SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IP Tracker

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GBTroll
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there chaps, i've been wondering how accurate that ip tracker u have running with this site is, i've been lookin' into this scam baiting a bit, i prolly wont be doing any active duty, but i have had in mind that i'd like to spread the word to my friend and overall just the community around me on facebook, so i can hopefully avoid people from getting scammed, so many thanks in advance for your replies.

Cheerios, sincere regards GB
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! I haven't used it in a long time. If I remember right, usually it is accurate, but sometimes it mistakes a version number with four parts, or some other thing, for an IP address and returns garbage. I inspect headers by eye and run jwhois on the command line.

Also IPv6 addresses have been in headers for several months, and I've seen fake sites with an IPv6 address, and I don't know if IPtracker or the fake site database accommodates them yet. My real-life email address has been accessible only via IPv6 for a month (I hope to fix that tomorrow night).

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the location is listed as n/a (not available), IP Tracker will put you in the exact middle of the country. IIRC, for the USA n/a:n/a is a field near Kansas City, someone should give the farmer a heads up, he could earn good money painting a huge advert on his field! For the UK, its a hillside near Nidderdale, Yorks.

For West Africa, some satellite services put your lad in the ocean. The trick is to get them to go to that spot.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IPTracker Online has different tools involved. Do you mean header decoding and original IP as accurate as to originating country or for geo-location?

The first is usually helpful for educating others how to trace an email, but not all email headers will show an originating IP that actually leads to the city/country of origin, for different reasons. Gmail and a couple other providers strip and replace outgoing IP info. Virtual private networks can also be used to hide that info.
But generally, yes, IP Tracker is accurate and helpful for the public to try to trace emails, and show that the person emailing is not who/where they claim to be.

Here is a link to IPTrackerOnline: http://www.iptrackeronline.com/
Here is a direct link to the email header analysis portion of the tool: http://www.iptrackeronline.com/email-header-analysis.php

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Rev Moe Lester
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My site scammed.by you can try for a 'second opinion' - the site itself is playing up this weekend for some reason (database issues) but the tool is working: http://scammed.by/analyze.php
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater GBTroll and good on you for helping those you know. clapping

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I've tracked my own IP, IP tracker has shown me about 20 miles away in what I'm guessing is the center for my zip code.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic