today I really think he thinks he's been working. No other sane person would think printing off a couple forms and creating their own personal bank account would be worth this kind of money. Or think that they should be paid up front for doing absolutely nothing. I could be wrong but I think he's moved way past the 'let me get 50k and never talk to these guys again' stage. This lad wants to be a star. It's all over his internet pages. He wants to be famous. So who knows? He sure changed his tone when I told him to go sell his gold though didn't he??

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been thinking of re-reading the old thread, now I have a reason!!!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH - Shit Balls now you done mention it Fatty did say he’d pay for Pig$ travel cause that’s how we work the Biz in the Big Dirty Dig? I needs my Player arriving in style cause he be the Mofo with the Mofro, the Man with the Plan and that’s alls you needs to understand cause Fatty done said so.

Courtesy of Fatty He be booked on a all-expenses paid Three Hour Express Trip:

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Onboard entertainment, Frank Zappa Rappa? Wink

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully the weather won't start getting rough and the tiny ship of his dreams gets tossed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSLuEj99d0

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked back at the previous Thread and couldn't believe how Shitty it actually was. From the mouth of our Gangsta himself:

Quote:
I got to cover ma shit balls wid a jacket.

Quote:
this shit is also a bumb.

Quote:
nop i call it ma shit is ah lay ma damn life for. ya know what am saying

Quote:
am single. i dont really have time for gurls. am always on ma shit

Quote:
I Have been suffering big shit out there in the hood.

Quote:
so baby load me up wis those new shit when the CD is bean changed and shit

Quote:
Talking love and shit.

Okay enough of this shit for the time being.

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And I bet that was only from the first few pages too right?

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yup and it was just a small sample too.

Pig$ is confused (still):

Quote:
boss i ve not had from you since. ohhh is saturday, well am bordered
about what the accantant told me about $35,000 instead of $50,000 we
agreed, what about that?

I like how this idiot tries to type and think at the same time. Not much of a Multi-Tasker is he?

Quote:
Sup my Pig$,

Brother I don’t know Shit Balls bout them contracts so you gotta be rapping at that Claira Ho or my Cat Charlie cause they deals with the Green if you know what I mean? I play them Cluckers plenty of Scratch so let them do the explaining if you know what I’m saying?

Holmes I sho nuff had me some fine Bitches on my Jock last night so I thinks I’ll go for a cruise and see what else I can drag back for some Steak and a piece of Fatty’s special rock you Dig? Brother soon you be here at my side styling and profiling like you been destined for Dawg. Shit the Big Dirty ain’t never gonna be the same and that’s Gospel cause Fatty done said so!

Peace out,

Art

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's so full of love!

Quote:
hey baby how is your mom? i miss you so much i havn't been on for days now

ME: Oh sweetie, I am in so much pain. Mother was hurting so bad last night we turned her morphine drip up to 12. This morning, she was no longer with us. She is in Buddha's garden now enjoying peace. This was much faster than I thought. Once the details are taken care of and her bones are spread in the dessert, I will have an extra iphone that she won't need anymore. Do u want me to give it 2 u when u arrive here? Do you think u think u could make the funeral? According to our customs, we did take a last picture of her to save for blessed eternity. I relly could use someone now. What am I 2 do?

How r things with ur record deal? Can u write me a sad love song for my dear mother and her struggle?

I sent a grotesque picture that I will not share. It should have given him the “willys.”

ME: Why won't you even reply to me in my most difficult time?

Quote:
ohhhhh sweetie so sory mom is gone shit let her presious soal rest in perfect peace and on the last day we shall see her in the right place of the lord. honey you gone be good ok. now her pain is gone. well ma record deal is more confusing, if you can send the Iphone it will be nice to me.

ME: What is confusing? U know I deal with business deals all the time, right? Can it wait until after the funeral or do you need it right now?

Quote:
ok baby after the funeral, you know they talking all about tax and shit, how much percent is tax over there?

Quote:
hey baby you there? talk to me please i miss ya alot honey. can i call you?

ME: Sorry. I've been crying. I'm kind of a mess but we could set up a later time for you to call if u want. The tax rate here varies, depending on how much u make. The more it is, the higher the rate. They vary from 15-30% the government withholds from your pay but u can get a lot of that back when u file ur taxes.

Quote:
oh sory baby don't cry again baby am with you ok....... like $50,000 how much tax is that?

ME: Well, that tax would be 30% initially, so u would subtract out $15,000 and leave $35,000. Sweetie, u need to know that is just the government getting their money up front. At the end of the tax year, when you file ur taxes you would probably get $10,000 of that back.

Quote:
ok baby i tot they are trying to play on me ok. thanks baby i know where i stand now ok. thanks so much

ME: Sweetie u know I am always here 4 u and said I would help. What else do u need?

[QUOTE] yea baby nothing ecept for that phone am always needing, but that will be after the funerals ok [/COLOR]

Quote:
hey sweetie you still crying? fuck that. talk to me ok am here

ME: I'm here sweetie. It's tuff, u know?

ME: Now u won't reply!

Quote:
sweetie this is a fuck phoen i ain't getting message ontime. so what is going on there honey?

ME: Nothing. We are just preparing things.

Quote:
like what and what baby

ME: For our Goodbye ceremony and the obituary. I'm looking for the charger for the phone and the box 2.

OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His compassion really is underwhelming Rolling Eyes

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The rl IRS is more frightening than any baiter character could ever be.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darla/Pig$

Are you there baby? Please, be there baby, I need you! I had to come in today. Sad Fatty's NOT happy! I guess the lawyer or accountant called him and woke him up this morning about your questions you had about your payment or something and he got so pissed off. And when I say pissed off, I mean pissed off like, throwing things and screaming and threatening to fire everyone! What did you do? What exactly did you say that made them call him? This is bad! He made me come in on my day off to work and I'm getting so tired of him and his bullshit. The ONLY reason I'm even still at this job is so I can keep talking to you and help you with your career. If I wasn't here making things easier we might not have even been able to make it this far, ya know? Because like I've always said, he can be a real asshole! This is just more of the same bullshit! Oh, please be there because I need to talk to you!

Quote:
hey listen up i just ask about the $50,000 the accountant is reducing
to be $35,000 i earlier ask Fatty he said i should ask accountant and
lawyer, infact am really getting pised up too, bizz is bizz. Ma
advance is ma advance so i need to talk about my right too.

Quote:
This is accountant mail she sent to me.

Claira V0yant - Jan 16
to pig$
I am still awaiting confirmation that the
contract has been signed by
Arthur Krac. At that point I will start on the
forms that the government
requires. I am not sure why you think you
need a cell phone for any
explanations, either your bank account can
accept an international transfer
in excess of $35,000 or it cannot. If it cannot
then you need to talk to
your bank about setting up an account that
can.

Hey I'm sorry, I've been busy having to clean up Fatty's messes. This has been exhausting. I am so done with this job! I have to work somewhere where I actually get paid you know?? I think I've frigging made up for my mistake by now don't you! Ugh... So I'm confused. Why is t reduced to $35,000?

----------

You there baby? I know it's late there and I bet you're sleeping. I'm sorry. I just had so much to do today. But I will be in tomorrow. I have an idea I want to talk to you about. Can you chat tomorrow? It'll be better then email I think because there'll be no record of our conversation on this computer and what I'm thinking about must stay secret. I will email you when I get in in the morning ok? Oh and send me whatever you got from the accountant or whoever where they told you you're getting 35k instead of 50. I want to see exactly what they said so I can see if I understand why.

I love you
Tunchi

Quote:
haven't you seen what the accountant told me on mail we never talk
much ecept for the introduction and shit. well just email me when you
get to the office.

Hey baby,

How are you? I hope you're good! I really miss you. I did see what the accountant said. I was just wondering if there were other emails about why it changed. Like maybe it was taxes or something? You know?

This is where he has a little lightbulb moment and why he emailed MJ about the taxes.

Quote:
that was fucking much tax can't take that and that money can't even do
anything as a new artist am not acepting that shit

Quote:
hey baby you there? you told me about secret i have to keep whats that baby?

Quote:
i just got to comfirm now is real tax ok i will acept. i had to make
some research to find out
Rolling Eyes .....good?

I agree... That's a lot. How much did they say taxes was gonna be on it? The government here is so whack. They take so much outta my check it makes it hard to eat each month. When I'm getting paid that is!

And that's what I wanted to talk to you about. But you have to promise that you will not say a word to anyone, ever! Do you understand me? What I'm thinking could get me put away for a long time if I do it and I can't let that happen. So are we good? Ok so here's the deal. I'm so tired of this place. I'm so tired of Fatty and his bullshit. He can't even talk to me like a human bean. He calls me a ho every chance he gets. He grabs my ass. He's a disgusting man. I haven't told you because I didn't want to upset you but he's tried to have sex with me even before you were in the picture. But I've stayed here like I said, for you mostly and because I've needed this job. But I haven't gotten paid in what, 2 months? 2 whole months!! Who can live like that? And when I complain, I basically just get told to shut up ho and go sit down. I'm tired of it. I have to find something better. But not without making this place and Fatty pay for what they've done to me first. I want to make him pay. I want to hurt him.

I'm going to admit something that I haven't told anyone and you might be ashamed of me or you might not. To get by these last couple of months, I've been stealing money out of the petty cash in the office. At first it was just $10 or $20. Then I needed money for my light bill or flat tire so I would take $200. Well no one noticed. Then I realized that no one cared! So I set about a bigger plan but I would need some help and that's where you'd come in. Of course, ultimately you'd have to give up the long term goal of having Fatty be your producer but honestly he's heading down the toilet fast anyway. As much drugs as he's using he'll probably be arrested or something soon anyway. Then we'd all be screwed and get nothing! So we might as well take what we can before that happens you know?

Anyway, I think I've found a loophole in their online system where I can get access to some BIG money! So you wouldn't need to worry about your 35k or 50k anyway. Because I'm talking a few million here baby! We'll be set up for life! The only thing is I need more time. I've got to wait for things to fall into place on this end. Each pay period is when I can get in and get access to the money. So the longer I have, the more money I can get to. I figure I can get to it maybe 4 or 5 times. Then I can bring it all over to you. They can't arrest me if I'm there! I've got to get my passport in order too. Because once I have it all I've got to get out of here! That means you'd still need to play along with Fatty. Record the song he wants the way he wants it. Get that mofro. Whatever he wants so they think things are normal ok? So what do you think? Are you with me on this? Think it over carefully ok? Because I wouldn't want you to do anything you don't want to. But you are my life partner an I have this idea for the both of us. We will need to do more scheming of course because this is just my basic idea but this WILL work. Fattys not going to know what hit him ! And I'll be long gone and in your arms rolling in a big pile of $100 bills before he even knows I wiped it out. That'll teach him to treat me like shit!

I love you love muscle!
Yours forever and ever,
Tunchi

Quote:
so baby what did you want me to do here?

Are you onboard with my plan? I hope you aren't mad at me for it! I just think it's about damn time I stand up for us and take what belongs to us from this asshole!

All I need from you is for you to continue to play along with Fatty and the lawyer and everyone else like nothing is different ok? Did you pick one of those songs? Go ahead and record it like Fatty wants. He wants you recording it in the studio and wants someone with a video camera, doesn't have to be professional, recording just shots of you in the studio. He said those shots will be taken from that video and somehow put into the professional music video that they make over here for you. Fatty wanted you to change your style, like your clothes and stuff but I said NO! NO WAY!!!! Because that would cost you money that I know you don't have and I like how you look. Smile He trusts my style for some reason. But because of that he wants the mofro. So you have to make the song and get the hair done. That should buy me some time to get a good portion out. Your 35k will be there by then. He won't even ever know you had a thing to do with it because he won't know I went to Nigeria. Remember he has no idea me and you are a couple! What do you think baby?

----------------------

Hey I've got to run out of the office but I'll be back I'm still feeling sick somehow. Sad Read everything and let me know what you think of my plan. I love you baby! I'll be back in a bit. Kiss!

Quote:
anything that has to do with Fatty"s down fall. i ain't involve ok.
cus am a God fearing man you digg? baby you need not to judge no one,
that is the word
.Rolling Eyes

Oh baby, won't you help me? You've seen how badly he treats me and everyone else around here! He's even treated you like shit! And you don't want him to pay for it when I can make this so easy? And I'm not judging him. I'm a WITNESS to his horrible ways. I don't need you to help me do anything other then what you've been doing already. Do what Fatty says. Just please don't tell anyone what I'm doing. I love you and I'm trusting you with this. I'll still get the money myself and come there to be with you.

Quote:
so baby i have done couple of research about the tax, so the
accountant was wright about 35k huh so am gone manage that ok

I know baby, you already said that. But that doesn't even matter now does it?

Quote:
hey baby that ma deal!

I know, I know! You'll still get it too! And after that I'll be bringing you a shitload more money. So don't stress over the taxes and stuff.

Quote:
so what did you eat today, are you still trowing up baby? you i love
you so much, hope you is fine?

^^^ Said the master of the change of conversation... Rolling Eyes He does this everytime he needs time to think or discuss with his crew. If I push it and keep asking him questiions, he gets pissy and will answer after about the 4th time I ask. I need to keep him happy right now so I'll let him get away with it.

Quote:
hey darling have you gotten another phone for call?

Haha... you don't want to talk about it do you?

I ate a bowl of malt'o meal with a banana for breakfast. Then I threw it up. But for lunch I had a 12 inch Philly Cheesesteak with peppers, onions and velveeta and some french fries from Hooder's down the street. It was great and I didn't get sick after I ate it, thank God!

I love you too baby! A lot you know? And I miss you bunches. I haven't gotten a phone replacement yet. When those guys stole my phone, I still had to pay the fees to have the phone plan terminated. As far as I'm concerned, Fatty is responsible for that too because if I wasn't sent to sell his damn drugs I never would have gotten robbed! And I still haven't gotten the issue settled with the card companies. Those guys were just evil. I might try to get one soon though,

Quote:
ok baby i miss hearing your golden voice, how long have you masturbated?

At least he didn't say watery garbled froggy tree voice or whatever insult he threw at Ginger last time! lol

I miss hearing you too although I can hear you in your music. It isn't the same. It's been awhile since I played with my Big Bertha. I'm sorry to disappoint you! It's just kind of hard to get into that kind of mood when I'm sick. I like to be hugged and curdled though. Just can't do any nasty stuff while I'm puking ya know? What about you? Do you still do it?

Quote:
for long now i have not too because of these deal and shit you dig?

Awwww... someone's been thinking too hard with BOTH of his little brains!!

Yeah I bet! There's been a lot going on. But you can now right? Just imagine me not sick.

Quote:
sometimes are like that! but you gone be well sooner ok

I know! Well I hope so because this sucks! And I can't have them sending me home in case I'm in the middle of my plan. So do you know when you're going to get your hair done? I'm still thinking of making my hair pink but I'm not sure if it'll look right or not.

Quote:
is gone be very nice with your color. try it. what is mofro?

Now you ask???

I think I will!! Smile A mofro... it's a mohawk afro. Do you know what that is? Remember I was telling you that I thought you should get an afro? And then Fatty said a mofro! They want it for your US 'image' so it needs to be done before the video you make of you in the studio. I'll see if I can find any pics of examples online for you.

Quote:
ok baby just do just that pls now am waiting

I sent him a few pics of rappers that already have mofros or frohawks. Nothing too cray cray. I didn't hear anything else from him.

Are you still there baby? I have to go ok. I need to get home and get something to eat and some sleep. I will email you in the morning ok? I love you! KIsses and huggies!

Your Tunchi forever!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic