SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GHANA–CORNWALL-GHANA SAFARI: 6000+ Miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Iamhenk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha Laughing

Ridiculous church bait:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1527282#1527282

I am so dejected in low spirit right now. - Durunna Uchenna Kenneth
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such beautiful work TM! You are the safari king. Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is above and beyond. TM, you are genius. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Claude Rains
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very impressed, just goes to show what can be done.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work TM. To have two sets of lads meet on hostile terms is fantastic work. And to have them do it in front of a webcam is just stupendous.

clapping clapping clapping

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work!!

You can feel the lad's frustration oozing through the phone.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the best calls ever Very Happy

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As he gazed into space through the taxi window, Mr Lee could feel Isaac’s eyes boring holes in the side of his head. It had been a terrible day. Outside of the Maga’s Hotel in the dust-ridden hell-hole that was Tema, he had seen with his own eyes one of the Nigerian harker Randy Tom’s men in a black car. Lee and his gang had confronted this usurper and he had driven off with his door open. The Maga had failed to come down from his Hotel room and Lee could not bear the embarrassment any more. He and his gang were now heading back to Accra. Then, an e.mail appeared on his SmartPhone. It was from Randy, who had the audacity to send it from the Maga’s account, which he had harked. On reading it, Mr Lee turned off his phone and closed his eyes...
Quote:
On 14 December 2013 16:47, Pr1cky’s e.mail account wrote:

GUY WE HAV DIS MUGU HERE NOW. MEK U PAY MI $500 WESTERN UNION OR WI KILL IM DED

RECEIVER MBAY0 WAMBAY0
CITY LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION HOW DO IT
ANSWER GUNS AND CUTLASS

PAY IT NOW AND CALL ME DI MTCN OR I WILL SEND 0F0 EMl lLE ORACLE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

RANDY

What Lee did not know was that at just about the same time, his Maga Pr1cky was sat in the Hotel’s Cyber Cafe, downloading an e.mail from Rigo, the Oga of the rival gang in the black car, shooed away by Lee and his boys:
Quote:
On 14 December 2013 16:38, Rigo wrote:

I knew wright from the begining you are mother focker that is reason i did not to coome to meet you by myself i sent my brother to you.

You where just playing with brother and you where sending me defferent stupid message do you think i have time to wast as you do, i am serious business minded person.

You did not sit with brother and you said to me on phone that my brother told you i am in nigeria, doing what in nigeri?

May God have mervy on you.

bye

“You said you are wid di client dere an’ you kidnap ‘im. You kidnap your fadda!”

“Never, ever, you call this line again. Never, ever, you call this line again”

“You are a madman to start with... Do you know that?”

“I’m not interested in doing business with you. You mess me up”.

“Go back to London. Go back to anywhere you came from. Goodbye”.

The Calls: LeeSamKongPostAccraSafariDec13.mp3

^^^ One of many occasions during this deal that Lee had stood with his head in his hands...
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you have a very pissed off mugu there Very Happy Well done!

Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, man. Another keyboard coffee cleanup! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
ty monmehans
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="The Monsignor"]

The Calls: LeeSamKongPostAccraSafariDec13.mp3

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I can't breathe!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad on lad action is always a treat. Thumbs up

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic calls !!!!! Laughing Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Lee Sam Kong, the gift that keeps on giving.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was late in Ghana. Mr Lee was deeply depressed. The Nigerian Dolla Chopper Randy Tom was forever sending him mocking e.mails through Pr1cky’s harked e.mail account, thanking him for the fortune he had stolen from Lee’s erstwhile Maga. Lee’s Oga Mr Godson had disowned him. His best friend Isaac was at his throat. His own wife was angry with him. Worse than all of that was that Lee owed the local mafia the equivalent of $3000 USD, which he had borrowed to finance Isaac’s fruitless journey to England and back. They were getting heavy with him and he was forever expecting his door to be kicked in. After the miserable experience outside of the Hotel in Tema before Christmas, Lee was contemplating escaping with his wife to Nigeria.

Lee’s depression was interrupted by the buzzing of his mobile phone. He looked down at the illuminated screen. The incoming call number was Australian. Ahh... it was that Malcolm Reynolds. Mr Lee frowned at his own ambivalence; he wanted to rip Reynolds' head off for putting Pr1cky in touch with him, but equally, he wanted the Australian Maga’s money. Lee clicked the green button on his mobile and Reynolds voice flooded into his lounge room...

“Listen to Me. Pr1cky is a stupid man.”

“Pr1cky is a Jonkey. Pr1cky is a liar.”

“Pr1cky is not capable. He is playing a stupid game.”

The Call: LeeSamKong 9 Jan 14 (MR).mp3

So, he still wants to do business with Malcolm Reynolds. Good. A cunning plan will be cooked up with Yastreb....

Watch this space... Cool
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the feeling that he doesn't like you Pr1cky! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

Mister Volleyball
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The call with Shaft theme music was hilarious!

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This keeps getting better lol Laughing
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is inspirational throughout, makes me want to get back into baiting propper.

The amazing thing is, this lad is still totally invested, believes all he's being fed - what's this 5 months or so and he's still firmly hooked.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10 000 HITS!

Many, many thanks to all who over the past 12 weeks have browsed this Thread, and to those who have contributed to it by Posting.

Having glanced down all of the Threads in the Main ScamBaiting Forum over the past 12 months, this Thread currently has the highest hit count (excluding ‘silliest’/’funniest’ Threads, Sticky Posts, and 2 old, necroed Threads). Clearly, JCs multi-contributor bank account Thread will soon overtake this one. Still, for a 5-page Safari Thread, 10 000 Hits is so great to see.

Once again, hearty thanks to those Baiters who have helped with calls to Lee Sam Kong:

JustCold
Rev Moe Lester
TooMuchFun
Yastreb

Plus,

Next Victim for the Nigerian bank account...
...and of course Yastreb for originally passing LSK on to me.

I’d like to particularly thank everyone who has posted in this Thread. Safaris always involve hard work and lots of time; it is encouraging to read contributions from fellow Baiters.

Despite his utter misery and after more than 9 months, LSK is still on the hook and a further Baiting plan is afoot Cool
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoyed reading this - I am crying with laughter, just tell me one thing, please!

When does the lad get his money?
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s always fun to phone bait with you. Lads crying, cursing and streded is most exciting. Smile

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TM has showed many of us the ins and outs of phone baiting. To listen to him phone bait is to listen to a master. bow_down

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:
Despite his utter misery and after more than 9 months, LSK is still on the hook and a further Baiting plan is afoot Cool

That is so good to know. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I like about your phone chats TM is that I don't imagine you sat behind a PC, I actually picture everything going on in the way you describe it. That's probably a testament to your voice acting skills Smile

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic