SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Piggys 'For Charity Work'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hodor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this letter that appeared to be a beggar for the needy in Nigeria, then I noticed the contact info was the same for other scam letters I have seen, so I decided to give it a go. It lasted just over a month, somewhat dry, but worth a couple porkers.

Quote:
Subject: Thank you for donating to Blumpkin Road Church Scholarship Fund.
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:56:56 +0100
Dear

This is to appreciate your concern and your humanitarian service towards the Blumpkin Road Church Scholarship Fund. I thank you for your generous donation. As you have generously given to the Blumpkin Road Church Scholarship Fund, God Almighty will reward you in ten times.

As a God fearing servant with a humanitarian heart, I am applying to you to support us on our NGO community service which we are doing in West Africa now. Our aim is to eradicate polio for future generation by preventing the disease now among the children. We are also caring for the poor ones and the lessprivilege by educating them through school to eradicate illiteracy among them in future.

Honestly, it has not been easy but the good lord has been our strength. I am hereby to solicit for your support. No amount is too small to support the needy. Whatever you give, the good lord will surely replenish your pocket. Let us show love to the needy even as Christ loved the church (Ephesians 5:25).

As it pleases you to support us, Western Union and Money Gram is the only source we are using to get support from other people of God like you.

Receiver’s Name:… xxxxx
Address:....... Lagos – Nigeria.
Test Question:... For
Answer:...... The needy.

Thank you for your support. Please after sending, get back to me with (1) Sender’s Name: (2) Sender’s Address: (3) The amount sent: (4) the MTCN NUMBER.

Ones again, thank you for your support.

Yours faithfully,

Rev. Dr. Veronika Campbell.
(For Charity Work)

SO, Gerald, who was teased a lot in school, decides to respond:
Quote:
Mr. Blumpkin,

This is a very worthy cause. Is there anything I can do to help?

Gerald Dickanass,

Quote:
Dear Mr. Dickanass

Thank you for your reply. I am appealing for your financial support in this humanitarian service we are doing towards the needy. Your financial help is needed, and will be highly appreciated. Any amount.

As it pleases you to support us, Western Union and Money Gram is the only source we are using to get support from other people of God like you.

Receiver’s Name:… xxxx
Address Lagos – Nigeria.

Thank you for your support. Please after sending the money, get back to me with (1) Sender’s Name: (2) Sender’s Address: (3) The amount sent: (4) the MTCN NUMBER.

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

Quote:
Ms For Charity Work,

How much money would you like. I can send up to 15000 USD but would prefer to send such a sum via bank to bank transfer.

Your,
Dickanass

More of the same crap:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Dickanass,

I am very sorry for the delay in replying your mail. I have been busy with some community work.

I thank you for your desire to help the needy with $15,000 as you said. But it is unfortunate that the Nigerian system of banking or policy does not allow Savings Account/Current Account (which is the ones we have) to be used during an international transaction. They only prefer Domiciliary Account in international transaction (but we don't have Domiciliary Account), and the limit of transfer does not exceed $10,000.

I am appealing to you to support us through the same way other people of God has been sending their own support, which is Western Union or Money Gram. You can split/divide the money into three/four ($4,500 each), and send it through Western Union or Money Gram using our payment information below.

Receiver’s Name:… xxxx
Address:....... Lagos – Nigeria.
Amount:.... $...

Please after sending the money, get back to me with (1) Sender’s Name: (2) Sender’s Address: (3) The amount sent: (4) the MTCN NUMBER. Your financial support will go a long way in sustaining the needy, and will be highly appreciated.

Ones again, thank you for your support. I wait to hearing from you soonest.

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

Then some wires get crossed in Ladland and I get a page 1 script from some scam (maybe this one?).

Quote:
Dear Mr. Belop,

I bring greetings to you in the name of our Lord.

Did you know that in Africa...
* 13 million kids are orphans due to AIDS
* 17 Million die of malnutrition/starvation a year
* 140 million kids have no education
* 240 million children are child laborers
* 600 million kids live on less than $1/day.

As a God fearing servant with a humanitarian heart, I am appealing for your support on our NGO community service which is going on now in West Africa. Our aim is to eradicate polio for future generation by preventing the disease now among the children. We are also caring for the poor ones and the less-privilege by educating them through school to eradicate illiteracy among them in future.

Honestly, it has not been easy but the good lord has been our strength. I am hereby to solicit for your financial support. No amount is too small to support the needy. Whatever you give, the good lord will surely replenish your pocket. Let us show love to the needy even as Christ loved the church (Ephesians 5:25).

As it pleases you to support us, Western Union and Money Gram is the only source we are using to get support from other people with a humanitarian heart like you.

Receiver’s Name:… xxxxxx
Address:...... Lagos – Nigeria.

Thank you for your support. Please after sending, get back to me with (1) Sender’s Name: (2) Sender’s Address: (3) The amount sent: (4) the MTCN NUMBER.

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

Quote:
Dr. Campbell,

I have not received a reply regarding this donation, but I did receive a bunch of other crap from you about statistics of poor children in Africa or something like that. If you are not interested in this, please do not send any more of that garbage.

Your,
Dickanass

So I get the same contact info sent yet again in typical lad-style.
Quote:
OK so If I sent you 1000 USD by bank to bank wire transfer, that would be acceptable?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Dickanass,

Thank you for your mail. I will appreciate it more if you can send more than $1000 USD through bank to bank with our American account. Should i provide the American account? If yes; please kindly tell me how much you intend to donate.

I am waiting to hearing from you soonest. God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

Quote:
Ok I will send $4500 tomorrow. give me the bank information.,

Quote:
Dear Mr. Dickanass,

I have been expecting to hearing from you for some days now, but i thank God you finally write to us. I am very much glad to read your email. The good Lord will reward you immensely as you give the needy.
Below is the bank account information you will use to send the money.

ACCOUNT NAME: xxxxxx.
BANK NAME: FIRST CONVIENCE.
ACCOUNT NO: xxxxxxxxx.
ROUTING NO: 111906271.
BANK ADDRESS: 5050 TROUP HIGHWAY TYLES TEXAS 75701. USA.

After sending the money into the above account, please kindly attach the scan copy of the payment slip and send to me via email.

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

What's better than a piggy?

Quote:
Dr. Campbell,

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I need to inform you that there was a problem with that bank account at First Convience. My bank is having problems sending the money.

Sincerely your,
Dickanass

Quote:
Dear Mr. Dickanass,

In regards to your mail, please what kind of problem is your bank having in sending money to the account i provided to you?

ACCOUNT NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxx.
BANK NAME: FIRST CONVIENCE.
ACCOUNT NO: xxxxxxxxxx.
ROUTING NO: 111906271.
BANK ADDRESS: 5050 TROUP HIGHWAY TYLES TEXAS 75701. USA.

Can the problem be ratify? Better still, you can use the below account information to send the money as it please you to help the needy.

Account Name: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Account Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Bank Name: Skagit State Bank
Bank Address: Bellingham, Washington(WA) 98225
Sunset Drive Branch.

After sending the money into the above account, please kindly attach the scan copy of the payment slip and send to me via email.

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

TWO PIGGYS!
Quote:
Dr. Campbell,

The bank tells me the account is inactive due to a "sustenence reback error #404" I cannot make out any sense from this can you. Maybe there's an infection in the endoplasmic reticulum or the marsupial mini-packet device they warned me about. Either way the money is stuck and not going anywhere. Please advise on what to do.

Yours large,
Dickanass

Quote:
Dear Mr. Dickanass,

In regards to your mail, i am very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please, i urge you to use the below account to send the money as it pleases you to help the needy.

Account Name: xxxxxxxxxx
Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxx
Bank Address: Bellingham, Washington(WA) 98225 Sunset Drive Branch.

Or you can still send it through western union money transfer or money gram which is easier and more convenience. Below is the information:

Receiver's Name:.... Uzoma Chiagozie
Address:.................. Lagos - Nigeria
Test Question:........ For
Answer:................... Needy
Amount:.......... $....

Account Name: xxxxx
Account Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Bank Address: Bellingham, Washington(WA) 98225
Sunset Drive Branch.

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

Quote:
I will consider Western Union or Moneygram, but first I would like you to make sure the bank account is Ok, or provide another account you may have available.
Thank you for your cooperation.

You lika large,
Dickanass

Getting bored, I decide to move it along.
Quote:
Campbell,

Money posted and sent by Moneygram. #242031600.
Go and retrieve it.

You gettin a,
Dickanass

Quote:
Dear Mr. Dickanass,

Please, let's not be wasting each others time in writing email every time. If you are not interested in helping the needy, please stop writing to me.

The Money-gram reference number is Ten Digits number, but you send nine digits number. No Sender's Name, No Sender's Address, and the amount sent was not mentioned in your mail. And you said i should go and retrieve the money. How could i retrieve the money without the above information?

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

This is interesting. Lad totally lost interest at this point because I gave a 9-digit MTCN for Moneygram. Lad was expecting a 10-digit #.
Quote:
My Dearest Veronika,

Writing emails to each other is wasting time? OK from now on I can send you notifications by parcel post or carrier pigeon if you like.

I have the correct number here. I left off a digit which should be a 6 I think. The person to receive is the same one you told me. Uxzoma Chigiozma or something like that. You don need the sender address. I could provide you with more information, but you prefer not to do business by email, so kindly give me your mailing address and I will send as soon as I can.

Truely shovinur,
Dickanass

In order to save the bait, I even try to 'educate' the lad that Moneygram is 8 digits (which is true) but he's either too stupid or just had enough of Gerald.
Quote:
Dr. Veronika,

I want to clarify the moneygram number. The number I gave you should be only 8 digits not 9 or 10 (Western Union uses 10). I went though my receipts and found the right number for your transaction. It is 24203160. I do hope that works for you to get the money. The amount sent was $4500. From Gerald Dickanass, USA. Hope that help in retrieving the money for the needy. Please do not be offended by this email. I know in a earlier post, you said you would prefer not to do business by email, but I think this is fastest.

Always your,
Dickanass

Quote:
Dear Dickanass,

Thank you for your mail and your kindness.

Please, go back and take your money. I am no longer interested. The ones we have is a enough for us.

Yours faithfully,

(For Charity Work)

Quote:
Dr. Campbell,

I am sorry to learn that you no longer desire our assistance. Was there a problem retrieving the money from Moneygram or do you suddenly not need more money? If there was a problem, we can try to sort it out, otherwise I will retrieve the money first thing in the morning.

Last chance for a,
Dickanass

Quote:
Dear Dickanass,

You are free to retrieve your money.

(For Charity Work

So, WTF happened here?? Maybe the lad realized he was being baited after checking out the last MG# I gave him. Probably been used and abused previously.

"stop this nonsense and be serious and show your true colour because i hate un serious people"-W. Michael from 'Moneygram'
"Dear, please stop writing to me, just mind your business and leave me to have rest."
"LISTEN YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID CRIMINAL LIKE YOU"--C. Patrick, Western Union
"YOU AER JUT AN IDIOT"-T. Sloan, Wells Fargo
"Listen and listen very well you must be out your sense but i must let know that your funds will cancel today and dont ever contact us again because you are noting but a liyer"--P. Eze, Westerern Union
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ He probably thought you were baiting him. You got two piggies, so that's good!

Their logic doesn't make sense. If they are going to ask for funds internationally, why do they not have an international account?

Quote:
As a God fearing servant with a humanitarian heart

I hate when they do this. It does not bring me comfort, anyone can say they are a "God fearing servant", doesn't make it so. If you have to tell me, it's probably not true...(like this lad)

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
deweyphuckem
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to bump an old-ish thread. I got this same email and thought "Wasn't that a church from 419eater??"

So, did the scammers take the name of a baiter's fake church? Or am I completely backwards?

Either way, I'm interested to see how it plays out. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic