SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get Shorty! (He wins $250K grant for activism pg 82)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow the link in my opening post to go to the last thread. In the first post of that thread there's a link to the one before. And on and on.... If you just keep going backwards using the link in the opening posts of each 100-page chunk you'll eventually find the very beginning, when Shortstuff was just part of a broader Lotto lad bait. He was so unique that eventually a dedicated thread was started. It's been a very long ride -- over 5 years -- so there's a lot of threads!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's been a very long ride -- over 5 years -- so there's a lot of threads!

Yes, but I really, really think he is going to get the money soon. 2014 is his year! Rolling Eyes

Can we even call Sh0rty a scammer any more? I mean, does he have any time to scam between writing movie scripts, fighting lawsuits, posing for gay pron, being a CIA operative, etc. ?

Am so confuse.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy I was wondering if sh0rty would be posting his opinion on this new law?

http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,188019.0.html

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Bernie, Shorty wrote:
Thank you.

I have informed Mr. Gomer that I wont be making it there....Ihave issues.

Thanks.

Thats true. Shorty has issues.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing "issues". Oh my, yes.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shortstuff promised to get back to the good Reverend today. He hasn't.

Quote:
My Dear Mr. Ass**,

'Tis getting late but I wanted to drop a quick line to ask you when you can send the completed grant application form. I see no problem in meeting the amount of funding you require for your project, but protocol does require that the form be submitted for consideration by the Council of Elders.

I eagerly await your prayerful cooperation.

And now I must bid you good night.

My the good Lord our God continue to rain golden showers of blessings upon you.

Rev. P

EDIT: Just in from Shortstuff. He's in for an unpleasant surprise if he isn't willing to follow church protocol. But I won't say anything about that until after his application is filled out.

Quote:
Thank you. It would ready at the end of the week bv Bo was talking abov test of faith or sacrifice...am sorry I won't be doing that at all. Thanks.

Meanwhile, he hasn't written to un-Happy in a while, so she poked him:

Quote:
Peter! Have you heard from Bo about my money? I keep writing 2 her but she is ignoring me. I can't belief it! We became such good friends during the time we spent together in Cotonou! Why is she ignoring me? And why isn't she returning my money? I mean, I did ask her real nicely and all so I don't understand why she's not doing anything after all it's my money and yes I did give it to the chruch but now I changed my mind and I have a right to do that so it's really not fair of her to ignore me when I'm just asking what really belongs to me and Michael and I really want that money ASAP so please keep asking her to do the right thing okay? Thanks so much, your a deer!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!
XO

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BRODA
DIS PARTY WAS ONE OF THE BEST WE HAVE HAD. I WISH U WERE HE TO CELEBRATE WIT US. U ARE RIGHT BRODA IT IS ABOUT COMING INTO OUR CIRCLE OF TRUST. AM NO SUPPOSE TO TELL U DIS YET BUT HOW U ALWAYS TALK ABOUT GETTING CUT RIGHT AWAY. WELL ALL MY GUYS GET CUT OF THE MONIES IMMEDIATE ACCEPT IF U HAVE NO COME TO PAYPOT PARTY. ONCE U ARRIVE THEN THE MONEY START TO FLOW TO YOUR MAN PURSE.
WE CAN NO TRUST JUST ANYONE. BUT WHEN U COMMIT AND COME TO PARTY THEN WE KNOW U ARE OUR BRODA FOR LIFE AND ONLY THEN WILL THERE BE NO MORE ISSUE. THAT IS WHY WE MUST SAVE YOUR MONIES UNTIL U MAKE EFFORT TO COME AND HAVE FUN WIT US.
I GAVE YOUR LEXUS TO KAYODE AS DOOR PRICE. HE SAY IT WAS A BIT HOMOSEXUAL SO HE MADE SACRIFIC OF THE CAR AND BURN IT OUT THE FRONT. THEN IT EXPLODE. WAS HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT.

SO WHAT ARE U TALK ABOUT $40M?
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ actually it would be very like a guyman to recieve an expensive gift or to buy his own, and just trash it to show how little he cared about that much money. I've seen accounts in Nairaland and others of lads who've bought top-shelf drinks orders in bars that would wipe out most Nigerians' whole monthly paycheck and simply poured them on the floor to look awesome. Torching a Lexus for shits and giggles is pretty much in character...

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely. Torching the Lexus because it's too gay is pure brilliance, and absolutely credible to the characters. Thumbs up

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

although it wasn't actually his. Very Happy
Quote:
i gave your lexus

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I GAVE YOUR LEXUS TO KAYODE AS DOOR PRICE. HE SAY IT WAS A BIT HOMOSEXUAL SO HE MADE SACRIFIC OF THE CAR AND BURN IT OUT THE FRONT. THEN IT EXPLODE. WAS HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT.

Very Happy Is Kayode Boklov?

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:

Quote:
MONEY START TO FLOW TO YOUR MAN PURSE

is this the same as the phrase "Jail Purse" a fellow baiter introduced me to?

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He actually does have a man purse Smile

Prest0n liked it very much and wanted the Short One to send it to him.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The short one had better watch out.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24442385/dozens-arrested-for-being-gay-in-north-nigeria

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wee scammer wrote:
Listen Bo. May I know your church and Orphanage address? Kindly send it, and explain how the test of faith would be carry out.

Right. He thinks he's so smart? Time for some redirection.

Missionary girl wrote:
Mister Ass,I feel so blessed,that youre' going to do the Tasks of Faith,but first,promise to pray with me,for the salvation of your soul,its pretty far gone,with the wickedness,so its going to need a sh*tpotload of praying,amen Bo

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

agnomen wrote:
@thedevguy I was wondering if sh0rty would be posting his opinion on this new law?

Actually, Shorty will be sending out a mass mailing in the very near future to hundred of lads indicating his opposition to it since it directly impacts him as a notorious homosexualist

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ungrateful little barstead isn't replying to Happ(i). Mad Time for another classic poke:

Quote:
Peter, are you ignoring me? Bo is ignoring me and now it looks like you are too and that makes me unhappy b/c I thought you were my friend and I asked you real nice and you haven't even bothered to reply to a simple question I just wanted to know what she said to you so why aren't you writing me to tell me it's really kind of mean of you to not reply me and I don't think it's fair after all, all I want is my money back so why is this becoming such a big deal it really shouldn't, I mean Bo just needs to give it back to me is all, and I need your help b/c she isn't replying me so get back to me ASAP to let me know what's going on okay?

XO

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be disappearing again for a few weeks but im sure shorty will be waiting for his money on Mr G's return from the UK
Quote:
I see.....I knew that before and now where my money and what do you want me to do?

If it is initiation of trust, then what do I need to get initiated and what does it involved?

If Kayode had burnt the car, thats a power of money cause it is too small for him.

Like I said with money you can reachout for anything. But I have non to have reach that distance.

Am and happy for everyone BUT where is my share????

Do not ask me anything for about this new deal....I need my money first.

Thanks

Quote:
BRODA
WE HAVE BEEN ON BIG GAME HUNT THIS DAY AND TOMORROW
IF YOU KNOW THEN WHY DID U NO ACT? THIS SAME THING CAUSE U TO LOSE YOUR MILLIONS TO THE CIA AND THEN THEY GIVE IT AWAY
MEBE I SHOULD GIVE YOUR SHARE AWAY.
U NEVER SEND PROOF OF YOUR CUTS OF RESPECT TO MY GUYS U LEAD TO THEIR DEATH AND U NEVER ARRIVE FOR PAYPOT PARTY.
DID I TELL U THAT U MUST COME TO PARTY FOR THE MONIES?

WELL I STILL HAVE IT HERE AND WILL KEEP IT WITH ME FOR NOW. AM GOING TO UK FOR BUSNESS AND WILL DISCUSS WHEN I RETURN TO GHANA
WHAT U NEED TO DO FOR ME
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two comments on Naijapals that Sh0rty should get from his "fans":

Quote:
you strongly called yourself a gay, your name is sorry because you have purchased a certificate of hell fire, i think your family must rejected you by now, you open and close dirty mouth and called yourself a gay, kindly repent before is too late otherwise you will stone to death

Quote:
Mr.Low life,if I see you doing it,you will have a big problem.IDIOT.I pity your parents.What will they think of you??.You are a seed of the devil and if you refuse to change your ways,you will die before your time.IDIOT.Do it where I will see you and you will see what will happen to you FOOL.You better relocate from Nigeria,look for a country of your gay people,go to that place and naturalize and please never come back,we do not need your types here.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
agnomen wrote:

Actually, Shorty will be sending out a mass mailing in the very near future to hundred of lads indicating his opposition to it since it directly impacts him as a notorious homosexualist
I think I have an idea. If there are no objections, Mr. Shorty is now going to be a social justice advocate against this law. I'm going to make him President of ANUS (Association of Nigerians United in Sodomy).

I can send out a mass mailing to lads on his behalf with his number included. Maybe I can also indicated include a few solicitations and the nude picture. Heck, maybe even Shorty can propose they get married for Valentine's Day as some act of civil disobedience Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That would be great!!!!! Laughing

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dev -- Shorty needs to tell his correspondents that they will be publicly listed as a member of ANUS, and that he is going to buy newspaper ads to publicly protest the new law -- he will list the names of ANUS members in the ads, including his correspondent!

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did once send out a mailing to lads telling them that in accordance with their profile preferences on the gay website to which they had been signed up, which I was spoofing myself as, a partner had been selected for them, in accordance with their preferences, who would be calling round to meet them at home, and i attached a photo that would frighten the bejezas out of anyone.

Could Shorty be lured in to running such an operation without really knowing what it was ? Spreading the love.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lazy twat is getting even more boring.

The great Reverend just poked him again. He promised to have the application to me today. Lazy git.

Quote:
My dear son, Mr. A**oja,

It is with a heavy heart that I watch this day draw to a close, the same day which you promised me to send the Grant Application Form. I would so much love to see your dreams come to fruition, so that not only yourself but your entire community could benefit from the realization of your dreams. Alas, you have not made any effort to help yourself. I sit here, still without your application, unable to discuss your plight with the Council of Elders?

Will you not take the first step on the path toward the rest of your life? Will you turn your back upon the great Lord our God who is trying to lift you up, with our wonderful and generous church acting as His agents of grace?

Please, my son, listen the the Word of God and rise up from your lethargy so that the people of your community can rejoice with you, and with us, and praise the glories of our loving God.

Amen.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just had a quick look through this, you vicious bastards. Keep up the good bait!

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic