SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My babysteps baiting Facebook love lad *NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have a guy on the hook who during the last few days I think is a keeper. Looking at this, I just realised I'll have been "chatting" to this lad for a year tomorrow. More of a "Babysteps" bait, I haven't been online much for the first few months, mostly due to dealing with job Network agencies & RL medical stuff. Nothing too serious, but not having the net at home is a bitch

You will notice references to a fake chocolate company, the photos I use belong to that person who's name I use in the firm (Bolding is mine):

Quote:
Conversation started September 11, 2012
4:30am
Scammer
Hi how u doing tenx for ur request get to me back if u gat this.

September 16, 2012
4:32pm
Me
Hi papy,

Thanx for the add. Am good, new to facebook. Still feeling my way around

September 17, 2012
1:47am
Scammer
We'll my lady I'm sory its just dat I'm having a problem wit my fone I would av loved to know u more,all the same wats good and how u doing.

September 22, 2012
5:59am
Scammer
Hi how you doing

October 8, 2012
8:18am
Scammer
hi is every thing ok.

October 10, 2012
4:32pm
Scammer
where are u my lady

October 17, 2012
4:45pm
Scammer

amanda where are you

October 20, 2012
1:10pm
Me
the place I work is fighting to stay afloat. I love my job @ , so I've been working there harder than ever.

Need some me time

3:18pm
Scammer
ok just be carefull couse i dont want u to get hot any thlng to happen to u amanda please,i've not gotting to know u well.

October 23, 2012
7:54pm
Me
I'm sorry. It's just that I've put so much work into the company. I sometimes think it's part of me.

to see it on the verge of bankruptcy breaks my heart. though I would get a lot of money as a redundancy payment.

but I really like work at . It's a fun place with nice people. I'd hate to see it go

8:15pm
Scammer
ok amanda i just hope every thing is cool with you.and can we still talk on fone couse i realy want to heir your sweet voice.

ok amanda i just hope every thing is cool with you.and can we still talk on fone couse i realy want to heir your sweet voice.

October 24, 2012
10:05pm
Me
I hadn't even thought of talking on the phone to be honest. you wanna ring me? Sure, why not. <snipped fake phone number>

October 28, 2012
6:10pm
Scammer
thank you,and be carefull

May 23
9:11pm
Scammer
Hi

June 26
9:50am
Scammer
Baby where are u

July 16
2:25pm
Me
Been a busy gal, babe. am selling my franchise, am thinking of retiring

July 16
11:59pm
Scammer
Baby i tryied callling u but not going true.any way what will u be doing after selling it

August 9
11:06am
Me
it's sold babe, that's why I haven't been online much. I got just under $500 grand for the franchise. I loved working at but now it's me time. Am thinking of travelling.

Any suggestions? Am thinking france myself

August 14
4:28am
Scammer
Baby i think france is good bet u gat be very carefull my baby.bet i realy wanna talk too u can i get ur number,so we can talk

August 23
12:55pm
Me
Sorry for not getting back sooner, been planning my trip. I've decided to go through with it

My number? Sure babe, it's <snipped but an Australian mobile phone number reserved for television. It'll never work> , send me a photo

August 27
4:38am
Scammer
Baby i'm sory for not geting too you too sooner its just that i dont have a phone too browse any more i hard too go too the carfe just becouse of you pls i'm sory i love you and i will always love you,thank you for the number i'll give you a call.your boy ezekiel.be carefull on your trip the lord is with you. (It then had the message attached: "Sent from my mobile")

Friday
1:44pm
Me
Sorry to hear that babe, still waiting on that pic!

2:26pm
Scammer
baby can u check on the sell number you gave too me couse it not going true pls send it again

Today
12:33pm
Me
Silly me. I forgot the international code 61 <snipped non working fake number>.

Today
5:43pm
Scammer
thanks baby i will call u bet hope every thing is ok with you,and if i could not get true pls can you call me on +<snipped, but probably his mobile> from me ezekiel,i love u.peace

Today
12:06pm
Me
Zeke (Can I call you Zeke? I guess I just did)

I tried your phone number and it didn't work. You teasing this old gal?

Is that your old number? you know the one that doesn't work anymore? Zeke, babe, I had a look at your pics you're kinda hot. would you really like an old dame like me?

Mandy

And that's where we're at. I know I can't claim a sandtimer for this but given there are large gaps in the timestamps, I would have thought he'd given up. Hopefully we'll make his life a living hell

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading your post makes me wonder if a young man from India is trying to scam me. We have sent messages back and forth, but something in my gut always raises my hackles. I am 45 and he's in his early 20's, just graduated from college and wants to call me "ma". Reading your posts kind of reminds me of my little friend.

I am interested in seeing where yours is going, that is an awfully long time to keep in touch.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Facebook is a bit harder to track than general emails. But there's usually a few telltale signs. For one my lad has no idea I am in fact a middle aged man, he's fallen "in love" despite not having met me, spoken to me on the phone.

What'll happen next is that "Something will happen" (usually to a family member), and the cash request will begin.

And that's where I make his life a living hell!

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me with the "age is no barrier" malarkey:

Quote:
my baby old age is not in love,all what i whant from you is your love and care if you can promice me you will all ways be there for me,and i promice you that you will never reagret knowing me,i love you more than what you can immagine,and for my name you can call me that i love it.call my number againe <snipped but a completely different phone number>love you my angel.

So I send him a "This number doesn't work either message";

Quote:
Zeke,

I tried that number and all I get is a message saying that the number is incomplete. whoever your phone provider is clearly doesn't like me!

Maybe we should just cut our losses and stick to chatting on facebook

Mandy

Not sure what it will take to get this lad to take more notice, I've dangled the money carrot once or twice and he clearly hasn't twigged. Maybe a "I'm travelling to Africa" carrot will get him off of his lazy ass

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad says Nigeria is great:

Quote:
my love every thing is ok you will enjoy nigeria very well its a nice place too be you will realy enjoy your self when you come.

The Australian Government has other ideas. This from the Smart traveller website:

Quote:
This Advice was last issued on Friday, 16 August 2013. It contains editorial amendments under Safety and security: Terrorism. We no longer recommend against travel to the non-riverine areas of Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers (including Port Harcourt and Bonny Island) and Akwa Ibom. We continue to advise Australians to reconsider their need to travel to Nigeria at this time due to the very high threat of terrorist attack, the high risk of kidnapping, the unpredictable security situation, the heightened risk of violent civil unrest and the high level of violent crime.

I'd better tell him I'm travelling then! Wink

Quote:
Babe,

Sounds perfect. I could really use a nice relaxing holiday right now. I'll hook up with my travel agent Wilhelm Klink and see what he suggests. You'd like willy, he's travelled all over Africa in his youth, having been born in South Africa.

I'll get back to you later with what he suggests Smile

Mandy

Sorry, I couldn't resist the Hogan's heroes reference

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me:

Quote:
thats good my love i realy want too have you in my harms here in nigeria couse i cant wait too give you the best of me,i love you my angel.

I think it's time to let him know about S1mba Wink

Quote:
Babe,

I'm really excited. Willy got back to me! And a couple of years back He and his boyfriend Hans Schultz went to a safari camp called S1mba. It has branches all over Africa, And Cameroon isn't too far away from you! Have a look at the website and get back to me. I think you'll agree it's gorgeous

<snipped but a website link>

"You are a dead meat!"

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you find this lad? outside of FB?

I love the Hogan's Heroes references Laughing
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No I have multiple fake Facebook accounts used solely for baiting and this guy wrote to it. I just played along.

In the meantime, lad gets back to me. seems Benin is more his cup of tea:

Quote:
Scammer

my angel i love it,though have not been there,but benin is very...clouse too my country,and i will love too visit the in benin,i know it will be very intresting whit you my love.

Looks like it's time to get excited. I smell the possibility of a second pith helmet! I send this back:

Quote:
Babe,

I'm so excited that you agree we should travel! I have never even heard of Benin, what's it like?

I'll get willy to start working on travel arrangements, when you thinking I should get there?

According to smart traveler it's safer than Nigeria Wink

eta lad actually is online. His slowness to chat suggests I'm not the only he's writing to:

Quote:

scammermy love any time you feel like bet you'l let me know if you are coming,but i gat a little problem and i just dont want too affect u with mine.

Me
yes babe, but if I have a date to aim for then I might be able to look for travel discounts. as a man of the world you must know how it is

more if i get it

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get all wobbly in the knees when I see a potential stredding.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

me too. I've only ever been successful once and this time it's his idea! Fingers crossed Smile

ETA: lad is suddenly sick (of course), still on chat though I have classes in 20 minutes. I suspect a money plea is about to happen. In the end class happened before he could ask for cash:

Quote:

Scammer
its ok you will love the place its a french country

Me
they speak French??? Ooh lal la
Do you speak French?

Scammer
no, its very clouse too my country nigeria

Me
will we get by then babe? I only speaK ENGLISH MYSELF
sorry hit cap lock

Scammer
its cool my love,baby can u do some things for me couse i'm very sick

Me
like what babe?

Scammer
my love i need too go too d horspital and i dont have carsh on me ever since i lost my job things has been so hard for me pleas my love i'm sory too tell you all this.

Me (I decide to play dumb. fortunately for me it's not too hard)
you don't have bulk billing?

scammer
no my love

Me
why not? we have it here

Scammer
this is africa we are not like you guys we hostle hard here in nigeria so that makes things so hard bet is a nice country

Me
hostle? I do not know what you mean
babe, I have the same flu. nice to see flus are a universal. just head down to the chemist and get some pills babe, I need you to be well when I get there

Scammer
thanks for your love and care my angel,but i dont have any money on me i lost my job some months back i heardly feed my self thats why i need you more than ever my love.

Me
I have to get back to work babe. Check your diary and let me know when you are free to travel

It's at this point I read this and decide our Mandy isn't going to be impressed with just any old slob. she's gotta have money for shoes after all

Quote:

Scammer
any time you are ready i'm ready too love u.
any time you are ready i'm ready too love u. (yes he did send that twice)

Me
You're not working? But babe how are you going to travel without cash? I mean it won't be as expensive for you as it will be for me, but a girl has needs and I'm not certain I want to spend all of my spare cash on a plane ticket for you

And I'm certain lad is not noticing the fact I'm constantly getting the message "sent from his mobile"

"You are a dead meat!"

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Somebody! I like how you are ignoring the jobless bull crap. Maybe suggest that your Loubotins are a priority!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I suspect so. I do know the "I'll happily give you back whatever you spend" has worked before. I'm gonna stick with that.

Laddo wants bus fare:

Quote:
my love i dont need too go on plane i can take a bus couse its very clouse too my country all you need too do is too send me some little cash too transport my self there too me you,thats why u need too get my number so as too update me when u got there.

I think it's time to let him know he's meeting me there:

Quote:
Babe,

I'm not sending money in advance. The last boyfriend I did that too spent it on crystal meth and I am sure as shit not going through that again (you don't take crystal meth do you? I'd have to dump you on the spot if you do. I don't know Nigeria, but here in Melbourne it's one of the biggest killers after dropbear attacks).

But honey we have time to work this out yet. I haven't even booked my tickets yet. And when you meet me in Benin, I will spoil you rotten. Once I book my ticket, I will get the details of where we will be staying and you can meet me there.

Oh babe, I'm so happy, I could shit!

Mandy
ETA: Lad responds:

Quote:
my love i'm not after your money all i need is your love and care please dont take me for other guyz i'm ezekiel i'm not them,and i will like you too stay in nigeria you are going too enjoy it i promise you that.i love you.

Scammer
once againe we have a very lovely plase in nigeria,i will like you too stay in here so u can enjoy our culture this i promise you my angel,i dont do what you think in mined please trust me my love.

The smart traveller website still lists Nigeria as "reconsider your need to travel"! I respond with this:

Quote:
Well babe, I'll book those tickets to S1mba asap and let you know when we're meeting up. And then if we get along you can show me around Nigeria. What's the shopping like? A gal can never too many hats, gloves and shoes!!!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back with a boring message. I however decide to stick (an admittedly drunken) carrot in front of lad:

Quote:

Scammer
any thing you want you get in our mull
Today

Me
Babe, I'm SO fucking drunk right now. We're celebrating! I have my tickets to s1mba, I just wish I was sober enough to read them! Babe I'm coming to visit you!!! Me and my gal pals Mitzi, Bernadette and Felicia have taken tomorrow off and we're celebrating the fact I'm going to Africa!

Babe your malls better have a LOT of shit in there, 'Cos I plan to empty them out, I plan to spend SO much fucking money there in Nigeria! But aren't we going to simba first? Cos I plan to spoil you rotten once we get there!!!

Mitzi, Bernadette and Felicia are the main cast of Priscilla, queen of the desert:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Priscilla,_Queen_of_the_Desert

"You are a dead meat!"

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm so happy, I could shit!

Me too! Laughing
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use that line a lot! it's from one of my fave films ever "serial mom". In the meantime, lad isn't happy I'm drunk:

Quote:
my love,firstly i want too tell u too be very carefull wit the drinks you taking,and for the malls we gat a lot in here and will like too see tha simba camp too you know i'll do any thing too make you happy my angel.

I'd better make up an (admittedly very fake) itinerary then Wink

In the meantime, I decide Mandy's spending up big!

Quote:
Good. We've hired a limo babe, and we've decided to drive to Adelaide and party there! We leave in an hour (or sooner of the limo arrives earlier), and we're thinking of going via Bendigo and stopping there for some party times as well.

I'd better stock up on the champers babe. Hey Zeke, can we hire a limo like this one when we get to Africa???

http://www.rsv.com.au/wp-content/uploads/jimylva-466-e1371181367430.jpg

In RL, I've done the journey from Melbourne to adelaide via Bendigo just two days ago. It was 1300 kms and took 13hours at high speeds. Hell knows how long it would take in a limo Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was kinda hoping he'd be a bit more peeved;

Quote:
when you here we see too that my love.and becarefull with your party you doing around angel please stay safe.

Let's see if spending even more of his perceived payday will piss him off:

Quote:
Babe, I had NO IDEA how long a trip like this would take, let alone cost. But fuck it, we stock up with champers at every stop, it's been a two day bender so far, and I have no plans to stop. We haven't even reached the South Australian border yet, and I haven't been sober since I left.

God you would love this, if you were here, I'd fuck you like a Banshee

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is getting hot under the collar, so I added a NSFW just to be safe:

Quote:
Scammer

my love are you coming now,if yes please be carefull and as soon you are there find a way too get a phone and a sim card too call me on my number,<snipped> i love you my angel i cant wait too f*ck your sweet pussy.

I sent the lad a screenshot of a fake fight centre booking, telling lad I "arrive" in Benin on November 9th, and leave a month later:

Quote:
babe, I've attached a screen shot of my flight details for you. I arrive in Cotonou on November 9th. Will you meet me at the airport? Then you can help me buy a phone. I will be staying at the Benin marina, maybe you could join me? we may never leave the hotel room

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought lad would be a bit more excited:

Quote:
Scammer

ok my love, i will do any thing for you,bet just be carefull you know you mean alot too me couse without you in my life there is no me,so please stay cool any where you are,i love you with all my life my angel.

I try to make it clear Lad is travelling under his own steam:

Quote:
So Babe,

When will you meet me in Benin? Will you meet me at the airport? Once you get there, I will book tickets to Nigeria and you can show me around like you promised.

what are the phones like there? Should I get a iPhone 5 there? I prefer my Galaxy 4, but they're very similar.

Get back to me with how you're getting there

mandy

I suspect the begging will begin again in earnest

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's begging begins, though he says he will travel:

Quote:
my love i thought you said you are coming on the 9th of november,bet i will like too be there since on the 7th so i can know whats going on in there befor your harival,but my love i dont have much carch on me too get an hotel for the 2days i'm gonna stay befor your harival,i'm sorry too tell u this bet i just have too say it couse you my wife and their is no body i could tell again than you my love,and for your phone we gat alot of phones bet very curstly why not come whit ur phone then we get a sim here

Like I'm sending that sack of crap a damn cent. I tell him I'll simply pay him back:

Quote:
Babe,

Just spend what you need to when you get there. I'll pay you back upon my arrival. Plus I'll get a phone there, power supply issues and all that. you can keep it when I leave, though that said if we really do get on, maybe you emigrate to Australia!

Mandy

I really do hope this f*cker travels Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^me too! I have read a few safaris and they're awesome.

Ginger has a character (Kate?) with the perfect line when a lad asks for money. She says "I don't give men money, I am too pretty". I bust a gut every time I read that line.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SomeBuddyAtHome wrote:
She says "I don't give men money, I am too pretty".

That's GREAT! I gotta try that one myself Smile

In the meantime lad accepts the "i'll pay you back" line:

Quote:
Scamming turd
ok,my angel i love you with all my life
Today

5:57pm
Scamming turd
my love how are you doing guess you'r doing good couse its been a while,any ways i just wanna say i miss you my angel.

I have to work out a way to PROVE lying sack of crap is travelling

In the meantime I send him this back:

Quote:
Sorry babe,
I work hard and I play hard. As a businessman yourself, you must know how it is! Me Mitzi and Felicia decided perth was the go, and booked a flight on thursday. But don't worry, we return in plenty of time for the trip to S1mba!
Mitzi says hi btw, I think she likes you. she's kinda hot, but you're all mine babe

'Cos the thought of Hugo Weaving in drag turns me on too Wink
http://www.rockymusic.org/img/priscilla/Priscilla-MitziTownshipPubL.png

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping this one goes! Looking forward to the stredding.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that's why I have to prove he's travelling. More than once lads have said they've travelled when they haven't. At some point I'm gonna need an email addy out of him

"You are a dead meat!"

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh, still on facebook. Does S1mba need it to send him booking info?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! I'd better have a word over in Helps and tips with the good doctor

Cheers Ginger (And I still LOVE "Jazz hands") Smile

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic