SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kingdom... Trophy Video pg 15!!!! (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Word Homies....

EDIT: This thread has been moved behind the login to prevent Homie Kingdom from finding it using the google to search for DJ Phatti and Hotlanta Records. (Moved back to Main in 2023 - bware419ers)

Quote:
ok am kingdom named by my dad. he did 20 yrs ago in la but we where living in Portland us. after his death my mum took us to Africa, Nigeria. u can see that on my profile. am a music producer and a d'j any woman that will love me help get up ma feet we can make family together with true love I will be happy in the rest of my life I don't gold non silver all I need is love, true love

Quote:
s kingdom I decided to message you through my mail. any way I have started missing u. I don't know if this will gets to you quicker than every other message. just to let you know am missing u already

Quote:
I can't stop looking at your hair. is sweet. I will not be online tomorrow u can call through +12345678912. pleas I want to hear from soon

Wow Kingdom, that's so lovely and gentlemanly of you! I'm sorry I wasn't on the intranet before now. I was a judge in a children's beauty pageant here at the Hilton. It was lovely but the little brats have worn me out! I will miss you tomorrow! I will try to call ok? It might be difficult tomorrow because I have an appointment with my financial planner but I promise I'll try! I hope you sleep well tonight love.

Sweet dreams!
Love,
Luby

Quote:
a very sweet good morning to you sweetie, I just to wake up having you in mind through night till morning, am happy meeting you my princess, you made me feel so important. so for me not to miss you much today. as you said eelier please try call me or you can still drop your cell number so that I can easily get you when missing you. I have you mind. dying to hear your voice. love you and have blissful day sweetie

HI My Kingdom!!

Dear I am terribly sorry that I haven't been on the internets this morning. I've been having terrible probblems with my computer and I had to call a technician out to fix it. It's working now but I don't know for how long. I hate technology but at least it has led me to you! I would love to talk to you too!! Unfortunately, right now I can't. This damn bundle thing that I bought includes, my computer, cable tv and phone. And since it's not working right the phone is on the frtiz I'm afraid. But I hope to have it fixed soon!! Tell me more about you handsome...

Love,
Luby

Quote:
U can send me your number too i wana hear your vioce please baby. We can kick off from here

Good evening Kingdom,

Hello deary, how are you? Fine I hope! I'm up late this evening because my hemmaroids are flaring up something fierce! That damn donut I sit on popped too. I think it's going to be a long night. I'm drinking some warm milk & whiskey though. It taste like the dickens but it might work!

I guess you didn't pay too much attention to my last mail. I said my phone is broken... on the fritz, up shit creek. It's part of that damn bundle they sold me. I don't have my cable tv. I only get internet but it goes down every two minutes and I have to restart my computer. And I don't have my phone! It's a pain in the God Damn Ass is what it is! My phone # is K7. You're not gonna get me though until it's fixed. It might let you leave messages but I'm not sure. The cable guy is supposed to be here on Monday between 8am and 5pm. Which is ridiculous of course! He better be careful because I might just shove this bundle up his ass! Let's see him climb a ladder after that! Ha! Damn cable company! I'm sure you know what I mean though. Are they as hopelessly clueless there as they are here?

I just realized that I don't know the first thing about you! Tell me something...

My Kingdom,

Dear I haven't heard from you in several days. Are you giving up on this elderly lady?

Love,
Luby

Quote:
hello so sorry my subscription ended 4 days ago I have to buy a new bundle today. am sorry ok but I jut wanna hear your voice. so ho have you bean coping? I miss you thou wanna hear from you soon

Kingdom,

Oooohh... you're having bundle problems too? Don't you just hate them basterds! They shouldn't just cancel bundles out of the blue!! Oh dear that reminds me, I went to the beauty school today to have my hair permed and colored and the little dear there did a fine job but now my hair is blue. It's a shame really. But it was only so they have real hair for practicing.

So how have you been my dear?

Love,
Luby

Quote:
am just good hoping to hear your voice I don't like message as such. is time we start doing real things. I don't know if you ARE for real till I hear your voice and other proof to convince me

Quote:
you don't know how I fill bean alone

Dahling,

I've been alone for 18 years. I know full well how it feels! What I do not like is some young whippersnapper getting his panties wadded in a knot because my phone ain't working! What am I suppose ta do go buy one of those damn cellular phones all you youngin's are walking around with stuck to your head? I almost hit one in the crosswalk with my cadillac today! What do you mean you don't know if I'm real? I'm not a spam thing because I don't think those can hold a conversation, can they? Look, you're going to have to realize that I am an old woman. I am technologicahlly challenged as they say. I've explained this all to you and I"m tired of repeating myself. Hell it's taken me 30 minutes to type this much. I never took the secretary class in highschool.

I guess you're not serious. You're too pushy for my tastes anyway. And I have plenty of suitors interested so I don't need to waste anymore of the few years I have left. I knew this damn intranet dating was a waste of time.

Good day sir.

Quote:
hey darling am so sorry if I wrong you anyway. just don't wanna fall a victim again. anyway I believe you now ok. so about me am kingdom by name u already know am currently in Nigeria where I produce music and film editing. am still living with my mum and my little sis we are one happy family. I also look forward having you part of us I will be glad. am a nice gentle dud I hate lies. honest people always make me happy . am always my self no mater what it takes. and I love music . hope you do? once again am sorry ok just wanna be happy. your mail broke my heart anyway

Dear,

I'm sorry that I broke your heart. I think our age difference may be some times a kind of problem. But we can overcome that can't we dear?

I will tell you more about me. As I said, I've been a single woman for near on 18 years now. My dear husband died of a massive coranary impulsion, also known as a mini multi heart attack. It came on suddenly. I don't wish to discuss the particulars just yet. It was a very tragic time for me. I mostly sit at home now. I order things on the phone with the home shopping network on the television. Have you heard of it dear? They sell all sorts of lovely trinkets. My friends say I don't have room for all of it in my house but I manage quiet nicely if I do say so myself!

I love that you are into music. Something tells me that we differ greatly in our preferences. I enjoy jazz, bing crosby, old blue eyes, any type of croner music really. What type do you prefere dear?

Well I must run for now. My lovely friend Thelma is here to take me grocery shopping at the Piggly Wigglie.

You have a blessed day dear!
Love,
Luby

Quote:
hummmmmm well so sorry for your loss but i hope all will better soon. am happy meeting you. I love hip hop, afro pop, trance and rock music. u went for shopping? you shop for me too? I love kiss. shop me kissesssssss. see ya

Evening Dear,

You're a silly one aren't you? I was buying food supplies for the house. So if you would like some Goffles, cat food or Pepsi then it's all yours! Did I mention I have a lot of cats? Do you like cats? My Ernie hated them but after he died I started to get them.

Don't you worry one bit about my husband being dead, you hear? He was a good man but he died a long time ago and I came up to terms with it then. He's in a better place but I swear sometimes I see him in his favorite chair! I think I'm just getting too old. But you sure are making this old lady feel young again dahling!

I guess I better get to bed now. My thritis in my fingers is acting up something fierce since the weather started changing here. Is it cold yet where you are?

Goodnight sweet King,
Love

Quote:
thanks baby. I just don't know how to say that am missing you dearly. do I have any hope of meeting you in person some day? I will be very happy baby.........

Good Afternoon Dear,

I'm terribly sorry that I've not been available to you dear! I've been having troubles with my interweb. I don't have the foggiest idea how to go about fixing it myself.

How have you been? Have you been listening to any good music? What is that afropop you were talking about? I never heard such a thing. Do you make it yourself?

Love,
Luby

Quote:
yup I missed you so much. I was just trying to help ma self especially when I see other pretty ladies I start thinking about you again,. last night was a dream ...................guess

My Dear Kingdom,

Darling I'm so terribly sorry I have not been available to you! I fell getting out of the shower a few days ago. I kinda broke my hip. Well, fractured it really. I was in the hospital but I'm back home now. Thelma is such a dear and she's staying with me and taking care of me. I really don't know what I would do without her! She does get kinda cranky sometimes though. I think she might be bipolar? Is that what they say now? Well anyway, she took care of my cats and accepted all of my deliveries when I was in the hospital. It's so wonderful to have a friend.

How are you my dear? Done anything interesting lately? Tell me all about it. You make me feel young again!

Love,
Luby

Quote:
darling I just lost ma network for days now .............but fixed now I miss you too darling I felt sorry hearing you kinder broke your hip hope you are fine now?.....well extend my greetings to Thelma tell her "she is the best" any I just dropped a new music video now about to get it on YouTube when is done I will let ya know too. I hope to hear from you soon my love. love you!

Dear Kingdom,

Oh that's lovely dear! I just can't wait to see it. I did break my hip. Thelma's still been a dear but she's getting more and more cranky lately. I'm not sure she's taking her medicines right. Anyway, I got so many delieveries from my home network this week! Thelma had the doctor order me a Life Alert button that I wear on my neck. So if I fall out of bed or crack my hip ever again I can just push the button and an ambulance will come get me. I don't think it's necessary but she does on account of me laying there for a long time last time.

Anyway dear, I'm getting terribly sleepy again. This medicine is so strong sometimes. I will tell Thelma hi for you tomorrow when she comes to feed the cats.

Love,
Luby

Quote:
hummmmmmmm so sorry honey I pray you should get better soon don't worry am gonna start praying for that too ok?. please get well for me baby.....hummmmmmmmm. baby I also drop the video on youtube now here is the link to view it <link removed> hope to here from you soon baby I love you....

Dear Kingdom,

Wow dear I didn't know you were famous! That's so exciting! How long have you been singing or rapping or whatever that is. I ain't too up in up on the music scene if you know what I mean. This is just so exciting I can't wait to tell Thelma! She should be giving me my sleepy medicine here at 1 but I promise I will show her first. You ever get anybody here in the US interested in your music? I think Thelma's son is a big producer or something. You won't me to give her your info to give to him? I think he will love it just as much as I do!

Well, Thelma's coming so I better go. I'm so proud of you!

Love,
Luby

Quote:
HUMMMMM what a loving caring wife are you? am so happy too darling I never knew you will like it am also proud of you ok. a big yes to you I mean show Thelma's son I will be glad if this will bring me close to you baby. but I hope ma baby is doing fine now well I guess she is..... I love you so much and am always waiting to hear from you darling always be good because it pays..........see ya soon

Dearest Kingdom,

Hey there baby! How you doing today? I'm sorry I didn't get to email yesterdy. My internet was down most of the day. I'm really getting fed up with it!

Thelma's supposed to be here in just a little bit. I will giver her your info to give to her son. He's gonna love you! You should be very proud!

Well I better run. Thelma's got to take me to the doctor to get a new exray of my hip. I hope it's been healing ok. I will let you know.

Love,
Luby

OK... who's interested in playing Thelma's son? This one is just asking for it!

EDIT: Changed names.
EDIT: Link removed to prevent hugging.
EDIT: Leeting removed and moved behind login.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the Position hasn't been filled then tag me in! PigMoney, Tapeworm and Slimon Snickedly deserve Retribution! Deserve? No they Demand Retribution!

Don't worry I know all there is about this Rap Game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LtYaCm5njY

Send me a PM My Puppet Master....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NenN and DetroitPosseRaps, Inc is at your service....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And people say I get the fun ones! lemme know if you need an entertainment lawyer Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OP - PM sent

Capone - we will probably soon need your services!

Chyrs - Will do. I think Capone will probably be the lawyer but if something else opens up I will let you know!

Thanks everyone!

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

all good. Capone will make a fine lawyer.

I'll just have to think of something else a band might need... Such as radio airplay

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^A Roadie? Or a Caterer? Club Owner with connections? Let us ponder/brainstorm on this as it might work well into GTmama's Evil plans....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how about Australiasian distributor. Covering Australia and New Zealand. Hip hop is reasonably big here

"You are a dead meat!"

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ that could def come in handy!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have more time soon to work on a project me and Phil wanted to get going, a website for a fake publishing house.

Hopefully back onto it week after next

"You are a dead meat!"

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
haahhahahahahahaha lolz you and Thelma is always fighting. baby soon you be fine you won't be running for Thelma again. am missing you here. how you doing my baby .........I will love to see your photo is been long I saw your face last please honey'.

Dear Kingdom,

It is pretty funny I suppose. I can't really run from no one right now so I got to put up with her! I still don't like that medicine she's been making me take though. I gave her your info. Her son is a big deal here in the US. I don't know what they call him in the music business though. I don't keep up with all that. But I will be following you and your career, yes sir! I can't believe my beau is a famous rapper. The girls at the bridge game this month are just gonna get a kick out of you!

How you doing there? Have you been getting a lot of concerts and things? I hope you're doing good. I sure am glad you're there to talk to.

Love you,
Luby

Quote:
wow pretty baby you look very ok and nice wow am so denm happy

Quote:
baby don't worry very soon I will be taking good care of you my self ok I promise I will be with you soon ok am about to sleep now cus is getting late here just remember that I love you so much my princess love ya.........

Dear Kingdom,

Good morning dear! How are you doing this morning? I had me a real good dream about you last night. It was like I was in one of your hip hopping videos. I know I ain't young enough for that but it was a right good dream. Thank you for saying you like my picture. I was scared to send it to you on account of my age. I am glad it ain't a problem for you.

I miss you a whole lot and I hope we can talk soon!

Love,
Luby

Quote:
hahahahah lolz no one is too young or old for video..........am also looking forward to that someday too and it will also be a great pleasure to me and ma baby on a video scene. how is Thelma? hope every body is happy? and your hip hope is getting better. its should get better soon because the next might be you and me on a music scene..... i can't wait to hear your voice darling i really hope we talk soon. love you

Dear Kingdom,

Good morning baby! Ha ha you are a hootnanny you know that? I can just see me in one of them hip hopping videos. All the girls at bridge and the quilting bee would just be so jealous of us! You sure know how to make me feel young and I thank ya for it!

Everyone's doing alright I suppose. Except my friend Beatrice. Her husband went to the hospital yesterdy. They think he's stroking. That stuff sure does scare me! Thelma's doing alright too. She said she passed on your info to that son of hers for you. Maybe you hear someting from him soon.

Thank you for a asking about my hip. It's been a little better but I still cain't walk. I been able to sit up a little though. You ever broken a bone? What's the doctors like where you at?

Well dear I need to run. My show's fixin to come on. It's a soap aropera. I been watching it for 24 years and I ain't missed a day! You watch any tv? What kinda shows?

Love,
Luby

In case you're curious, I sent him a pic of Estelle Getty from the Golden Girls. Can you see her in a hip hop vid??

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HUMM YEA BABY I LOVE WATCHINH MTV BASE YO MAMA is ma favorite show......am really happy with the way u are carrying me along you making me feel so special darling and I love you for that. so baby am always out here to make ya happy I love you ok.....just be good as you have always been.. hear from you soon baby

Baby Kingdom,

I am so glad I makes you happy! You know you gave me a right good idea. Maybe I should start to watching that MTV. I might be able to converse a little better with you about all the big rapsters and stuff. I'm gonna get the cable guy over here on Monday to update my bundle so's I can get that channel. Thank you for that idea!

Love,
Lubee

Quote:
WOW that will be very cool ............baby just wanna use this medium to let you know that.........................I .....................L..........O................V.................E ...........YOU is sleep time for me now I miss you...........

Dear Kingdom,

Awww you really are a sweetie to me! Good night my dear. I hope you have some good dreams.

Love,
Luby

Uh oh... someone's about to need some money!

Quote:
hey baby am up today been Sunday.......and my night was cool. I felt your absent here.......real missing you. baby I want you to do me a favour. in where am working now am resigning soon so I will have access to the internet again. well I don't really know what to do..............confused

Dear Kingdom,

Baby I'm right much confused about what you's saying. Why you resigning from your job? I miss you a lot too. I'm glad you been having a good Sunday. Mine's been ok. Thelma brought her son over here to have some dinner with me. He seems like a right sweet boy he does. His name is Arthur. I think he goes by some kinda silly hip hopper name though. It's something like DJ Phatti. Least I think that's how he said you spells it. Anyways, he was saying he's real excited about you. Said he'd pay to get you over here in his studio. What you think about that? I think it'd be right nice to get you over here so you's could be a famous star and I could come see you!

Well dear, I gotta run. Well, I can't run but you know what I mean. Ha ha! I hope you have a good night!

Love you,
Luby

OP - PM coming your way.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Role I was meant to Play? My Destiny?

Scuse cause I gotsta get into Character (NSFW Language):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCc5Te9Ops0

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha... Perfect! Fo realz OP, you be makin' mad skrillah wid dis mafuckah!!

Edit: had to fix my gangsta speak. And I'm gonna go ahead and change this to NSFW cause I'm pretty sure it's going there.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you want gangsta speak??? why not try dropping a few quotes from my fave gangsta, J-Roc from the Trailer park boys:

http://www.quotefully.com/tvshow/Trailer+Park+Boys+(2001+TV+Series)/J-Roc

"You are a dead meat!"

OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If DJ Ph4tti needs any CD cases/covers done, my photoshop skills are at your service. I recently got Cover Art Actions to do my friends e-book graphics, but the CD/DVD options are pretty fun.

Last edited by OrangeCat on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ that might come in handy! Maybe Phatti will take the liberty of making the cover art for Kingdom's US debut album!

@chrys - I'm sure OP will find that useful! Although something tells me he's already got a lot of J-Roc's word vomit memorized. Lol Laughing

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
wow wow that's great baby I will be very happy to come over. to become world star what a great privilege.....to see you ma lady.. well let me better be happy because. this is a done matter. I trust you baby. am happy honey because you just make my day beautiful. I love you honey hope to hear from you soon about what to do next............ma sweet baby

My Dear Kingdom,

Good morning handsome! How was your night? Mine wasn't too great. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep on account of my hip aching and such. Thelma's here and she just gave me a sleepy pill so I don't think I can email for long.

I'm so happy that you's excited about coming here! I hope you'll be hearing from Arthur real soon. He seems like he's grown up to be a real good man. I don't know him too well but I remember him when he was just knee high to a grasshopper! Had a cowlick on the back of his head, freckles on his face and ran around flirting with all the girls in town. Always was a lady killer that one! His mama had some hell with him growing up. He started hanging with a bad crown when he was a teenager. I think that's how he started getting into the hip hop rap things. It has done him real good though so I'm happy to see he is a serious man now. He's gonna treat you real good and I'm sure give you everything you deserve!

Well dear I'm getting sleepy now. Whew that pill worked fast. I hope you have a good day my love.

Love,
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After spending Months talking Trucker Speak I'm not sure this is right for me. Aight aight OP-Roc might be in over his head just a tad but a promise to one of my Homies is Gospel so I might as well Spin my Groove for my Peeps:

Quote:
King,

I figured I best be introducing myself you see My Old Lady Thelma was showing me your YouTube Video and it is Smoking you know what I’m saying? White Hot is how I’m seeing it and that’s coming from Art Kroc but most players know me as DJ Phatti or Da Art of Noise and I’m a bit of a big deal when it comes to signing new acts under Hotlanta Records down here in Atlanta and that is the word Brother!

Your sound is Dope and if you is looking for some real Mean Green then let us do some Business. The rhyme You is Spinning is real Hot over here now and I got all the connections to make things happen like I done for that Rihanna Ho when she was just Fresh out of Barbados. And I ain’t even mentioned all the others that I got to Push out the Flow like that JayZ and Lil Wayne.

Yo might just be what I is looking for here King and if you is interested in some serious Scratch then maybe we can look over some numbers.

Peace out,

Art

I know a bit awkward but please remember I was Completely Sober when I wrote that.

Quote:
Yea boss I just got your mail now on mobile, is ma pleasure meeting with you .. ... Am glad and haappy ttoo because its a drean come through. U don't need to. Ask if am ready. And my answwer. Is yes boss so much ready.. Bing it on.. Waiting to hear from you sir...... One love broher

Yes Bing it on indeed....
EDIT: De-Leeting

Last edited by oscarpiles on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 am; edited 3 times in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg I love it!!! And he took the hook quick!! Thanks OP... That was great! He doesn't have a clue how real Hotlanta Gangstas speak so it doesn't matter what you sound like!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You da man, Oscar! If you get stuck on a phrase, try "Urban Dictionary" for the freshest in slang, yo!
Just let me know when the entertainment lawyer should step in.[/b]

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hahahahaahahah u are so funny sweetie that's ma new boss you are talking about......anyway tthats by the way honey. I love you so much... Am on mobile juust any means to reach you. And I can't just wait to start hearing from ma boss autture. I miiss you and I hope to see. You soon. Bye and sweet dreams love.........

Good morning dear,

How was your night? Mine was ok. That pill Thelma gave me yesterdy done knocked me out so's I slept all day and night. I needed that but I'm right much sore from it this morning.

I guess you right, I'm telling you some silly stories about your new boss. Ha ha... I might ask Thelma if she's got some embarassing stories about him. Then you'd have a little info to giggle about. I just know you'se gonna be famous dear! What's your famous hip hopper name gonna be? You a hip hopper or rapper? I don't really know the difference. That cable man is supposed to come here today, finally. I'm gonna be watching MTV in no time at all.

I'm really glad I been talking to you honey. I loves you too!

Love,
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sup Holmes? I is guessing we is gonna be in needs of a Crazy Cat to design us some Frisbee covers before too long and a Really Fly Brother from Down Under to help make that Wax Melt clear across the Globe. Course none of dat is really gonna be happening if we don't has us a good Shyster to ink them contracts and with K-Roc and his number one Ho at his side we is all making some serious Green and that is Word!

Me and G to Da T will be ringing but first we got some Bidness to takes care of:

Quote:
King My Brother,

Am sure glad you decided to jump on board the Kroc Train and that ain’t no Messing cause I sees Big Potents for you if you plays the Game like I know you was Born to. The Piles of skrilla is there for the taking so all you and I needs to do is reach out and get us our share and that Brother is Word.

Now I is looking at what you needs as a handle cause just like that Puff Daddy or P Diddy or whatever the Fuck he is calling himself these days that Shit sells your Spins on the box while you needs to be giving me your bio so I can does a Proper Street Cred for your Peeps. Remember not to lay off no details and give me what your followers is mad stupid looking for and that’d be True Gangsta. They be needing to hear bout all the jakes you snuffed and the Hos you been tagging. Make it a good read so we can get a proper release inked. Know what I’m saying? So hit me on the hip when you be ready to get this Mother Rolling.

Peace out,

Art

After a few days of writing like this I will be lost forever. Maybe work will list me as a Visible Minority (Canadian/Ukrainian/F*cktard). Well maybe not...Let's hear what our King has to say:

Quote:
Ook boss you mean. More of ma hip sheet..... And ma bio? Just two tracks I got now....and this one is an audio track. Should I bring it on?

If you can picture it, this is my 'Perplexed' Face. Huh? Let's hope he tells KRoc just a bit more:

Quote:
Ma bio you gonna edit it for me proper. am king otobi... by name born in south south Nigeria. Am aged 24 been october 16/1989. Nigeria. I started doing ma sheet at aged 11 and. Started producing @ 16 hip been ma best dream of music and I followed up.... The name BIGMONEY was gotting from my grand dad his was a real gang star. He gave me the name when he noticed that am a star....I grew wild into entertainment by doing all graphics, video editing, beat making, full music pro, and more. I struggle hard to get some for ma sheet to be moving.....Now DJ PHATTI IS Behind ma doings. Peace out

Wait a minute here: No Gats? No Hos? No Posse? No Nuthing? This simply won't do!
EDIT: LEETS

Last edited by oscarpiles on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I feel like that's his real name??

And PIGMONEY? Holy shit, fo real?

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pigmoney? He be trippin!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic