SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy solstice!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sun is low on the horizon. Tomorrow it will be higher.

Happy solstice.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And wishing a very merry Solstice to Fae! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, yes, it is a biggie! Happy Solstice everyone! ♥♥♥

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Solstice, all. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Cougar - where are you? I thought we were going to celebrate the Solstice together dancing around on my back lawn naked and covered in blue woad in the good old British fashion (like last year).

Tut. It's down to 3* degrees now up top in the Wolds and difficult to keep up my Cerne Abbas Giant impression for you much longer Crying or Very sad

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Doing what in your what? I thought that was Beltaine.

Silly me. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Us Silures know how to have a good time and any excuse to dance naked with Cougar should not be refused Wink

"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Silures? Those are ostarios. They're not coming down any pike.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

our beloved gar wrote:
blue woad

Blue, as opposed to, umm, what? Does woad come in pink maybe?

Just asking. Very Happy and being a bit of a smartass, sorry

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

our beloved maritime shite-hawk wrote:

Quote:
Blue, as opposed to, umm, what? Does woad come in pink maybe?

Don't be so pedantic, it could of been Prussian Blue, lapis lazuli, tyrian purple or blue frit - but when you have woad available then use it Rolling Eyes

Ps: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A belated happy solstice
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yo, Nanny! Good to see you! ♥

@Beloved Gar, I'm sure it was Prussian Blue. I lost my head.

[insert creepy picture here]

Ha! And happy happy New year to you as well.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic